Gnarly's Angels Ch. 08: Fassster Pussycat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving south over her breasts he didn't squeeze them merely rolling his palms over bullet sized nipples to irritate them to hardening more. More moans. Yet, her eyes watched his hands each time then circled er areolas with fingertips. Discovering her resistance lacking slightly she herself reached up and pressed his hands tighter over her breasts. He smiled warmly and squeezed them softly. Dissatisfied she squeezes his fingers harder over them.

"You doing this massage or am I?" He softly laughs.

"You may be rougher with me." She shyly stares up with trembling eyes.

"Alright." He rubbed the oil into her chest a bit more brusquely until her eyes closed at her emotional enjoyment. Before the oil dried over her belly he lowered his hands to roll across her abdomen moving closely to a thin strip of raven black pubes. She whimpered heavily as he rubbed the pubes letting his fingertips cross over her clit then move away just as fast. Her eyelids burst wide each time he caressed her clitoris. Hands start to rise defensively then ease back to the bedding. She was trying to relax. He knew it. Studying her reaction each time his fingers crossed paths with her clit she arched her spine breathing heavily.

"My bedtime I think." He observes her disappointment. She pouts and reaches out toward him with her hands. Gnarly takes her favored right hand and places it over her clit and uses it to rub her. Once she takes the hint and rubs herself he sits back over his calves and watches her. "Need some more oil?"

Nodding slightly uncertain what his offer intended he crawls over her letting his crotch lay over her hand between he and she. Retrieving the bowl he starts to dribble oil on her chest again then changes his mind. Instead he brings the bowl higher as he sits back and pours some on his chest. His free hand glosses his own chest up. Fingers rolling down over his six pack abs they too go shiny. Her fingers rubbed her clit more viscously while watching him. He dips his fingers beneath his elastic waistband and caresses his own pubes. The show was on.

Downstairs...

Crystal Balou in her bed asleep tosses and turns over a bad dream. Loudly calling out, "PLEASE ROY NO. HELP ME GAVIN. NOOOOOOO!" On the final O Crystal bolts up n a ball of sweat. Her Cub jersey nightshirt drenched. Shocked awake she studies her surroundings and covers her mouth with her palm ashamed by it. As if there were anyone to hear her. Sure there was...Isabella lived right next door. Her bed right on the other side of her wall. She had heard the girl giving Chaturbate shows online before she fell asleep. Her sexy Colombian moans making Crystal more edgy. Her television at least drowned it out enough to fall asleep to. Infomercials the perfect nightcap.

Deciding to get up and pee she sat on her toilet with her face in her palms. She dreaded tomorrow night having to meet Roy and his bad cop bunch at some seedy motel like a cheap whore. Cheap was right, she wasn't even being paid for her deeds. Tears fell, her body quivering under stress. She sat there for ten minutes blubbering over it. Finally she wipes and stands up letting her jersey cover her bare bottom. Hands washed she pelts her face with warm water and dabs her eyes with a hand towel. She hadn't even removed her makeup. Doing so she shuffles back to bed. Suddenly, she hears a loud thump in the hallway and jumps. Crawling back out of bed she hears women moaning loudly. Her thoughts form a mental scowl thinking Gavin must be destroying Ivy and Regina. As the moans and squeals persist she holds her ears and goes back to bed for another try.

"SHIT! Isabella's moaning too. Dammit!" A pillow over her head lasts three minutes before she hears her new cell ping. Checking it she finds an unknown texter. It read, "MISS ME YET?" Tears fell again knowing it was Roy. In a panic she leaves her cell and races through her apartment unlocking her front door and intent on barging in on Gnarly out of need to feel protected. The second she opened the door she spots Regina carrying Ivy over her shoulders like a Fireman, both totally nude and shiny from sweat. Passing Crystal Ivy waved at her exhaustedly. Entering Regina's room the door slammed shut.

Nervous to be alone she saw Gnarly's door opened and closes her own door behind her. Creeping across the hall she looks inside wondering where he was in his absence. Maybe he was in his bathroom or bedroom. After a shuffle through she finds him not even there. Whining and biting a nail she starts to head back to her apartment shutting Gavin's door. Before she could even turn the door across from her opened wide and there stood Isabella Alcadore in her red ace undies.

"Are you alright Senorita Blue?"

"Not really." Crystal weeps and falls backwards to lean on Gnarly's door.

Compassionately, Isabella shuffles forward and throws her arms around Crystal. Ignoring the scent of sex on her fingertips Crystal bawled. Without asking questions Isabella pulled away slowly and took Blue by the hand leading her back to her own apartment. Closing the door she babysat Crystal until she fell asleep on her sofa. Holding her silently she knew well what she was going through. Isabella had similar problems.

Upstairs at Vicki Chow's apartment...

Vicki was reaching a sensitive point in her rubbing. Gnarly's hand although covered by his boxers was obviously rubbing his cock. Teasing, taunting her as she played with herself. Imagining it she whimpers and suddenly stops. Seeing her change in expression he observes her curl up and rise before him. On her knees she swallows shyly and starts to touch his chest, fading, advancing, fading, finally touching his chest with hesitant fingers. He doesn't say a word, nor does he express emotion. Gavin merely watches.

As he starts to remove his hand from his boxers she stops him and encourages him to return to his massive caged up beast. He did so watching as she looks down at his timid stroking. Biting her lower lip she dares to lower both of her hands, unbuttoning the lone button on his boxers. His cock's crown becomes visible and she shies away slightly. Becoming bold again she rises higher and resumes her chest exploration. No words spoken her fingertips trace his pecs. Shivering at her adrenalin surge she unexpectedly kisses his chest then moves away blushing. He still had zero expression. Stroking his cock ever so slowly she sighs and whines with her right hand covering her mouth.

Trembling fingers reach out and hook the upper band of his boxers and tugs it slightly just to spy more of his flesh. Fanning herself she looks up at him with saucer like eyes. Laying back atop her covers she pats the mattress next to her. Taking her hint Gnarly eases over and drops by her side repositioning on to his back. As his hand again attempts to vacate his boxers she halts his retreat a second time. Coaxing his hand back in she curls her fingers around his covered knuckles and rides his own hand as he jerks off slowly. Shivering dramatically she decides to release him and find the bowl. It had nearly fallen from the mattress in their movements but luckily hadn't. Dipping her own hand in the remaining oil she moves over him and massages his chest. Their eyes locked she caresses him from ribcage to abs.

At his waistband she stops and takes a deep breath before slipping fingers beneath it. Like he had done earlier to her she toyed amid his pubic hair. Her fingers grazing the upper definition of his cock. Eyes widening each time she touched it. His crown had now revealed three of seven inches to her curious glances. Trying hard to keep their eyes glued to the others became too difficult. She decided to oil his legs now. Moving from his side like he had earlier Vicki knelt between his legs. Oiling his upper thighs down to his knees, shins, ankles, feet. As he had she went between each toe. His jerking off became faster. His cock nearly all the way out she could see his fingers stimulating it. Amazed she decided to reach up and with a trembling finger touch the crown before shying off. Seeing it react made her smile.

"It danced."

Halting his jerking he removed his hand and let her study his cock by itself. Again she dares to touch it. Like a thing alive it reacts as if telling her take me. She shies away yet again and looks up at Gnarly. In a dramatic move Vicki launches her body over his and hugs his tightly. The top of her head in his nose he could smell jasmine in her hair. Her body was pressed hard on top of his. His throbbing dick on her lower abs. Unexpected to say the least. Afraid to look at him he surrounds her back with his arms rubbing her shoulder with one hand caressing her raven locks with the other. She sighed and remained there. He held her until she fell asleep. His erection fading in favor of not overstepping. Sure he wanted to roll her over and take her virginity. Not tonight. Gavin Reese waited a few minutes longer then eased from under her. She woke up whispering, "Please stay."

He nodded and stood up anyways. Grabbing his pants he notes her cellphone beside her bed as he puts them on. Easing back into bed he nudges her to set her alarm for him. 7 AM was just around the corner. She did so, then snuggled back under his arm. Rubbing his chest she drifted right to sleep. Gavin followed her lead.

Downstairs in Regina's apartment, the howls stopped. The ladies had satisfied their lust for the fourth time. The brownstone had fallen silent.

The savage beasts had tamed down. It was time for the pussycats to purr. Itchy for another round, another day.

Mew!

12