Glory Hole Oops!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several booths were occupied, with doors closed. The sounds of various porn movies filled the air, overlapping and creating a cacophony of background noise. A musty, somewhat stale smell added to the general impression of sleaze. Six or seven men wandered around the center aisle, looking into booths, surreptitiously eyeing each other in some undefined ritual.

 


There seemed to be an etiquette for selecting a booth—a booth with a glory hole likely played a significant role in the "system." Several men openly gaped appreciatively at Mira and enviously at Jake; some showed the reverse, clearly more interested in cock than pussy. 

Miri dropped her eyes, suddenly self-conscious and not wanting to make eye contact with the various men. Despite not looking, she was fully aware and enjoyed being noticed. She again felt aroused by the attention, appreciated being looked at and lusted over. She remembered a recurring fantasy, and images flashed through her mind: she was blindfolded, nude, and on public display in front of many men. The men would touch her—and depending on her mood, finger her, cum on her, or even fuck her. Her pussy rippled in response. 

Jake guided Miri to an unoccupied booth, the center one of three in a row, and ushered her in with him. He clicked the door shut and turned to her.

"Oh, damn, you're so fuckin' hot! Did you see those guys drooling over you? It was as if the room had been injected with a testosterone-boosting gas or something."

Miri nodded, a smile revealing her pleasure at the compliment. She added, "A 'libido spray' created by a Super Villain to destroy our society by turning men into mindless sex hounds."

"I think that's pretty much just the definition of men in general, without the evil spray," Jake added wryly.

Miri looked around the booth. "So, this is pretty much what you described. Good job, oh, describer of porn booths." She gave Jake a dazzling smile and cupped his balls through his jeans.


Jake's cock responded to her touch, swelling instantly. "This is going to be so great. I can't wait to feel your warm wet mouth on my dick. See the hole?"


Miri glanced where Jake was gesturing. And indeed, she saw a dark opening in the wall, about six inches in diameter. She felt a warm quiver in her pussy, as the anticipation and realization of her planned activities connected with her brain. "See the hole, check. So, what now?"


Jake dropped a token into the machine, and a video flipped to life. A guy driving a car somewhere—boring. Jake clicked through several channels: orgy, click; woman sucking a guy's cock, click; two women licking a giant dick between them, click; guy pounding a woman doggie style, click; two women sharing a double-headed dildo in their pussies....

"Hold it there, on that one." Miri grabbed Jake's wrist and stopped him from clicking the channel. "I saw one of those in the store... "

Jake looked at the screen, then at Miri. "My, we are feeling kinky tonight, aren't we? Nice choice, nothing like two hot women playing together!" He watched Miri as she watched the screen, her eyes focused and intense, the play of the lights reflecting on her hair and face. "Damn, she's really into this—I'd love to see her doing that with someone. That would be awesome."


Jake took Miri by the shoulders, turning her to him. He ran his hands through her thick hair, down her back to her butt, pulling her body into his. Her boobs crushed against his muscular chest, and she could feel his sizable bulge. Their lips met, firm but not frantic, and their tongues greeted each other in an intimate dance.


Pulling back slightly, Jake unbuttoned all but one button of Miri's blouse and revealed most of her rounded breasts. He slid his hand across her bare skin and cupped one then the other, caressing and feeling her nipples harden in his palm.

 


The video cast a bluish glow in the otherwise dark booth, reflecting light and colors on the lovers, the panting and moaning of the video's actors heightening the sexual atmosphere. Jake bent down and kissed Miri's nipples, gently sucking and rolling his tongue over and around as he gently lifted and stroked her boobs. Her nipples stood erect atop her dark pink—almost brown—areolae, constricted with arousal. The glow of the changing video light bounced and played on her boobs, distorting the color.

"Mmm, that's nice," Miri murmured. "Feel how wet I am."  

She took Jake's hand and guided it under her skirt, up to her bare pussy—the clerk had guessed right about no panties. Jake ran his finger between her labia, which were swollen and very wet. He brought the moistened finger to his lips, and tasted her sweet, tangy arousal.

"Delicious," Jake said. "I can't wait to bury my face between your legs and slather your juicy pussy with my tongue."


"Mmm, yes. But my turn first. You need to head next door, so we can play."


Jake gave a short laugh. "Oh, absolutely! You remember what to do, right?"


Miri giggled. "Yes, daddy. Shit, I can't believe how horny this is making me! But yes, I remember, don't worry." She sat up on the stool, facing him, like a prim student preparing to recite a lesson. His eyes involuntarily darted between her legs, which were casually apart but not fully open. 

Miri continued. "Ok. You're a stranger ready to jerk off to a nice porn video. You don't know I'm there. I invite you—I mean some stranger—with my fingers to give me your—his—cock. Cock pops through the hole. I suck and stroke, and the "stranger" knocks on the wall, then cums. I decide what to do with the offering," she concluded with a mischievous smile. "That it?"

"You got it, and I hope you're hungry; I think I'm about to blow a load already." Jake kissed her, opened the door partially to the booth, then paused, turned back in the doorway, and faced her. He stood, blocking the view of anyone behind him, and gazed at Miri with affection, lust, and excitement. 

Miri smiled at him, biting her bottom lip. With her deep chocolate-brown eyes locked on him, she unbuttoned the remaining button, opened her blouse, and fully exposed her boobs. Her breasts were soft and pert, her darker areola and nipples aroused and pointing directly at Jake. 'Invitingly suckable' flashed through Jake's mind. Miri cupped and lifted her tits as if weighing their heft, pressed them together, apart, then back down. She then lightly stroked her nipples with her fingertips. Her gaze locked onto Jake, never wavering. 

Jake's cock surged in his jeans as Miri tipped one boob up and licked her nipple. She continued teasing by spreading her legs wide as she sat on the stool, causing her skirt to ride up and give Jake a direct view of her pink, open pussy. A tidy patch of dark feathery pubic hair loomed above her bare labia lips, which flashed in and out of focus with the irregular flickering light of the video. 

Mimicking Jake's earlier move, she ran a finger up along her glistening slit and spread her inner lips open as she did so. She licked her finger suggestively as if sucking a cock. 

Jake's cock pulsed in rhythm with her movements, iron-hard and needing release. He adjusted himself in his jeans to get a better position until he could get next door, free the beast and make his offering to the goddess before him.

Miri glanced back briefly to the movie and noted the women were now eating each other's pussies in a 69 position. Turning back towards Jake, she gave an exaggerated lick of her lips and blew him a kiss. She then stood and stepped towards Jake making shooing-away motions with her hands. "Off you go, now, get on," Miri ordered.

Jake felt so aroused—he knew he would erupt soon once she started sucking him. He slowly and reluctantly pushed Miri's door closed, keeping her in view as long as possible. He was reluctant to turn away from the sexual vision before him. His cock throbbed with excitement, yearning to spring free, prompted by the sight of Miri and thoughts of his pending glory hole blowjob. He gently pressed Miri's door closed and heard the satisfying click of the lock.


Smiling, Jake stepped back into the main room and turned to go to the next booth. His smile faltered, and he froze in horror as he watched the door to the next booth—the booth he was going to go into—swing closed. Followed by a loud, distinct, and not at all satisfying click of the lock.

His eyes widened. He shook his head and reached his hand toward the door, holding it in mid-air. "No! Fuck. Oh, shit. Crap. No-no-no-no!" Jake stood glued to the floor, shock and panic racing through his mind. Dread sank into his gut as he realized someone else had entered the booth next to Miri's. The one with the glory hole, where he was supposed to be. 

His mind raced. "What do I do? What can I do? Shit, should I knock? What would I say? It would be creepy and weird. Shit, shit, shit! Ok, Breath. Breath... now, think." 

Jake glanced around nervously to see if anyone was noticing his consternation. He didn't know what to do. It didn't seem right to knock, interrupt or bother the booth's occupant. The guy was probably just minding his own business—taking care of his own "business." He saw the light of the video under the booth's door and heard the accompanying sounds of fucking pouring out. "The guy's probably wanking away. I can't just knock and interrupt—to say what? Hi, can you stop and leave, please—I need this booth to play a game? Shit. Fuck. Damn... oh, damn it."  

His gaze flipped back and forth between Miri's booth and "his" booth, indecision freezing him into inaction. "Maybe I should knock on Miri's booth, get her attention? But she might not answer, and I'll be standing in front of people out here banging on someone's door. Shit, that won't work." 

As his mind reeled, he glanced at the empty booth on Miri's other side. It was unoccupied, door ajar.

"The other side! There could be another glory hole over there; I can fix this!" Jake's jumbled thoughts arrived at some sort of action plan. He looked around and saw several men still wandering, looking, waiting—no one seemed to be paying much attention to him. Turning, he moved quickly to the empty booth on Miri's other side.

******

Miri had blown her kiss, shooed Jake out, and turned to face her video. She was so worked up, so wet, and the women on the screen looked so sexy. She slipped her finger into her soaking vagina and felt the grip of her pulsing walls. She pressed her palm against her clit, hard and exposed, peeking out of its hood and begging for attention. "Mmm, I'm right there— I could cum any second!" She slipped a second finger into her sodden canal, trying to satisfy her craving to be filled.

A light flashed through the glory hole from "Jake's" booth next to her, accompanied by the video's mélange of sexual sounds. Miri murmured to herself, "It's showtime, folks." Following Jake's script, she pressed two fingers through the hole and wiggled them, inviting the "stranger" on the other side to share his man meat with her. 

Miri waited, then grinned as her invitation was accepted. She watched hungrily as Jake's—er, the "stranger's"—erect penis appeared through the glory hole, right on cue. The flickering light from her video distorted its appearance, creating an almost strobe-like effect along its length. The resulting shadows and lighting made the cock look undulating and alive. 


Now that this was happening in real life, Miri couldn't believe how sexually wired she was—the situation seemed surreal, as if in a dream. Her tongue flicked over her lips in anticipation as she reached out and wrapped her hand around the cock, feeling its firmness. The wall prevented it from completely passing through to her side, so she had to modify her grip from how she usually stroked it. She pumped the cock a few times, and her pussy echoed with a series of contractions. Juices seeped out of her pussy and down her bare legs. 

Miri dropped to a crouch, eager to begin tasting. She slipped the cock past her lips and swirled her tongue around its head. Impatient, she plunged its length into her mouth as far as the wall allowed. Her mind and libido were caught up in the moment: the sound and lights of the video, the musky smell of cock, the idea of sucking a cock in a public place, and her sopping wet pussy. 

As she pumped her lover's dick in and out of her talented mouth, she felt her vagina spasm and quiver—she had a mini-orgasm without even being touched. "Fuck, I love this!"

Miri focused on sucking, licking, and stroking Jake's rock-hard dick—or rather, the "stranger's—she corrected herself with amusement. Loved the feel of its velvet softness over the rigid muscle below. All too soon, she felt the dick in her mouth swell in readiness along with the courtesy knock on the wall, and she prepared to receive her treat. 

The blast of semen nearly choked her. It forcefully shot into her mouth and partly into her throat. She redoubled her sucking, swallowing, and stroking until the tsunami subsided. She got most into her mouth, but some overflowed and dribbled down her chin as she pulled back and let the cock slip from her lips. The softening cock retreated through the hole and vanished. 

Miri sat up on the stool."Wow, amazing." She wiped the cum off her chin and a bit that had dropped onto her boob, then licked her fingers as if she had just had KFC and wanted every drop. She heard the door to the "stranger's" booth click open, followed by the video shutting off. Leaning back against her video screen, she smiled. "Amazing, but so quick. I was just getting started. And I'm so horny!" She slipped her hand back to her pussy, and began circling her clit slowly, her mind drifting in a swirl of sexual arousal.

*******

Jake rushed over and entered the empty booth on the other side of Miri's. He sighed in relief upon seeing a glory hole in Miri's adjoining wall. The light from her video flickered into his booth.

"Oh, thank god," Jake breathed aloud."I can signal her from this side, and we can get back to playtime."

Jake leaned forward and peered through the open glory hole to let Miri know where he was. To his surprise and confusion, he saw the back of Miri's head as she faced the wall opposite him, bobbing like a woodpecker pecking at a tree trunk.


A flurry of emotions and reactions bombarded Jake as he realized what he was seeing, what was happening. His first reaction was to be horrified that she was sucking another guy's dick."What the fuck?" Then, he worried that she was unknowingly sucking away on the wrong cock. That concern was overshadowed by his thought, "What if she did know it wasn't me but was sucking a stranger's dick through the glory hole anyway? What a fuck-up this was turning out to be." 

As his mind and emotions battled over his feelings, Jake kept his eyes glued to the scene before him. He watched, and slowly the feelings of shock, concern, and surprise were overtaken by being turned on by what he was seeing. Miri was sucking a stranger's cock, not just playing out a fantasy game! The idea, the image before him, and the promise of things to come set his body afire with lust.


Jake put the situation in context and went with the flow. "We are all just lucky cocks that get to benefit from a Miri blowjob." Jake unzipped his jeans and took his rock-hard cock in his hand, absently stroking it as he watched."I just wish I could see better, see Miri swallowing a hard dick. So fucking cool."  He didn't know whether or not Miri knew she wasn't sucking him, but either way, he was getting turned on by it.


After only a minute or so, Jake heard a knock and saw Miri lean forward, her head no longer bobbing. "Holy shit, she's drinking his cum—sucking and swallowing some stranger's load." Jake's dick pulsed at the thought. He slowed his stroking and watched in fascination as Miri sat up, ran her tongue over her lips, scooped an errant bit of jizz off her boob, and licked it off her finger. Jake's cock throbbed with yearning as Miri started openly rubbing her clit, legs spread and pussy fully exposed. She had a dreamy look on her face. 

Jake shook his head and broke his gaze. "Wait—this was my idea, she's my hot friend-with-benefits! So, she gave my blowjob to someone else, but that doesn't mean we're done yet." Jake clicked back into action mode. He slipped a token into his video player but ignored the movie that began playing. He leaned closer and whispered through the hole, "Miri, over here."

Miri was subconsciously aware of Jake's video flicking on from the other booth—it was just part of the background. But then she thought she heard her name whispered. Curious, she leaned down sideways and cautiously cocked her ear toward the glory hole, unsure.

This time, Miri clearly heard Jake's voice. He whispered, "Miri, I'm over here. Are you ok?"


Miri paused briefly in confusion, then realized that Jake must have dashed to the booth on her other side. Smiling, she whispered back through the hole, "Mmm, I'm great, this is a BLAST, hee-hee, pun intended! And, I'm damn horny, you nasty devil you."

 


"I may or may not be nasty or a devil, but I'm certainly horny. And you are definitely to blame for that, oh, Cumlicking Queen."

"Hey, I don't think one blowjob is enough to crown me queen," Miri giggled.

The light banter did not indicate whether Miri knew she hadn't sucked off Jake. He probed, "But, what about, you know, what happened at the other booth? Anything about that?"

 


"Mmmm, yes, a wonderful beginning. But to properly earn my 'Cumlicking Crown,' I believe I need to more fully demonstrate my abilities. And for the record, I prefer 'Cumlicking Queen' over 'cocksucking slut,' to the extent it matters."


Jake wasn't quite sure what to make of that. His dick softened somewhat while he sat upright on the stool, wondering what to do. He didn't have to wait long.

Overwhelmingly aroused, Miri missed the intent of Jake's query and assumed he wanted to continue their fantasy. She decided to play along and see what would happen. She stuck her finger through the glory hole toward Jake and wiggled it in a "come here" gesture, repeating her invitation to that booth. 


Jake was startled at first seeing Miri's invitation, but his dick reacted on cue. It snapped to full attention as he realized that his glory hole fantasy was about to come true after all. "My dick, some other dude's dick, what she knew, what she thought... fuck it. My turn now." Smiling, he pressed his iron rod up into the waiting glory hole.


Miri watched Jake's stiff cock appear on her side of the wall. She was pleased and a little impressed that he was already hard again. Feeling flattered and maybe a bit proud that she could so easily excite a guy, she gripped his dick and felt its strength, remarkably turgid and pulsing."Mmm, he feels even fuller this time, one horny guy!"


Miri stroked Jake's erection, again bumping against the wooden wall between the booths. And this time, rather than engulf it straight away, she teasingly ran her tongue around the cock head, tracing the edge and tickling the sensitive underside. She deliberately took more time than before. She explored its ridges, its soft skin—the whole quivering muscle. Miri assumed Jake would need more build-up to cum than he had the first time, and she looked forward to the experience. To experience the pleasure, the risk, the "naughtiness," the sexual abandon and satisfaction that was yet to come.

Miri slid Jake's hardness deeper into her mouth, enveloping it. She gently sucked as she pulled back, her tongue swirling and adding stimulation, then took it back in. Her lips pressed nearly to the wall as she bobbed her head along Jake's rigid cock. Jake's body trembled with pleasure as if Miri's mouth was the source of electric energy. He rested his palms on the wall for leverage, arched his back, and pressed his hips as far forward as possible, jammed up against the barrier.