All Comments on 'Goalposts Pt. 01'

by stickygirl

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
MarieChaliceMarieChaliceover 1 year ago

"I want to make you laugh and cry by writing about what’s in people’s hearts as much as what happens between their legs.

My stories are respectful of transgender people: real people with honest feelings."

Check. Check.

A lovely story. I hope there will be more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really well done. Great character development and dialogue. Sex scenes were very hot, and reminded me of younger self. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

ShortyMacShortyMacover 1 year ago

Great story, my only problem is what happed to the girl with the knee injury? Was her knee repaired and did she return to the pitch? Other than that excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I cried so much... and laughed. TY x

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't like writing comments that contains nothing more than 'Great story! I loved it!'

But then, I also couldn't just click away from this story without telling you that it made me feel... Sad? Confused? Happy? Alternating between warm and cold?

.

I don't think 'Great story' does justice to the content of this work; is it correct to use 'Great', to refer to what you've described here? Telling that I loved this story barely scratches the surface. For now, let's stick to 'It moved me deeply.'

ScarelttScarelttover 1 year ago

Everyone should read this! It’s one of the best romantic stories I’ve read in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Scareltt, ah "NO" this was a pathetic attempt to legitimize scapel sexism... And of course creating issues in athleticism that is not legit.

stickygirlstickygirlover 1 year agoAuthor

Dear Anon. I'm actually grateful for your comment, because you've exemplified the problems Vicki faced. You are the man on the terraces screaming obscenities. Welcome to the story :-)

coaticoatiover 1 year ago

Love cuts through the darkness.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Really amazing work, the representation of Vicki is so accurate and compassionate. It’s clear you’re familiar with real trans experiences, directly or indirectly. Thank you for writing and sharing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstickygirl@stickygirl
I want to make you laugh and cry by writing about what’s in people’s hearts as much as what happens between their legs: romance with a helping of loving sex. My stories are respectful of transgender people: real people with honest feelings. Thanks for stopping by.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Goalposts Series Info