Gloryhole Princess Fiora

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I better be careful not to make him cum too fast. They always stop it when they do it," Fiora voiced while her hand gently stroked the manhood. Despite her interest, it was her first time touching one so she kept looking at it with great focus. There was a certain familiarity to it but there was no way the princess would even think that she could recognize someone just from their cock alone.

Fiora's breathing washed over the sensitive member while she was forced to repeatedly swallow her excess saliva. The longer she looked at the raw man-meat the tastier it looked to her. From the lollipop tip to the veined shaft. Not to mention it felt so oddly silky and tempting.

So the elf princess gripped hard on the thing offered to her and began jerking it. Like she no longer wanted to be careful but to feel all the member had to offer her. After all, she could probably get a few more once she was done with this one.

"Just a taste," Fiora muttered and enclosed the tip with her lips. The raw taste was enough to make her eyes tilt but still, she pressed her tongue to it. Despite only taking it partly on her mouth the rest of her body was reacting and heating up too. Just like when she had been watching her servants.

Fiora let her free hand wander down her robes to push against her clit that was getting increasingly swollen. It throbbed like she had already worked on it a bit so the princess concluded it must have been the raw taste and touch that were arousing her even more than usual.

"You are going to release it soon... aren't you?" Fiora muttered while floating to the side of the cock. "I don't want to taste your dirty cum... bit I want to see it... I want to make it fly."

While swallowing hard, Fiora did not spare much strength to force the dick cum while breathing on it from the side. With the way she did it, the climax was only seconds away and it soon shot the first salvo into the void around it. The princess watched it float away while retreating her hand to avoid getting it stained. Though her eyes stayed locked on the cock that now pulsed on its own to pump out slimy semen.

"It looks so icky, such a disgusting thing. But why do I want to taste it?" Fiora uttered. Her tongue almost reached towards it before it was pulled away. Due to how the portal functioned with external substance, it cleaned the external cum and it dripped from the portal. The white droplets floating in the void looked suddenly so filthy to the princess that she sent a portal to send them away.

"Praised be the goddess for she has accepted my seed," the high priest declared while rising from his knees. It made the cultists worship him on their knees.

"Goddess please accept our seed," the cultists began to chant.

"You sick base creatures, you want me to do this to all of you?" Fiora voiced while feeling her lips and clit at the same time. Even if she had just kissed the tip for a moment, the raw taste kept burning her body in strange ways.

"The goddess seeks more symbols of devotion in the form of things you value before she accepts your seed," the high priest declared. Some of them robed men who still had some began digging out coins or jewelry from their robes.

"That greedy scam artist, if you want your cocks toyed with that badly, then fine," Fiora flared. She had not even managed to reach a climax and she kept thinking an opportunity like this might not come again.

"Now the rest of you, offer your cocks to me," Fiora declared while opening lines of shady-looking swirl portals to the walls of the stone hall. She even made them pulse like some dangerous vortexes.

"Now let's see how many of you are dumb enough to put your body parts into suspicious portals, they might lead inside rocks all you know," Fiora shrugged while looking at the line of portals on her end. One by one they were filled with varying sizes and shapes she had never seen before since her experience was mostly related to her servants.

"Those degenerates actually did it, twenty-two of them," the princess uttered while closing the excess portals since every man but the high priest was already on their knees.

"W-why is that one green? And those are darker and that is redder," Fiora uttered. Just looking at the four rows of cocks made her feel all kinds of things. They were all mostly erect and one of them had even pushed his balls through.

"They look so different... I wonder if they feel different," Fiora uttered while reaching for the green cock and the balls she had never felt before with different hands.

"Then don't mind if I play with them a bit, I'm not going to stop until every urge in my body is satisfied," Fiora declared to herself. "Not that any of them are as degenerate as you people who gave your beautiful... disgusting things for me to toy with."

Even as Fiora was able to wrap her hand around the green dick, it was clearly bigger than the others. She was able to guess from the color he was some sort of half-orc. Though even as she gripped it, her other hand found the time to feel up the only pair of squishy marbles in a wrinkly sack visible to her.

"So grotesque how the veins bulge like that," Fiora voiced and gave several hard slaps at the green rod that made it sway. "Take that you filthy thing... it grew harder?"

The cock owner just grunted but did not pull away. Even as some of the cocks had entered a bit flaccid, they were all growing increasingly hard. Fiora knew the portals applied some pressure to any mass going through them but she was far too occupied by her urges to think portal theory.

"So big... so hot... I could get naked... and they would not know, have them slide on my skin," Fiora muttered and created a portal to take her clothing into a safe location in one downward swoop. It had teleported only things that were not part of her body.

"So many cocks can see me naked. It bet your degenerate owners would love to see this," the princess voiced while covering the silky purple pubes on her meaty mound. The move squashed her notable breasts that already had erect nipples.

With a gaping grin, Fiora made the cock-portals float closer to her so that they surrounded her. She trapped her body with them and made them close in on her like soft spikes. When the green one poked her breast, she made all of them stop for a moment before making them rotate around her. The bigger ones gave taps and slides on her skin while some of the shorter ones only did it when they were lucky with her body shapes.

"So dirty, you all would be so disgusted to know what I'm doing with them," Fiora voiced while one of the cocks slid across her perky ass. Even as her fingers kept giving attention to her clit, the thought of at least rubbing it into one of the cocks kept appearing in her mind.

"Why is none of them saying anything?" Fiora asked as the men simply knelt on the portals. She was tempted to send portals to unmask them to at least see their reactions but she had learned, the most tolerable part to look at was the human's cock. Especially if they had weird beards or wrinkles no true elf would ever get.

"Your cocks belong to me now, your new goddess," Fiora declared through a temporarily opened speaking portal. "Praise me."

"Praised be the goddess of lust that brings pleasure for our manhoods, accept our seed," the high priest announced and the rest began to repeat it one by one. It made Fiora freeze even as the cocks kept circling around her, feeling her soft high elf skin.

"They just keep chanting... fucking pervs," Fiora uttered as the repeated chorus-like chant kept echoing in the void. "Though being called a goddess is not that bad... and these servants won't go telling that no-fun grand princess... no matter what I play with them."

Fiora made the portals stop spinning and reached for the most pleasing-looking cock that was pretty decent for what she was planning to use it.

"I could even test... how it would feel... Just the tip... just the filthy human tip," Fiora voiced and spread her knees before floating the cock down while holding its base. She stared at it with gaping lips as the tip touched her clit. It made her nethers tingle and want a bit more.

The excited cock-owner began thrusting into Fiora's hand in a way that rubbed her vulva. It made the princess's body pulse and she even dripped a bit of saliva that happened to land on the cock. Not that her already soaked pussy dripped any less down her inner thighs.

"I'm kissing it... just a bit more and it would," Fiora voiced while the cock slid along her vulva and a moment later as the portal moved closer, the man pushed through like he had held some of his length back.

"I-I did it... I did it now. The m-man-cock is touching my tight high elf cunt, this is so not p-proper," Fiora uttered as Jack's coarse words about her filled her increasingly lust-addled mind. Meanwhile, the man who she did not know and who did not know her was fucking her opening as best he could. Especially after her hand parted he focused on stirring her with his tip.

"Y-you should be h-honored to be the first c-cock to teach me this feeling," Fiora declared with increasingly ragged breathing that gaped her lips. Since she had gone this far, she should go a bit further just to test how it would feel.

"But I should not let him... cum in there... it would be bad," Fiora pondered in a race against time. The man was not holding back despite only feeling her with his tip. Just seeing it while the shaft was completely unused suddenly inspire her since she liked the shaft more than the tip.

"Well... nothing a few object-locked portals can't fix," Fiora declared and fixed a portal to the tip of the cock. Its pussy-juice soaked flesh-shroom appeared in the distance and its movement suddenly stopped like the owner had gotten confused about the sensation change. But then the princess let all of the shaft slide into her pussy. It took only moments for him to start thrusting again even as his tip was only pressured by the natural magic of the portal. It must have felt weird to him since no matter how much his foreskin moved against hot elf-flesh, the tip touched nothing while trapped into the portal that moved with it.

Though Fiora could not have cared less how she had done it, the man slid his fleshy rod in her without restraint. The soft but hard bareback ride was making her ears and knees tremble almost in unison. Even as she did not stand on anything but the void, the princess suddenly wanted to sit down.

"H-how, d-dare this man, act like this i-inside of me, I-I could drop him to the sea," Fiora panted as the man just kept fucking her adaptive elven walls. Without the tip hitting on anything, it was like a weird pleasure massage while she rubbed her swollen clit.

Despite her reluctant words, Fiora floated some of the cocks to poke at her face. One even pressed into her nose while she made another slide between her breast just to see what the vulgar man from before had described would feel like on her silky skin. Without even stopping their chant, the cocks began to be rubbed into the princess's face and breasts. Especially the one between her mounds moved like to fuck her.

Suddenly the cock in Fiora's pussy pulsed and she saw the tip shoot out semen in the distance. It looked like a lot against the dark void and it all could have been released inside the lustful elf if she had let it. So she swallowed hard while thinking how it could have felt.

"Cocks like to be toyed like this? No wonder the servants keep playing with them," Fiora voiced while looking at the cock fuck her breasts that naturally pushed close enough to almost surround it. Though when the weird sensation from one of her portals trying to enter another jolted the princess, she removed the ones on the cock that had entered her pussy. Its owner began immediately feeling up his cock and even licked the fingers that he had stained in high elf love-juices.

"Divine taste of the goddess is on me," the man declared and showed his deflating and soaked cock to the others who just kept chanting even harder now. Nobody wanted to even lick the hand he offered, regardless of how divine he called its taste.

"So damn disgusting," Fiora uttered, seeing the man act like an utter degenerate, made her have an amusing idea and she opened two object-locked portals on the man's hands. They were seemingly cut-off by swirling portals as the owner stared and moved them. Though no matter how much he shook, his hands did not come back. But he stopped the moment they landed on Fiora's firm thighs.

"My hands are on the goddess's body," the man declared while falling to his knees. His fingers felt up every place he was able to reach and it soon turned into an almost pleasurable massage. Though then cum shot on Fiora's jaw and it dripped on her breasts from the cock that had fucked her breast.

"H-how dare you, dirty me," Fiora uttered while the cock kept fucking her mounds to milk more of its load out. Its owner soon stood up too but then his hands were trapped like the other man, but this time they landed on the princess's breasts.

"Clean them for me," Fiora stuttered even as the man already began to knead her perky bosom. He too fell to his knees even as he was made to rub his own cum into the silky elf breasts.

Despite everything else, Fiora had been constantly glancing at the green cock. She wanted to play with it so bad. So she cut it into two parts with an object-locked portal. Half of the shaft she sent floating into her pussy while the tip and the rest came to her face.

"So raw," Fiora voiced and gave the bloated green tip her first kiss. She had decided to lick it like a delicious lollipop while the owner would stretch her elastic elven pussy wide. So as her walls parted for the veined shaft, her tongue explored the tip and some of the length. Even her lips kept kissing it while she was once again fucked only by the base of a cock.

All the while Fiora's breasts were being treated like dough. The coarse and clearly human hands acted with odd gentleness despite their forcefulness to shape her.

"You gave this to me to play with, so you can't blame me," Fiora muttered between her increasingly passionate kisses on the hard and hot cock. Unable to hold back she even began nibbling it with her pearly teeth, the raw taste alone was oddly intoxicating to her body that was reaching levels of arousal the noble princess had never felt before.

"I'm not the sick pervert here who gave their body parts to others to play with," Fiora voiced while licking a half-orc cock whose owner's face she had not even seen. Her pussy had perfectly adapted for his width as he kept thrusting even harder after getting over the initial confusion on his tip seemingly not moving no matter what he did.

One of the longer cocks that had rubbed onto Fiora's ass cheek began to cum but she barely paid any attention to it. She only moved the hands from her thighs to rub the cum into her ass.

"You want to cover all of me into this disgusting slime?" Fiora asked and made all of the cocks touch some part of her skin. She did not even stop the man who replaced his cock with his hand to feel up her ass. Though she did move the other hands away to cover more of her skin.

"So disgusting," Fiora panted while fingers began playing with her rear hole. Though it barely warranted any attention shifted from the other sensations assaulting her body. The half-orc cock kept fucking her harder and harder despite her kisses lessening on its tip.

Fiora stared almost excitedly at the green meat in front of her, It could cover her face with its load at any moment and the only warning she would get were sensations from her walls. Just thinking how such a big cock would pulse while it climaxes made her drool as she rubbed her clit.

With a sudden wicked grin, Fiora made a hand that had been skillfully playing with her nipple move to her clit. It immediately began to massage her while feeling up the stretched vulva around the green cock.

"Like good obedient servants for the pleasure of your goddess," Fiora grinned while thinking all the things she would make her actual servants do if she could trust they would not talk about it. Though she shook them from her mind since she definitely did not want her mother involved, let alone let her know what she was doing right now.

"J-just make me cum and we can stop for the day," Fiora panted while all the problems this could cause began visiting her mind even as she was nearing her climax. The man's hand was surprisingly skillful and he did weird half-twists that kept driving the princess's upcoming climax.

"Ihii... ihii," Fiora's breathing made her moan a bit while she already knew she was going to experience the strongest climax of her life. She had thought masturbating to her servants had really done it for her but now these faceless men made her hip tremble as the heat and ecstasy pulsed through her nubile body.

Even as Fiora's clit began to throb in a climax along with her pussy the stimulus did not stop. It kept assaulting her and for a moment she wanted it to never stop. For her to do the impossible and freeze herself to this moment. Not even when the green cock shot hot semen on her face did her euphoria lessen.

"Cover me, touch me, use me," Fiora panted with glazing eyes as she licked and swallowed cum from her lips. The half-orc thrust hard and used her pussy to milk all he had on the princess's beautiful face. Even once he was dry, he kept fucking her like to savor every pleasuring moment her walls could give him.

The more Fiora swallowed the slimy cum, the more she was forced into the reality of what she had done by the raw taste alone. Especially when the hands decided to start twisting her clit and left nipple at the same time. It might not have been unpleasant but it made her think for a moment that the man might have been playing with her body and not the other way around.

"I-I should stop, this is so f-filthy, this should be enough for now," the princess slurred while slimy semen forced her eyes closed. In the next moment, she sent all of the portals away even as not all of the cocks had climaxed. Then she used a special portal to fly through her body to wash her skin. She might have been able to clean the external semen but her body kept pulsing and throbbing in the aftermath of her prolonged climax.

"Damn this tastes raw... even the stuff that shoots out is disgusting," Fiora exclaimed as she was not able to remove the taste from her lips. She watched how the high priest directed the cult to go back to kneel and worship the altar. Some of them muttered about not climaxing with coarse synonyms.

"Those whose seed was not accepted, your offers had not pleased the goddess. She will reward you with release when your offerings please her," the high priest announced and the men who still had erections began looking anything of value under their robes.

"You utterly greedy bastard... and you people. What is wrong with you? haven't you heard of gloryholes and other brothels?" Fiora voiced even as nobody else heard her. Instead, they found some more coins and jewelry to place on the altar but out on a whim, the playful elf used a portal to confiscate all of them for her personal use. Despite being in the council, her personal salary was not exactly massive in comparison to nobles who owned businesses and she was not allowed to pilfer her house funds at will.

"The goddess has accepted your offerings. Pray for her to manifest for us," the high priest declared. "Ooh, merciful goddess of lust, show us your divine form."

"I'm not going to show you anything," Fiora flared but then her hands held her ass. The man's touch still pulsed the filthy place so she got an idea.

"If you want to worship something, then worship my ass," Fiora declared with an evil but also clearly lustful grin. She skillfully used special portals to clean her rear-hole and then lifted her legs to a fetal position in the void before letting a portal swallow the midsection of her body.