Go for Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get up here," she panted, "get up here and fuck me."

Chuck moved over her, pushing her legs open wide. Slapping his now fully engorged cock against her slit with a wet smack, he slathered it in her cream, then plunged the head between her pussy lips and pushed. Her cunt resisted momentarily, still tight and tense from her climax, but he worked it in slowly until it finally parted for him, accepting his girth into her.

Chuck felt the now familiar flush and realized the second Viagra had definitely kicked in. He was grateful for it, because he wanted to truly enjoy fucking this black beauty for as long as he could.

Then he suddenly stopped, remembering something. "What's wrong?" Lonnie asked, looking concerned.

"Forgot the condom," Chuck said guiltily.

Lonnie's face relaxed. "Don't worry about it. I can't get pregnant. Long story. As long as you're clean, I'm fine without it."

"I am, I promise," Chuck assured her.

"Then shut up and fuck me, white boy," she said wryly.

Chuck obeyed. Pumping her with long steady strokes, they began the age old dance. Their bodies found a rhythm and worked together, her hips rocking in a circular motion under him, moving upwards to meet his downward thrusts.

Her hands found his ass, pushing him still deeper. "That's some good dick," she groaned, "oh yes, that's some really good dick, baby. Keep giving it to me. Keep giving me that nice big dick."

Her voice tantalized him, goading him on, encouraging his efforts, the bed rocking beneath them violently.

Chuck heard a scream of pleasure, then realized it wasn't Lonnie.

He'd all but forgotten Tina and Mick, still fucking beside them, Tina now on her hands and knees as Mick plowed her from behind.

Tina was caught in what felt like an endless wave of orgasm, and Mick was not far behind her. She knew her husband's cock well enough to know when it was on the brink of explosion.

Unable to verbalize, she could only wail out her pleasure as she came simultaneously with her husband. Mick had forgone a condom as well, having no need for it with her, and his hot cum soon filled her now aching pussy to overflowing.

They collapsed together on the bed, exhausted and spent, cuddling as they watched Chuck and Lonnie still going at it beside them.

Lonnie could feel her own climax building. Grabbing Chuck by the head, she pulled him closer to her, nose to nose, eyes locked into his. "Gonna make me cum," she gasped, "keep going, don't stop. I feel you getting close, don't hold back! Come with me, come with me, oh, oh fuck, fuck yes, fffffff..."

She went suddenly silent, her mouth open but no sound, then finally emitting a loud cry as she threw her arms around him and came.

Chuck kept pumping, feeling the familiar tingling wave that started deep within him, slowly pushing it's way up and out as his cock swelled then burst with a geyser of hot cum inside her, splashing against her cervix, then oozing out around the sides of his still hard shaft.

His thrusts slowed but still he pumped inside her, his head tossed back, howling his lust at the ceiling.

At last he finished, although his cock still felt rock solid. "Those pills really do the trick," he thought, laughing silently to himself. He worried for a moment about the whole "if you experience an erection lasting longer than four hours" warning, but relaxed when he finally felt his hardon begin to subside.

Lonnie and he kissed softly for a few moments before he rolled off of her with a contented sigh.

"That was incredible," Tina spoke from beside them, still laying comfortably against Mick. "We haven't had the chance to watch another couple fuck for some time now; usually we're always the ones being watched, if our new playmate even bothered to stick around for it. So this was a truly new experience for us. Thank you."

"You're thanking us?" Chuck laughed. "Pretty sure it's we who should be thanking you."

Lonnie laughed in agreement. "True that. Not EXACTLY what I had in mind when I went out tonight, but damned if I'm not glad I met you all!"

-----------------------------------------------------

"You sure you're okay to drive?" Mick asked. "You're more than welcome to crash here if you'd like."

The four of them had cleaned up and gotten dressed, then moved back out to the living room.

Everyone had one more drink except Chuck, who had volunteered to drive Lonnie home. Instead he rehydrated with some water.

"I'm fine," Chuck asserted. "Fucked myself sober, I promise."

"And I really do have to get home," said Lonnie. "Gotta work tomorrow, unfortunately. Although I get the feeling I'm gonna be late. Worth it, though."

"Well, it's been a pleasure meeting you both," smiled Tina.

"Same," said Chuck, hugging her. "Maybe we can do it again sometime."

Tina hesitated a moment before replying. "I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but we...well, we don't do this as often as we used to. We kinda save it now for special occasions. And we don't often play with the same people more than once. But that's not a hard, fast rule, or anything."

"I understand, no worries," Chuck said agreeably.

"We do hang out at the tavern often," Mick added. "Perhaps we can all get together again sometime for a more standard night of socializing."

"I'd be okay with that, too," said Chuck, shaking his hand. Lonnie nodded her agreement.

Then, after an exchange of phone numbers, they were off.

The ride to Lonnie's was quiet, but not awkward. Lonnie was rather tired, and while Chuck felt more alert, he wanted to keep his attention on the road.

They did talk a bit, general chit chat and about how crazy the night had been.

Then they arrived at Lonnie's.

"Well, thanks again for the ride," said Lonnie. Then, almost shyly, added, "and for, well...everything."

"You're welcome. And thank you, too. I had a wonderful time."

As Chuck leaned in to kiss her, she turned her face, offering her cheek instead.

"Well..goodnight," said Lonnie, reaching for the door and stepping out.

"Wait," Chuck called after her.

She turned to him silently.

"Can I...I'd like to see you again."

Lonnie sighed. "Look, this has been fun. But I'm usually not that...easy."

"I never said you were," said Chuck. "I just thought...I dunno. A drink? A meal? Some simple conversation? Whatever you'd be up for. No...obligations...for anything else."

Lonnie considered him for a moment before answering. "Tell you what: give me your number. I'll...think it over."

Chuck gave his number and she typed it into her phone.

"Take care, Chuck," she said as she turned towards her walkway. He watched as she took the steps to her door, started to unlock it, then stopped, turned, and came back to his car.

Chuck rolled down his window. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," said Lonnie, "just..."

She leaned in through the window and kissed him, a real kiss this time. "Just wanted one more," she smiled. "You really are a good kisser."

Then she was gone, back up the steps and into her house.

Chuck drove home slowly, minding the speed limit.

He hummed the Eagles Fight Song to himself the entire way.

-----------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS AFTERWARDS

I wasn't going to set this story around a specific, real world sporting event at first. I usually shy away from real life settings and events in favor of an "Anytown, U.S.A" approach.

But I figured fuck it, may as well combine two of my favorite things: sex and football.

If you're not an Eagles fan, my apologies. But hey, come on, you gotta admit that was one hell of a game.