Go for Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then her eyes rolled back and suddenly she was shaking uncontrollably. "Oh, oh fuck, right there, right...there...yes, faster, faster, oh God, oh fffff...."

Chuck had to grab Tina's hips and hold on as she started bucking under him, keeping his lips locked on her clit as she came, his tongue darting wildly to lap up her juices as she gushed.

Finally, she pulled Chuck away from her still quivering pussy. "Okay, okay, enough! Whew, holy shit, need a break."

Chuck moved up beside her on the couch and kissed her, his face sticky with her juices. Tina didn't mind the taste of herself at all on his lips.

Breaking the kiss, Tina snuggled into him as he wrapped his arm around her warm body. Taking his still hard cock in her hand, she stroked it slowly with her fingers. "Do you mind if we watch them for a bit while we take a breather?"

"Not at all," he answered softly, kissing her cheek. Tina rested her head on his shoulder and continued to lightly play with his cock and balls while together they watched Mick and Lonnie.

Chuck was starting to truly appreciate this new experience. He had been worried it might be a bit cold and mechanical, Tina using him simply to get off while she watched her husband fuck another woman. But Tina was surprisingly affectionate, breaking away from watching the other couple from time to time to give him an adoring kiss, or nuzzle closer against him, allowing his free hand the chance to explore her body as hers explored his. The scent of her shampoo and perfume flooded his nose, mixing with the smell of sweat and pussy still drying on his face.

They continued to watch as Mick and Lonnie switched positions. Lonnie stood from the couch, stretching a bit and Chuck again took the opportunity to admire her dark curves. Turning, she caught him looking, and gave him a sexy, not at all shy smile.

Then, to his surprise, Lonnie lay herself prone on the couch beside him, her head now resting on his thigh.

Lonnie glanced up at Chuck, then back over her head towards Tina. "Wanna watch your man fuck me?"

"Hell yes!" Tina exclaimed.

Mick was already on his feet, slipping a condom on to his spit covered cock. Then he moved into position, kneeling on the couch between Lonnie's legs. "Um, can you guys scoot down a bit? I could use a little more room."

The three obliged, everyone shifting over until Mick had enough room to maneuver. He took Lonnie's legs and lifted them over his shoulders, then guided his cock to her already well lubricated cunt.

Lonnie gasped as Mick eased himself inside her. Chuck watched, fascinated, as her eyes fluttered and her mouth opened wide, now moaning as Mick began to thrust.

Her hair hung loosely on Chuck's thigh, and Tina swept it back and away from her face, and now it was tickling Chuck's balls as Lonnie's body rocked against him.

Tina began to stroke Chuck again as they watched Mick fuck Lonnie with slow but hard strokes, pounding deep into her with every thrust, her noises becoming louder, more passionate. "Oh, fuck yeah, fuck me! Fuck me hard! Just...like...that...!"

Her heavy breasts bounced repeatedly with their movements, tantalizingly close to Chuck's free hand. He desperately wanted to touch them.

Looking up at him from his lap, Lonnie caught his questioning look. "Go ahead," she said, "play with my nipples."

Chuck was thrilled to comply, immediately grabbing her closest tit and pulling gently on her chocolate nipple. "Don't be gentle," Lonnie grunted, "pull them. Pull them hard!"

Chucked took her hard nipple between his finger and pulled, stretching it to what he thought must surely be a painful length, but the loud moan Lonnie let out below him was not one of discomfort.

His other hand was still around Tina, and it now found her breast as well. Chuck marveled to himself over this new experience; both his hands around the breasts of two different women at the same time!

Tina was still jerking his cock, moving in rhythm with the thrusts of her husband. Suddenly she released his shaft and grabbed his face, turning it to hers. "Fuck me," she pleaded.

Pulling him up from the couch, she slipped a throw pillow under Lonnie's head. "Sorry, stealing your headrest," she giggled. Lonnie could barely gasp an acknowledgement, caught in the throws of a pending orgasm. Chuck's hands now absent, she pulled at her nipples herself, clenching her teeth tightly as her body tensed. "Faster!" she barked at Mick. "Harder!"

Lonnie was already squealing in orgasm as Tina bent over the armrest of the couch, presenting her ass towards Chuck. Chuck wasted no time slipping on a condom before stepping up behind her. He then penetrated her fully with one thrust. "Fuck!" Tina belted out. "That's DEEP!"

Chuck didn't need to be told Tina wasn't looking for soft and gentle. The way she pushed back against him, impaling herself on his rod, tossing her mane wildly as her head rocked back and forth, clued him in.

Her groans were guttural, animal like. Chuck spanked her ass, left, then right, sharp cries of both pain and pleasure erupting from her.

Mick had flipped Lonnie over and was now fucking her doggie style on the couch as well. The two couples faced each other as they fucked for all they were worth, enjoying the excitement of not simply fucking, but watching the others fuck at the same time.

Chuck was now thankful for the Viagra. He was working up quite a sweat, his energy levels running on red, but his cock never wavered, never wilted, and he dug deep to find his reserves as he pushed harder and harder into Tina's tight, willing cunt.

Chuck could feel her body tense and her pussy clamp down on him as she cried out loudly. "Oooooooh, fuck, fuck fffffuck!"

A hot river of juices streamed from her pussy, pushing their way past his still raging erection to soak his balls as they slapped against her clit.

"Don't stop!" Tina yelled, her head swiveling back at him with a determined glare. "Don't...fucking...stop!"

Her pussy clenched again around his shaft as she let out a loud barrage of unintelligible gibberish. Still more cream leaked from her pussy, the air thick with the scent.

Lonnie was howling as well, although Chuck barely noticed her, too busy trying to give the wanton vixen beneath him what she demanded.

"Okay, okay," Tina gasped. Pushing back against him one last time, Chuck could feel her vaginal walls still contracting as he held his position balls deep inside her.

Slowly, gently, he finally slid himself from her. His latex covered shaft was coated in a mix of clear and creamy goo.

Tina collapsed to the floor, panting for breath. Chuck joined her, his legs feeling weak, and they held each other, kissing quite tenderly as they recovered.

Their quiet moment was broken as Lonnie let out yet another scream of pleasure. Looking up over the couch, they discovered Mick had again flipped her over and was now fucking her missionary style. The sounds of their bodies slapping filled the room, Mick now grunting loudly as well. "Oh, FUCK!" he bellowed.

Lonnie's screams matched his own as they came together.

Tina and Chuck watched as the pair collapsed into each other, sweaty bodies coming together in an exhausted embrace. "Good job, baby," Tina called out playfully. "Looks like you fucked her good."

Looking down, Tina saw that Chuck was still hard. "Oh, shit," she gasped. "You didn't cum yet? I thought you came when I did!"

"No," Chuck shook his head with a grin. "It was close, but I was too busy obeying your orders."

"I'm so sorry," Tina apologized. "I'm usually not that selfish. Here, lay back, let me finish you."

Chuck lay back on the soft carpet as Tina straddled him. She guided his shaft between her legs and sunk down onto him.

"Tell me how you like it, Chuck," she purred softly. "I want to please you now, make you cum."

"Just...just start slow," Chuck stammered. "I'm really...sensitive now. But it..sh,shouldn't take much."

Tina smiled warmly, leaning in to once again kiss him with her soft, moist lips. Her hips began to move slowly over him and again he felt the warmth over her along his shaft, slick and tight as she rode his cock gracefully, patiently coaxing him to higher and higher levels of arousal.

Her breasts hung gently swaying over him, her nipples brushing against his chest. Her eyes stared at him intently, watching his face and his body, gaging his reactions to her subtle movements, feeling his pleasure slowly building to its inevitable climax.

"Don't hold back," she said softly, "I wanna feel you cum in me."

Chuck's hands lightly traveled her body, along her back, hips and ass, then around to her breasts, squeezing them softly before again moving to her back.

Tina increased her speed, but kept her movements gentle, pulling herself up to the tip then softly gliding back down along his thick, swollen shaft.

She could feel him tensing beneath her, his cock somehow swelling even harder as his climax approached.

"Yes, yes, let it out, let it all out." Tina felt his cock expand and then pulse repeatedly as he growled and howled in orgasm under her. Without warning her pussy clenched as his cock rocked against her G-spot, and suddenly she was cumming again too.

She continued to grind over him, milking the last drops. She wished she could feel his cum inside her, but safety took priority over that particular pleasure, and she knew she could get it from Mick again, soon.

Both finally spent, Tina gave him one last lingering kiss before rolling off and laying beside him.

-----------------------------------------------------

"So how did you two get started with this?" Chuck asked.

The four of them were all again reclining on the couch, sipping a fresh round of drinks as they relaxed in the afterglow.

They'd remained naked, but had cleaned themselves with the baby wipes and placed some towels under them to sit on.

The vape pen was again making the rounds and this time Chuck accepted, although only taking one light hit.

"It started simply enough," Mick replied after a long toke. "Watching porn together, watching threesomes and amateur couples swap. Talking about it, fantasizing, that kind of thing.

"From there, we decided to visit a swingers club. The first time, we just watched, amazed by the variety of couples fucking around us. The second time we were a bit bolder, and had sex together in the group room as well. Then we just...started meeting people. Talking to them. Picking their brains about how they pursued the 'lifestyle,' as they call it. What their boundaries were, how they handled jealousy."

"That was my biggest fear," Tina chimed in, "that Mick would become insanely jealous of seeing me with another man. That we'd both feel guilty afterwards, or become distrustful of each other. But we talked about it, a lot, before we even thought of actually trying something with another person."

"There's got to be a lot of trust involved, I would think," mused Lonnie.

"Oh, yes," Mick answered. "And we discussed our rules and boundaries. No playing with others apart from each other. No 'taking one for the team,' one of us having to fuck somebody we weren't interested in just so the other could get with someone they liked, and so on."

"We started slowly," Tina continued. "We found a lovely woman at the swingers club who was there by herself, looking for a couple. I played with her only a little before letting Mick fuck her. It was nerve-wracking at first, but I found myself really enjoying it, watching them please each other. Although Mick still held back a bit. He made her cum, then came right back to me to finish. And that made it truly special.

"We agreed from then on that no matter what else we did, or who we did it with, that we'd always make sure to come together again afterwards and reconnect. It really strengthened our bond."

"Speaking of reconnecting," Mick broke in," do you mind if I take my wife back now, Chuck?"

"Of course," Chuck laughed. "Thank you for sharing her with me."

Tina kissed Chuck one more time. "Thank you," she said, "you were wonderful."

Lonnie scooted over as Tina took her place by Mick's side. Embracing her husband, she kissed him passionately.

"So, I'm still curious," Lonnie said, "why go through all the effort of trying to pick the both of us up tonight when you could have just gone to the swingers club and met a couple you know would be willing? We could have said no and your night would have been ruined!"

Mick grinned. "True. But the swingers club got...old, after a while. And it's not exactly our scene. Plus, the closest one is in Philly, about an hour away, and neither of us wanted to be in the city tonight. I'm sure it's crazy over there right now after that game."

"Also," Tina added, "we enjoy the extra challenge of finding someone outside the 'lifestyle' to play with. It doesn't always work out, but when it does, it just feels more...special, somehow."

"Well it was pretty special for me too," Chuck said.

"Same," Lonnie chirped with a laugh. "I haven't done anything even remotely close to this since my college days. And after several less than successful relationships, it was nice to just chuck all the bullshit and have a good old fashioned fuckfest."

"Oh, no pun intended there, Chuck," she finished, invoking laughter from the rest.

"Well, we're both very glad to have given you such a memorable evening," Mick said. "And it's not over. Unless you want it to be, of course."

Standing, he took Tina by the hand. "I'm taking my wife to our bedroom now. You're both welcome to join us."

Mick saw the look of surprise on their faces. "You can watch, if you'd like. Or, you know...whatever," he winked.

Chuck glanced over at Lonnie. Her eyes again seemed to be sending him a silent message. This time, he understood it.

They both stood and followed the couple into their bedroom.

Chuck hesitated just outside the door. "You coming, Quiet Guy?" Lonnie asked, "or you tapping out?"

"Yeah, um, I...just need a minute. Gotta...use the restroom," Chuck managed.

"Just down the hall, can't miss it," Mick directed him.

"Don't keep us waiting," Tina called after him, closing the door.

Chuck waited a moment, then went back to the living room. Digging through his pants, he found the second blue pill.

In the bathroom, he relieved his aching bladder, making sure to clean the tip, then looked at himself in the bathroom mirror.

He'd told the truth when he'd said earlier at the tavern that he'd never had an issue getting it up. That said, it had been a long, LONG time since he'd had sex twice in one night, and he had no idea if his stamina would hold up.

Nor was he absolutely sure Lonnie wanted to have sex with HIM. Maybe she just wanted company while she watched Mick and Tina went at it.

"Fuck it," he said to himself, grabbing a paper cup from the dispenser. "No risk, no reward." He quickly swallowed the pill with water and returned to the bedroom.

The sight that greeted him was amazing. Mick and Tina's bed was huge, more than large enough for four people. A canopy of sheer red cloth was held in place above the circular bed by four large oak banisters, and was lit from above by a soft white light, casting the bed in a light red glow.

The headboard was lined with matching red cushions, and the bedspread had already been pulled back, revealing soft, satin looking white sheets.

Tina and Mick were on the far side of the bed, already wrapped in a passionate tangle.

Lonnie lay on the near side, propped up against the headboard with a few pillows. Seeing Chuck, she welcomed him with a gesture to come lay beside her.

"Did I miss anything?" Chuck asked lightly as he climbed in next to her.

"Just in time, show's about to start," she laughed.

To his delight, she nuzzled in close to him, and when he put his arm around her, she didn't object. Together, they settled in to watch.

There was nothing rushed or desperate about the couple's love making. Mick lay over Tina, kissing her deeply, while her hands explored his body, running along the muscles of his arms then over his back. They moaned softly and spoke not at all.

Tina's hand slipped under him and found his cock, coaxing it back to life with light, simple strokes.

She pouted as Mick pulled her hand away, but her frown quickly turned to a smile as Mick began kissing his way down her body. He lingered at her breasts, then her belly, eventually slipping between her legs as she let out a soft sigh.

Chuck and Lonnie watched quietly as Mick ate Tina's pussy, her body now writhing desperately on the bed.

Chuck felt his cock stir as he watched. Maybe the second pill was already kicking in or the first one hadn't worn off. Or he was just that turned on. Didn't matter, he supposed. He was just happy to know it was still working after the powerful orgasm he'd had not all that long ago.

Then he felt a hand on his thigh. He met Lonnie's eyes and she smiled.

She was truly beautiful, Chuck thought. Her green eyes reflected the red mood lighting back at him, her oval face smooth and elegant and free of blemishes or wrinkles. Her lips were full, lush, and he felt the sudden urge to kiss them.

She didn't stop him when he did. Her lips instead parted, accepting his tongue, and together they explored each other playfully.

It was Lonnie that broke the kiss, for the first time looking almost shy. Chuck caressed her soft cheek lovingly. "That was wonderful," he said softly.

"It was," she nodded, suddenly pressing her lips to his again. Then she leaned back and returned to watching Tina, now gasping in apparent orgasm. Mick moved up over her again and she guided him inside her, still squealing and wiggling as Mick took her.

Their love making was slow, passionate, romantic. They only had eyes for each other. So they never saw Lonnie as she moved her hand up Chuck's thigh to stroke his awakened member, or how Chuck's hand found her breasts and caressed them.

Lonnie began to touch herself, her fingers parting her labia then slipping deep inside her. Chuck was content to just watch for the moment, enjoying both the view and the feel of her long fingers wrapped around his shaft.

Eventually, though, he wanted more. "I want to taste you," his deep voice intoned in her ear.

Lonnie broke into a wide grin. "I thought you'd never ask." Then, more quietly, "I was waiting for Mick to do it but he never did."

"His loss," Chuck whispered. He kissed her, then started slowly working his way down.

Lonnie grabbed his head. "Don't tease," she said, "I'm ready. just go for it."

Chuck quickly moved between her legs and paused only long enough to drink in the up close view of her beautiful ebony pussy. Everything about it was as dark as the rest of her except her labia. They extended just beyond her vulva, and while dark along the edges, they parted to reveal a deep, rich pink inside.

Chuck ran his tongue between them, tasting her for the first time. Her flavor danced sweet and musky on his tongue, and he savored it for a moment before diving back in to please her properly.

Chuck had always enjoyed eating pussy and had learned how to instinctively follow the woman's lead, interpreting the movements of her hips or the sighs and groans she'd release as signs to continue or change up what he was doing with his lips and tongue.

Lonnie wasn't shy about directing him, either. "Lick it, yes, right there. Now faster, that's it, don't stop, oh fuck yes, now suck that clit, God DAMN..."

Chuck latched on to her clit and sucked at it like a nursing infant, feeling it stiff and hard beneath his tongue as he flicked at it rapidly. "Yes!" Lonnie cried out, "yes, yes, YES! It's...right...there...oh yessss!"

She came loudly, her hands gripping his hair by the fistful, pushing his face into her, practically drowning him in her juices.