All Comments on 'Glory of the Fall Ch. 03'

by shakna

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very excited to see Efina still in the running! I also feel validated in my choice since that scene was so different than anything else you've written that I've had the pleasure of reading. 5 stars.

The implication of Kaden eating shit at the hands of the draconid was alsp very welcome!

skippersdadskippersdadalmost 2 years ago

Damn that was fast, great continuance , I need more so is Toofy coming back?:) .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Still rooting for God-Emperor of Manking to make it. I would really like to know what he would do if he managed to attain his goal and reach actual godhood. He seems to be willing to sacrifice just about anyone and anything to achieve it, so him ascending, but losing his freedom in the process (as in becoming pawn to Mischief), would seem like real great conclusion to me. Someone with the title of God-Emperor being enslaved just seems like poetic justice for me. At the same time, Kaden winning would mean Meirakeillian was defeated, which would ruin Mischief’s plans for The Fall and probably make her hate Kaden in the process...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershakna@shakna
My favourite writings are my fantasy-world settings, my followers adore my forbidden romances. There's a few things to find here. It's always fun to hear from a fan, and who knows... You might inspire me to write something. I try and respond to every email, but you may have t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES