Goblin and Amazon

Story Info
Snik the goblin lusts after Vala the amazon's sexy feet.
8.2k words
4.44
6.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Author's Note: This story contains strong themes of foot fetish, mind control, nonhuman sex (goblin, troll), and some fantasy violence. If that's not a problem for you, please enjoy. Originally published in three parts circa 2017**

Part 1

Goblins. Perhaps no other nation or race is as infamous as the short green creatures that hail from the small country of Goblonia. Renowned for their cunning, skill with potions, tremendous lust, and little else. It's no surprise that the legends and tales that Goblins tell are mostly concerned with tricky rogues who steal the beauties of other kingdoms. Among the Goblin people, no tale is more repeated and beloved than that of Snik the Sneak. In the interest of teaching you what Goblin culture is all about I will tell you the tales of Snik the Sneak. Snik the trickster, Snik the potion master, Snik whose harem became the largest and most beautiful of any goblin in history. Traditionally his story begins with his first adventure with Vala the Bold (remembered as Vala Sweet-Foot among the Goblins) and their quest to return the Princess of Osricia from the dreaded Fell Fortress. The story opens on two figures traveling the red plains of Osricia. One is a tall warrior with long blonde locks of hair and a majestic white steed. Her companion is a diminutive green goblin riding a tired old mule with a quest of his own in mind...

...

"This could prove to be the most boring goose chase I've ever undertaken. Snik, halt your mule, we rest here for the night." Vala dismounted her tall white horse and tied him up on the nearby tree. She watched as Snik struggled in vain to pull his mule over to the tree. Despite his curses and tugging on the reins the stubborn beast kept plugging on.

Vala whistled to the mule and immediately the beast reversed direction and trotted over to her, dragging the goblin through the dirt behind him.

"Stupid ugly mule!" Snik cursed as he rose from the dirt and brushed himself off. "How long are we going to have to ride through barren plains? And why are we trying to save a princess trapped in the Fell Fortress? I'd much rather save a princess trapped in a raucous tavern."

"If there was a princess trapped in a raucous tavern, I'm sure you'd be the captor. We will win great honor and renown when we rescue the Princess of Osricia. Now come on Snik, no sense in complaining. Start a fire and I'll see if I can't hunt some game for our supper." Vala took her bow and left the campsite.

Snik grumbled to himself and watched Vala's ass sway as she left. "Snik do this. Snik do that. Snik stop complaining. When you're my pretty wifey I'm going to sit back and you're going to do all the work. How do you like that Amazon?" Snik craned his pointy head to make sure that Vala was well out of sight of the campfire then he opened his pack and took out some pouches of dried green herbs. He hid one pouch next to the firepit where he could easily prod it into the flames without its being noticed.

"The only good thing about this fruitless trip into the wilderness my dear Vala, is all the chances to befuddle your pretty head." Snik said to himself. He had been putting his kobold-weed pouches into the fire every night and making sure that Vala sat downwind. It wasn't a true method of mind control in such small doses but it was the best means he had available. When Snik had joined up with Vala he knew he had to have her but corrupting a mind like hers would take time. Contact with the kobold-weed would eventually soften her mental barriers and make her more agreeable when it came time to really try to entrance and condition her. In the short term, it would make Vala high as a kite and giddy as a nymph. It was still fun to see the uptight Amazon turn into a flighty giggle-head when the smoke got to her.

"We're eating well tonight Snik!" Vala proclaimed loudly. She had come back with two rabbits in hand.

"Very good Lady Vala. I'll make a stew." Snik answered.

...

After they'd finished eating, Snik poked the pouch into the fire just as the wind was blowing toward Vala. Snik could smell the potent musk of the kobold-weed but he had such a high tolerance it hardly had any effect on him. Vala though, got a strong hit, the smoke blew into her face and she began to cough.

"Ack! Ack! I'm moving over with you Snik, the smoke is blowing right in my face." Vala walked around and sat on the ground next to Snik.

Vala looked a little unsteady as she walked over. She had the signature dopey grin of a kobold-weed high on her face. Snik figured it was as good a time as any to see what the extent of Vala's intoxication would be tonight.

"Give us a kiss, love. Just a peck on the cheek for getting the fire together." He begged.

Vala giggled. "You think I'm going to kiss your dirty cheek just for doing your part?"

"Please love? I've been so well behaved on this horrible excursion. Least you can do is give me some sugar."

"Alright fine." Vala leaned over and gave Snik a kiss on the cheek.

"You must be hot in all that armor. Loosen up, show a little skin, it won't hurt ya."

"You stinker. You think I'm going to strip for you?" Vala's eyes were unfocused and she had a red blush on her cheeks.

"Just the mail shirt? Snik tried.

"Gods no." Vala stared at the fire with a loopy grin.

"Just the... boots? Your feet must be tired from all the travelling today. Why don't you kick your boots off?" Snik pressed his luck.

Vala paused to consider it. "My feet are tired. Alright just the boots but no funny business." Vala pulled off her boots and kicked her big barefeet up on a rock.

Snik licked his lips. "In my village I was renowned for giving an excellent foot massage. Can this humble servant offer the valiant warrior a foot massage after the long day's travel?" He hoped that Vala was too ignorant of Goblin culture to know of their near obsessive love of feet. Especially the big feet of blonde busty warrior women.

Vala looked suspicious. "Don't try anything you lech. You can rub my feet but no rubbing anything else, got it?"

"Naturally." He replied.

Snik was actually quite good at giving foot massages. He knelt down by the blonde amazon's meaty feet. They were smelly from being in her sweaty boots all day. Snik's keen goblin nose could smell them clearly. He dug his pointy fingers into her soft soles and kneaded them like dough. Valla sighed with pleasure.

"I thought perhaps you were trying to trick me but you really are quite talented." She remarked, pleasantly surprised.

"Just relax, lie back and relax." Snik persuaded her.

Valla laid down and closed her eyes. Soon she was softly snoring, her large breasts rising and falling slowly. Snik made his move. He stuck out his long slimy goblin tongue and started to lick Valla's soles. She didn't seem to notice or mind so he coated her big soles in his saliva and wormed his long tongue between her sweaty toes. Snik reached down to pull his cock out of his pants when he heard a noise from behind. Slowly he turned around and was confronted by a huge snake towering over him.

"Oh for Gork's sake! Why does it always have to be snakes? Vala! Vala! Snap out of it!" Snik pleaded. Vala just continued lying back and hummed contentedly. The snake hissed and moved closer. It was huge. It's head was the size of a wheelbarrow.

Snik backed up slowly. Sweat beaded on his green forehead. "Well at least I'll die doing what I loved. Trying to turn that self-righteous bimbo into my doting wifey."

The snake hissed louder and slithered forward aggressively. Snik cringed and covered his face. Would this truly be the end of his lecherous plots?

Snik cowered on the ground and covered his head. The snake reared up and moved to strike. Snik whimpered and braced for the deadly crushing jaws of the serpent to close around him. He waited and whimpered but the blow never came. Snik peeked cautiously to see what was taking the snake so long. The snake seemed to be dazed. It was swaying in place and it's eyes were unfocused.

"The smoke!" Snik whispered to himself. The wind had shifted and the smoke was blowing toward the giant serpent. The intoxicating fumes of the kobold-weed had momentarily stopped the sinister onslaught of the sinful snake. Snik scrambled over to Vala, this would be his only chance to keep himself from becoming snake-food. Snik grabbed Vala's shoulders and shook her hard.

"Vala! Vala! Wake up! For Gork's sake! We're about to become snake food, quit your napping!" Despite Snik's shaking and shouts, Vala refused to wake up. She kept resting her eyes with a big grin plastered on her face. Snik's shouts were starting to alert the snake who began to slowly slither over to the sleeping heroine.

Snik sighed. "Well there's nothing for it. Gork preserve me, this could be suicide." Snik closed his eyes and reached his grasping hands up toward Vala's ample heaving bosom. He latched his hands on and started to grope and squeeze Vala's tits through her mail shirt. The effect was instantaneous. Vala shot bolt upright and knocked Snik down with a backhanded slap. Her cheeks were flushed bright red and her eyes were narrowed in fury.

"YOU MISERABLE EXCUSE FOR A GREMLIN! WHEN I'M THROUGH WITH YOU YOU'RE JUST GOING TO BE A STAIN IN THE GRASS YOU HANDSY NO GOOD GNOBLAR!" Vala towered over Snik and drew her sword threateningly.

"The snake! The snake! Kill the snake first and kill me later!" Snik pleaded. He was pointing at the giant serpent with one hand and trying to protect his face with the other.

Vala spun around and for the first time, saw the giant snake that had snuck into their camp. The snake, irritated by all the shouting had reared up once again and hissed threateningly at the tall Amazon. Vala instinctively dropped into a fighting stance, her small green molester temporarily forgotten. Vala and the snake began to circle one another, each looking for the opportunity to strike. Both looked a little unsteady in their stance, no doubt due to the intoxicating vapors of the kobold-weed. The snake bared its fangs and shot forward. Vala stepped nimbly out of the way and delivered a swinging sword stroke that decapitated the giant snake in a single blow. The campsite was covered in a fine mist of black blood. Vala, looking especially tall and fearsome, marched back over to Snik and pointed her sword at his throat. Snik gulped loudly.

"In Amazonia, the punishment for groping an Amazon is death. Talk Goblin, why should I not slay you where you stand?" Vala asked, her voice was cold steel.

"B-b-because, dear Lady Vala, merciful, wise, Lady Vala, I have saved your life!" Snik sputtered.

"And how's that? To me it seems to be quite the reverse." Vala countered.

"Well it's like this: After eating your rabbit you fell asleep and when that snake came into camp I knew that it would eat you for sure! I tried everything else to wake you up but nothing could arouse you from your slumber. I only honked your hooters to save your life, I swear it!" Snik pleaded desperately.

Vala lowered her sword. "It's not like me to fall asleep so quickly and deeply but... you seem to be telling the truth. But make no mistake Snik, if you try to get frisky with me, I'll separate your head from your body. Understood?" She asked.

Snik nodded enthusiastically. "Yes, yes of course!"

Part 2

Well that was a close call. This would not be the last time that Snik's lust for beautiful feet and an obsession with entrancing beautiful maidens would nearly get him killed. In fact the very next day... But wait! I'm getting ahead of myself. After the snake attack, Vala and Snik pressed on with their quest. Through the barren plains they pushed on into the green scrubland that lay beyond...

...

Snik felt conflicted, and sore. Sore from riding on his mule all day. Conflicted because his lust for Vala's feet had almost gotten him killed. Unfortunately, getting a lick of her meaty soles had increased his desire tenfold. He had to admit that drugging the powerful warrior he was travelling with put him at risk. But on the other hand, those feet were so... delicious. To make matters worse, Vala clearly wouldn't hesitate to kill him if she got a whiff of his plan to turn her into his horny obedient wifey.

All day as they rode, Snik considered whether to abandon or amend his plans. Would he stay the course and risk life and limb for another shot at those tasty feets? They were all he could think about. Those big wrinkly soles, soft and sweaty. He wanted nothing more than for Vala to wrap them around his little green cock and milk him dry.

He mulled over his options until well into the afternoon. He rode, swatted flies, and considered his options. Then, in the eastern sky, Snik saw the blood moon rising. Goblins had all kinds of superstitious tales about the blood moon. That gave him a very wicked idea indeed.

"We're only a day's march from the Grey River and from there it's but a short ride to the Fell Fortress!" Vala proclaimed happily. "Maybe we could ride through the night and rest on the banks of the river before we enter the dark lands that lie beyond." She suggested.

Snik made a big show of shivering and shaking his head. "No my lady. I believe the omens are very poor indeed. It would not be wise of us to travel at night. Not while the blood moon is full." Snik pointed toward the hazy red orb that was starting to rise higher in the distant horizon.

Vala squinted at the celestial orb. "So what? What is this blood moon and what does it mean? We have no such phenomena in Amazonia." She inquired.

Snik concealed a smile. She had taken the bait. "You are lucky to not have heard of the Blood Moon milady. It is a dark sign indeed. When the blood moon rises full, dead spirits walk the earth and feast on the flesh of living travellers foolish enough to walk at night. Such is the knowledge that has been passed down among goblins for generations." It was true that this had been told to goblins for generations. What Snik declined to mention was that he was sure it was all superstition and had never believed such rumors himself.

Vala shuddered but then tried to look unconcerned. "I'm... sure that's nothing more than an old wive's tale. But uh, if you are frightened Snik then I suppose that we could stop before sunset." Vala said unconvincingly.

Snik raised an eyebrow. "I'm surprised Vala, I would have thought that you would want to push on anyway."

Vala sighed. "Tell no one, but in truth, the undead are perhaps the only kind of monster I have no interest in encountering. I fear no living man or beast but the unliving are another matter." She shuddered. "The dead should not be trifled with."

Now Snik smiled to himself. "Well said, Vala my sweet."

...

A full hour before sunset, Vala nervously stopped and insisted that they should make camp. Snik started preparing their supper and watched the normally stoic warrior shifting in her seat and looking over her shoulder with fear and paranoia.

"You know I think I might have something in my kit that could help us ward off evil spirits." Snik offered casually.

"Truly? What is it Snik? I want to take whatever precautions we can." Vala eagerly responded.

"Have you ever heard of kobold-weed?" He asked.

She shook her head no.

"It's rare outside of the greenskin kingdoms. It's a tremendous herb that is said to ward off the spirits of the dead. It may also produce an... intoxicating effect but that is fairly mild and the benefit of keeping away ghosts certainly outweighs any side effects." Snik said.

"Excellent. I'll take some right away Snik. I don't want to take any chances." Vala said anxiously. "I really don't wish to encounter spirits."

"Very good my sweet. To be most effective you need to smoke it. Here I'll prepare some for you." Snik was eager. Vala had responded well when she was just getting an occasional gust of smoke from their campfire. With a direct hit of the stuff she was sure to become dimwitted and amenable to whatever Snik might suggest. He took a small wooden pipe and a pouch of weed from his bag, loaded and lit it. He passed the pipe to Vala. "Make sure to get a good long inhale." He instructed.

Vala eagerly took the pipe and looked over her shoulder. The sun had set and the blood moon, glowing red, was high in the night sky. She awkwardly took a long puff from the pipe. Clearly she had not smoked much before. She tried to hold in her puff but pretty quickly she began to cough. After a few more big puffs she set the pipe aside and leaned back contentedly against a log. She smiled, put her hands behind her head, and kicked her boots up on a rock next to the fire.

"Ahhh I feel so much better, and safer. Thank you Snik." Her cheeks were beginning to redden and she already had the unfocused gaze and dopey grin that came with a kobold-weed high.

"My pleasure Vala." Snik grinned. Everything according to plan. Now for the next step. Snik suddenly looked concerned and stuck his nose in the air. He began to sniff the night breeze. "Oh no, this is not good." He continued to sniff.

Vala's contentment quickly turned to a paranoid panic. "What? What is it Snik? What do you smell?" The normally brave amazon looked around with fear and clutched her sword hilt tightly.

"Are you very familiar with ghosts Vala?" He asked.

"No. Why?" She demanded. Her eyes were wide with fear.

"Ghosts hunt primarily by smell. Certain smells will attract ghosts like moth to the flame and I smell something that would attract ghosts for sure. Even the kobold-weed may not protect you." Snik made sure to keep a straight face as he delivered his made-up ghost facts.

Vala looked terrified. "Snik use your keen senses. Find out what is making the smell so we can get rid of it at once." She hugged her knees tightly and looked around nervously, watching for any sign of the undead.

Snik nodded. "Of course, as you wish milady." Snik dropped to all fours and made a big show out of hunting down the source of the smell. He circled the campfire twice and then stopped next to Vala. His eyes widened. "Vala! Take off your boots." He commanded.

Vala blinked. "My boots? But why?"

"There's no time! Just give them to me now!" Snik said urgently.

Vala was too scared to argue further and she pulled off her high leather travelling boots at once and handed them to Snik. Snik paused and then licked his lips before sticking his pointy nose into the brown leather boots. He stuck his nose in as far as possible and inhaled deeply. He smelled them again and smiled dreamily.

"Yup that's the problem. The smell may be coming from your boots Vala. Here, see what I mean." Snik shoved the boot into Vala's face. At first she was too surprised to react and her eyes just widened as Snik put the boot right in front of her nose. Then she came to her senses and swatted it away.

"What are you doing? Don't shove my own boot in my face!" Vala said with some irritation.

"You have to smell it to see what I'm talking about!" Snik insisted.

Vala sighed. "I really don't want to smell my own dirty shoes. Just explain yourself." Vala demanded.

Snik put an arm around Vala's shoulder. "My dear Vala this is not a trick. It's for our own survival! Just smell the boot like I did and you'll see what I'm talking about." Snik explained.

Vala looked resignedly at the boot. "Alright fine. I'll do it." With a look of revulsion, Vala picked up her boot and brought it to her nose. Like Snik, she put her face as far into the boot as she could and took several deep inhales. "Pew!" Vala withdrew her face. "I still don't know what smell you're talking about they smell normal to me."

"What do they smell like?" Snik asked.

Vala took another little whiff. "Leathery, cheesy, a little bit like vinegar, and mostly like sweat. Also I sometimes put a sprig of mint in my boots so I can faintly smell mint." Vala concluded.