All Comments on 'Glory of the Fall Ch. 04'

by shakna

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Man, that sure was something! Thanks for another great story, I’m looking forward to seeing how Tauli is gonna progress with Meriakeillian’s return. Sad Kaden did not make it through. :( Could you tell us who you originaly intended to win?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hell yeah!

skippersdadskippersdadalmost 2 years ago

Great I was hoping it would be the Salamander to come back, but was wondering about Toofy.

shaknashaknaalmost 2 years agoAuthor

My original plan? Well... That involved sending an innocent Orli back, to wreak judgement on the world as she slowly slipped further and further into guilt and insanity, the price she'd paid not worth it, the world she'd returned to, not worth saving. But, that plan is buried, now.

Instead, we've got Tauli, Treichnor, Reenhalla... And now... Meirakeillian. All dragons. All kings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershakna@shakna
My favourite writings are my fantasy-world settings, my followers adore my forbidden romances. There's a few things to find here. It's always fun to hear from a fan, and who knows... You might inspire me to write something. I try and respond to every email, but you may have t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES