Go Where You Desire Pt. 05 - CONCLUSION

Story Info
Bobby serves two Masters.
1.2k words
4.38
1.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PG564E
PG564E
208 Followers

Karen saw Alan's car parked in her driveway. Her faggot husband got out of the car with Alan and they walked to the front door.

Karen opened it suddenly and hugged Alan and gave him a torrid kiss. Bobby was shocked and confused. Karen's hand fondled Alan's cock through his pants and the front door was still open.

"Shut the door cock sucker" Karen snapped to Bobby.

She was in her white, thigh high bathrobe and totally naked beneath it. Alan slipped the robe from her shoulders and ran his sturdy hand all over her soft tits and nipples.

"You are a fine woman Karen. You deserve me and other real men. Your a stone fox married to a dick loving fag."

Bobby blushed as Karen laid down on the living room floor and spread her legs wide to show her neatly shaven pussy. Just a dark brown landing strip remained which looked wonderfully sexy.

She stared wickedly as Alan undressed in the foyer. His cock stood at full mast and swayed as Alan walked over to Karen.

"My sweet pretty pussy wants Daddy's dick right?"

"Oh fuck yes Alan. Give me that big beautiful man cock. Fuck me hard lover. Bobby will sit and watch. Don't you dare touch your dick faggot."

Her harsh words stunned Bobby. He meekly obeyed and watched his lover and his wife fuck like minxes in his own living room. Oddly, he felt jealousy seeing Karen lovingly fuck another man. Her legs were wrapped around Alan's waist, and her arms reached to push his ass cheeks to get every inch of his dick inside her. Bobby silently wondered how the hell this all happened.

It all happened because Bobby wanted to give a man a blowjob. Since he blew and fucked Alan his first time, he fell into an abyss of homosexuality. He had given so many blow jobs, and was gang fucked by alpha men, he had little manliness left in him. He didn't care. His eyes were locked into the sight of Alan's swinging balls slapping against Karen's ass cheeks. Her pussy was gaping wide from the size of Alan's impressive dick. She was moaning, pushing on his ass, loving that big warm, hard cock fucking her senseless.

"I love your fucking cunt Karen. Your so tight baby. You should be sharing that fine pussy with men who know how to fuck like me."

"I will Alan. For you. No man has ever fucked me like you. I love your dick."

The same words that her husband had told Alan the first time he had sex with him. I love your dick he had said. Now his wife loved it also. The salt and pepper older cocksman pile drived his cock into Karen's gripping wet pussy. He thrust, pounded her pussy like a man possessed. Powerful strokes that left her tits shaking wildly. Her eyes were glazed and her pussy gushed with cum. This man had made her squirt two days ago, and she was so happy he was in her home fucking the shit out of him.

Bobby was hypnotized as this sexual debauchery continued. He dared not touch his hard dick. His wife was babbling and kissing Alan sporadically.

Her voice was husky "fuck me oh god yes harder baby don't stop" she said loudly,

Alan moved his cock back to the very tip oh his dick and rammed it up her cunt viciously.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHFUUCCCC" Karen wailed.

Bobby was envious. Of Alan's masculinity. Of the size of his cock which Bobby was enslaved to. How it was driving his wife mad with lust. He lost it and pulled his dick out. He began masturbating quickly. No one saw his do this. Bobby's eyes were glazed in rising excitement. He beat off and his balls were already drawing up to pump streams of sperm from the purplish head of his dick.

Karen screamed. Her pussy gushed juice like a garden hose burst into a wide spray. Her eyes rolled back in her head, and her legs quivered from Alan's pounding. Alan could not hold his orgasm back very much longer. Emasculated Bobby was in a trance and clear pre-cum glistened on his dick head. Alan closed his eyes in bliss.

"I love your cock baby" Karen said, dreamy eyed. Bobby cried out from the power of his ejaculation. Alan's dick exploded with a tsunami of male fuck cream. He groaned and shuddered from the magical warm wetness of Karen's gripping pussy.

The overload of sexual passion prevented Alan and Karen from fully hearing the faggot's cry of ecstasy behind them. The room reeked of sex and cum. Karen's juices had soaked Alan and most of the bedsheet. Bobby's cum laid in white splotches on his chest and stomach, and his hand began gathering his sperm to feed his mouth with it.

Karen and Alan laid tightly hugging each other, each breathing hard and beginning to calm down. Alan took his cock out and straddled Karen's chest, offering his slick wet cock to her lovely face and lips. Bobby saw her move her head towards his big penis and take it into her mouth passionately. He was getting soft, but she kept sucking it anyway.

Her tongue licked up the last droplet of sperm from Alan's alpha dick. "oh god you fucked me so good you beautiful man. Take me with you Alan. Fuck that faggot I married."

Bobby was stunned, disbelieving the cruel words his wife of many years had just spoken. His mind was beginning to realize the price of his filthy man sex that Alan had given him the first day they met. That had thrilled Bobby to his core with homosexual lust.

He was crushed. Alan and Karen were kissing each other and Alan ran his hand gently across one of Karen's swollen nipples. She sighed and kissed Alan harder.

Bobby was crushed. Just emasculated and beaten as a man. His mind was numb in shock. Alan broke off the kiss and laid on the bed beside Karen. Both of them saw Bobby staring, close to crying actually.

Alan snapped "don't worry fag boy. I'll still let your suck my big dick you love so much. And I'll fuck you whenever I please. He looked at Karen's face and whispered "your free now Karen. Live with me and you know what you have been missing for so long. I will be your man now. And you are going to fuck other men for me too."

The authority in his voice left no room for any response from the married couple his dick had perverted into cheating and sodomy.

Two weeks passed, and the neighbors noticed a strange older man was apparently living in Karen and Bobby' house. The gossip was spread like a wind fueled fire.

One of the neighbors was startled as he walked his dog early one morning when the light was breaking through the wispy clouds. He saw a tall man standing naked with a big dick standing up tall and straight. He could not believe what he saw. Karen and Bobby were sucking this strangers dick together. Wait till his wife heard about this, and the rest of the neighborhood.

Alan load was used to cream the couples faces, neither one of them received his cum in their mouth. Alan had quietly decided to stop turning men into queers for a while. His new goal was to pimp Karen out to young studs he would bring into his world of domination and debauchery.

And life went on in this small town now full of drama.

PG564E
PG564E
208 Followers