Gloryhole Princess Fiora

Story Info
Voyeur princess investigates cults and gloryholes.
8.3k words
4.43
18.4k
44

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kngelol
kngelol
671 Followers

The ruling council of the Grand Principality of Merana met once a week but usually not everybody was present. Especially not Princess Fiora von Merana who held a mostly ceremonial position as the heir to the grand princess. If Fiora would get to decide, she would not even be in the council but her mother was very insistent on the matter now that the noble daughter was over twenty and needed to gather merits to her name to stay as the heir.

"I'm delighted that you decided to join us today," Prince Logar who sat next to Fiora voiced. Despite not being related to the princess he was in the line of succession if something unfortunate would ever happen to her. Though so were all the princes in the council who represented the main elven noble houses on the ancient flying island-state that was currently in the middle of the sea packed full of trade goods from one continent to the other.

"I'm glad my presence delights you," Fiora voiced with thin lips while she fiddled with her silky purple hair that matched her mother's due to the magical affinity the two high elves were born with. The princess did not know why but she seemed to be the only one who thought that all of the council members wearing matching garments with their eyes and hair was infinitely silly. Sure it came from an ancient tradition but it did not make it look any less like the table was surrounded by a rainbow with most colors on the spectrum.

"We are all delighted since there is a simple task you should volunteer to do," Grand Princess Afera von Merana voiced from the fanciest chair around the large round table. Despite her considerable age, the ancient elf did not look that many days older than her daughter who was only in her twenties.

"Whatever may I do to the principality," Fiora voiced with a nod. Despite her reluctance, the heir knew she was going to do the task one way or the other as Afera had gone through the trouble of finding another rare void mage to sire a pure-blooded void user and the grand princess was not going to let her only daughter slack off.

"There are whispers of a demonic cult taking root among our hard-working human population. With the progress you have made in your studies, you should be more than able to track them down and eradicate them within days," Afera voiced while emphasizing with her tone her daughter's void magic that was the most feared among all elements. "It should serve you as good practice on tracking down our enemies where ever they are hiding."

"It shall be done as you instruct," Fiora nodded again. Afera slid her a small letter with further details.

"You may leave on your mission with haste," Afera voiced. Just from her tone, Fiora knew she was told to leave just because of how bored she had been looking today. Just as she had planned.

"Princes, grand princess, I will take my leave then," Fiora nodded and stood up to walk out of the hall. Once she entered a small utility closet on the corridor, she opened a void portal and went through it. Because her magic was rare, her mother did not want her to publicly demonstrate it in any form. But still encouraged to practice it and its applications as much as possible in secret using stealth.

** * **

For a moment Fiora simply floated in the dark void. Even if she did not want to do the tedious task, she still eventually had to before her mother would come after her. Despite the princess being invisible even to other similar mages in the vast void, unless the designated heir would just escape the city-state entirely she would be eventually tracked down and punished.

"Ooh well, find the cult first, decide how slow I want to do it after," Fiora mused and opened a one-way viewing portal that let her see the large floating city-state from above from perfect stealth. It had many towers and walls that divided it into multiple sections that were patrolled by airships. The sight was beautiful in multiple ways as the sea was under the flying island and the open blue sky above it.

Even as the void bordering realities lacked most laws of the physical world Fiora still had a limited reach out of it. So she floated her focus to the human sections of the city to find people talking about the demon cult. Like magical cameras, one-way portals opened all around Fiora and she saw people and streets through them.

"This is going to be so boring, can't the cult just yell where they are and be done with it," Fiora muttered while focusing to hear any suspicious words the moving portals around her might catch. She was not sure how long it lasted but eventually, she heard someone mention a demon in a suspicious context.

"Just thinking that we might fuck a sex demon tonight makes me so hard," a coarse human voiced just before the easily bored princess was about to fall asleep. Though the word sex was the one that made her focus first as listening to humans talk about that was far more interesting than how the sea would affect the weather on the island or some other boring trivial matter.

"Of course they just want to fuck demons, such base humans not knowing the dangers," Fiora shrugged and focused her magical monitors on the origin of the voice. It came from a narrow alley where two men were talking to each other.

"I heard once you fuck a demon, you can't go back. We should enjoy an earthly fuck before ruining our cocks for life," the older of the two mused. "Especially since demons can make you hard with magic and stuff I heard."

"There is a good and cheap gloryhole nearby. We could go there since there is a few hours before the set time," the other offered.

"Ehh, sure, lead the way," the older shrugged and the two began moving.

"Gloryhole? Isn't that some human word for low-class brothels... I know my mother would not want me to dirty myself seeing such a thing... but since seeing it is part of my mission. I can't risk losing these two," Fiora muttered with a sudden need to swallow. Just thinking the humans acting like base animals was making her a bit excited as so far she had only secretly watched her servants masturbate due to increasingly common accidents while practicing void magic. Though even she had to admit that the few dozen last times had not been exactly accidents since she knew the men did the act on most nights and she had opened one-way viewing portals into their rooms waiting it to happen.

"So you two deranged humans have the honor of giving me a tour of what a... gloryhole is," Fiora voiced with a tilted grin while following the two. On the way, she learned the men were called Jack and Logan. She watched them enter a shady-looking place with armed guards and give some silver coins to an even shadier-looking human in black robes.

The men walked along a corridor until they saw some open wall holes and began digging their cocks out. They might have looked a bit disgusting but still, they made the curious princess watching them feel a weird tingle going up her spine.

"Heh, yeah hide your filthy cocks," Fiora mused while the men inserted themselves into the holes. "But why would they pay for just putting their things through a wall."

Out of sheer curiosity, Fiora looked at what was behind the wall and it was a short-haired blond half-elf on her knees. She slid her tongue up the cock while holding its base.

"She's licking it... and a half-elf," Fiora uttered almost in momentary shock. Both of them had the same pointed ears but this one was on her knees cleaning the filthy manhood of the human.

"She does not even see how bearded and ugly the humans are... but still she is eating that like some... candy... it can't taste that good. It must taste disgusting," Fiora commented while fixing the angle of her portal to have a better view of the technique the half-elf was using. She had even closed her eyes like the skilled professional did not even need to see the cock to know what to do with it.

"They aren't even seeing how pretty she is," the elf princess kept stuttering while her body heated. "They would not even know... if I was on the other side. Or if it was an orc or a pig, so filthy."

"I knew humans were deranged base beasts but this is something else," Fiora voiced while opening a one-way portal to see what was happening to the other cock. It was being fucked by a relatively attractive black-haired human.

"S-she took it in... like it's nothing... the filthy thing of a man whose face she hasn't even seen," Fiora uttered and zoomed on the cock sliding in the soaked human pussy. The skillful pace of the movement was almost mesmerizing to her.

Fiora let her hands slide to feel her nethers through her purple robes. Especially when the half-elf began fucking the cock on her side it made the princess swallow hard while the heat rose in her body. Even if she had liked seeing the cocks being jerked, this was on the next level when it came to the reactions of her body.

"Did the princess come to work or did my cock just enter heaven," Jack commented. Just mentioning the title in this context made Fiora's body jerk. Though she was able to guess it was some pet name or something to the half-elf who looked almost regal. Though she did not reply but twisted her hip a bit like they were not supposed to talk or something.

"Damn degenerates... making even me feel weird," Fiora voiced. Actual sex was happening right in front of her and the half-elf was even smiling. Like she was actually enjoying pleasing the cock whose owner she had not seen. Just like Fiora had enjoyed watching her unaware servants touch themselves.

Even as the noble princess knew how disgusting what she was watching was supposed to be, she was unable to stop herself from getting aroused. But just when she thought the act would not turn any more deranged, the half-elf grabbed the base of the cock the moment it slipped out of her and turned around to suck it.

"L-licked it clean? It was in your... hole and you liked it clean?" Fiora uttered while realizing why the manhood had begun to deflate. She even zoomed in to see how clear white cum was dripping out of the kneeling half-elf.

"So filthy... so deranged," Fiora panted. She had been so focused on simply watching that both of the men had climaxed even before she had gotten to decide if she would let herself masturbate. Though the half-elf did not seem to have that issue as she began rubbing her clit while staring at the hole waiting for the next client.

Fiora kept staring at the half-elf touching herself long enough for the next customer to push his green cock into the service hole. It immediately jolted the princess to remember her task even as she made a mental note about the location of the establishment for further inspections since it was definitely not legal and should be carefully observed.

It barely took minutes for Fiora to find the two men sitting on barrels on an alley. For some time they talked about some construction project that indicated they were part of its crew even as the princess really did not understand the details of the things they talked about.

"Any bets on how tight a high elf cunt is?" Jack asked seemingly out of nowhere like he had gotten bored of talking about the best ways to hone dry pine wood. Though so was Fiora listening to it so the sudden topic change made her face jolt with excitement.

"Really tight, might cut your cock off. Especially if you thinking our grand princess," Logan replied and an immediate look of confused disgust distorted Fiora's face.

"More like the daughter, she even younger than us so she must be tight even for a high elf," Jack clarified and the look of disgust on Fiora's face tilted to gape. Though she quickly shook her head to remove the image of the human testing her tightness.

"You sick degenerates, I'm right here," Fiora flared even as the men were unable to hear her. "But I guess I will allow this talk as long as you don't creep on my old as mountains mother and help me find the nest of the demon worshiping idiots."

"Why limit your dreams, just imagine fucking both of them. They could be twins with their sexy eternal looks," Logan shrugged with a grin. He was looking at the central spire of the city with distant eyes.

"No no and no. Don't even imagine that you filthy humans," Fiora uttered even as she herself did so at that very minute despite the feeling of disgust. Though her mind twisted the features of both look like actual twins to make it more tolerable to her.

"Yeah, those perky breasts on both of them. Could slap my cock between them and have better fuck than some whores," Jack exclaimed and did a grabbing motion in the air.

"You want to fuck these? That's so dirty," Fiora voiced while grabbing her breasts to feel their handful size. Even through the robes, they were very perky and pleasant to touch even to their owner.

"Just imagine, you and me spit-roasting that tight high elf cunt on this alley," Logan mused.

"You want to cook and eat me?" Fiora stuttered. She was immediately assaulted by mental images of the men sucking her breasts.

"You can have her high-cunt, I'll fuck her throat while staring into the crying purple eyes," Jack voiced while standing up and holding something in the air in front of his crotch.

"Why would I cry? There is no way some humans can make me cry," Fiora said while staring at the man dry fuck air.

"Princess Fiora, I'm going to cream your cunt like a fat pie," Logan added and stood up like to hold something in the air opposite of Jack.

"You want to eat me with cream? I did not think even the commoners were that starved," Fiora exclaimed to herself while images of the men licking cream from her skin filled her mind.

"Take that royal cunt, once we are done with you. We are going to sell you like a whore and get rich," Logan declared and slapped the air.

"I don't have that much meat... but I'm starting to think spit-roast is some weird human sex thing," Fiora voiced while her mind positioned her naked form bending down between the two. Usually, when she had watched her servants masturbating, they had been looking at some kind of picture of her or muttered her name. But even when compared to that this was far more twisted to her mind to comprehend.

"I'm going to buy a three-room house with your tight holes, every fucker wants your cunt," Jack grinned and began doing short pumps in the air.

"Do you act out these weird plays often or something? But you just were at the gloryhole and the half-elf was pretty," Fiora uttered while the men accelerated to a ridiculous thrusting speed like in some exercise routine. "Are you like some deranged lust beasts that think about me all the time?"

"Or we could just lock that tight ass in a fuck-box in our room and keep it all for ourselves," Logan pondered. "Would really brighten that damp room."

"No amount of private cunt is worth living in that dump if we can get rich," Jack flared and stopping his air-fucking.

"Might be right about that. We better get going so we won't be late. Would not want to waste the silvers we contributed for the ritual," Logan voiced and grabbed Jack's wide shoulder.

"Where are you going? Didn't you want to fuck me?" Fiora uttered while being very glad in seconds the humans had not heard her in the void. Once again she had been too focused on watching to start properly masturbating herself.

"Yeah, the sex demon not fucking itself," Jack shrugged. "There better be one this time or that damn high priest is going to get it."

"Aah right, your dumb suicidal demon cult thing," Fiora muttered while closely tracking the men. "Just watch me let you be eaten by some abomination or fucked to death before I eradicate the demon filth."

** * **

Fiora followed the men to a large underground room filled with black-robed men wearing silver masks. It was clearly the right place even as she was not sensing anything demonic and everything in the hall looked like copies of real demonic artifacts.

"Welcome my faithful. Today is the day all your sacrifices will pay fruit as we summon the most beautiful sex demon into the world that will satisfy all your desires," one of the silver masks declared. He was obviously the cult's high priest but no matter how hard Fiora tried to examine him he wore nothing dangerous or illegal.

"Fall to your knees and pray eyes closed for the sex demon to appear," the high priest declared and he stepped on some bag that exploding into a thick mist. It did not really hinder Fiora's vision as she simply adjusted her portals to show heat. She saw how around twenty supposed cultists were kneeling on the ground while the high priest made his way to the stone altar filled with offerings and began to take coin pouches and jewelry from it.

"Is that guy planning on running away?" Fiora muttered as the man was quick and silent in his task and barely took a minute to empty the altar into his robes. "This has to be some kind of crime even if it's not demon summoning... fraud? Or was that only illegal if done to nobles?"

A wide playful smile spread on Fiora's lips as she got an idea. She could easily amuse herself with these men without even her mother really caring what would happen to them. Though since only one of them was an actual criminal, the merciful princess at least planned to hold back.

As the high priest tried to run away to a side corridor, a portal opened in front of him that sent him right back to the altar. Even in the smoke he immediately stopped moving like he had realized that something was wrong.

In the next moment, several portals sucked out the smoke using an air pressure trick to reveal the confused high priest to his followers. As all of them had felt the strong wind, they all looked at him like something was going to happen soon.

"Now, how should I play with them... I know, they wanted some sex demon to worship but what about a goddess," Fiora pondered while the images from the gloryhole kept vividly visiting her mind. Especially how the men would not know who had been toying with their cocks.

"It is I, your goddess. You have awoken me from my slumber with your strong faith alone," Fiora declared through a speaking portal she opened to boom her void in the stone hall. "The high priest may offer his cock to me as his reward."

Once done talking Fiora closed the special portal so she could mutter to herself without being overheard. Then she opened a portal that did not transport sound to the stone altar's side where the offerings had been collected. To the robed men, it looked like a small swirl of purple magic.

All eyes were on the high priest and even his gloved hands were suddenly trembling. The fact he began stepping towards the altar made Fiora assume he had realized that he was dealing with some pretty powerful entity or was very afraid of the others.

"There is no way he is putting it in. Only a complete idiot would do it. Just look how dangerous looking it is," Fiora voiced with a tilted smile. Even as void magic was very rare and it excelled in stealth by being hard to detect by other mages, she still made the portal seem as strange as possible.

"If the goddess demands it, I shall deliver," the high priest declared and fell to his knees in front of the altar. A moment later his decent-sized cock was pushed into the vortex and it appeared floating next to Fiora.

"Damn pervert, I could cut it off or make it appear inside a rock," Fiora exclaimed. Her lips gaped a bit while she tried to resist the temptation to just touch it a bit to learn what it felt like. Her servants jerked them all the time so it most likely was somewhat pleasant.

"Then don't mind if I do, since you gave your cock to your merciful goddess," Fiora voiced and grabbed the cock with her left hand before she would regret it. Though as she felt up the strangely smooth, soft but yeat hard experience her mouth began to water a bit. She could play with this cock as much as she wanted and not just watch her servants do it and nobody would know it was her.

kngelol
kngelol
671 Followers