All Comments on 'Gloryhole Addiction Ch. 02'

by Brittni4u

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
ndeavourndeavourover 5 years ago
Outstanding.

You capture so well the things that add to the thrill of gloryhole cock sucking. And I love how you love it.

InspiriniousInspiriniousover 5 years ago

What a fabulous slut. 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
GULP

Dear Britt

An appropriate title, for sure. Beautifully descriptive and dirty. It's difficult to realize how original and creative a writer you can be while dealing only with a single element of sex. Well... two, really. Sucking cock, and fingering your cunt.

I dearly hope (assume) you were doing the latter, in reality, as you wrote this max cock-sucking episode... and that you achieved very personal and satisfying results.

Great Work!

I'm 4u. x x x

A mature, compulsive jerker

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cock Suckers Delight!!!

I love your enthusiasm for sucking cock! 5 stars and I came to this!

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67over 5 years ago
Five Stars only because I cannot give you six!

Wonderfully lurid descriptions of anonymous sex and a woman who cannot suck enough cock. Well done!

RodThrustinRodThrustinover 5 years ago
The Glory is in the Giving...

...or something like that. Ah, that is the Brittni I wish I knew! I had just one quibble with this 5-star cummer. I'd have preferred that she tell those three high school boys to go fuck themselves until they learned etiquette and gratitude. But I guess you are too sweet (and addicted) to do that.

Thanks for the story, young lady. Keep 'em cummin'.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 5 years ago
Fantastic!

Have to admit that I'm a sucker for your stories! I wonder what inspired this one? Maybe recalling a beach vacation BJ? Or maybe providing instructions for someone's first BJ? Ah well, who knows or cares? Very enjoyable and fabulously graphic! Five stars. Thanks for writing, Britt.

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 5 years ago
Another Amazing Story

You continue to outdo yourself with hot and arousing stories. A gloryhole experience is definitely on my bucket list of sexual adventures. Love how hubby was supportive of your cock sucking addiction. 5 Stars

Pat2610Pat2610over 2 years ago

Love floRy holes and my boyfriend helped when I got tired. I was. Lose to t he hold and a cock came and touched my pussy. I screamed and my boyfriend pushed me into the cock. I knew I wanted more so they fucked me and I sucked them

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, what a loving couple. He built the gloryhole just for her. I was surprised that there was a one way mirror so people could see her but she could not see them. It could be a setup for blackmail if someone recognized her. Anyway a nice way for a couple to enjoy themselves. I like the added touch of handles. Glad she did not decide to also use her pussy for others. Yeah, after 30+ loads the stomach certainly will not feel good. A sprite is just the thing for that queasy stomach.

Lexi_GeeLexi_Gee11 months ago

Excellent story!

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit11 months ago

Loved it, just surprised Philip didn't install video cameras so they could both watch later.

Anna

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

This is an amazing story! Do you think you could write a twin one for rimjob addiction? Kissing your wonderful husband after or between the sessions would also be extremely hot..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrittni4u@Brittni4u
5133 Followers
Hi. If you are interested in discussing writing, feel free to email me. My email has changed to Brittni4u@gmail.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES