Goalposts Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She skipped around the lounge, flicking on fairy lights and lamps, then handed Vicki the controls for her music.

"Choose something mellow, Vicks. I'm knackered. I'm always the same when I get home, like my batteries last me until I'm through the door."

Lotte spoke from her galley kitchen where she was setting out plates and wine glasses.

"There's no need to stand on parade for me, Lots. Lets eat 'em from the boxes, but pour me that wine, please. I'm gagging for a drink."

They huddled over the low table by the lounger, music weaving a spell around them as they ate, keeping their glasses topped, licking their fingers clean. Lean and hungry as wolves.

Their eyes had been bigger than their tummies when they ordered, so they agreed to leave some pizza for breakfast and settled back on the lounger, playing footsie as they faced each other.

Lotte was a few years older than Vicki, twenty-five against twenty. Vicki asked about Lotte's family and was told her parents were divorced, that her Dad was a car mechanic and drank too much, and her mother was a teaching assistant. She had two younger sisters and one was training as a physiotherapist.

"So you know a bit about me. Tell me your secrets, Vicks," Lotte asked in a soporific tone, then corrected herself, spluttering. "Sorry, sorry. I didn't mean... well you don't have to... y'know. The trans thing."

Vicki chuckled, having seen this reaction before. It struck her that people and their brains were funny-strange. She noted that in unguarded moments that people could say the most inappropriate things then suddenly realise what had come out of their mouth. Like describing a funeral service as "dead good". It once happened when she was discussing her transition with a group of girls and in a reflex of genuine admiration one of them said "Wow, that's amazing Vicki. You gotta have big balls to make a decision like that."

"It's okay, Lotte. We ought to talk about 'the thing' shouldn't we? It's been on my mind too." Vicki looked down and swirled the wine in her glass pensively.

She went on to explain her background to Lotte, about her parents, about football, school, and coming out as transgender; and the impact that was still having in her life.

Lotte listened in respectful silence, cuddling a pillow to her chest, reaching out to hold Vicki's foot when occasionally she paused, overwhelmed for a moment. Memories often crowded in on Vicki but today she fought her rising emotions back before they could take hold. This wasn't the time.

When she finished her account, they lapsed into silence, comfortable to have been honest and open with each other's lives.

Lotte felt a little out of her depth and anxious to avoid saying the wrong thing. She didn't know enough about the problems Vicki faced and didn't want to cause offence with well intentioned but naive comments.

"Sooo..." Vicki stretched the word out dramatically. "I still have a dick. No balls mind you, but a dicklet."

Lotte looked at Vicki in surprise, taken aback by her sudden boldness and uncertain how to react.

Vicki watched Lotte's reaction then burst into laughter.

"Your face. Oh, your face! I'm sorry, that was mean of me."

Vicki continued to laugh uncontrollably, pulling herself onto hands and knees and throwing herself at Lotte, who had began to laugh too. She laughed at Vicki laughing, then laughed because they were both a little drunk and this was their first date and it felt like the best thing ever.

They kissed and hugged through their giggles till they found themselves lying lengthways on the cushions, their legs hooked together in an embrace. Lotte ran her fingers over Vicki's forehead and into her blonde hair once, then again.

"I could fall asleep here," Vicki whispered, calmed by the soft attention of the fingers in her hair.

"So, one more question, Vicki," Lotte asked pertly, barely able to keep a smirk from her lips. "Does this dicklet of yours actually work?"

Vicki weighed the question with a slow wave of her head.

"Only with drugs you won't have and I haven't used before."

"The blue ones?"

"The blue ones, yup. I've got a pack at home -- on prescription mind you. I think they're still in date." Vicki answered defensively.

"Can we send an Uber to pick them up?" Lotte hid her laugh behind her hand.

"No we bloody can't. Besides, we don't need dicklets when we have tonguelets!"

"You've got a potty mouth, girl," Lotte answered, pulling herself to her feet and offering Vicki her hand. "Come and show me how bad you can be."

Vicki accepted the offered hand and followed her to the bedroom, finding it warmly decorated with soft lighting.

Lotte gently pulled Vicki into her arms, inclined her head and they kissed. Exploring tongues, soft and pillowing, their breathing hardly perceptible, so natural.

They both wore sweats so there could be no romantic unbuttoning. Instead, they helped each other off with their tops, unconcerned when the movement set their ponytailed hair free. They took turns kicking off their joggers, then unhooked their bras with easy gestures.

Vicki had slight breasts and on the football pitch all the girls wore sports bras, so it was a delight to press her hands to Lotte's, touching their larger comfort and soft weight. Gentle stroking, fingertips describing shapes. Lotte stood mute, the darkness of her eyes voids where a soul could become forever lost.

Vicki drew a sudden gasp of surprise.

"My heart is beating so fast, I can hardly breathe. Here, feel," she whispered, her voice crackling with emotion, taking her lover's hands to press them to her own breasts.

Lotte gave a gentle snort, freeing her hands to drape them round Vicki's neck, pulling their bodies close.

"You're so gorgeous, Vicki. Come, come on. Kit off or we'll never make it into bed."

They quickly shed their remaining clothes and Lotte bounced onto the covers, grabbing a pillow as she rolled, throwing it playfully at Vicki.

"Come on, Miss Dicklet, my gorgeous girl," she teased with a laugh.

"Okay, well fuck it, here goes nothing!" Vicki slid alongside.

She felt no embarrassment in her body given that Lotte was so much at ease. In the past, she'd tucked her junk between her thighs even with lovers, her neat thatch of pubic hair creating an illusion of her true female self.

Lying on her side, Lotte pulled Vicki closer, their legs entwining as they awkwardly struggled to decide where their arms should go.

"We'll get better at this, Vicki. We need lots of practise but it'll never be routine, I promise. Can I touch you everywhere? Just say if you'd rather not... y'know."

"You can touch me anywhere if you let me kiss you everywhere. 'Ta-ta-ta-touch me, I want to be dirty...'" Vicki sing-songed an old tune.

"Chill me, thrill me, fulfil me. Creature of the night," Lotte mimicked the song back.

With that, Lotte rolled Vicki onto her back and straddled her, sitting across her thighs, bending forward to place more kisses on Vicki's face. Stretching further she offered her breasts to Vicki's mouth, teasing her lips with rubbery strokes that soon became slick on her searching tongue.

She paused, letting Vicki place circles of kisses on the softness of her breasts before feeling her nipple gently grazed by sharp teeth. The warm relief of a tongue then the gentle grip that tugged at her sensitive flesh made her shudder.

A familiar ache rose in her core and Lotte shuffled forward over Vicki's hips, pressing the plump lips of her sex onto Vicki's penis that lay soft on her tummy. She rolled her pelvis back and forth, her labia furrowed by the soft bump of flesh beneath her.

"Is that good?" Lotte fell forward, supporting herself on her hands as her hips moved in a slow liquid dance.

Vicki nodded.

"Can you come like this?" Lotte questioned, uncertain.

"I may have to sort myself out, but we both ought to come. That's only fair. I want to hear your orgasm voice," Vicki answered, pushing her hips up into the heat of Lotte's sex.

"Shall we do fingers and tongues tonight? Are you up for sixty nine?"

"Thought you'd never ask. Let me go on top, if that's okay," Vicki suggested.

Lotte rolled away to let Vicki jostle herself into position.

Her vision became a cave of soft flesh and at its centre, Vicki's sex, hanging soft like a tempting fruit.

'It really is a dicklet', Lotte mused. 'Not a male thing at all.'

She raised her head on a pillow, resting her hands on Vicki's bottom. It was a simple thing to suck all of Vicki's penis into her mouth, her tongue a soft rasp that found the sensitive head, chasing it in circles round her mouth.

Vicki was exactly where she wanted to be. She smiled broadly at the vision of Lotte's sex open to her kisses and loving fingers. She lapped like a kitten at the milky softness of Lotte's inner thighs, stroking the shapes, cupping the fleshy fullness of her bottom.

Her fingers parted the crease of Lotte's sex, open like the jewels of an oyster, full of oily pinks and tangy tastes. She guided her tongue down the shy edge of her labia, where every-day meets unseen treasure, hidden away for her tongue to reveal, to taste, to lose herself in blind want.

She would be slow, as slow as she could bear. Vicki longed to butter her tongue in Lotte's rich oils, but she restrained her greed, making only tongue tipped touches.

How softly could she lick and explore, never in one place long enough to be more than a tease?

Like a playful artist, she painted an arcing brush stroke to one side then the other -- there should be balance in the soft frame of her creation. Broad strokes should be matched by tentative touches, shimmers of spring flowers like stars, bright in the dark shade of limbs.

How could she portray the approaching storm with its oppressive heat, punctuated by distant flashes that grew closer with each hot breath of air, so close to Lotte's core?

With smug satisfaction she felt Lotte's impatience grow, felt how she twitched at each contact, little whimpers and moans from her throat, her mouth too full for words but her breathing heavy in her nose.

In everyday life Vicki was capricious whereas Lotte was not. On the pitch Vicki used her flashing speed to make probing runs down the wing leaving defenders leaden and frustrated in her wake, unable to match her pace. Speed was nothing without precision and she could place the ball in space, a gift for a lunging head or well-timed boot.

Lotte would barrel through, making her own space, seeing the weaknesses, the blind spots, unconcerned if that meant being physical, collecting bruises, so long as she could reach her goal.

Lotte's urge was to forcibly grab Vicki's hair in frustration, to punish her teasing tongue by pressing it hard into her sex, but this was their first meeting, so she simply placed an open hand on her head. A hint, a plea and flag of surrender -- her concession. She would be forceful another day.

Vicki felt the steady pressure of the hand and understood. She might be accused of teasing, but she could never be intentionally mean. She tilted Lotte's hips towards her tongue, soaking it in Lotte's sex. Her middle finger danced a circle round the hood of Lotte's clitoris, teasing but never entering her, then back again and again in a dance that had only one ending.

Lotte pressed harder. This witch of a girl had possessed her.

She relinquished her soft grip on Vicki's penis, forced to gasp for breath. Her lungs needed air to make the noise as her body lifted them both, the noise without syllables. Her song was high, panicky like a swimmer reaching the surface after far too long under water. She bit her hand to contain a howl with clenched teeth, animal and wild.

Vicki wanted to laugh in delight, but the force of Lotte's orgasm almost frightened her. She never came like that. It was a wonder to her.

All the same her mischievous humour soon sparked a thought in her head, "Fuck, I've broken her!" but she was given no time to think.

Lotte threw her to one side, then rolled her weight on top of Vicki like a wrestler. In blind lust she knuckled her middle finger into Vicki's ass and scooped her lazy penis into her mouth. Vicki's penis seemed almost nonchalant to her and Lotte was determined to change that.

With her body thrown open to Lotte's fierce onslaught, Vicki's mind whirled. Lotte's sex was now above her, filling her vision. It became her sex, she was this woman, she had this sex with all its fierce want.

She couldn't understand what Lotte was doing to her, she only felt the possession of being taken, overrun by the heat of embers that now glowed in her belly. The flicker of naked flames that scorched her sex, that poured like lava. Bright red skies and black sparks filled her head.

Lotte's orgasm had only redoubled her lust. Her tongue's soft rasp circled and sucked. She felt Vicki's little flesh growing hard in her mouth. Suddenly powerful -- a slumbering dragon magically awoken and ready to fly.

It wouldn't fit her mouth any more, she could only trap its dragon head, her fingers grasping its slippery length.

She sensed its eruption, all the way from Vicki's core, past her cradle of wet fingers in a liquid explosion. Once, then again, her tongue was bathed in salty sweet. She swallowed, then sucked, not wanting to miss what she had earned, what was rightfully hers.

It was Lotte's turn for satisfaction. Had she given this to Vicki or simply helped her find it? She hadn't expected the sudden erection in her mouth that was now fading to wet softness in her fingers. The storm came suddenly but was already past.

Their skin clung stickily together, Vicki's tummy first pressing up into her then falling away as the younger woman heaved breaths under her.

"You're squashing me, Lotte," Vicki croaked as the last ripples of her orgasm washed over her. Lotte had fallen limp and heavy over her.

"Ooop, sorry hon," Lotte answered, climbing onto hands and knees to finally flop down on the bed facing Vicki.

For a few minutes they gazed into each other's face. Elation gave way to contentment.

Lotte saw the drugged look in Vicki's eyes, half closed and drowsy. She examined the perfect imperfections of Vicki's face that she wanted to learn and relearn.

The vestiges of life's story in her face. The tiny scar above her lip, the lower tooth in her smile that wasn't quite straight, the golden ring in her mermaid eyes, soft as butterfly wings.

Lotte made a show of exploring Vicki's compliant, contented face, placing a fingertip to create a playful lop-sided smile on her lips. Her thumb sweeping away the little frown between Vicki's eyebrows for a moment, then she saw its line return. Licking her thumb made no difference, the puzzled line returned and she would wish it away with a kiss.

Vicki enjoyed the attention, knowing how precious such moments were, when time stopped. When there was no world outside the safe covers of their bed. When they shared the sweet comfort of each other's breath. This special intimacy was all too brief.

The thought made Vicki sad and a tear found its way into the corner of her eye. She felt safe here, in Lotte's world. She seldom enjoyed that privilege. Perhaps at her mother's breast as a baby?

Before the mood slipped past, Vicki trailed the backs of her fingers along the profile of Lotte's soft shapes, down the slope of her waist, up the gentle flair of her hips.

She looked up again, and found Lotte's eyes on hers, steady and constant. A slow smile spread to their faces. Vicki ventured out the tip of her tongue, shyly rebuffing the attention of her lover's examination.

"Will you stay for breakfast?" Lotte finally asked.

Vicki nodded.

She pulled the covers over them both as the heat of their skin left them suddenly cool.

"Can Vicki come over to play again, please?" Lotte toned, childlike.

Vicki nodded again.

Lotte breathed in, to speak again, but Vicki stopped the words with her forefinger on her lips.

"Sleep now."

Vicki closed her eyes, shuffled closer to her lover and draped an arm.

The young girls lay bedded soft, the room still with hushed breaths. An untidy foot lay careless outside the covers and would be cold later. The fairy lights twinkled till morning.

* * * * *

Vicki heard her phone chime, muffled in her distant bag. She glanced across at Lotte, who was sprawled next her, a finger-curled hand at her face like a painting she'd seen once. A sleeping girl in a bright apricot gown, not naked, not hers to wake with a kiss.

The phone chimed again, so she lifted her head to glance at the bedside clock. Seven am. It could only be her mother. Only her mother would be awake and texting at this time, oblivious to text etiquette.

Again it chimed.

'Fuck it', Vicki thought.

She slipped sideways from the warm covers and tiptoed to her bag in the next room.

[ Hi. Ring me when you can. Hope you had a nice sleep over. Not too many bruises after the match?! ]

[ Sweetheart. Have you seen the posts on Twitter? Maybe best avoid. I'll contact the Club ]

[ Can't get hold of Charles -- too early I expect. Ring before you check though please. Sorry to disturb x ]

"I have a naked woman in my house," Lotte slurred from the doorway, rubbing sleep from her face and holding out a bathrobe. "Here, put this on it's cold in here, honey. Wassup? You okay? Sleep okay?"

"Urgh, too many questions, Lotte. Sorry, did I wake you?"

"I heard the phone. Thought it might be mine," Lotte replied as she shuffled across the tiles to fill the kettle.

"My Mum's fretting about something on Twitter. Told me not to look," Vicki sighed, stepping behind Lotte to wrap her in arms and kiss her neck. "I love your sleepy smell."

"Huh? Did I fart or summinck?" Lotte snorted, reaching to stroke Vicki's face. "Well, if you're not allowed to check, maybe I can?"

"No, don't Lots. I don't think it's good news," Vicki spoke in alarm, following Lotte across the room, but it was too late. The light from the phone lit Lotte's face in the dim morning gloom.

Lotte silently thumbed the pages, then threw the phone bouncing onto the lounger.

"S'nothing. Usual bullshit. Tea or coffee, honey?" she said, hearing the kettle click, its plume of steam painting a silver veil on the kitchen window. Distracted, she painted '4-1' with her finger on the glass, then drew a heart and VH. She didn't hear Vicki say 'Tea please' but the other girl had already set out some mugs and was asking where the teabags were.

"What's this?" Vicki asked, concerned and not understanding the reason for the tear on Lotte's cheek as she turned. The tweets had upset her.

"Eh? Oh nothing, Vicks. Time of the month soon. Hormones, y'know. Actually, Vicks, how do you keep tabs on yours?" Lotte brightened, quickly brushing a hand over her face and changing the subject.

"I get checks with my doctor's practice and the main gender clinic. It's easier now I'm not fighting my old bollocks. I just need Estradiol -- you've seen my patch." Vicki spoke as she busied herself plucking out hot teabags from their mugs.

"Can I offer you microwaved pizza? Pepperoni for breakfast?" Lotte gestured a thumb to the fridge.

Vicki pulled a face, "Toast?" she suggested.

* * * * *

The full squad gathered on Monday for a regular session. Lotte and Vicki made a point of arriving separately, but all the girls knew they were now an item. They silently acknowledged too that it was a private matter and no one would breathe a word of their relationship to anyone outside the team.

As usual, they started with a few warm up laps around the cinder path of the perimeter, past washing lines and backs of gardens. They chatted as they jogged, swapping gossip and comments in friendly banter. As the passed the club house Vicki saw Charles Wilson beckoning her with a wagging finger.