All Comments on 'Gloryhole Fun'

by little sebastian

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
EbonyRoot4U

Nothing like letting your innerslut out to play from time to time. Sounds like your mouth and boipussy are the kind of warm moist places where my EbonyRoot likes to be planted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

I would have gladly paid for the pleasure that you enjoyed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
OMFG!!!!

That was so fucking HOT!!!! I do the same damned thing at 2 of the local bookstores. Love it keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
glory bound

jesus, sounds like taking 2 big cocks at once is the thing!!made me very hot. bring more. is it really that good?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
its nice to be known

two porn theatres, one with booths in addition and one video store only with booths. i was well known in all three. when i moved here i was bi but eventually got sick of the bullshit and drama. oh i still like a womans body..i lover cunt and ass fucking or eating and the tang of a womans cum is distinctive and unique...delicious too. but when i wanted action i wantedhard coks and cum, in each of my holes. manytimes i wished i was a woman so i could be fucked by two guys while sucking another. i was well known at all tyhree places. when i walked in i was followed either to a both or theater seat. my ass and man pussy were rubbed and poked with fingers...my man clit was massaged and pulled out for all to share, cocks were rubbed on my face and my mouth eagerly took one or more, a cock would fill my man pussy and i would moan and twist and fuck thast hot piece of meat. it usually didnt take long for both holes to be filled. then i was ready for more. most evenings i would top thjings off withseveral drinks of golden champagne. i am a complete whore. things were wonderful but then the thates shutdown and the parks are dangerous. going home with someoneisnt very good, i need a lot of cocks to use me. i just want to be fucked hard and long and often.

justme2032justme2032over 9 years ago
BBC

Sir BBC is what this white boy needs wish there was a glory hole near me. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
so much

I want this to happen to me so badly to enjoy cock after cock in both holes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great story . Wish I was there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous