Go with It

Story Info
My introduction.
1k words
3.91
4.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fish Fry Friday at Lagoonies in St.Maarten almost became too popular, but I was in the mood for fish and chips, music and mingling. So I got there early and grabbed a small table in the corner near the dinghy dock. I was sure to tip well when I got my first beer so the cute French waitress would remember me as it got busier. I was thinking I should get my food order in when she came over.

"Hi, is anyone sitting with you?"

"No, please." I waved at the other chairs.

The lady sat down, the man went to he bar for two Heinekens (beers). They seemed like a personable couple, about my age.

We ordered our food together. Then the live music started.

"Come, dance." She pulled me to the dance floor. It was a slow tune.

"Do you swing, Joe?"

"Like, er?"

"Sex, threesomes or wife swapping. Ever been into that?"

I lost the rhythm for a moment.

"Ah, well never tried, um, never was asked."

"Ever had sex with a man?"

"Uh, no."

"Does that idea turn you off?"

"Uh, no. Just never had the offer." What was I playing at? I asked myself.

Jane must have given Rob some sort of signal as we returned to the table. His hand went to my knee and her foot slid up my my calf.

"It's OK Joe, don't let Jane scare you."

"Bring your beer and come to the parking lot."

Rob opened the back door of the older Ford Explorer with the tinted windows. Jane climbed in. "Come in. Don't be shy."

"Move over." Rob shut the door behind him.

Jane turned my chin towards herself and gave me a slow sweet kiss.

'"Shouldn't you kiss Rob too?"

What the hell, right? I said I'd never had the opportunity less than an hour ago.

I turned to Rob. He smiled and closed his eyes, then kissed me just as tenderly as she had.

Jane said "We like you. Got any plans for tomorrow night?"

"Jane cooks a killer chicken pie. if you'd like we could pick you up here about five."

"Sure, that sounds nice."

With a quick kiss all around we got out of the back seat. Jane and Rob drove off and I went to the dinghy dock, then out to my anchored boat.

Just Jane came. "Rob's worked late. How about a beer? Here or at our place?"

"How about here? Let me buy you a Heineken."

"I should tell you, we sort of checked you out today. Rob asked one of your cruising buddies about you. Can't be too cautious, you know?"

I chuckled. I'd left all my ID, wallet and phone locked up on the boat, and just had a 'ziplock' bag with some cash in it, just in case this was a setup or something.

We finished our beers and headed up into the hills. I had a good feeling about tonight.

Their cottage had a deck overlooking the valley to the east. Rob was already home, wearing just shorts.

"Welcome to our humble home." Rob embraced me and we shared a quick kiss on the lips. Too late to chicken out now.

"Me too!" Jane had whipped off her 'T', and her generous boobs were supported by Cris-crossing satin straps that hid nothing. We kissed.

"House rules! off with your shirt and shoes."

The table was already set on the deck. Over dinner they explained they weren't looking for a long term relationship, just a little sexy fun. And they knew I'd be discreet.

We carried everything into the kitchen when we finished.

Rob turned me towards himself and I experienced my first man's French kiss.

"Hey, you two perverts! No private parties."

She'd flipped the two meter long couch's cushion down to make a two by two meter mattress on the floor, and was magnificently naked in the glow from LED candles spread around the room.

Rob and I whipped off our shorts. He was wearing a purple ball supporting sling. I was naked. We were both hard.

"Me first!" He fell between Jane's tanned legs and began lapping.

"Come here baby." Jane and I were soon tongue deep is slow sexy kisses. I felt up her big natural boobs as she stroked my cock.

"Oh!" I came in her hand, spattering all over. She laughed, a happy giggle laugh, not a mocking one. Probably not the first time she's had that result with a playmate.

"Love, entertain our guest while I get cleaned up."

Rob and I kissed.

"Come here." He pulled me to my knees then stood. It was now or never.

"Just kiss for a start." His voice was soft as he smiled down at me and gently stroked my hair.

Tentatively I kissed his circumcised knob. He smiled down at me. "You're doing fine."

I looked up at his smiling face and put his knob into my mouth. Here goes! I swallow a bit.

"You're doing fine. No hurry."

"Uh." I swallow a bit more. I pull back the,. swallow again. OK, this is OK. Swallow deeper. "Gh." Gag reflex.

"Take your time, no hurry. Relax and enjoy."

I'm actually giving a blow job!

"Good. You're so good Joe."

"Gh."

"Gh."

"Gh."

I'm sucking cock, and it's good! I'm 'Joe the cocksucker!

Rob holds my pony tail. Is he going to hold me down when he cums? No, he pulls me back and I experience my first facial.

"Oh, sweetie, look at the mess you made all over Joe." Jane licks some of the cum off my face. "Dear, go wash up, there's wash cloth and towels in the bathroom."

When I get back, Rob is nursing at Jane's right nipple. She laying back, eyes closed stroking his bald head. I join him at her left boob. Then he and I look at each other and kiss.

We end up in a three way kissing fondling tenderness.

"You haven't said 'Galeleo' (our safe word)."

"Couldn't with a mouthful of cock, could I." I laughed so they knew it was a joke.

"Ready to try something else." Purred Jane.

"Sure, what do you have in mind?"

Sitting up with my legs spread, Jane was gobbling my cock as I watched Rob lift her to her knees and do her doggy style.

What a sensation! Jane fondling and swallowing my stuff as I watch Rob, with a firm grip on her hips, drive her.

We had a glass of Baileys and then snuggled to sleep with Jane in the middle.