Go Down to the Woods

Story Info
Woodland pursuit on 21st birthday leaves girl dripping.
1.3k words
4.02
9.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Christ, you can drink a lot Hayley," said Jessie as we staggered out of the 5th pub of the night.

"We don't need a cab. Let's just walk it, it's not far."

Those words would be my downfall, but the start to the most intense night of my young adult life.

We were celebrating my 21st and as always this meant drink was flowing in town.

"Why can we never stop at a few drinks,"

Jessie slurred at me hinting it was my fault, but it was my birthday and I wanted to enjoy myself.

The walk sobered me up slightly, as we ended up outside Jessie's house

"Do you wanna stay here the night," she said.

"No, I want to get home and it's not far," i told her. Now, this is where I went wrong.

I should have taken Argyle street, but silly me decided I wanted to get home quicker so I cut through Rafael country park.

It was quicker and only a little bit scary. The alcohol in my system however gave me some form of Dutch courage and I decided to just walk fast.

I was barely inside the forest when I felt it. That feeling of being watched. That pit in my stomach where I thought this isn't a good position to be in, however I soldier on.

I stop when I thought I heard a voice call my name, I swear I heard a faint "Hayley," or was I hearing things.

These woods can play tricks on people, out the corner of my left eye however, I see a dark figure.

"Jessie this isn't funny. Go home, I'll call you tomorrow," i shouted. What I heard though scared and excited me at the same time.

"Run little girl, fast and dont look back." the voice says.

Immediately my heart beats faster, fight or flight kicks in and i bolt towards the exit.

It's no use though, the person who was hunting me was quite clearly getting closer, I turn round and suddenly everything went black.

I have no idea how long I was out for but when I came round I was what can only be described as hog tied, the harder I struggled the tighter those knots got.

It was no use, I was under his mercy. "You weren't fast enough little girl," he said with a growling almost disappointed voice.

"I was hoping for a bit more of a chase but you slowed down." he added.

His voice seemed somewhat familiar. I couldn't picture it, but I found myself thinking his voice was hot.

"snap out of it Hayley," I told myself.

"This is a serious situation, how was I going to get out of this." i thought.

"Do as I tell you, and I will let you go, I promise you." the mysterious figure growls.

I have no idea why, but his voice was soothing me, at a time that it really shouldn't be.

So I said "Ok sir, tell me what to do and I will do it."

"That's my girl," he says. I hear the happiness in his voice that i am complying.

"I do know him, where do I know him from." I said to myself.

"Sir can you untie me so we can talk, I promise not to run away," I said.

He saw through that, even though I was telling the truth, I felt calm and excited by the situation I wasn't at all frightened.

Well maybe a little, but I certainly knew that he wasn't gonna harm me if I just complied.

He ran his fingers through my hair and grabbed a handful of it tightly. "I'll untie you under one condition."

"open your mouth and close your eyes. Do you trust me."

I did as I was told.

Why, I have no idea. Every partner I have had in the past has been the submissive, but I just felt this wave of compliance come over me.

There I was on my knees eyes closed saliva stringing from my lips.

I open my mouth wide. At first I didnt know what was happening, only for a second though as I heard him slowly pull down his zip.

I close my lips as I know what's coming, but he catches me off guard. He kisses me.

My tongue laps at his as he takes me by surprise.

"So...you did have the tequila that I bought you," he said.

My heart raced and my pulse got stronger as I knew.

"Robbie?" I muttered.

I realise the waiter at the second bar we were in was the only one to get us tequilas.

He had bought me a round for my birthday. At the time I had wanted to get his number but I didn't have the guts to ask.

Right then and there my nipples got hard as I realised who he was.

In the 4th pub me and Jessie were talking for a bit about how hot he was and how I would love to get my hands on him, wondering how big his manhood was and if it would be epic.

"Let's see if you can take every inch shall we," he says as I realise he must have been in that bar, waiting for me and listening to everything that was said.

I found myself obliging as I opened my mouth, and started to take every inch in slowly.

Holy shit he's trying to choke me I say to myself as I can feel it in my throat, i almost gag on it.

But the good girl I am, I don't back down from a challenge.

I hear him let out a slight moan as I reach his neatly shaven balls, his throbbing shaft being rammed into my throat with such verocity, and me being powerless to stop him.

"Did i really want to?"

I can feel my pussy tingling and getting wet, like she is awaiting the inevitable.

I take him in my throat for a few minutes then he stops and then stands me up and lays me on the dry grassy patch.

I instinctively open my legs, knowing how bad I wanted this, I am going to be his little slut and I'm gonna enjoy myself.

"Holy fuck," I scream as i feel him slide in and stretch me. Inch by inch goes in as he slowly builds up a rhythm.

"what is wrong with me. I shouldn't be enjoying this," I kept thinking to myself but I was now too far gone.

I just wanted him deeper inside me. I needed him, i yearned for him and I wrapped my legs round him as he slid in and hit my cervix.

I let out a scream again and he took my underwear and thrust it in my mouth, then through the muffled screams I felt a huge hand wrap round my throat, his balls tightened and then that familiar warmth.

I feel it shoot inside me pulse after pulse that triggers my pussy to tighten and i have the most intense orgasm of my life.

"you are a very good girl aren't you," he says and I nod in compliance.

"I will see you soon babygirl." he says.

Then he pulls out his cock, tells me to clean up, and he walks away.

I laid there for what felt like ages when just then another figure pops out.

"Jessie what are you doing here?" i said slightly shocked.

"I've come to untie you." She said.

"Happy birthday, that was hot as hell. He has your address and number now, so wait for him to get in contact." she adds.

She unties my wrists as I tell her she's a bitch and we walk back to hers, every step I take, I feel him running out of my wet little pussy, still throbbing, but knowing this was the best birthday present ever.

Tbc