Gloryhole Princess Fiora

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have sacrificed me enough to manifest this much. Worship my flesh made manifest, feed me with your devotion," Fiora declared to the men while her shapely ass seemingly grew out of the side of the altar. All of the men began bowing to it on their knees even as they tilted their heads to stare at it.

"Those damn humans are worshiping my ass. Fuck they are dumb," Fiora mused to herself. "If you like it so much, why not make some altar with it... such base beings."

"You may now fight over for the honor of worshiping my divine ass with your cocks," the assumed goddess declared to the cultists. Even as the noble elf had said her words with a grin, it froze the moment she saw the first of the men send another almost flying with a hard punch. Almost like they simply did what she told without thinking. Though some of them simply attempted to move away, especially the high priest.

"T-they are killing each other?" the princess uttered.

"Stop, this is not the fight... I mean you have proven your loyalty to me so you may form a line... to worship me one by one," Fiora declared to the men. "But be warned, you have only been granted access to my ass. My divine pussy will give you worse fate than death if you dare to enter it without permission."

Fiora grinned while thinking just where she would open the other end of the portal that blocked her pussy. Though in the end she just placed it next to her in the void.

"Wait... I was supposed to deal with them... so should I actually make them kill each other," Fiora uttered while the first man grabbed her firm but silky high elf ass. He did not waste time to slide into the elastic rear-opening with immortal skin that took him despite the lack of lube.

"Praised be the soft but demanding ass of the goddess," the man declared and began fucking the hole with audible slaps. As Fiora was still recovering from an almost violently strong climax, the sensation of having her other nether opening stretched felt oddly pleasant while her clit throbbed.

"Well, as a merciful goddess... it would be sad if I actually... got my faithful servants killed, no matter how disgusting ass-worshipers they are," Fiora muttered. "I just need to make sure they stop talking about demons and instead about some goddess cult."

"Accept my seed, Goddess of lust," the man declared and climaxed even before the princess had decided what to do. Though another soon took his place and began pumping her ass with even more zeal.

"Am I really going to let... all of them... do this to me?" Fiora uttered after the man slapped her rear-cheek. She had thought this would humiliate the men but this second one seemed even more excited to pleasure himself with her other hole.

Fiora was not even able to reach her pulsing clit without putting her hand through the portal so it kept throbbing on its own. The princess had never enjoyed the best impulse control but somehow she was able to resist reaching for it.

"I'll stop once he cums, I'm their goddess so I should be the one to decide," Fiora panted. It took only seconds more for the man to climax from her tight opening and the moment he pulled out, the princess closed the portal. Her hands immediately reached to feel her throbbing knob, it had never been as hard and hot as it was now.

"My ability to stay connected to the mortal realm weakens. I will come to you later," Fiora voiced to the cultists, even if her body could have wanted a bit more, she wanted to really think about what she was doing.

"My goddess, may you grant us in your infinite wisdom a divine artifact that lets us connect with you?" the high priest declared. One specific object came to Fiora's mind, a simple silver bracelet that would function as an anchor to her powers and would let her open direct portals around it where ever it was.

"Have this, you can use it to send me messages. Just rub it really hard and I can open a portal through it... to my divine realm," Fiora instructed while dropping a simple silver bracelet on the altar, there was nothing special about it and even most experts would not realize what it was when not activated.

After that the cult dispersed, Fiora found special joy hearing the ones that had not climaxed complain to the high priest and demanding their donations back. He grudgingly returned some that he had hidden in his robes while treasuring the silver bracelets like an object that would let him get infinite money. Though out of cheer morbid curiosity, Fiora soon went after Jack and Logan to see what they thought about their goddess since they had been so excited to fuck a demon.

"I swear our new goddess knew I loved tittyjobs and her silky mounds felt so good even without any spit," Jack voiced. "I could play with them for hours. There was just something so special about that skin I doubt even high elves compare."

"Sorry, just a high elf playing with you, no goddesses here," Fiora mused while floating in the void naked and watching the men walk on a side alley. Part of her kind of hoped they would still have the strength to masturbate or something since they seemingly did everything together. The princess had never seen two men do it together even as some of her maids did it.

"And here I thought we were all fucking some strange pleasure holes. My tip was touching something truly heavenly while some weird power was squeezing my base," Logan pondered. "Like the goddess was just teasing me but her divine flesh still made me cum."

"Damn you guys are deranged, humans are such filthy perverts. You don't even know what you fucked, it could have been a demon pig all you know," Fiora muttered with a twisted grin. The cocks she had fucked still made her pussy pulse and she was not going to forget those vivid memories anytime soon. So she went to inspect the gloryhole again before calling it a day.