Glory Hole Experience

Story Info
Kate missed out on experiences, so now she is diving in.
2.4k words
4.59
17.7k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MAwriter
MAwriter
24 Followers

Kate sat in her car looking with a blank stare at the building through her windshield. The radio was playing a pop song and from and outside perspective, any passerby would just assume she might be waiting for someone. But Kate had a pit in her stomach. She was both nervous and excited at the possible action she might finally follow through with.

At 30 years old, Kate had a natural beauty to her. Her golden blonde hair contrasted her dark eyebrows. Her body was somewhat petite with long legs and smaller breasts which for a while she felt self-conscience about. Still as an attractive woman, Kate's sexual experience was nonexistent compared to what her aspirations were.

As her friends would gossip about their recent sexcapades, Kate could only blush and keep quite as if she was the shy girl in the group. The truth is she got turned on as they talked about blowing a guy, the places guys would cum on them or in them and even the random one night stands they had. At the time she was engaged to her college boyfriend who was religious. Anything outside the occasional missionary was thought a sin, no matter how hard she tried to seduce him into other acts, she was always shunned away. He would not even allow Kate to jerk him off. Sure she had other partner's before, but they were drunken hookups with experienced guys who never lasted long.

Her curiosity and desires finally got too much for her, she broke of their long engagement and Kate eagerly put to plan how to make up for lost time. While she never watched porn before, she now found it helpful as a learning experience. Not soon after she learned the enjoyment of self-pleasure while watching. Her current obsession was blowjobs. Hearing the stories her friends share over the years had always peeked her interest, but seeing blowjobs in the videos made her envious to experience it herself.

Then she came across a video called gloryhole slut. She never heard the term glory hole before. As she watched this woman in a dark room by herself, she had no idea what was to come. Then a cock appeared from a hole in the wall. "Holy shit" Kate thought. As the scene kept going, Kate immediately fell in love with this concept. "Being able to handle a stranger's cock, he can't see me, I can't see him. There is nothing awkward and I can get practice at sucking dick without feeling self-conscience about it."

She thought gloryholes might be a fictional thing, but upon a google search, she actually found gloryhole spots close to her with actual reviews. She decided to put a plan together. She reviewed locations. It had to be far enough away where there was no chance of running into someone she knew, but close to do some reconnaissance. She also eliminated places that were shady and dirty. After some research and casual drive by visits, she set her sights on the perfect place.

The place was an adult store about 40 minutes from her. Driving by the building, she noticed it was discrete. There was parking in the rear with a rear entrance hidden from the street. The reviews online mentioned there are glory holes in the video booths. Directions were listed online in the forum. Switching on a light switch next to the video monitor would indicate you are open for the gloryhole. The holes in the wall were covered with a panel that each both would need to open.

Kate did stop for a couple visits to case the place out. It was very clean and she was shocked to see some of the people there. There were couples in the 60's in the toy section, other young woman in business suits casually buying videos, younger couples looking at the kink section. Everyday normal people like her that no one would suspect would be here. She even saw some people head to the video booths. She was surprised seeing a woman walk up to another man who seemed to be a stranger to her, have a quick talk before seeing them both blush and walk back towards the video booths together. "This should not be too hard" she thought. She even picked up a couple toys from her visits, which opened new pleasures for her as she did her video research.

Today was the day she mustered her bravery and jumped into the deep end. She finally took a deep breath and shut off her car. He gaze never leaving the building she pushed her car door open and looked in the mirror to give herself a peep talk. "You got this, it will be fun", one last deep breathe as she closes her eyes, then swings her legs out the car door and stands up.

Today's outfit was chosen carefully. She wore a baseball hat, black tank top with no bra and short nylon shorts with no panties. From the videos, she figured things would be messy and clothes that can easily be removed and put on makes the most sense. Not many cars are in the parking lot at the moment which she hoped for. Her plan was to get there a bit earlier than the recommended "busy times" to remain as anonymous as she could.

Stepping inside, Kate nervously scopes out the cliental as she pretends to browse around. There was only a couple of woman and one guy along with the female cashier. Luckily no one was close to the video booths near the back. "It's now or never" she thinks and she slowly winds around a DVD aisle to the booths entrance. Once in the hallway, she quickly examines her surroundings.

Three doors, each had a bulb outside and all doors were open. "Perfect", just as she hoped, she hurried into the middle booth and closed the door. She observed the room and was surprised at how it was not dirty. There were a stack of clean towels, paper towels and a disinfectant spray on a shelve below the tv monitor and the chairs were plastic for easy wipe downs. Kate quickly wiped everything down and removed her clothes. She put a towel on the floor and one on the chair. Being in the middle booth she had panels on both walls, so she removed both. Satisfied, she flipped the switch like the forum said and sat down in wait. The booth TV had been playing short previews to videos available to play. With nothing else to keep her entertained and the excitement of coming this close to fulfilling this fantasy, Kate could not hold back her new found instinct to touch herself.

"Oh my god" she giggled in surprise as her fingers found how wet she actually had become. Not long ago, she barley even touched herself as her ex thought is a dirty sin. Now she was so turned on and rubbing her pussy to an orgasm in a public place. "Oh Fuck" she screamed as her fingers stopped rubbing her clit and cupped her pussy while her shoulders shook and toes curled from her orgasm. Looking around the room catching her breath, she became impatient. Her plan was to wait, but at this moment her body craved more. She almost thought about walking back into the shop naked and grabbing the nearest guy to get fucked.

Fortunately, she heard some rustling which she hoped was someone entering the adjoining booth. He hopes were confirmed as the clear sound of the other panel was being removed. Kate stared at the wall with excitement and butterflies in her stomach. There was not much of a wait once the panel was removed. A semi hard cock popped through the hole. Kate stared, it was about 4 inches in length, and thicker than her ex's cock, even not fully hard. The cock started to flop up and down as if to wave her over to it. Kate took the instructions stood up and positioning the chair to face the cock before sitting back down and leaning forward. Her hand extended, palm facing up as she let he cock lay in her hand. Kate placed her face close, the tip of the cock lightly touching her chin. She pressed her lips lightly on the shaft and breathed through her nose. The cock quickly stiffed and grew from this attention it had received.

Kate felt empowered by the impact she was already able to have on over this stranger in the other room. She leaned her head back to look at the change in size. Now fully erect, looked to have grown 2-3 inches longer. Her hand wrapped around the shaft and started stroking. The width had grown for sure, her finger tips barely able to touch her thumb tip. This surreal moment Kate has been thinking of for a long time was now a reality. She opened her mouth, and leaned forward to surround the cock head and half the shaft. She can feel the slight touching inside her mouth and the cock reacting to being surrounded by her warm mouth. Kate closes her lips and mouth to now. Engulfing the cock and working her tongue under and over the sensitive skin. Recalling her research and the stories her friends share, she started to suck the air from her mouth while her hand pumped the base of the shaft.

The stranger responded with an audible moan and the effort of trying to push through the wall to get deeper in her mouth to no avail. Saliva build in Kate's mouth, she starts moving her head to take more of the shaft inside then pulls away. "Just like in the videos" she thinks as her head start bobbing in a quickening rhythm. Her saliva drooled out of her mouth. Some dripped to chin or to the towel on the floor but a good amount has provided some lube for her hand as she kept stroking short strokes towards the base of the shaft. The stranger's moans were more audible now and Kate added her own moans as her free hand touched he pussy.

Her moans vibrated around the cock in her mouth and the stranger slightly jolted back from the sudden change in feeling. Kate not wanting to lose the grip her lips had, leaned forward more before being meet with the cock quickly thrusting forward again, now deeper in her mouth toward the back of her throat. It caused her to a slight cough to adjust but she was surprised she didn't gag at all. Even more surprised, she liked the new feeling her mouth felt from it, even if it was only a slight moment. Wanted to test this more, she leaned forward to the point the head was slightly touching the back of her throat. "It fells alright" she thought, the new moan clearly let her know the stranger enjoyed it.

Kate was enjoying every moment of this experience but visually she either had her eyes closed or she was staring at the wall. Wanting to take the sights in more, she stopped sucking and leaned back. She now sees the saliva soaked cock throbbing in her grasp. Her free hand started to rub her wet pussy slightly faster. She could easily use her juices as lube to rub her clit, but she reached for a blob of saliva dangling from her chin, then spreads in on thickly over her clit and lips. Her fingers rubbed her clit faster and harder, her other hand stroked the cock with a similar pace.

It was not long before Kate was on the verge of cumming. Her grip on the cock became tight, and tugged as body spasmed. Her eyes glazed a bit, but Kate never took her eyes off her long awaited prize in her hand. As her body settled, she eagerly leaned forward again to take the cock back in her mouth. Now she used both hands around the shaft alternating stroke and twists. Her mouth bobbed fast as her tongue swirled nonstop. She was lost in the moment, proud at how she was handling the task at hand. There was a slight pulse felt at the base of cock, followed quickly by the head twitch to hit the roof of her mouth. Then a blast of hot liquid hit the back of her throat, then another as it the warm cum pooled on her tongue.

She was a bit shocked and withdrew her mouth while still pumping her hands. As her mouth pulled away another blast hit her upper lip then another shot landed on her thigh as she held her grip tight felling the stranger pull back a bit from the pleasure. She caught her breath and instinctively swallowed the cum in her mouth. It didn't taste bad but she did like the feel of it going down her throat. She tugged harder at the deflating cock in her grip to milk every ounce of remaining cum. She loved seeing this in the videos she watched. Finally satisfied all the cum had been milked out, she licked the head to clean off the pooled cum. She released her grip and stared as the stranger withdrew his satisfied cock from the hole in the wall. She smiled admiring the great work she did. As the panel was placed from the other booth, she proudly looked at the cum on her thigh and scraped it up along with what is on her lip and licked it off. "I need to get cleaned up" she thought.

Kate stood up and flipped the light switch off. She wiped herself with a towel, cleaning up best she could. She put the two panels back on the walls and got dressed. Hoping enough time had passed to not run into the stranger when she left. She opened the door. Stepping back into the shop Kate noticed it was now busier. Several men and woman went about their own business, paying no attention to where she just exited or any judgmental looks of what she might have just done. Finally stepping into her car, her mind kept replaying the experience from memory as Kate smiled with satisfaction.

She looked into her rear view mirror "you did it" she congratulated herself. She then noticed some dried up cum above her lip. Too bad no one noticed that as she licked it off. Her realization that she no longer was shy about what she did. "I wonder how many cocks I can service during one visit" she pondered. This new goal excited her as she started her car up. Putting the car in gear and pulling out, she had no way of knowing what future excitement will come, but she was eager to experience it.

MAwriter
MAwriter
24 Followers