Goalposts Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stickygirl
stickygirl
197 Followers

"Hi Charles," Vicki panted as she ran up.

"Come and walk with me a minute, Vicki. We need to talk," he said.

Charles Wilson was the Club's HR manager, dealing with everything from welfare to public relations. He wasn't exactly the life and soul of a party and many wondered if he was even interested in the game, but he came with a lot of experience.

"Vicki, did you see the tweets over the weekend? You know you should just ignore that kind of thing. All the women players get abuse at some point, same as the men's team, but I know some vitriol can be pretty hurtful."

Charles ran his hand through his thinning hair but fixed his eyes at the ground as they paced slowly together.

"Well, no I didn't read them. My mother warned me and besides, I try to avoid any social media. Never even had a Facebook page," Vicki said, examining his face to try to read his intentions.

"But listen, Charles, I've had to ignore bullying and transphobic comments all my life. This is no different, but I can only guess what was said."

Charles flinched and shot her a glance.

"Transphobic, yes," he replied, nodding and coming to halt. He looked away to the horizon of suburban roofs and pushed his glasses up his nose. This was difficult territory for him, caught between players' welfare and management pressure.

"Well, that's about it. From the Club's point of view..."

"I'm sure the Club's point of view, and mine, Charles, are the same. Hate speech has no place in sport or anywhere else," she curtly interrupted.

"Yes, of course, Vicki," he replied, holding up his hands and looking her in the face for the first time, before returning his gaze to the ground.

"I agree, I agree. The Club is one hundred per cent behind you, Vicki. I contacted the FA first thing Sunday and they pushed Twitter to have the posts removed. It was all done in a couple of hours.

"You'll know that FIFA is reconsidering its position on the whole gender thing, I mean after Veronica Ivy and the cycling lot at FINA made their decision? Nothing's being ruled in or out at this stage.

"Look, Vicki, I'm just the messenger but I've heard things. Rumours and speculation at the moment. The trouble is that these days, leaks are made for a reason."

"So what are you saying, Charles? Is the Club going to drop me, because of some asshole comments? I thought City had more balls than that." Vicki questioned, struggling to keep the anger from her voice.

"You know quite well, that's a selection matter, Vicki. You're a great player and you deserve to be on the team and listen, seriously, ignore the gossip. Go on, you'd better run -- they're pairing up over there. I'll keep you posted."

Charles motioned her back to the other players, then turned to walk away.

"Fucking wanker," Vicki muttered to herself, then jogged back to the other players.

Lotte caught her eye as Vicki returned, mouthing 'what the fuck?' to her. Vicki shrugged in reply, trying to brush it off.

At the end of training, the squad sauntered back to the changing rooms. Beth approached, putting her arm round Vicki's waist and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. "Stay strong, kiddo. We're all with you, y'know."

Vicki knew the words were meant kindly, but events seemed to be ominously circling her.

* * * * *

[ Shall I bring the blue pills?! Wasn't sure if u were serious!! ]

[ Rwoarrr! Meep meep! ]

Vicki laughed at Lotte's text reply. Meep was their word for feeling small and fluffy.

"Mum? I'm off now. Give Dad a kiss from me and I'll look out for him in the visitor's stand," Vicki hollered up to where her mother was busy.

"Wait, wait a moment," her mother called back. She raced downstairs to her daughter and gave her a long hug.

"Play nice with the big girls!" Her mother had adopted the new teasing phrase when Vicki was selected for the main team.

The game was a draw but their manager gave them an encouraging talk at full time. They had been missing two key players through injury, so he was pleased his team had stuck with his defence strategy.

It was an away game, an evening fixture, so the squad was staying at a Premier Inn nearby. Everyone was allocated their own room, but several beds would never be slept in.

After a meal at an Italian restaurant some of the girls went on to a night club at the invitation of their opposing club. The rest relaxed in someone's bedroom, playing card games, chatting outstretched on the bed in joggers and sweats, laughing over dirty jokes and gossip.

As time wore on, ones and two's declared they were tired and off to bed to choruses of 'See ya in the morning' and 'Night, night darling'.

Lotte and Vicki rose to their feet to do the same. 'Night night, lovers' someone called affectionately after them, as the two made their way to the bedroom.

Lotte waved her key card to let themselves into her room, then pushing the door closed with her bottom, asked "Well?"

Vicki unbuttoned her clasp and brandished the strip of blue tablets.

"Oh. My. God!" Lotte squealed, the hand over her mouth failing to dampen the volume of her exclamation.

"I took one an hour ago," Vicki smirked.

"So, how do you feel? Have you got pecker wood already?" Lotte laughed as she took the strip from Vicki to examine it.

"Um... difficult to say, Lots. I tried one once before, ages ago. It left my mouth tasting funny in the morning," Vicki replied with a frown.

"Ha! I hate to think what you'd put in there, sweetie. Romping night was it?"

"No, I tried it on my own, at home. As an experiment, just to see."

"So you've never actually... I mean have you..." Lotte said with surprise, her mouth hanging open as the significance of Vicki's admission sunk in.

"You're going to pop my cherry, Lotte," Vicki admitted with a shy grin.

"But we don't have champagne or anything. A girl should have champagne," Lotte laughed.

"C'mere cheeky chops!" Vicki wrapped Lotte in a big hug and they stood for a few moments gently rocking side to side.

"I'm nervous, Lotte. Like I am before a big match," Vicki spoke softly into Lotte's embrace.

Lotte leaned back to look her square in the face.

"Don't feel pressured into this Vicks. Lets just see where it goes. So long as I'm with you and can hold you next to me. You've no idea how strong you make me feel."

"Thanks Lots. Do the lights turn down in here? I feel like we're being interrogated," Vicki replied, pulling off her fleece top. She tried a combination of light switches without success.

Lotte opened the curtains, letting the street light in.

"There! We can undress and let the world stare, if they care to. Switch them off completely."

In the dim light they found each other and began picking off their clothing, finally embracing to kiss naked in darkness.

"Oh hello! It does work then," Lotte giggled, feeling Vicki's erection waggling stiff between them, hot against their cooler skin. "We can't let that go to waste."

They flopped down on the covers, in the warmth of the room and their shared heat.

Lotte couldn't contain her curiosity and Vicki sighed when she wrapped her fingers around her shaft.

"You're fast," Vicki smiled.

"Forwards are always quick on the ball," Lotte quipped.

"No balls here," Vicki chuckled back.

"I know. I love that. Love this." She squeezed her fingers to make her point. "Proper girly dicklet and none of that other junk. Now if it's all the same to you, I need to get better acquainted."

Lotte turned to lie alongside Vicki, stroking her hands softly along the firm warmth of her thighs. Vicki rolled onto her back, her legs falling flexed. She mewed softly as Lotte's hands explored her body.

Lotte ran her hand up Vicki's inner thigh then traced the soft crease of her bottom, where the now stiffened root of her sex curved forward under its thin sheath of flesh. She slipped a finger underneath the shaft, playfully letting it snap softly back onto the hollow of Vicki's belly.

Lotte wasn't new to male genitals, but previously some had made her apprehensive because they seemed so angry. But there was no threat here. Vicki's penis wanted to share, not dominate, its gentle curve already whispering, 'Come hither, girl'.

Lotte could already feel its elastic caress inside her, imagining its insistent pressure already hot on the velvet of her sex. The thought made her swallow, her mouth a little dry as her labia beaded with silvered pearls.

Her fingers encircled its base, her pouting lips making soft kisses on its length. Ten little kisses top to bottom, she declared. She drew the foreskin back, flicking her tongue over its tight ball so that Vicki jumped.

"Is that too much? Too sensitive, Vicki? Lets just put the words out there and not be bashful. I want everything about this to be right for you," Lotte looked up from her kisses.

"No more than touching a clit too soon. Same thing you know? I just wasn't ready for it, but don't let me stop you. This is new for both of us," Vicki answered, running her hand affectionately through Lotte's hair.

Lotte felt herself wet, her arousal sudden and delicious. Hearing Vicki use those words, being so unguarded and honest, made her hotter still. She took Vicki's hand, encouraging her to be bold while she encompassed her penis with her lips, her tongue swirling the taut flesh in her mouth.

Vicki's fingers pressed gently, then melted into the furrow of Lotte's sex. Vicki was startled to find how wet her friend had become. Such things were still a mystery to her, so her gentle fingers explored the slick folds in reverence and wonder.

She put an oiled finger to her mouth to taste Lotte's most intimate secret. She had tasted her before but she needed to know her again and again. Dipping her finger like a child in cake mix, naughty with the hasty guilt of stolen treats.

Lotte released Vicki's penis from her mouth with a plop, then impatient, clambered over to lift herself high, putting its glossed tip to her sex. Vicki wasn't large and Lotte was very, very wet so her gasp as the stiffness entered her was one of relief and triumph.

"There now! Not so awful, was it?" Lotte purred, rocking her hips forward and feeling her slick flesh close around Vicki's penis. Her bottom pressed down again, pillowed on Vicki's thighs, her sex consumed, but the hunger ever more intense.

Lotte reached over Vicki's head to twine her fingers through hers, letting her breasts brush her open lips, pausing to feed her nipple to Vicki's hungry mouth, then returned to her rhythm. Her hips rocked them both but her lover pushed back, her stiff sex a gentle insistence filling her mind.

Vicki was mute, lying under her voracious lover. Her mind was suddenly overrun by conflicting thoughts. This masculine act felt somehow wrong and out of control. If it weren't for the Viagra, her erection might have faded and she was grateful for its effect so she would not disappoint her lover.

She could not deny the rising ache of lust centred in their meeting sex. She wanted Lotte, she loved Lotte, so this was the right thing to do, the natural thing. The idea calmed her momentary panic.

She realised it was Lotte's lust that drove them forward. Lotte rode her with an instinctive urgency and Vicki became caught up with their goal. She projected herself into Lotte's passion, found her own rising orgasm belonged to Lotte's body as much as her own. It made her heart leap as she lost herself in whirl of love and joy. It felt like falling.

She cried out as her ecstasy burst from her. Somehow she was coming, she didn't understand it. It didn't matter, she was free. She could only surrender to the wave that broke in her, like a soul swept away in a torrent, lost forever.

She realised Lotte had clamped a hand over her mouth and she fought for breath through her nose.

"Fucking hell, girl! You're going have the police banging on the door!" Lotte's laughter shook them. Both were breathing hard, a sheen of perspiration on their skin.

Seeing Vicki's eyes open with a frown, Lotte shushed her again, a straight finger to her smile.

"Oh shit, sorry. Was I really loud?" Vicki apologised in a loud whisper.

Lotte nodded vigorously and chuckled again. She wriggled her hips and Vicki's still hard penis slipped from her with a trickle of thin come. The little pool quickly cooled in her pubic hair, then found its way between her thighs.

"Eeew, so much stuff," Lotte crowed. "That's why I go on top! That'll be your bit of the bed."

Lotte swung her knee and dismounted, flopping beside Vicki who still lay on her back, blinking at the ceiling.

"I'd call that a result," Lotte murmured half to herself. Vicki looked across, her face glowing and a blush of wantoness in her cheeks.

"Penny for them. Come on, match report," Lotte teased.

"Like watching you put one past Ann Berger in the finals, but much better," Vicki said after some thought, pondering the idea with a sway of her head.

"But how did it feel to YOU, not me, silly," Lotte insisted, poking her arm to emphasise the question.

"Lotte? I think I love you," said Vicki with a happy sigh, half lifting a hand but failing to reach Lotte, even though she was only inches away.

"I should hope so, Madam Dicklet. Having your wicked way with me. Quick shower?" Lotte breezed, sitting up and now full of energy.

"Drag me there, I can't move," Vicki complained.

"Shower then sleep. You've made me all sticky. Come on, raggedy Ann."

* * * * *

When Vicki arrived home the next day there was a letter waiting for her. She emptied her bag by the washing machine and threw in her sports kit, dialling up the usual program.

She shushed the family tabby that had found her, curling in liquid circles round her legs, its tail exquisitely soft on her bare skin. Vicki bent to touch the soft fur as the cat trilled and pressed whiskers on her affectionate fingers.

"Is that you Vicks?" her mother called. Vicki heard her coming down stairs so she didn't immediately acknowledge her.

"Hello sweetheart. I heard the score. Was a draw such an awful result? I know Millie couldn't play," her mother said, giving her daughter a kiss and hug.

"It was so so. Mark said we made the best of difficult job. When did this arrive?" Vicki asked, waving the letter and munching on a biscuit.

"Oh I don't know. It must have been in yesterday's post I suppose. Was Lotte there too? I'm glad you two have struck up a friendship. I know all the girls are friends but you two seem close."

"Umm, you may as well know, Mum. Lotte and I are kind of an item now. Like, we're girlfriends," Vicki mumbled, tearing the envelope open and pulling up a stool to the kitchen island.

"Oh well, that's wonderful, Vicki. Really, that's smashing. I'm so pleased for you both. Would you like some toast?" Her mother gave her hand a squeeze, then popped some bread in the toaster.

"What the fuck?" Vicki exclaimed. She was focused on her letter and not really listening.

"Vicki! Language, please!" Her mother admonished her. She had no patience for bad language in her home.

Vicki didn't respond at first. She was bent over the letter, then quickly screwed it into a ball and threw it angrily away from her. She raced from the room and thundered upstairs to her bedroom.

"I don't fucking believe it!" she wailed, slamming the door shut.

Her mother's normal response would have been anger at Vicki. She'd hoped her daughter had outgrown teenage tantrums but this was uncharacteristic.

She found her reading glasses and retrieved the ball of paper, flattening it out on the kitchen top. The toast popped up without being noticed.

'Dear Victoria

As you will be aware, the recent changes in policy proposed by FINA regarding gender and access to professional sport has had a far reaching impact. The Club has been contacted by FIFA, via the Football Association with a fresh directive to all League clubs with immediate effect.

FIFA has taken guidance from medical, legal, scientific, performance and human rights experts and also considered the position of the International Olympic Committee (IOC). Its determination is that the eligibility of transgender athletes at a professional level must be reviewed on a case by case basis. In line with their direction, this will be led by an individual's medical history with respect to any hormonal suppression treatment, nascent puberty and hormone level records over a period of five years, as well as any recent medical review that may be relevant over the last two years.

Because this process is likely to take some time to complete, we have no alternative but suspend you from competitive engagement, but we would encourage you to continue with regular training so that your full player status may be restored as soon as possible.

The Club has every confidence that this matter can be expedited with your cooperation, by forwarding your past certifications and medical records to the HR management who will arrange for an independent medical review.

I realise this comes as a blow to you personally as it does to us as a Club, and I deeply regret having to make this decision.

You should be mindful of your legal status and human rights and the Club can undertake to provide that support by covering any resulting legal costs.

Please contact Charles Wilson as soon as possible to advise him of your position, but I must stress again that your management team and, I am sure, your fellow players, stand with you as a first class player and integral part of our Club and Team.

Yours sincerely

Max Bartholomew

Chief Executive'

Vicki's mother took off her glasses, folded them, then set them neatly on the worktop.

"Fucking... bastards," she growled.

* * * * *

[ Wtf is going on Vicks? They said ur ill. I don't believe them. Ru okay? Please get back to me sweetheart x ]

Vicki read Lotte's text but dropped her phone back on the bed. She adjusted her earphones but barely heard the music playing. She felt ill.

Since the letter, her world had turned black. Her parents were fighting her corner, sending emails, making calls, while trying to keep their daughter buoyed up with a veneer of optimism.

They found themselves in a Catch 22, because the Tavistock gender clinic that had held Vicki's records since her first attendance had recently been closed by the NHS. There was no point of contact within the new centres willing to provide the necessary documentation for her review or even be certain they could still find it.

She was told she had to provide a reference from her GP but in turn her practice told her that the GIC acted independently and they had no influence over the decisions now being made by the clinics.

Vicki's mother spent hours at her laptop, pouring over medical journals and sports policies from different disciplines. It was overwhelming. Every sport seemed now to be conspiring against transgender people.

Even politicians, who had been supportive just a few years ago now spoke with scepticism and a phony concern for 'fairness'. It began to feel to her that the world saw her daughter as an inconvenience, an obstruction, not an asset.

Vicki could not face turning up for training. She made the effort the next day, but her mother found her sitting with her kit at the foot of the stairs simply picking at her fingers, staring into space.

Both her parents were worried by the dark mood that had taken her. They had seen it before when she was younger, when she was self-harming -- cutting, which led them to uncover some of the harmful websites she'd been frequenting. It had been sport that had come to the rescue then, but now it had dumped her.

Through the Club, Vicki's mother contacted Lotte and told her what had happened over the phone, and learned the players had been kept in the dark about the true reasons behind Vicki's absence.

stickygirl
stickygirl
197 Followers