All Comments on 'Go With the Flow'

by Skippy47

Sort by:
  • 74 Comments
CreeperclawCreeperclawalmost 3 years ago

Didn't much care for this one, the wife that can carry on an affair for years with no sign of remorse or regret at all is one not worth keeping. Who's to say that she won't do it again but be even sneakier about it? 2 stars.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 3 years ago

Just think, for the price of not eating out in nice restaurants a few times a month he could have had a wife who didnt cheat on him (4 times a week * 52 weeks * 3 years = ) 600 times

.

He only has to let his wife have sex 12 times with other men to afford the cost of a nice meal out

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Always a cuck story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

?!

uhm Skippy47 that was ... uhm is there a page missing?

That is no solution

also in this she gets away with prostitution (IMO)

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefuturealmost 3 years ago

Difficult to say on this one, never having to been in their places to start with, feeling that their choices were limited due to how they came about to being there.

OdiouserOdiouseralmost 3 years ago

Very well written and realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That Miguel is a special kind of stupid...

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well written and the description of Yohanna’s childhood is a great reminder to everyone of why illegal immigration is so bad.

As for Miguel staying married to a prostitute, pathetic. 1 star for cuckold’s that reconcile.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Couldn't even get past the first half of page 1, BORING!!!!!!!

nickbgbnickbgbalmost 3 years ago

You could say that Yohanna was too good of an actress. But then it wasn’t all acting, was it?

><><><

"Gordon, how could you? You've just trashed all the good memories that I had of our relationship.”

><><><

Scant regret here,and the deception was utterly successful. How could you possibly re-gain the trust from here? So, no, I don’t see how this marriage is recoverable. They should divorce IMO.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hate it......no star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

God, your stories ALL suck...........!

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 3 years ago

For all the naysayers I can only ask how much do they love their families if they will not do what is required to support them. One should not be forced into what is basically work prostitution, but if the choice is that or no ability to live a normal family life, I cannot fault the choice. Unfortunately that has been the human story since before we were homo sapiens.

revkilljoyrevkilljoyalmost 3 years ago

Yikes! What a shitty ending to a shitty story.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

He was faced with a horrible situation where neither choice was a good choice. I can't fault him for his choice either way. He has a lot of struggle ahead. All told, that is a realistic end to a sad and unnecessary situation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really enjoyed this story, had a feeling of reality throughout. 5 stars

SkubabillSkubabillalmost 3 years ago

Four stars but it deserves 4 1/2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Where's the end?

AbctoyAbctoyalmost 3 years ago

Give me a break! An apprentice Auto Mechanic in this day and age only making just above min. wage. What did he work in someones backyard? At least get your back story straight. Dropped your score.

ThorlolThorlolalmost 3 years ago

Pretty bad reason in my opinion. You dont have to 'buy' an appartment to start living together. Whats wrong to rent until both of them are done with school and apprenticeship or even stay living at home like they did before until they are financially safe? Also there is nothing wrong to live in a standard relationship for some time until you marry just to see if it works longterm. So yeah, the reason is totally not there and unrealistic. Then there is the part how she compared her boss and Miguel. So her boss was the better lover because she was in lust with him, thats really great to hear for the husband that hes just security and love, whatever that means to her. Pretty bad story overall.

ViscontiViscontialmost 3 years ago

I think its easy to comment that he was wimp and she was a whore. But all these commenter's don't realize have to eat somebody else shit just to survive and support afamily as a lot of emigrate people especially Hispanic people have had to do for many years. So you sit in your homes, you good education, you had good food to eat growing up never having to about whether your would eat tomorrow or not. It's so easy to judge. Let you without sin cast the first stone.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 3 years ago

Oh hell no. This one actually made me sick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yohanna is quite the mercenary cunt. She's not sorry for what she did and feels no shame or remorse. She pretty much admitted to having no morals when it comes to getting ahead in life and even told Miguel she'd kill some one if that's what it took to get ahead. She wants to stay with Miguel not out of any love, loyalty or devotion but because she doesn't have any better options at the moment. If Miguel divorces her she starts out at the beginning again. Divorce is Miguel's best option since if they stay together somewhere down the line she will drop Miguel in a heartbeat for a better option in life. Dump the cheater and gain a better life.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 3 years ago

Did your account get hacked?

This is some seriously bad cuck and white bullshit.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 3 years ago

Damn auto fucking correct....

Cuck and whore bullshit that is....

ManoBlueManoBluealmost 3 years ago

You wrote Trust Me so I'm not surprise, what a letdown

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A wife who cheats and gets away with it, a husband who wimps out and takes the honorable slut back, a story that doesn't reek of unpleasant ott violence. Now that's a REALISTIC STORY. Legit Cuck-yeah Nostra will surely love this story very much. So will lord Cuckmaxos.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 3 years ago

What...?!

Is this you Skippy47?

My parents had a rough start but they persevere specially my mother who was a teacher. She didn't prostituted herself and we live in a 3rd world country.

1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She only says she's sorry when he reminds her that she hasn't. The reason for this is because she isn't at all sorry. In her view, everything she did was completely justified. Miguel decided to just go with the flow when he would probably be better off to just climb out of the sewer entirely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

RAAC with optional AIDS sprinkles on top. How delightful. NOT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You can do better than this piece of shit

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderheralmost 3 years ago
Did you sell your account name

To a wimpy cuckold? If not then you might want to get a new hobby. Maybe knitting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Liked it Skip. Too bad some could not feel for where Yohanna had been, and where she wanted to go(be).

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 3 years ago

I could accept her rationale a bit. She needed to hate having to put out a bit more for my sensibilities than just forming a separate mindset of office wife. I still gave you 5 stars.

dunmovynivdunmovynivalmost 3 years ago

4 stars. It. Is after all, just a short story. The cheating wife was the center, and fairly well developed. Her husband was a cardboard cutout. He needed more background to understand his decision making.

The villain was underdeveloped as well.

But her background story fully supports her actions. Well done there.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

JFC, what is it with you writers who put quantity over quality?

Like the other one I just read of yours, only the simplest minded folks find this stuff even remotely "good".

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 3 years ago

Visconti.

.

You have no fucking idea you dick slurping whore.

Keep taking it up the ass for money and shut the hell up.

Nobody is interested in your diseased ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Disgusting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Besides the fact that the content was shitty as can be, the writing was atrocious.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Skippy couldn’t have written this . Not possible.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Sorry Skip, this sad tale is not my cup of tea. We both know what she is and him as well.

1/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A great plot idea. I wished you had finished it. Even Miguel realizes that their marriage is now polluted with Yohanna's whoring. Sure you can swim in polluted water, even drink it. The question will always be, will you get sick, and how sick? That's the question left unanswered by this story. SO MANY POSSIBILITIES.

The asshole predator still has the videos of Yohanna's fucking. Why wouldn't he try to black mail her later, or try to get Miguel to purchase them? Men age like wine, women age like cheese. When Yohanna gets fat and sloppy after having children, why should Miguel keep his marriage vows when he knows Yohanna fucked her boss for YEARS. And given How Well Yohanna hid her cheating, why should Miguel suffer uncertainty and humiliation when he gets the slightest indication that Yohanna has become a slut again, to satisfy her lust and greed?

The rest of her marriage will still be faked, she will still live in guilt and remorse, but she will also now know that Miguel no longer respects or trusts her like he did before she prostituted herself. Why should he? She will always feel inferior, inadequate, and unclean. If not sooner, their marriage will become unbearable when the children have grown and gone. Yohanna will realize that she now comes to Miguel as an old ex whore, fat and sloppy, and maybe faithful, but when she was young and sexy and beautiful, she was also another man's eager and enthusiastic slut. So her boss got the best of her years, while she gives Miguel her leftovers in their senior years. It would be compelling and dramatic to read how she keeps her self respect, the respect of her children, and her marriage. Now that would be a story worth reading.

Thanks for the effort on this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Lousy excuses for being a slut. This wasn't one of your better efforts.

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 3 years ago

hmm interesting finally a poor LW story. i have no idea but i would think that when that happens to a poorer couple it becomes more of a financial (will i be better with her/him or not) than a love one. but im sure there exceptions. enjoyed the read, actually has me thinking. ty for the read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Extremely lazy portrayal of what could have been a decent story with even a low grade attempt and some editing. Plot is a 4 but execution is barely a 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I wouldn't mind the reconciliation if she were genuinely remorseful. I don't see that here. She admits she's only sorry he found out and was hurt. Her excuses are just that. Excuses! Not legitimate reasons. And what were the final outcomes for Gordon? Yes, we can guess but I'd rather read it.

Overall, I wish she had been sorry she ever did this because it was wrong. Not just for how it affected her husband. Most men or women would have divorced and been fully justified to do so.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 3 years ago
Yup. Shit like this happens in real life ALL THE TIME.

It’s becoming a usual thing with Skip47 — original, or at least unusual, plot devices and storylines. But the dialogue tends to be dry, which is too bad as there are occasions of some dialogue in some of the stories being very good.

This story could have been told with a lot more pathos. The father had to prostitute his physical body by working extra hard for less pay, and his pride by having to put up with bosses that he knew took advantage of him, all for his family. Yohanna had to prostitute her sexual body to maintain the dream of her future family with Miguel. Miguel had to prostitute his manly pride and ego to stay with Yohanna to maintain his love for Yohanna and the dream of a future family with her.

Many of us have to, or have had to at one point or another, prostitute ourselves in one way or another. If you are doing it for your family, then it’s usually in the hopes that the future for your kids do not have to prostitute themselves in anyway they do not wish to be exploited.

For originality and truth of the story, I want to give it 5-stars, but the storytelling technique — timing, dialogue, use/non-use of devices, POV use, etc. — I want to give it 3-stars. Average the two together and you get...

4-stars & Favorite

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Good and realistic story. Hobson's Choice writ large onto a real life situation. 5/5!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The comments I read are fraught with unhinged anger which represents the insecurity those readers have. I have known many women who have lived in destitution with no recourse. Some have turned to sex trade to survive and provide for children. At least you have provided a look into the compartmentalization that women seem to achieve. Its ironic that in this case it is the men who seem to be the emotionally controlled gender.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

In response to prior comments.

1. Some men do permit, and even force their wives to go on the "game". Re: Harold Pinter play.

2. Anonymous has "no idea" what his mother did, his thoughts are those if a child.

3.there are times people feel it is "better to go with the flow". Leaving can be both better and destructive. Maybe those who stay are able to compartmentalize. I wont judge as it doesnt express self hating perversion.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionalmost 3 years ago

The premise of the story was good but your presentation needs work. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yeah.... I think she was flattered her boss bought her the clothes, and wanted to have sex with her.

I do not buy the fact they needed the money that bad. Plenty of immigrant families live in multiple groups, either as a long, or short term option. Sooner or later, she will miss the “work wife” lifestyle. Poor Juan will be singing “ Ay cabron puta Baraja”

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Maybe Miguel would like to eat her out right after Gordon had her!!! CUCK!!!

ro707ro707almost 3 years ago

A solid 4 , but rated it 5 to balance out the s#ithead voters. Sacrifice has a price. I hope the couple on whom this story was based on (thousand's live this everyday) found peace in the end.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 3 years ago

5* Other people handle their problems the best way they can.

fritz51fritz51almost 3 years ago

Don't like the husband's decision. She didn't just cheat as a sacrifice for her family, she fuckin' loved it. In addition she was not sorry that she had done it, only that he had found out and was hurt. should have booted this one to the curb.

TrambakTrambakalmost 3 years ago

Interesting concept but the actions by Yohanna cannot be compared to her father. He suffered gross humiliation for the family silently. Yohanna took the easy way out. To me it looks like an excuse.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 3 years ago

I’m surprised Miguel didn’t explode when she said she wasn’t sorry she cheated. His analogy that she cheated on her boss, with her husband, should have counted for more in the story. He basically told her that she had a stronger marriage connection to her boss. She didn’t deny, and he didn’t get any more upset at her acknowledgement. I see his logic in reconciliation, but he really should have gotten a strong post-nup, as she offered. Trust is very difficult to rebuild, there should have been some discussion about acceptable behaviors; and respectful, responsible communication (no secrets).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Giving this a 4. Reminds of me of "Struggling To Survive" by the great javmor79. Though not in that class, this is a good story. Only problem is that I think Miguel could easily have made a different decision, since they are both young and his dreams of having a family could be accomplished with another woman. He has the time to find one. Not sure that Skip made the right choice, the realistic one. On the other hand, the economics are persuasive. Starting over means back to square one, in so many ways. That there is justification for either course speaks well of this story.

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63about 2 years ago

What's to stop here from doing it again if she comes up with some rational? He needs to dump her and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Was this meant to be a commentary about US Immigration policy or being born in the US automatically making you a citizen? Cuz it sure read that way. I agree that our immigration policy is messed up but I don't think the LW section is a good place to discuss it. And "going with the flow" is just an awful policy or idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would love the lawsuit to be large and Miguel then brings into play I have provided for our family now im.going to pass on a little extra help to this young 18 year old woman see ifnshe can accept that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

3 stars, my big issues are the length of the sleeping her way to success, the complete lack of remorse( if she can rationalize and disassociate that well just for money, how could she not rationalize killing hubby or something worse) and the fact that i think she claimed better sexual satisfaction w/ boss than w/ hubby. If that was stated at some point, the wavering is over and shes dumped, she should have no one giving better sex than me/hubby. rk

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

Just yet another author promoting and encouraging the willing cuck lifestyle. Lw does not have enough of these writers, so it is certain we need more. Of course , this willing cuckolding solves all problems, always turns out happily ever after for all, and is,a great way to continue to build al life, based on deception, lying and a wimp husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bad form promoting the betrayed husband being willing to forge the cheating wife. Bad form.

JAFCritic3JAFCritic3about 1 year ago

The character development was well done. I really understood who they are and what their thinking process is. That is until the ending. The reason I say this is because you, in my opinion, explain the thinking behind Miguel’s decision to accept her back. Yohanna has an amazing ability to compartmentalize her personality, emotions, and sense of right and wrong. While Miguel took time to make his decision to stay with her, I don’t see his rationale for staying. It’s this inability to understand his decision that makes it difficult for me to accept that ending.

I don’t mind that he is staying with her, but it needs to make sense for me as a reader, regardless if I personally prefer a different outcome, to accept it. I hope this helps; Most people agree the only reason to stay with a cheating spouse is if he or she is deeply and genuinely sorry for the betrayal and willing to work for your forgiveness. This means they show they understand the pain you went through after learning about the affair, How does Miguel feel about Yohanna admitting she is not sorry for her actions, only for his finding out? It seems to me that the character development in the beginning, the self sacrifice for the family’s greater good, is antithetical to basic human core emotions in this situation. She may feel like this is her sacrifice for the family but for Miguel it’s the destruction of that family. So how does he reconcile with himself to try to stay with her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This seems an implausible RAAC to say the least. She fucks Gordon as his office wife for like 3 years. She clearly enjoys the sex, having the best orgasms of her life, including on the retreat, and it is implied when she talks to her husband Miguel that Gordon is a better lover. The whole acting and "lust and greed" dialog. That in itself, duration and clear sexual fulfillment and lust, kills any marriage right ther4 regardless of financial consequences, let alone staying together to have children. But what almost makes it worse is her supposed sacrifice. She build up this martyr complex in her head, but did it for so little money. The loan is laughably small. So what they got an apartment. Wtf? How is that a big achievement. Yeah they were poor but there are other alternatives than doing what she did for so little money. Shit though technically adultery she could have done a side gig as a hooker. Again the supposed "greed" element is laughably woeful as Gordon got a massive discount rate for a great lover for several years. She did sell herself as an office wife (i.e. classy, professional hooker) at a ridiculously low rate. Ethics aside her economic sense was stupid beyond belief. And oh yeah if she did not comply. What happens? Oh woe. They get evicted from an apartment and their credit rating is damaged. People have that happen all the time. They don't have to pimp themselves out to their boss virtually every work day for 3 years for so little gain. Also don't see how Miguel would never notice. With that much fucking there would be physical signs. She certainly gave him sloppy seconds repeatedly. There would be marks, evidence on clothes, cologne smell, let alone effects on her sex organs. It wasn't like they did it at hotels and she had plenty of time to shower and double. She didn't have the economic means to cover up a long term, intense office affair. But apparently Miguel is that dumb, and a trusting sort. On top of this she never apologized for her behavior. That ends all reconciliation talk on this planet. Moreover, she was so worried about her secret, she woukd have caved to the blackmail. Thr meant the author could have done is have her stand up for her husband at the end before the reveal while on camera. But of course not. Thus the author sets up a crazy RAAC that makes no sense. Yolanda has mental issues in part due to her difficult life growing up. Her ability to compartmentalize is scary. Who wants to live or have kids with that? But worse was her idiocy. Ethics and betrayal aside, the benefits she (and Miguel) got in terms of money, relative to what she gave Gordon for so long, are just ludicrous. If Miguel had any sense he woukd know that and realize that a major reason Yolanda continued for so long (the entire time at the job) was primarily lust, not greed and certainly nit for a better life for the two of them. She is so off in terms of the economics thatbit is laughable. Again apartment eviction? Credit rating hurt? Big deal. It sucks but recoverable. She can work elsewhere, so what if their plans are delayed. Wasn't like it fast tracked them anyways. They are still on difficult financial straits, 3 years later. So yeah her lack of common sense, invalidates the sacrifice as the reason. Even ifnshe truly believed it in her heart, it would be perceived as outrageous by Miguel. Change the frequency and audacity of her office wife responsibilities, increase dramatically the payouts, even if she hides it in a secret fund. Mayne have her try to break it off early, and have Gordon blackmail her right away. At least therr woukd.be more dramatic tension about what Miguel might upon discovery. But this was way beyond anything. There is no tension. She had a lustful, highly charged sexual affair with great sex with Gorodon for almost 3 years for small financial gain. Yes she has a mental issue regarding fear of poverty. Yes she is able to compartmentalize and loves her husband and has no emotional feelings for Gordon (which is not true for him, as he is deeply obsessed with Yolanda) beyond hit sex and some money. But in the end, she is just a whore, but one who sold herself for a crazy low discount rate to Gordon over and over. I like reconciliation as much as the next guy, but the setup in this story is so over the top that reconciliation is a stupid farce. A better story would.be she actually gets hee husband to agree forever to become a hooker on the side. Or tries to do it discreetly for some time. Then shencoukd try the sacrifice logic. Here it should be laughably derided by Miguel. Forget divorce. If he is so poor, he should just walk away. She doesn't have the resources to come after him. Then she does whatever. Becomes a tramp to survive. Kills herself. Kills Gordon out of revenge. Or finds a new husband, but always lamenting what she did to Miguel to destroy her marriage. And as a final note, how does Gordon not end up in jail? Assuming Alice and him.have joint credit cards and one was used to book the hotel, then she has the right to put a camera there. The evidence is then admissible in a criminal trial, enough to get a warrant to see if he has kompramat materials (how could he nit being the monster he is?). Combined with Yolanda's testimony, which is clear she would provide after hee angry response to his blackmail threat, and he is going in for several years. Note rhat Yolanda is doubly dumb as she had leverage on Gordon to renegotiate the financial terms or up the stakes. Gordon has way more to lose. Assuming she is not herself recorded trying to extort Gordon, she could have at least redefined their relationship. I think a better story variant would be that she did it for a short time to get Miguel started on her lives, then aborts it with Gordon (say after a month) when she gets evidence that allows her to break it off. But say 2 years later, Miguel finds out somehow and then their marriage is on the precipice. Maybe then she could argue her sacrifice rationale. And also claim the sex wad just average. But here it is so over the top crazy, there should be no reconciliation.

Dry_opinionDry_opinionabout 1 year ago

Very compelling argument from a cheater. Especially, knowing her immigrant family history.

The story is well set, has interesting dialogues, but unfortunately no conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What kind of man would take this woman back? She gave him sloppy seconds for years. She didn't come to him for advice, share their struggles, she just started sucking and fucking some man.

What kind of man would want to have children with such a disrespectful unrepentant whore? I love your stories but this one was just insane to me. It left me frustrated and depressed.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Yeah she 'sacrificed' for her family by having mind blowing orgasms for 3 years and loved every minute. Coming home and kissing her husband after sucking off another man.

Why did you have them reconcile? What man would want babies with such a manipulative whore high roading everyone about her 'sacrifice'?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Really stupid ass moron in the story, remember once a cheater always a cheater

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A better storyline...

...would be Yohanna's father staying in his own country, fighting with others to make it a better place. Rather than dragging down the good ol USA. Ultimately, people who live in authoritarian or corrupt conditions are complicit in their existence. I suppose it's easier to run away.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous