Go for Extraction

Story Info
The mission failed, someone has to pay.
1.8k words
3.46
5.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cover was blown, I was leaving from the roof of the apartment building, but to get through I had to go through Ken and Lenny's apartment. I'd always assumed they were together, they seemed to have no end of patience for the other's company, a tolerance I only grow for those I'm fucking. I knocked on the door, Ken answered, tall, smiling, brown hair, clean cut, the type of guy to wear a sweater vest over a button up. Both were blue, he looked the dictionary definition of 'spiffy'. I smiled, he invited me in. I saw the light go out in the bedroom, but Lenny was here on the couch.

"How's it goin Jimmy?" Lenny asked, smiling at me from the couch, frosty beer in one hand a remote in the other. He had a white button up, sleeves rolled up to the elbows, what I would describe as business casual. His business, of course, was giving people nicknames like Jimmy after I specifically told him I preferred Jim. I digress.

"Hello Lenny." I returned the greeting, notably lacking a smile for him. He seemed not to notice, and asked if I wanted to watch 'the game' with them. For anyone who knows me beyond a smile in passing, they will know I'm not a 'sports guy'. I've learned some terms from some roles I've played, but if given the option, as I now was, I would 100% of the time say no to watching 'the game'.

"Who's in the bedroom?" I whispered to Ken. He smiled conspiratorially.

"My girlfriend Jenna." He whispered back. "She's not a big sports fanatic either, so she went to take a nap." I nodded and headed to the bedroom.

"Jim?" Ken looked confused, and followed me, the lights were off, but I could see the figure on the bed. She was on top of the covers, grey pajama pants almost met a pink tanktop, their missing connection revealing a strip of tan skin. She was not asleep, and looked over at us curiously. I walked over and got on top of her. "Jim?" Ken repeated my name, concern clearly rising as I hooked my hands on her waistband and pulled it down, revealing a nice round ass. She lifted it, biting her bottom lip, encouraging me to continue.

"Jenna?" Ken's voice was now a shrill echo of our names in chorus. I hooked an arm around her waist, lifting her ass so she was on her knees, but kept her shoulders against the bed. Her green eyes held mine and a smirk played at her lips. I ignored this, sinking my teeth into her asscheek, biting harshly. She moaned, and wiggled her hips. I slapped her free asscheek as I savaged bites and dragged my teeth across the right side.

"Wha-what's..." Ken's voice trailed off, I lowered my face, inhaling the scent of her.

"Fuck me." She moaned loudly. Lenny appeared at Ken's side moments later, a notable tent in his pants. So, I guess I had them pegged wrong, not gay after all.

"Ken, your girls a whore." I stood, dropping my hold on Jenna, and moved to the stairs. There was stunned silence as I ascended the stairs to the roof. Jenna was by my side in moments, clinging to my arm as we hopped in the waiting helicopter.

"Go for extraction." Jenna said into the mic as we pulled out headsets on.

"Go." I replied, she lifted the copter into the sky, and we were off.

"The looks on their faces." She hooted into the mic, laughing as we sailed out over the open water.

"You're lucky I didn't put that whore mouth to use right there. Sleeping on a job." I scoffed playfully.

"Promises promises." She shot me a smirk. We landed on a small privately owned island, and went into the cabin. "Welcome to paradise." She made a sweeping gesture at the cabin's interior. It was expansive, with huge windows viewing the beaches.

"You blew my cover." I pointed an accusatory finger at Jenna, who was really known as Kim. She smirked at me, sauntering towards me like I was the one on trial not her.

"Well soldier boy, what are you going to do about it?" She asked, hooking a finger around my belt, and pulling me against her.

"Gimme that ass, I'm not done." I grabbed her by the throat, her eyes widened, but her hands stayed on my belt. I spun her so her back was to my chest and held her tightly against me. I pushed her forward until her front was against a window, and held her there. Roughly with my free hand I yanked her pants down to reveal her ass, the sprouting bruises were going to be a marvelous tapestry. I rained down spanks, slapping and enjoying the jiggle accompanied by her soft moans and yelps. I let go of my hold on her to pull her pants the rest of the way off, before resuming pinning her to spank her ass. I toed her feet wider apart, and stopped spanking, she was panting. Unbuckling my belt, I pulled it off, curling it in my fist before using that to resume spanking. She moaned and struggled against my grasp, but I did not relent. When I tired of spanking her, I dropped my hold on both her and the belt, turning and walking to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and pulled out an apple. Turning around I saw her on her knees, hands eagerly going to fumble open my slacks.

"Get off me whore." I said idly as I bit into the apple, regarding her as she fished my cock out and sucked it into her mouth. She looked up at me as she bobbed on my member, slurping, and gurgling as she went. When I finished my apple, I pushed her off, and dropped the core on the counter. I grabbed her by the hair and dragged her out to the living room, dropping her on the cold floor. She looked up at me, clearly wanting more.

"Get on your knees." I growled, slowly unbuttoning my shirt. She was on her knees in a blink, mouth open, dripping with anticipation. Ignoring her, I rolled up my sleeves, and then pulled my cock back out of my pants. "Hands and knees bitch." I slapped her hard across the face. She was on her hands and knees, looking over her shoulder at me, still eager, still begging for more even as the red mark of my handprint stained her face. I stared at her like that, bruised ass begging for more, marked face staring openly, eagerly at my cock. I smirked and turned away. She whined but I looked back at her and she fell silent. I slowly undressed, leaving a trail of clothes as I walked to the window. I stared out at the beach, the waves lapping the sand, the palm trees fluttering gently. I pointed at the floor in front of me.

"Here now." I barked. She was there immediately, and I turned her to face out. "Take this off." I tugged on her tanktop as I toed her feet apart. She immediately began pulling it off, but I pushed her against the glass. She struggled to comply as I held her tightly against the glass, I pushed the head of my cock into her and she moaned, hands stilling in their feeble efforts.

"Oh god Jace." She tried to slide back onto me, but I held her against the glass firmly. I would've loved to see the view from the other side, this little bimbo getting fucked, her tits mashed to the glass, her drool smearing on her face. I grabbed her hair, yanking her head back so I could push two fingers into her mouth. I slid them around as I slowly thrust in and out. She slurped, lapping, and drooping on my fingers until I pulled my hand back to wipe her spittle on her face before pushing her face back into the glass.

"Messy bitch." I growled pulling my cock out to just the head. "Did Ken fuck you?"

"Yeah." She smirked.

"Did he cum in you?" I asked, pulling her hair to tilt her head back so I could look in her eyes. I wanted to see the wild expression, the blown pupils, I wanted all of it.

"Yeah." She smirked, rolling her hips back onto my cock, taking more in. "What are you gonna do about it?" I growled a low guttural noise, pushing her back against the glass but pulling her ass out so only her tits and face were pressed up. I hammered into her and the noise of her bouncing and sliding on the glass mixed with those of her wild moans and calls.

"Did Lenny fuck you?" I asked. She was too far gone to answer so I stopped, grabbing a fistful of hair, and pulling her head back again. Her eyes seemed to swim in their effort to find me, I repeated my question.

"Lenny?" She thought for a moment. "Yeah, Ken and Lenny." She said. "They fucked me together."

"God Kim you're such a fucking slut." I growled, as I resumed fucking her. She bounced on my dick, before I abruptly pulled out, dropping all contact. She slumped to the floor, dripping onto the tile, and blinked hazily up at me.

"Jace-"

"Oh, we're not done." I smirked, grabbing her by the hair and dragging her to the couches, dropping her on one. She blinked hazily at me as I grabbed her legs and lifted them up, lining back up with her pussy and shoving in. She screamed and shook, but I didn't slow down.

"Fuck me Jace!" The words poured from her lips like a mantra, over and over as I rammed myself into her.

"Shut up bitch." I slapped her across the face again and she moaned desperately. I pounded in and out of her, and when I neared cumming I pulled out and shot my load all over her dumb face, making sure to spill some on those whore lips. I grunted, and stood, dropping my hold, she slumped onto the couch.

"Don't get jiz on the couch, you really are a dumb fucking bitch, you know?" I grabbed her by the throat, lifting her to her feet and pulling her in. I kissed her, and she smiled softly.

"Your dumb bitch though." She scooped the cum I'd gotten on my face off and stuck her fingers in her mouth.

"Fuck off, go clean up." I let go of her, sending her towards the bathroom. "And next time you fuck up a mission I'll leave that ass so sore you won't be able to sit for a month!" I called after her. She smirked over her shoulder at me.

"Promises promises."