Glory Hole Oops!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched Miri mop her boobs; he then "helpfully" ran a tissue across her thigh and over her pussy. Then a finger up between her juicy lips to her clit, which caused it to spasm.


Miri pulled her pelvis back sharply. "Eye-yah, woah, too sensitive! And I'm pretty sure his cum didn't hit inside there." She met Jake's eyes and sighed. "I think I'm done here. But man, who could've imagined?"


Jake simply nodded, and a feeling of contentment washed over him. "Ok, let's head out then."


They dressed and gave one final in-the-booth kiss. Jake tasted the remnant flavor of cum in Miri's mouth, not strong but well blended with her saliva. He wasn't sure, but decided that he didn't particularly mind it. It was part of the amazing experience they were having.

Jake looked slightly flushed as if he had completed a mild workout. Miri looked like she had just run a marathon. Her thick dark hair was matted with sweat and in disarray, and her face was flushed a deep red. Her thin white blouse stuck in several places on her damp skin, especially where wet with cum—the wetness caused the material to become effectively transparent. She didn't bother fastening the top few buttons, leaving her cleavage exposed almost to her navel.


"I look ok?" Miri asked.


Jake took in her just-fucked appearance. Her entire left nipple was visible through the wet material—the color, shape, and even the line where the edge of her areola met her soft boobs. "You look perfect," he beamed.


Miri looked at him dubiously, then down at her chest, from one boob to the other. She shook her head, fully seeing and aware of her exhibition. "Well, you would think so, wouldn't you," she said with a grin.


"Shall we?" Jake offered his arm. Miri linked hers through his.

They walked out through the store, not attempting to conceal Miri's exposure, which drew many longing and appreciative looks from fellow patrons. Miri steered Jake toward the counter with the scummy clerk from before. "Let's give Mr. Scumbag a little lesson and a preview of what he's missing, shall we?" Miri asked rhetorically. "Bit of carrot and stick."

Jake shrugged, not sure what she meant but chill to go along.

The clerk watched them approach and looked with disbelief at Miri—well, at Miri's tits and nipples. His face showed a mix of surprise, delight, lust, and confusion. He valiantly attempted a haughty posture and did his best to smirk at her, nodded as if he knew something, and openly ran his eyes up and down Miri's body. Leering. Staring.

 


He thought to himself as he drank in Miri's sexy state,"Fuck she's hot, but she's so fuckin' stupid she doesn't even know I can see her tits, plain as day. See her nips and everything. What a whore, fuck her! And fuck that lucky bastard with her—why can't I ever have a piece like that?"

"So, have fun back there?" The clerk asked, dripping with innuendo and judgment. He relished making customers like her feel self-conscious and embarrassed—in his mind, a testament to his innate superiority and clever passive-aggressive form of sadism.

Miri said sweetly, "We just wanted to thank you for your help and let you know we're leaving." She watched the clerk's reaction with amusement. He still smirked and openly stared at her boobs, but a shadow of uncertainty flashed in his eyes. He didn't quite know what to make of her politeness—he was supposed to make her feel uncomfortable.

Miri paused, and pretended to follow the clerk's gaze and "discover" her wet see-through blouse. "Oh, dear! My goodness. It looks like you can see right through my shirt!" Miri looked up at the clerk with faux alarm. "Is it really that bad? Are you able to see my nipple and boob?" 

The clerk lost his composure and dropped his leering expression."Holy shit, she said 'nipple' to me. She's asking me about her boobs, to look at them, asking for my help." His eyes darted from her tits to her face in confusion, then around the shop as if he were making sure no one else was watching their encounter. He was unsure and lost confidence. Miri felt a perverse pride in completely flustering him.

The clerk stammered, "Um, well... yeah, I guess so, kind of."

Jake decided to fade back and give Miri room to play out her game. He pretended to be interested in things at a different counter, but one within earshot.

"Oh, dear. So can you see both nipples or just the wet one?" She pulled the bottom of her shirt forward as if trying to see herself from the front.

The clerk's cock swelled—he couldn't believe what was happening. No woman ever talked with him openly about personal matters like that. He sputtered, "Um, yeah, you know. I think, just the one. The wet one. Yeah."

Miri, in full exhibitionist mode by that point, enjoyed flashing and taunting the guy. "Oh good, so you can just see this one here." She ran her hand over her wet nipple, plastering the damp fabric against it, rendering the fabric fully transparent, her nipple clear as day. 

The clerk watched, mesmerized, then his eyes widened as Miri pulled her blouse wide open to the side and fully exposed her other, "dry" nipple. "But not this one?" She looked down at her bare boob, then back up to the clerk with an expectant look. 

The clerk's cock was erect and painfully pressing in his jeans. He lost all phony composure, his sleazy cockiness gone. He stared, mouth hanging slightly open. Miri's one nipple was wet and visible through her blouse, the other whole boob bare and exposed, its nipple reacting to the air and stiffening to full attention. The clerk was now just a young man in over his head, seeing close-up and personal what he could only have fantasized about.

  


"Yes, I mean no, I mean, oh man. Ok, I can see both, like, and um. Oh, wow. Really so beautiful. Both are, you know, like, I mean like all of you is. Beautiful, I mean."

"You like seeing my boobs, my nipples, seeing them bare, seeing them nude?"


"Oh. Absolutely, yes ma'am, I sure do." He pressed his hips back and squirmed in a vain attempt to adjust his raging hard-on.


"But you don't see many beautiful women nude in real life, do you... see pretty breasts?"


"I, er, well no, not very many." He looked dejected. "I suppose pretty much none. Not in real life, other than strippers sometimes. Mainly just in porn, I guess."

Miri stood a moment and allowed the guy to memorize the nude vision she presented, then casually pulled her blouse closed. 

"Well, here's a tip," she said casually. "Try showing some respect and be nice to women, not creepy. You might just find that you see more real live boobs."

The clerk looked chagrined.

Miri added, "Porn can be fun, but women like to feel attractive, wanted, and appreciated—not just leered at and drooled over. Sometimes it's a fine line, but you need to find it. And not cross it. Think about it." She turned away from the clerk to greet Jake.


"Hey, you," Jake said. He pulled Miri to him and kissed her sensuously on the lips. He stroked her back under her blouse, then ran his hands through her hair.


Miri smiled and answered the clerk's earlier question but addressed Jake. "We have had fun, haven't we?" She felt a tingling down in her loins as she recalled her feelings of lust, confidence, arousal, and satisfaction.

"Mmmm, yes, so much fun," Jake said. "And personally, I think you look delicious now. I think we might have just enough time and energy for some dessert. Somewhere else."

They turned, linked arms, and walked toward the shop's exit, leaving the clerk dumbstruck and horny. Jake paused in the front doorway and kissed Miri again, passionately, her back to the store. He ran his hands over her toned butt and slid her skirt up to her waist, exposing her bare ass to any customer who happened to be looking. Miri felt cool air on her bum and swayed her hips slightly. Tried not to disrupt their kiss with her smile.

They each reflected on their unique situation, their friends-with-benefits "six-week-stand," and the fun of no-strings sexual adventures. They had just had a night to be remembered—and wanked over—for decades to come. They were feeling good.

Jake murmured, "Two more weeks." And ran his hand over her bare butt cheeks, pulling one cheek to the side, revealing Miri's asshole's puckered star and a bit of her still-swollen pussy. In public. In a well-lighted area. So naughty.

"Two weeks," Miri confirmed with a salacious grin. She turned Jake around, and they left the shop.