Go for Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"By the way, before I forget..." Mick reached into his pocket, pulling out a small medicine bottle. Opening it, he shook out two tiny blue pills into Chuck's palm. "Viagra," he explained. "Take one now, and it should be fully in your system by the time things heat up."

"I've never had a problem there," said Chuck defensively.

Mick grinned. "Not questioning your manhood. But trust me, you're gonna want the added boost. Tina loves a good, long session, if you get me. It can also help with performance anxiety. Some guys THINK they can fuck her with me in the room, but when the time comes they get nervous. This will get you over that hump if it becomes a problem. Last thing you want is equipment failure on a night like this."

Chuck had to chuckle. "Very true. But why give me two?"

"Back up," answered Mick. "They're low dosage. One should be more than enough. But just in case."

"Besides," he continued, his smile widening, "who knows how much Lonnie will wind up opening herself up to the experience? You might wind up scoring two yourself!"

Chuck hadn't even considered that possibility. He'd assumed Lonnie would only deem to be with Mick while he took care of Tina. He hadn't even imagined the idea of swapping partners. Or that Lonnie might even be remotely interested in him at all, let alone want to fuck him, too.

Chuck looked at the pills in his hand warily. He had no idea whether they were what Mick said they were or not. A small, paranoid voice deep inside his head told him this could all be some elaborate ruse.

Still, Mick's logic made sense. Throwing caution to the wind, Chuck downed one of the pills, slipping the second into his pocket.

"Fuck it," thought Chuck, "I'm either about to have the greatest night of my life, or wake up in a tub full of ice with a kidney missing."

"You've taken your first step into a larger world," Mick drawled in a mock British accent as Chuck washed down the pill with a swig of beer. Again they laughed, Chuck's fears now fully subsided. Any guy that could do a spot on Obi-Wan Kenobi impersonation couldn't be that bad, right?

The ladies emerged from the bathroom, and as they made their way through the crowd towards the table, Chuck took a moment to now fully admire Lonnie.

It was tough to say who was taller; Tina, in her midnight green Fuck Me Pumps, or Lonnie, in her only slightly more sensible footwear.

Lonnie certainly had curves to equal Tina's, and again at a glance it was difficult to tell who had the larger set of breasts. Chuck hoped he'd get to see both pairs soon enough. His heart, as well as another part of his anatomy, throbbed at the prospect.

Unlike Tina in her short, hip hugging skirt, Lonnie instead wore form fitting green yoga pants to match her Eagles tank top. Both men had admired the ladies' asses on their way to the restroom, Lonnie certainly having Tina beat in that department. Now with a front view, Chuck took in her long, thick legs, his eyes traveling slowly upwards to where they met at her wide hips.

They seemed friendly enough together as they made their way back, Tina leaning in to speak something in Lonnie's ear that caused both of them to laugh.

They were still grinning ear to ear when they finally approached the booth.

"You guys ready to go?"

----------------------------------------------------

Tina and Chuck took his car back to their house, while Lonnie, who'd come to the bar in an Uber, rode with Mick.

It was a short ride, but it gave them enough time to talk privately.

"I saw you checking out Lonne," Tina said. "You thinking of trying to score with her, too?"

"I'm more than happy enough to have a chance with you," Chuck replied cautiously.

Tina laughed. "You really, REALLY have to stop looking at this from a traditional perspective. You and I? We're not a 'thing.' And we're not going to be. Don't get me wrong, I like you, but I LOVE my husband. So you don't have to worry about ruining your 'chance' with me by making me jealous about your attraction to her. I don't CARE. The only way you could ruin things is by being too distracted by HER to focus on me and MY needs. Is that going to be a problem?"

"No," Chuck answered. "Sorry. Look, yes, I find Lonnie sexy. But you're the one I wanted to be with tonight."

Chuck had to force himself to keep his eyes on the road as Tina leaned in to purr in his ear. "And you will be. And maybe, after, when I reconnect with Mick, you'll have your shot with her, too."

"Reconnect?"

"Yes," she explained, sitting back in her seat. "If we bring home a guy, Mick will watch while I have sex with him. If the guy is comfortable, Mick may join in, touching me or have me suck his dick while the new guy keeps fucking me.

"If we bring home a woman, it depends. If she likes women, I'll play with her for awhile while Mick watches, joining in later. If not, Mick will just fuck her while I watch.

"Either way, after we're done with a new partner, Mick and I always return to each other, just us two together. Sometimes our new friend sticks around to watch us, but usually they're already finished and out the door.

"Tonight will be a bit different I suppose with the two of you here. We certainly won't kick you out if you wanna stay. And what you two do while we 'reconnect' is up to you, I guess."

Chuck laughed softly. "Well I suppose that depends. I don't even know if she's remotely interested."

Tina smiled wryly, but remained silent. She'd already had a very similar conversation with Lonnie in the ladies room, and had seen Lonnie's reaction when she'd suggested the possibility of fucking Chuck as well. And it wasn't a negative one. But why spoil the surprise?

A few minutes later, they pulled into the driveway.

Mick and Tina's house was modest but spacious, their living room open and roomy, with a large, comfortable looking sectional. They'd already laid out a few supplies on the coffee table in preparation for the night, including several towels, a box of tissues, some baby wipes, lubricants and of course, condoms.

Mick fixed everyone some drinks while they sat on the couch, Tina already snuggled up cozy beside Chuck.

Mick joined Lonnie on the other side and raised his glass in toast. "To the Eagles! For their incredible win, and for bringing us all together!"

"Cheers!" they replied together, with Chuck adding, "Go Birds!"

"Just a few last things we need to address," announced Mick. "Very simple, really. No one should feel pressure to do anything they're not comfortable with. 'No' means NO. If you have questions, ask. If you're feeling uncomfortable, stop. Speak up and be blunt if you have to. The only rule Tina and I have is we're always in the same room. We...enjoy...seeing each other with someone else. So don't feel weird if you catch us watching each other while things are happening."

Mick turned to Chuck as he continued. "Last thing: Condoms. Sorry, buddy, they're a 'must.' But if it makes you feel any better, they're a 'must' for me, too." He gestured with a flourish to the items on the table. "No worries if you didn't bring any, we're always prepared."

"Lastly," he paused dramatically, "just relax and have fun!"

Again, everyone raised their glasses in toast.

Tina eased herself back on the couch, kicking off her heels. "My feet are killing me," she sighed. Lonnie quickly followed suit with a nod, wriggling her now freed toes with relief.

Tina swung a leg up, placing her foot on Chuck's lap. "How are you at foot massages?"

"I guess we'll find out," he smiled, taking her foot in hand. He rubbed it gently at first, building intensity as he worked her arch, making her sigh. "Ohhh, that's nice. Keep going."

Reclining back on the arm rest, Tina lifted her other leg as well, getting even more comfortable as Chuck continued rubbing both feet. His view improved considerably as she lay back, her legs parted enough to see right up her skirt. Still no panties, of course.

Chuck's cock stirred immediately. Whether it was the Viagra kicking in or simply the pure uninhibited view of her pussy didn't matter he supposed. He engorged quite rapidly and in seconds had a full erection straining at his jeans.

Tina felt it twitch under her foot. "Like what you see?" she teased.

Before he could answer in the affirmative, Chuck was distracted by the distinct scent of weed as a cloud blew past his face.

Turning, he found Lonnie inhaling deeply from a vape pen. She held the hit for several seconds before releasing as she passed it back to Mick.

"Want a toke?" Mick extended the vape Chuck's way.

Chuck had already had several drinks that night and, while he'd paced himself, he was already buzzed quite enough. Plus, he was beginning to feel a bit flushed, a side effect from the Viagra.

"No, thanks," he politely declined. "I'm good for now. Maybe later."

"Well, I want some!" Tina piped up. "Bring that over here, lover."

Mick obeyed, smiling as he noticed the view Chuck had up his wife's skirt. He then handed the vape to Tina, who took a deep hit, then wiggled her finger at him. Mick bent over and their lips met as she exhaled, blowing her cloud into his mouth.

They continued to kiss for a few moments before he straightened. "Not quite the same as shotgunning from an actual joint," he grinned, "but we find the vape much cleaner; doesn't stink up the house."

Mick returned to his seat beside Lonnie as Chuck continued rubbing Tina's feet. "My legs could use some attention, too, ya know," she purred.

Taking her less than subtle hint, Chuck slid his hands up to her calves. Her legs were silky smooth, well toned and well tanned. Meanwhile, Tina's foot was still resting on his lap, her toes playfully curling around the bulge in his pants. She chewed her lower lip in anticipation as his hand continued up her thigh. Scooting forward, her legs parted, inviting him to proceed further. Chuck accepted the invitation.

Unlike most women she knew, Tina let her pubic hair grow naturally over, not just her mound, but her plump vulva as well. She kept it neatly trimmed, of course, and Mick truly loved it. Chuck seemed to enjoy it as well, running his fingers lightly through the soft, curly strands. They were already wet and sticky.

In no rush, Chuck teased her playfully, squeezing her vulva gently between his fingers, then running them along her protruding labia, slick with wetness. She was already primed and ready to go by the feel of things, but the night was young and she was enjoying his slow, sensual explorations.

Tina was suddenly reminded of an old song. "I want a man with a slow hand,

I want a lover with an easy touch..." she sang softly, then laughed. Her gaze shifted focus, catching sight of her husband. "Oh, that's lovely," she sighed.

Lonnie and Mick were already making out passionately, pausing only long enough for her to remove her top, tossing it casually aside. Her breasts were large yet perky, nipples dark and already swollen against her only slightly lighter skin tone. Mick's hands found them greedily.

Tina sat up and moved herself onto Chuck's lap, sliding an arm around him. "Finger me while I watch them for a bit?" she asked, whispering in his ear.

Again Chuck obliged, parting her delicate lips and easing the tips of his middle and index finger into her hot opening. Chuck found her tightness surprising, but she was well lubricated, making the passage into her easier. Soon both fingers were knuckles deep.

Tina flushed with arousal. Chuck truly did have a slow hand, using a minimal amount of thrusting while at the same time pressing the tips of his fingers against the roof of her vagina, stroking her G-spot. Simultaneously, his thumb found her clit, pressing and rubbing it with a gentle but firm pressure.

"Oh fuck, that's nice," she panted, her breath already beginning to hitch as the pleasure from his stimulation flowed through her body.

Tina could feel her nipples stiffen, but with Chuck's one arm around her waist, holding her on his lap, and his other occupied between her legs, she had to take it upon herself to satisfy their need. She reached under her jersey and began to roll them between her fingers, alternating between her breasts as her nipples swelled even more.

Lonnie's nipples were hard as well, Mick's lips now attached tightly to one, sucking it deeply into his mouth while flicking it with his tongue.

Tina enjoyed watching her husband please other women. Familiar with his moves and techniques, she knew fully the pleasure Lonnie must be feeling at the moment. It was clearly written on her face as well, her eyes half closed as she held Mick's head against her breast, moaning softly.

Tina felt herself tense. The orgasm had snuck up on her, and her body trembled on Chuck's lap as it raced through her. It was a small one, to be sure, but merely the first of what she knew would be many, if Chuck was as attentive a lover as she now suspected.

And if he was well equipped, of course. She'd felt it under her foot earlier, but now she had the urge to get a much better look. Plus, she was beginning to feel slightly guilty, doing what she'd asked Chuck NOT to do; paying more attention to her husband and his new lover than to him.

Tina kissed Chuck deeply, then slid off his lap to her knees. "Your turn," she winked as she removed his shoes and pants.

The bulge in his snug green boxer briefs looked promising indeed. Tina quickly pulled off her jersey, freeing her braless breasts, and then, after a moment's consideration, shimmied out of her skirt as well, leaving her completely naked.

She knew Mick would now have a great view of her ass and the plump folds between it as she leaned forward over Chuck's lap and kissed her way along his still covered shaft. His cock jumped appreciatively at the attention.

She teased him for several moments with both lips and fingertips as he ran his hand through her long, wavy brunette locks, pushing them back and away from her face in anticipation of what was coming.

Her curiosity and lust finally compelled her to remove his boxers. His large, thick shafted cock broke free like a coiled spring. Her eyes lit up with joy and desire.

"Hey, Mick," Tina called to her husband. "I picked a good one this time, baby!"

Mick broke free from Lonnie's breasts long enough to take a look. He smiled appreciatively. "Good for you, hun. Enjoy!"

"Oh, I will," Tina cooed. Looking up, she noticed Chuck's confusion at the exchange. "Last time we picked up a guy, it turned out he had a pretty small package," she explained. "I still had some fun with him, but I prefer my men with a bit more to offer."

Chuck laughed. "Well it's nice to know I qualify, I suppose."

"Oh, that you do," Tina grinned up at him. She took his throbbing member in her hand, pointed it at her lips, and kissed the tip. "You might even be over qualified."

Then her lips parted and she took his glans in her mouth. Chuck groaned loudly as she continued her journey down his shaft, stopping halfway. Tina was confident in her deep throat abilities, but wanted to build up to it slowly.

So instead she began a slow, teasingly torturous suck and jerk, her fist working in tandem with her mouth and tongue, slurping and tugging on his cock, already slick with her drool. Each time she bobbed her head downwards, she took him a little deeper, until finally deciding to truly demonstrate her talents.

Pulling his cock from her wet lips, she licked his tip, running her tongue in circles over it. Then, inhaling deeply, she thrust her head forward, almost violently, and swallowed his cock whole in a single gulp.

Chuck howled in surprise and pleasure. Tina held her position for several moments, her dark, watery eyes staring up at him as her throat fought her gag reflex. Finally, she came up for air, gasping for breath and leaving a long trail of spit between his cock head and her lips.

"Holy fuck," gasped Chuck, "that was fucking intense!"

"Oh, you ain't seen nothin' yet," Mick called over. He'd been taking his time with Lonnie, nuzzling and sucking at her large, Hershey Kiss shaped nipples between kissing her lips, and currently had a hand down her skin tight yoga pants, but had turned his attention to his wife when he saw her move to her knees. Mick loved watching Tina give head, and knew the new guy was in for a real treat.

Lonnie stood suddenly, removing her pants along with the miniscule G-string she'd worn under them only to keep her plump pussy from standing out too obviously in the form fitting pants. Despite her initial reservations earlier at the tavern, she was loosening up and starting to enjoy herself. And as wet as she was already getting, she wanted to keep from staining her pants since she had no change of clothes.

Mick's attention quickly returned to her, a dark, curvy vision of womanhood, now nude before him. Unlike Tina, Lonnie was completely bare, not even a shadow over her mound, nor a single razor bump.

He reached out and touched its smoothness appreciatively. "Regular waxing," Lonnie answered his unspoken question.

Lonnie allowed him to tickle her sensitive slit for a few moments before deciding she needed some cock, too. Instead of getting on the floor, she kneeled on the couch next to Mick and started undoing his pants. Mick happily helped her along and in moments they were down around his ankles, then kicked off, along with his underwear.

Lonnie took in the cock now begging for her attention. She was no Size Queen, and while it wasn't the biggest she'd ever had to work with, it certainly wasn't the smallest. Sliding her hand along the shaft with an open palm, she guessed it was somewhere between five and a half to six inches long. It would do the job, as long as Mick knew what he was doing.

Leaning over him, her long, natural curls dangled over his cock. She swept them back, then jumped right in and began sucking him.

From his position on the couch, Chuck had a wonderful view of Lonnie's thick, round ass, along with her glistening vulva and meaty pussy lips, thrust upwards as she bent over Mick's lap. She was only a few feet away, and Chuck could easily reach out and touch her. But he hadn't been invited to do so, and wasn't sure what the protocol was.

So instead he focused his attention back on Tina, who had resumed her enthusiastic blowjob, licking, sucking and drooling over his shaft like a true porn star.

Chuck finally had to pull her off of him. "Unless that's all you want out of me tonight, you definitely need to give me a minute."

Tina grinned wickedly. "Yeah, no, I definitely want more."

"Tell ya what," said Chuck, suddenly inspired, "change places with me."

Tina's eyes lit up with understanding as she stood and took Chuck's seat on the couch, while he in turn knelt before her.

Tina scooted down and opened her legs, offering him easier access.

Chuck took his time, kissing his way slowly up her legs until he reached the crease of her vulva. He licked around her in slow circles, moving closer and closer to the center.

Tina grabbed his hair, encouraging him with her moans to finally stop teasing her and plunge his tongue between her pussy lips, dipping into her, tasting her essence.

Tina squealed as his tongue darted in and out of her fiery hole, then slid up to her clit, flicking it repeatedly.

Again Tina pushed against his head, guiding his mouth over her. Chuck wrapped his lips around her engorged button and began to suck while keeping his tongue moving over it in a steady lapping motion. "Oh, fuck yes, just like that, keep going," she moaned.

Tina turned to again watch her husband. Lonnie was still sucking his dick, her head obscuring most of the action from this angle, but from the look on Mick's face, Tina knew he was thoroughly enjoying it.

Their eyes met and he smiled at her. Tina blew him a kiss.