Go Where You Desire

Story Info
Raw, gay sex for Bobby.
2.4k words
4.7
16.1k
30
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PG564E
PG564E
208 Followers

I walked up the long stairs to the doorway of the adult book store. I was very excited for a number of reasons. The first was that no one knew I went there, and would be in total shock to learn why I was there.

On my first few visits I browsed around the hundreds of porn DVD's that were laid out in sections. "Gangbangs" "Big Tits" "Three Somes" "Babysitter's" "Vintage Porn" "Lesbian" "Interracial". My eyes were filled with sex. The dildo's and sex toys were in their own section. I tried not to stare too long at the large fake cock's stored in long boxes. Up and down each aisle I would slowly browse along with other men in the store.

The "MALE" section was now to my left. Nine rows of homosexual films were displayed. My brain said "fuck it, that's why I am here." My wedding ring was noticeable as I held each DVD in my left hand. I was nervous, but was determined to be my true to myself no matter what happened.

There were four or five other men browsing, and no one seemed to notice my back facing them as I drooled at the rock hard erections on the DVD covers. More than all the sexy girls with world class bodies, my eyes, my hands, my mouth wanted to worship a mans cock, a stranger, and give him a tremendous blow job without ever saying a word.

I felt the mans presence before I saw him. A larger man had quietly come up behind me. I would felt his closeness and heard his lowered voice "do you suck cock young man?" The tall man with the salt and pepper hair, dark mustache, large shoulders said this softly. I turned to look at him, and figured he might be in his early sixties. I was 43 year old and thrilled that my hunger might be filled.

"Yes sir, I want to suck cock desperately, but have never had a chance to do it. I would love to blow you if we can go somewhere alone, and I'll make you cum in my mouth."

A gleam shined in the older man's eyes, as we stood side by side whispering to each other. The gentleman had a nice hotel room two blocks away from the sex store. He was a businessman in town for a conference. My wife and kids were away for a few days vacation. Sexual tension ran through my mind. Until now I had never

spoken the life changing words, a sincere plea to suck a mans dick. I had wanted this badly - for years.

The sun was bright on the city streets and people passed by going to stores. Each step seemed like a mile, and I could not wait until this man and myself were stark naked, and I knelt before his massive cock and slid it in my mouth in the submissive position of my hands behind my back, ablaze in lust and feeling the wide smooth warm dick head filling my mouth cavity.

The hotel entrance was a blur to me as we stopped at the elevators and the man pushed the button for the 5th floor. My mouth was dry, my hands actually shook a little bit, but my torment was almost over. Years of performing fellatio in my mind had filled my mind with hunger. I needed to do this.

I could not believe how real, but surreal this was. The mans name was Alan and he was dressed nice and had dark brown eyes. He closed the door to our room and smiled.

"What is your name?

He was larger than me, a little taller, and probably 20 years older than me.

"Bobby, my name is Bob."

"Well Bob, I admire honesty. You have never done this before you say. You are sincere or else you would not be here with me now. Start taking your clothes off Bob."

My hands worked quickly to unfasten my shirt buttons, belt, and ridding myself of my pants and everything else.

There was a floor to ceiling mirror on the wall facing the bed. I saw his naked torso, with grayish black hair on his chest, then saw his thick, drooping dick so close to me.

My eyes bulged in wonder at the sight of a strange mans penis. I was hypnotized really.

"Your going to experience the thrill of you life Bob. I want you to suck my dick. I need to fill it with load after load of warm man cum. Thick sperm all for you. Kneel before me Bob. Look at my big fucking dick. Does it look delicious to you?"

"yeasss it does Alan, its so thick... I leaned forward and planted a wet kiss on the head of his rising cock "its beautiful".

Alans hands were on both my shoulders. He swung his near erect dick on the side of my face and his voice grew deeper.

"I know it is. I'll bet you are a natural faggot. Kissing my dick so tenderly is a very erotic start to your new hobby Bob. Open your fucking mouth now boy. Your dream dick is mine, and I am going to teach you how a real man should be sucked off."

The warmth of his spongy head startled me. The softness then immediate hardness of his shaft was unforgettable. I moaned involuntarily. It felt so wicked, so good, so taboo. I began moving my mouth slowly down his dick, getting it real wet, and savoring this electric moment. My tongue swirled softly on the head and around the ridge of his crown. My hands rose to gently massage his firm, round balls, and Alan groaned in pleasure. I flicked my tongue down and up his piss slit, took his cock back out and moaned while I kissed it all over, then greedily shoved half of his 7-1/2 dick to fill my oral cavity.

Alan placed his hands on the sides of my face, and limited the length of his dick I could suck. I realized he wanted to fuck my mouth, and sucked eagerly as he used his hips to feed an inch, and another, then another inch and his cock was at the precipice of my throat. Saliva filled my mouth as Alan drew his cock head back up to the edge of my lips. Alan began using my mouth like a pussy, varying the inches of cock he fed me, totally in charge of his "cock sucker".

I was beside myself with fulfilled passion, loving this big dick that I would please to the give him a leg shaking orgasm. Alans breath was becoming ragged, and I heard him say " take it out Bob. Lay down on the bed with your head hanging off the edge. Put each arm at your sides and put your palms on the bedsheet.

I obeyed immediately, and felt like a submissive whore lying like that. Alan rubbed his heavy balls on my forehead and cheeks, then stuck a large finger in my mouth with I naturally gripped on and began sucking.

"mmmm, good boy Bobby. Play with yourself as you suck me off. When you feel my hand on your chest, open wide, stay still, and enjoy a big fucking prick pumping jism down your fucking throat."

I closed my eyes and began using different pressures to please his male organ. By moving my neck up and back I was blowing him, and I had never felt so sexy in my life. I so wished I could see myself giving oral sex to another man. Willingly, eagerly, my dick felt like a heavy piece of iron, my cut 6" inches terribly aroused. The sounds of wet smacking emanated from his dick sliding between my lips, and after a wonderful span of time I felt Alans hand on my chest.

I stopped all movement. Alan gently pushed his cock forward little by little, and I gagged as the head entered my throat. He made sure I did not take it all and ruin his blow job, and my moaning must have been heard in the hallway by now.

"mmmfuck yes boy take that dick I knew you were a starving queer when I saw you. Your good, but I'm not going to cum down your throat. When I lift my hand off your chest, sit up and face the mirror, so you can see my cock in your mouth."

I was in sexual heat, delirious with my first homosexual act taking place, and did exactly as Alan said. I was very close to cumming, and Alan knew it.

"Leave your cock alone until I say you can cum"

I loved the authority in his voice. I learned what an alpha man can do to a beta. My cheeks bulged as Alans big cock pushed out each of my cheeks and he ground it into my mouth. Grunts and moans filled the hotel room. Here I was, a real dick sucker at last, and Alan said "stick your tongue straight out boy. I'm gonna have one finger underneath your tongue and hold it still while I fill your mouth with splooge. Look at the head of my dick as it spurts real man cum for a faggots first meal."

This was an overload of sexual frenzy. "oooohhh ooh damn fuck it feels good boy HERE IT FUCKING CUMS!"

A wave of thick salty fluid hit the back of my mouth and began rapidly filling the groove in my tongue. I could feel his sperm coat my teeth and begin to fill my oral cavity in a pool of semen. My mouth naturally closed tight on his convulsing penis, so I would not miss one precious drop.

I could not see Alans face fill with wonder and sexual release as his 5th, 6th, and 7th torrents of sperm erupted from his large balls.

Alan had hit the lottery. This younger man was not going home today. Bobby was going to love his cock, suck on it like a baby on its mothers nipple. Alan had been blessed to be able to product multiple loads of cum from his sexually charged fuck tool.

"fuck, that was terrific for a first timer boy. Stand up."

Bobby stood and the older man put his arms around him and drew his lips to his. A long sexy kiss ensued. They broke their embrace and Bobby looked dreamily into Alans dark eyes.

"Thank you so much Alan. For your dick and cum, it was just wonderful to blow you. I loved every second of it. This was better than I ever imagined Alan. Can I suck it again before I leave?

Alan smiled. His eyes studied Bob's.

"Yes you suck it again in about an hour Bobby. I have lots more cum for you. Now you can jack off and shoot your cum on my dick. Then lick it off my prick slowly, show it to me, swallow slowly"

Alan laid on the bed an Bobby crouched over him. He beat off furiously and fired streams of semen all over Alan's semi-hard cock and balls. Bobby had never cum so hard before. His mouth and tongue were immersed in the grayish white goo, and he fed his own sperm to his stomach to mix with Alans.

The shower followed, and each man washed and played with each others dicks. They dried off and rested on the bed. An hour passed and Alan sat in a comfortable chair with his legs spread. Bobby knelt between them on the floor and made his throat accept all of Alans cock down to his balls. He did not choke. Alan was very impressed. His mind was on the 3rd act of the night.

After this whore swallowed another load, he was going to fuck Bobby's lights out. Have him bend over and hold the dresser top, and fuck his ass from behind as Bobby witnessed his first act of sodomy. To fall into that abyss of filthy male sex and take it up his ass without ever having thought about it before.

Alan decided to take his dick out of Bobby's mouth.

He saw disappointment in his eyes. "Don't worry Bobby. You have a wonderful mouth. We will see each other again in the next few weeks.

"Stand and face the mirror Bobby. Hold on to the dresser and bend over. Watch yourself as I fuck you in the ass, My big old cock is going to fill you with more cum."

Bobby was in shock. He had never really thought about another man fucking him. Nothing big had ever been thrust into his asshole. But he moved as ordered, In a trance, his mind realizing he would now be a 100% faggot for cock - and he wanted to do this. Out of nowhere, Like he had lost his mind and saw himself in an erotic dream.

Bobby felt the cool lube being rubbed slickly between his ass cheeks.

"OH GOD" Bobby said loudly as Alan's middle finger slid gently into his rectum, and began a circling motion before he pulled it back, and slid it back in again. After a minute, Bobby gasped as a second finger violated his anus and began to stretch him a little. Bobby was silently thrilled to feel Alans manly dick press between his ass checks. It felt so fucking hard... so big. His tiny virgin ass was going to be be used.

The dominant man in the mirror behind him gazed deeply into Bobby's wide eyes.

The head of his bulging dick broke the rim of Bobby's anus, and entered into his fuck hole. He felt a thick pressure, a power of a mans cock he never thought possible, and little by little, inch by inch, his brain exploded with sensations he had never experienced before. Alans dick was taking his breath away. Low babbling and "ullllwww, oh god" left Bobby's lips as he struggled not to scream. It felt very painful when he felt Alan's balls touch his ass cheeks. It fucking hurt but it felt so dirty. So sexy. Bobby's ass muscles gripped the hot iron rod and he slowly began... fucking back on it. Alan was amazed and kept still, as he saw his dick disappearing into and out of Bobby's anal tunnel. He let Bobby fuck his cock.

These slow motion movements were erotic beyond words.

""UWWWLLLLLLLLLL GOD... I love it Alan I love your fucking cock... fuck me with that big dick YES YES OH MY GOD" Bobby wailed loudly.

A couple had passed the room in the hallway, and they glanced at each other in surprise. The woman grinned and said "that sounds like a man is getting fucked Roger!"

"the way you sound when you take it up your sweet ass baby".

PG564E
PG564E
208 Followers