Jessie's Motel Nightmare

Story Info
Jessie is taken by force by the motel owner.
2.9k words
4.12
10.5k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was almost three in the morning when Jessie's eyes started to drift asleep. She was supposed to have arrived at her destination 5 hours ago, but thanks to a series of accidents on the highway she was still 4 hours away and no longer even on the optimal route. She still had faith she could make it the rest of the way after clearing the first two accidents if she just took a little side cut, but the last accident on plan b put her even further off the main road and so far behind that now she was getting the realization that there was zero chance she would make it to her destination without falling asleep at the wheel. She pulled up her phone to look up hotel options, but nothing popped up. She wasn't surprised in the least bit, she was in the middle of nowhere, hours from the nearest city, just an empty dark highway and the constantly growing exhaustion. Just as the thought of pulling off on the side of the road for a nap started to sound reasonable, a flashing neon sign came into view.

"Roadview Motel. Rooms by the hour. Cable Included"

Jessie wasn't stupid, rooms by the hour told her exactly what kind of place this was. She figured the road was probably a better option but still pulled into the parking lot just to get a closer look. As she pulled in she heard a loud pop and the back of her car began to grind on the gravel parking lot. Jessie screamed out in frustration as her situation continued to worsen by the second. She pulled up into a spot by the front office and got out to inspect. The rear passenger tire was torn to shreds, with no sign of what could have caused it. She had a jack and a spare tire but zero idea on how to use either. At 34 years old she had been lucky enough until now to never have had to deal with this, and even if she could figure it out she was just entirely too exhausted to figure it out now.

She walked into the front office and was not surprised at what she found. It looked like it hadn't been updated since colored television was invented, it smelled of dust and mildew, the dim lights had a slight flicker, and in the corner was a box television playing a news show with some nice static. Jessie thought to herself that the cable must not cover the front office. The front desk was mostly bare, just some half-dead plants and an old school bell, an open door was behind it with the sounds of what Jessie thought was a horror movie playing. She went up to ring it when a man appeared at the door. Jessie was surprised, not to see a person actually being in this seemingly abandoned motel, but that he wasn't some ancient crypt creeper straight out of a cheesy slasher flick, the man was tall and muscular, with a head full of thick dark hair that matched his rugged but trimmed beard. Tattoos ran down from his lower neck through his arms, Jessie thought he looked like he should be working as a model rather than the overnight shift at a decrepit roadside motel. His voice was deep but sensual as he broke the silence.

"You'll have to pardon me, but you are just absolutely stunning."

Jessie blushed, perhaps unconsciously she raised her chest up a bit, displaying more of her large chest that her dress did little to hide in the first place. Even in her exhaustion and miserable string of events, a compliment still felt nice.

"Thank you, I am a little lost, and I blew a tire out pulling into the parking lot."

"Well, that's not good. I know a guy who can come replace the tire and get you back up and running, but he won't be awake for at least 4 or 5 hours. If you want you can use one of our rooms free of charge, I know it's not the Four Seasons, I just bought this place last month and am currently renovating. I've been clearing out the riff-raff for the past month and now can finally start sprucing it up."

Under any other circumstance, Jessie would have never agreed to spend a minute in this place. But it was late, she was exhausted, and the man was being very generous. At least she wouldn't have to pay to sleep here, and she could be back and running in the morning, she would be able to take a little nap and then be back in action just a half day behind what she planned.

"That's very generous, and sounds great."

Jessie smiled and felt warm when he smiled back. She read literotica and "romance" novels, and she knew this was the beginning of the story that ended with them having some passionate and dirty sex, which after the day she had sounded pretty amazing right about now.

"Awesome, I'll help you with your bags and show you to your room."

The man grabbed her bags from her trunk, reassured her that his guy could get the car up and running with no problem, and then they took a walk down to the other end of the motel. There were only two other cars in the parking lot, one she assumed was his, and the other was a beat-up-looking truck. As they passed the middle of the motel a door opened before a man walked out. He was older looking, with long straggly hair over an unkempt beard, his jeans and flannel shirt looked like they were older than the motel, he was tying up his belt buckle as he walked to the beat-up truck. Jessie shrugged it off as she figured some "riff-raff" was bound to still be about, but it was already late and she wouldn't be here for long. When they finally got to the end he opened the door for her and Jessie wasn't surprised at what was inside. It wasn't what she imagined in her worst nightmares, but it still left a lot to be desired to put it kindly. The room was wreaked of dust and looked like it hadn't been touched in years. The renovations must be stalling a bit she joked to herself, that was the last thing she did before she felt a sharp blow to the back of her head.

Jessie collapsed to the ground from the strike, feeling disoriented as she felt two large hands wrap what felt like a leather band with small metal bits around her neck. It fasted tight and she felt the hands fiddling at the back before she heard a click. She reached up to it with her hands and felt a leather collar with a lock in the back holding it in place.

"What the fuck are you..."

Before she could finish her sentence, she felt the collar shoot an electric shock through her neck. The pain was worse than anything she had felt, the pain shot through her neck to her head and down her body.

"Please, please st...."

The shock came back, this time longer, she rolled around the filthy carpet in pain, praying for it to end.

"You ready to shut the fuck up now you dumb whore?"

Jessie was a quick learner, she didn't speak, she didn't make a sound, she just whimpered on the ground like a wounded animal. He wrapped his large hands into the base of her hair and yanked her back up onto her feet. She struggled but it was no use, he was too strong, he reached into her dress effortlessly and pulled out her tits, they bounced and swung as they were released from her dress, and he began to molest them violently. Jessie was terrified of having the shock collar turned back on, but needed to give it one last chance before letting this nightmare unfold.

"Please, I'll give you whatever you want, just please don't do this."

He turned her around to face him. He looked down at her large exposed tits and smiled before looking straight into her eyes.

"You're what I want, and I'm going to have you, you're going to feel pain tonight, it's just a matter of if you want to accept your new life as a whore, or struggle through and feel more of this."

The shock came back, dropping Jessie to her knees as she hopelessly grasped at it. When it finally ended she looked up to see that his dick was now out, it was already fully hard and pointing straight at her face. She felt a slight comfort that while it was definitely big, it wasn't some circus-style 11-inch dick the width of a coke can like in her novels, it looked like it was 7 or 8 inches, and thick enough that she would feel every bit of it, but not be torn to shreds.

"One bite and I'll turn this collar on and smash the remote. Now open up slut."

Jessie was still recovering from the pain of the last shock and decided it wasn't the time to test his threats. She opened her mouth and took it in. It tasted clean at least, with no foul odors, the room had enough of that, she had barely gotten it in her mouth before he took over.

"Let's see how that throat feels."

The man grabbed the back of Jessie's head and pushed it in, forcing his cock through her mouth and into the opening of her throat. Jessie began to gag uncontrollably as he began to thrust it back and forth into her throat. Tears streamed down her face and she began to tap on his legs hoping for a reprieve. He pulled his cock out of her mouth violently, strands of her saliva stringing back to her mouth as she gasped for air.

"Don't you worry you hot little whore, we're going to break that throat in soon enough."

He forced it back in as his thrusts became more violent. Jessie's gagging became worse as she squealed in pain, muffled around the cock currently pummeling her mouth and throat.

"That's it, moan like a good little whore. Look up at me while I fuck that slutty mouth."

He picked up the pace of his thrusting, his balls now swinging into her chin, she fought as hard she could to control the gagging but the second she got it under control his cock made its way deeper into her throat. Her muffled sounds of pain seemed to only encourage him to pick up his pace as he kept mocking her for "moaning" like a whore.

"Play with those big fucking tits for me slut"

Jessie complied and began to squeeze them together, all while still looking up at him as she felt the head of his dick working deep into her throat. It was hard to breathe and she began to feel dizzy when his breathing picked up and he plunged his cock all the way in. Her nose felt the tickle of his trimmed pubic hair, her chin felt his balls rest upon it as she felt warm thick cum start to splatter the inside of her throat. His groans sounded animalistic as he unloaded himself into her. When he finally pulled out Jessie gasped for air as he wiped his cum and spit-covered dick on her dress. He sat down on the bed, breathing heavily while Jessie sat on the ground processing what just happened.

"I know you're dying for me to fuck you, but I'm pretty spent after that load I just gave you. But don't you worry, you're going to get plenty of dick today my little whore."

Jessie couldn't believe what she was hearing. She was ready for his nightmare to end.

"Please, I did what you wanted please just let me go."

The man let out a laugh, he stood up and ran his hand along her face.

"You're cute, I like how you play hard to get like you don't want this. But you're a whore, and whore's want to get fucked. You're going to pull a 24-hour shift for me today, these renovations don't pay for themselves. The workers give me a nice discount for supplying them with some fresh pussy, and when they see those big tits and ass, they might give me double. After that, you'll be free to go. Sound good?"

Being a motel whore for 24 hours didn't sound great at all, but Jessie was smart enough to know this wasn't a negotiation. She shook her head, yes, tears still falling down her face.

"Perfect, let's get you ready."

He manhandled Jessie off the floor and onto the bed. He tore her dress completely off, ripping it to shreds. He took her bra and panties off and gazed down at her body in awe. She was a thicker girl, just as he preferred.

"Second thought, I think I have it in me now."

He rolled Jessie over onto her stomach and smacked her ass so hard the sting lasted forever. He grabbed her hair at the base of her neck and pulled her head back as he kissed up and down her neck. She felt the head of his dick reach her entrance and for the first time she realized how wet she was. Despite its size It slid in with ease until she felt his balls press onto her, the pain of his deep penetration caused her to inch up.

"Where you think you're going whore?"

He rose up, straddled over her ass, and put both hands firmly around her hips, holding her down and in place. He immediately began to thrust long and hard, each stroke feeling like he was trying to push her off the bed. Jessie had never felt her pussy stretched in this way, it hurt but felt good at the same time, without even realizing it, she began to moan.

"That's it, take it like a good little slut."

Jessie couldn't believe it, but she felt herself reaching the edge. She didn't want to cum, she didn't want to give him the satisfaction. She tried to fight it as hard as she could.

"You ready for me to dump this load into your pussy? Squeeze that pussy for me bitch."

Jessie complied, and as she felt his hot load start to fill her from the inside, she couldn't fight hers anymore.

"That's it, let it out like a good slut."

She felt the orgasm take over as she became completely engulfed in the pleasure, she had never cum like this before and she blacked out momentarily from the overwhelming sensations. She finally came to as she felt her arms being placed behind her back with handcuffs quickly following.

"That was the best pussy I ever had, I know what you're thinking, 'Oh he says that to all of his whores', but truly, yours is amazing. Hunch up for me."

Jessie's arms were completely cuffed behind her back as he slid a big pillow-like object under her stomach. It forced her into a position that had her bent over doggy style, with her face pressed down to the bed and her ass and pussy prominently arched in the air. He cuffed her ankles together and a strap that went from the pillow over her back, she couldn't move, completely pressed onto this firm pillow bent over like an animal.

"Now one last touch."

Jessie felt him pinch her nose, she felt confused, and when she opened her mouth to breathe he promptly placed a gag in her mouth. She squealed as her protests were muffled into the gad. The last thing she saw was the raggedy room as a blindfold went over her eyes. She was completely helpless, strapped in with her ass and pussy on full display, unable to move, speak, or see.

"I'd get comfortable, you're going to be in this position for a while. You have to earn your keep around here. I'll be back in a bit, my first job should be on its way now, I'll post up an ad online to see how many customers we can get for you, I have cameras all in this room, any funny business and that shock collar will be on for an hour."

She heard the door close behind her. Jessie wasn't sure how long she lay there, crying into her blindfold and gag, praying that this nightmare would end. Surely people would come looking for her, they were expecting her tomorrow afternoon, but how many people could he let come have their way with her in that time? She wasn't sure how long she had been laying there when she heard the door open back up, the cool outside hair brushed her exposed ass and pussy as the smell of stale clothes and cigarettes immediately filled the air.

"Damn, boy where'd you find this one?"

"She just rolled in here, said she had nowhere else to go and was tired of running, wanted to begin a new life as a whore."

"Haha, yeah I bet. Is she untouched? Or did you go and take liberties again?"

"I couldn't help myself, she was all over me. I took a little taste sample to make sure I wasn't wasting anyone's time."

"Well, I'm taking her asshole then, tired of the sloppy seconds you leave in these whores."

"Sounds good, whenever you're done her car is the silver one by the office, just take it and junk it. No one is coming to look for this bitch."

Jessie was trying to process what she had just heard as she heard the door close behind, the sound of a belt unbuckling as a rough hand started to rub over her virgin asshole.

The End