Gloryhole Addiction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled it over and positioned the strap-on dildo slightly inward towards me. I angled my pelvis and sat down on it until every inch had disappeared. I let out a loud, "Ahhhh!" before getting closer to the big dick against the wall. I upped my anal ball speed and went to work on the huge dick.

I was like a child with Play-Doh, kneading the large meat. My mouth would barely fit around the head and it took both hands to properly jerk it. Once it became erect, I began to bounce on the one I was sitting on. It was a good thing I was still wearing my high heels because I needed that extra height. In order to ride the rubber cock and suck the big one out of the wall simultaneously, I had to take my time and concentrate. With all three of my orifices completely filled, I was nearing my squirt. I continued using both hands to jerk off the dick I was sucking and slowed to a grind on the dick I was riding.

With my mouth full, I moaned in orgasm, "Mmmmhhhmmmm! Ummmhhhmmmm!" While straddling the stool, I quickly stood up so the rubber dong would slip out of my pussy and allow a full stream squirt to hit the wall. I immediately sat back down on it, bouncing furiously until I rose up again and shot the wall with my feminine juice a second time.

I was so hot that I stopped blowing him to lustfully coax, "Cum for me! Shoot it in my cock sucking mouth! I'm your whore so make me drink it!"

Sure enough, a large rope of spunk launched out over my head, landing partially on my forehead and partially behind me before I was able to get my mouth back on it. I quickly gobbled the head and with both hands, jerked every ounce of sperm against the back of my throat. That made me climax again but just a little dribble squirt came out.

I followed the same pattern on the next several cocks. One would cum, then I would follow suit and vice versa. My stool was dripping with my lady juice and a large amount was puddled on the mat. My arm was getting tired and the friction in my pussy was beginning to wear on me. I momentarily stopped and got off the rubber cock to get back down on my knees.

I was sucking dick number 19 and thank goodness it was small enough to give my mouth and hand a rest. When it ejaculated, it was by far the biggest load up to that point. I felt as though I had a mouth full of raw warm oysters that took a couple of swallows to get the sticky slime to my tummy. When he was pulling up his pants, the next guy walked in impatiently behind him just as Philip walked in behind me.

"Are you doing alright back here, Honey? Do you need me to get you anything?" Philip sincerely asked.

At that point, I had consumed all that cum in less than two hours and was starting to get a queasy stomach so I requested, "Would you mind getting me some Sprite?"

He grinned, "Sure thing Babe."

When Philip returned with my drink, I was in the middle of sucking off number 20 and taking all eight inches down my throat to his balls. It was getting sloppy and slobber was dripping off my chin. My husband sat my drink on the floor and because of watching me deepthroat that strange cock, took his own pants down. He began jacking off his prick while watching me do my thing without interrupting. With my back to him, I couldn't see any of that occurring but could hear it. It is a good thing a man's penis is attached to his body because if it wasn't, I would have definitely swallowed number 20's erection like food.

A loud, "Thump, thump, thump," on the wall warned me and soon after, it exploded down my throat. I cupped his balls so I could enjoy the spasm they produced with each squirt. I felt like such a slut for my husband to watch. Before I gagged, I pulled my mouth off it and turned toward my husband to see him jerk quicker.

I teased, "Do you want to cum on my tits? You want to mark your territory, don't you Sweetie?" I squeezed my breasts together giving him a target, "Here you go. You show all these strange dicks who these perky tits belong to!"

With his fist flogging his shaft, Philip approached. Standing overtop me, he growled, "Grrrrahhhh! Ahhhh! Aughhh! Grrrrahhhhh!" while showering my boobs and neck with his warm seed. My hands were my own personal push-up bra, catching every drop. When he finished, he hunched over and wiped the tip of his penis on my nipple before smacking it on my breast like he was trying to get the last drop out of a ketchup bottle.

He sighed, "Fuck Baby. You are one hot slut and I love you. God, I'm so glad you are mine. I sat your Sprite on the floor right there when you are ready."

I spent the next hour sucking off nine more cocks until my mouth was numb, my pussy was worn out and my arm was tired. I needed a break but I was about to tie my record so I couldn't quit then. When the next hard-on slipped through the opening. I began to talk in it like it was a microphone, "Back up Sweetie. I want you to use my mouth like it is a pussy. A pussy that his here for you to use."

The anonymous man stepped back so I could place my opened mouth even with the gloryhole. With my lips stretched wide, he slipped his seven inches into it and began pumping. It was a perfect way for me to rest and suck cock at the same time but I had to make sure my teeth were completely out of the way of that thrusting penis. He held onto the wall handles and fucked my mouth deeper and deeper until his balls were literally smacking my chin.

The only warning for me was when his knees thumped abruptly against the wall before his cum spurted inside my mouth. At that moment, I was not using any toy on myself but my reliable finger. A perfect sideways rub was all it took to get me off simultaneously. After I swallowed and he left, I needed one more for my own personal record.

It was a smaller cock and I did the exact same thing by allowing it to fuck my mouth. It was pretty routine and took about three minutes to ejaculate on my tongue. I had done it and consumed my thirty-first load. Just to make sure, I ended up sucking off five more but not without the price of exhaustion. I shut off the light, took off my high heels, put on some comfortable leggings, socks and a t-shirt. By then it was 5:08 pm and I curled up on the couch to watch some TV.

Philip had gone to the store and when he walked in, he beamed, "Hi Honey. I wasn't sure if you would be finished by now. How did it go? Did you break your record?"

I winked and responded, "I sure did in just over four hours."

As he sat the bags on the floor before he curiously asked, "So don't keep me in suspense. How many did you do?"

I opened my mouth and moved my lower jaw back and forth to show him the price I had paid when I answered, "I swallowed 36 loads and I feel nauseous, my mouth is sore, my lips are numb and my hand hurts."

He tried to be sympathetic, "I'm sorry Honey. You probably didn't realize it would be so difficult. Maybe you should limit yourself from now on."

I smiled, "Let me finish. Yes I have all those aches and pains but it was most definitely worth it. My pussy has never been so satisfied. I lost count how many times I came but it was dozens."

He was happy that I was happy, "That is great and just think, even if you never do it that many in one day again, you have a very impressive record of 36."

My smile widened, "Who said I'm finished for today?"