Goblin and Amazon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hahaha!" Snik laughed. "Such a human, trying to make your stinky feet smell like a bar of soap. Not going to work Vala. I know that your feet stink. Big feet like that, crammed into these boots, of course they're going to stink." Snik taunted her.

Vala crossed her arms angrily. "Hey! Don't tease me about my smelly feet! I"m sure anyone's feet would smell the same way after all this travel."

"Vala! Don't be upset. I find the smell of your boots to be very pleasant. Unfortunately this is a problem as far as ghosts are concerned." Stealthily, Snik was starting to rub himself through his breeches. "We just need to determine if the smell is coming from your boots or the feet themselves. I'll just smell your feet and see."

"Oh no you don't!" Vala turned herself away from the goblin. Even high as she was she was suspicious of Snik. "If we have to do this I'll do it myself." She insisted

"As you wish." Snik smiled. Vala was clearly very high. Just as he had hoped, tricking her into smelling her stinky feet had been a piece of cake. He watched with amusement as the once proud amazon brought one of her big feet up to her face and with great reluctance brought it to her nose to sniff.

She paused and stared at her foot, rough and dirty from the day's ride. "Goddess grant me strength." Vala muttered. She pressed her nose to her wrinkled foot. Vala scrunched up her nose and the Goblin laughed at the haughty blonde unwillingly tricked into huffing her sweaty soles.

"Make sure to smell between the toes Vala, that's where the scent will be strongest." Snik encouraged her.

"Oh goddess! I'm feeling... light headed." Vala complained but she stuck it out and shoved her nose between her toes and smelled deeply. When she had finished, she wavered unsteadily in her seat. All the foot huffing was working with the kobold-weed to make her even more dopey.

Snik smiled. She was putty in his hands now. "Which is it Vala, is the smell stronger in the boots?" He put the boot up to her face again and Vala, high and stink-addled, smelled it without complaint. "Or the feet?" He guided her face back into contact with her large soft foot.

Vala paused to think about it, clearly very hazy by now. "Uhhh the feet I guess. Why... am I smelling my feet?" She asked sleepily.

"Your big smelly feet are going to attract the ghosts Vala. You were sniffing to find the source of the smell and it sounds like it's because of your thick floppy feet." Snik explained patiently. "It sounds like there's only one thing to do. We need to lick these feet clean!" Snik said enthusiastically.

"Ugh no." Vala protested. Her eyes were drooping shut and she was beginning to lean to one side. Soon the weed would make her fall asleep again.

"Come on Vala. If you lick your feet clean that will take care of the smell and then there'll be nothing to attract the ghosts!" Snik persuaded.

"Mmm fine." Vala sighed, closed her eyes and scrunched her face again. She brought her foot back up to meet her face. She took a cautious little lick with the tip of her tongue.

"Lick like our lives depend on it Vala!" Snik encouraged her.

Vala swallowed her dignity and gave in to Snik's order. She started to lick her salty sweaty feet with gusto. She licked like she was really trying to lick the smell off of them. Soon she seemed to forget what she was doing and just started licking lovingly with long soft strokes against her own arches and curves.

Snik surveyed his handiwork. Seeing the tall beautiful Amazon lapping at her own smelly foot and knowing she would be completely humiliated when she remembered it later was just too sweet. He pulled his cock out of his breeches and stroked himself. He grabbed one of Vala's discarded boots and began smelling it openly, knowing Vala was too far gone to care.

"That's right, good work Vala. You know what really keeps ghosts away is goblin cock." Snik moved to approach the intoxicated amazon but was stopped by a cold chill down his spine and a murderous wail. Snik spun around and then froze

Out of the shrubs, a mist had rolled in and with it a pale luminous figure covered in chains. Its face was twisted in an expression of agony and it wailed as it approached. Snik backed up in horror as it came around the bushes and entered their camp.

The ghost spoke with an unearthly moan. "Who dares enter my resting place on the night of the blood moon? Who dares too.... What is that woman doing?" The ghost stopped it's own monologue and pointed at Vala who was too busy slurping at her own soles to realize that a ghost had come.

The ghost looked at the self-worshipping Amazon and then down at the speechless goblin who was holding a boot in one hand and his shrivelled cock in the other. The ghost rubbed his forehead with his hand. "Uh you know what? I'm out. Do whatever you want. Goddamn perverts." The ghost stormed out of the camp leaving the oblivious Vala and the astonished Snik behind him.

...

The next morning, Vala rose uneasily from her slumber. "Ugh, goddess what happened last night? What's that dreadful taste in my mouth." Then her eyes grew wide with recognition and her face twisted with disgust. "SSNNNNNNIIIIKKKKKK!" Her angry bellow shook the nearby shrubs and scared some sleeping birds.

The Goblin's head popped up from behind a bush. "I can explain!"

Part 3

This next chapter in the tale of Snik the Sneak is unique in goblin lore. It's one of the few goblin legends that includes very little mention of feet. Fear not intrepid reader, if it is tales of sexy feet that excite you this chapter is but a brief detour. The chapters yet to come are still chocked full of shocking tales of soft soles and toes. If strange stories of beautiful maidens and busty wenches being tricked and befuddled is your delight then you're in luck, there is still plenty of that.

Last time, Snik's lust was nearly his undoing. Now his brush with death might force him to reconsider his methods. How will Vala recover from the humiliation of the night before? As our intrepid adventures awake only two things are certain. There is much road left to travel and Snik has a lot of explaining to do!

...

Vala towered over Snik with her arms crossed. She looked down at the diminutive goblin with a blood-freezing glare.

"What the hell happened last night? I remember smoking that kobold-weed at your insistence and then little else. Now I've got a headache and my mouth tastes like feet so if you'd like to remain conscious, I suggest you connect the dots in a satisfactory way, right now!" Vala menaced.

Snik gulped. She looked so sexy when she was angry. Her beautiful face forced into a look of rage. "It's quite simple really, Vala my dear one. Vala the wisest and most beautiful of all the..."

"One more compliment and I'm booting you over the hedges." Vala warned.

"Of course. Well I gave you the kobold-weed to keep away ghosts, because of the Blood Moon." Snik began. Vala nodded carefully. "But then there was a problem, an odor that would surely have attracted the ghosts." He continued.

"Can ghosts even smell?" Vala interjected.

"Better than the living!" Snik insisted. "And, and the smell was coming from your feet so you had to clean them quickly and uh against my advice you tried to lick them clean. I think the kobold-weed was a bit stronger than I expected." Snik babbled desperately.

"So, what you're telling me is that under the influence of a narcotic and in a desperate rush to eliminate a ghost-attracting odor I licked my feet, entirely of my own will, to save us both from certain haunted doom?" Vala asked suspiciously.

"Precisely!" Snik exclaimed.

Vala turned her back on Snik and began packing her horse angrily. "How could I have been so stupid as to travel with a goblin? I save your life on more than one occasion. I put up with your perverted stares and how do you repay me? With complete humiliation!" She whipped back around suddenly. "Were there even any ghosts at all? Was it all just a story to make me look the fool?" She demanded.

"No! No Vala!" Snik insisted "My intention was never just to embarrass you!" Snik promised. "Funnily enough, that part is completely true." He thought to himself. "And I DID see a ghost! So lucky thing you acted quickly enough to deal with your smelly feet!" He continued.

Vala pointed her finger at Snik's nose. "Don't you dare call my feet smelly! In fact don't mention them in my presence again! Goddess, I am utterly humiliated! You trickster! I'm sure you'll be bragging in all the taverns about how Vala the Bold was licking her feet like a greenskin hookah dancer because of your stupid lies!" Vala finished stuffing her things into her pack and hopped on her horse. She started out at a trot, riding away from Snik and away from the camp.

Snik swore under his breath. He hurriedly grabbed his things and with a few well placed kicks convinced his mule to pursue her.

...

They rode like that for an hour. Vala leading at a brisk pace and Snik pushing his beast to its limit to keep up. He tried several times to call her and convince her to listen to him but she resolutely ignored him and kept her eyes fixed straight ahead. Finally, when the sun was high Vala dismounted and watered her horse. Snik fell from his mule and laid on the ground, out of breath and thirsty. Vala still kept her back to him. Snik sighed and reluctantly stood. He rummaged through his pack and produced a small, mostly undamaged muffin. With his head held low, Snik approached Vala.

"Um Vala, I know things got out of hand last night but you must believe me, I would never humiliate you or make you the fool for its own sake. I admire your courage, strength and beauty and as a way of apology for letting things get out of control I wanted to offer you my supply of Green-Berry Muffins. I know Green-Berries are your favorite and it's my small way of saying sorry." Snik held out the muffin.

Vala turned slowly. "You would really let me eat your Green-Berry muffins? I know that you love them."

Snik nodded. "They're all yours, milady."

Vala took the muffin, eyed it carefully, then took a small bite. Her eyes lit up and she devoured the rest of the small pastry in a few large gulps. Vala licked her lips and then bent forward so she was eye to eye with Snik. "Thank you Snik. Just don't give me reason to distrust you in the future."

...

First the snake, then the ghost. Snik was no fool. The unlikely pair continued on their path in better spirits after their reconciliation. The message was clear, the kobold-weed made Vala too insensible. He had gotten lucky two nights in a row. Snik had no intention of risking his life again. He had to adapt, the kobold-weed was hardly his only method of achieving his goal. Take the muffins for instance.

Vala had eaten two more since his initial peace-offering that morning. He still had a dozen in his pack and he was eager to see what effect they would have. There was more than one way to loosen the barriers of the mind. He had tried befuddlement, now it was time to lower Vala's inhibitions instead. The secret ingredient of the muffins was river leeches from the swamps of his homeland. When ingested, these little squirmers had a particularly interesting effect. They would drastically lower a person's standards of decency. The old goblin story was that it was river leeches that had made Pudenia the Chaste, famous paladin of the west, pull down her top and fan her heavy boobs in front of an entire village, all the while thinking that her behavior was not at all out of the ordinary. Each muffin had a few leeches, Vala would likely be showing her effects soon.

...

The road was long and the sun was hot. Snik did his best not to stare at Vala, probing for signs of change as they moved on and the day grew hotter. He did not have to wait long.

Vala stretched her arms up towards the sky. "Flaming Tits of the Goddess! It is hot as hell today. I can bear it no more." Vala stopped her horse and dismounted. Snik watched with interest.

"I suspect we'll need fear no ambush until we're across the river, no need for all this armor." Vala removed her cuirass and mail shirt. Beneath she wore a tight tunic that revealed the generous curve of her breasts. She stepped out of her leg plates as well and packed the whole suit of armor on the back of the horse. She gathered her long hair back and tied it up in a ponytail. "What do you think Snik? Will I still be able to handle danger like this?" She gestured down at her now unarmored and curvy body.

Snik gulped. "You're the fiercest fighter I know, Vala I'm sure you'd still be more than capable of defeating whatever foe comes our way. In fact you might be even more deadly like this."

Vala began walking alongside her horse and her toned ass swayed. "Even more deadly? How do you figure?"

"Many orc and goblin fighters fight with little or no clothing or armor and they say it makes them much quicker." He said.

"Hmm well perhaps one day I'd give that a try. I'm sure it would be good for distracting my foes, especially if they stare at my tits as much as you do Snik." Vala teased.

Snik grinned, he knew an opportunity when he saw one. "Oh please Vala. No offense but I'm not sure who would be distracted. You're hardly the most well-endowed fighter I've seen. With those small breasts?" Snik said.

"Small?" Vala turned in surprise. "I've heard many things said about my breasts but never that they were not large enough."

"Well I've never really gotten a good look at them it's hard to tell under all that cloth." He said.

"Then feast your eyes, Snik. I can't let it be said that Vala the beautiful has anything less than perfect breasts." Vala removed her shirt, freeing her large tits from the confines of her tunic. She stood proudly with her chest held high, her gorgeous bosom covered by only a thin cloth bra.

Snik tried to play it cool. It was difficult to keep his composure with the true dimensions of Vala's especially large chest revealed at last. "Hmm well I suppose they're alright. Decent. I'm sure for some creatures they'd be okay." He looked dead ahead and walked past Vala.

Just as he had hoped the amazon looked annoyed and upset that he wasn't going gaga over her bust. He knew that her pride and lack of inhibitions would drive her to do whatever she could to win his praise.

They travelled on like this, Vala topless except for her clothbound bra holding her bulging tits in place. Many times Vala tried to position herself in compromising positions to catch Snik's stare but he continued to stare forward, inciting her to pose more and more provocatively until she was practically shoving her cleavage in his face.

This went on until they came to the Grey River and a small stone bridge. It appeared to be unguarded but as the drew closer a massive greyish hulk emerged from beneath. A large slimy troll, covered in warts and scars meandered out into the sunlight.

"Halt! None shall pass here. By order of the ruler of the Fell Fortress." The troll hollered at them before he made his way up the steep riverbank.

"We are on an important mission that requires us to enter these lands, troll. Let us pass in peace." Vala entreated.

The troll wheezed his way up the bank of the river. "I don't care if you're on a mission to... Holy Tits!" The troll had crested the riverbank and gotten his first good look at the two travellers, and at Vala's nearly naked tits. He gawked at them, not bothering to conceal his blatant stare.

Vala kept her chest thrust out and her hands on her hips, uncharacteristically unconcerned at being gaped at. "So what say you troll? Will you allow us to pass freely or must we resort to deadly combat?"

Snik piped up. "Or perhaps there's another option? I'm sure we can come to an arrangement that works for all parties. Would you take payment, good sir troll?"

The troll reluctantly raised his eyes from Vala's bust to scowl at the goblin. "You're not crossing, I've no use for gold."

"What about" Snik walked in front of Vala and gestured up at her jutting breasts. "Alternative currency?"

The troll's eyes lit up and he nodded his head vigorously. "I think I could be persuaded to take your toll out in trade."

Vala patted Snik's head and gestured at their horses. "Snik can I speak to you alone for a moment?" She asked.

They stepped off to one side the troll continued to crane his neck to look at Vala. "What in the Goddess' name do you think you're doing?" She whispered.

"Look that troll is probably stronger than he looks. Why should we risk injury or death fighting him to cross the only bridge for miles when we could do a simple trade? He's obviously smitten, Though I can't imagine why. I guess he must like small breasts. Just let him cop a feel or something and then we can pass without incident."

Vala shot Snik another angry glare and then considered the offer carefully. "Mmm... fine. But if this works then it proves that you're wrong and my breasts are amazing. Keep a close eye on him. If he tries to attack while I'm vulnerable I want you to stab him in the back. Literally."

Vala concluded their huddle and faced the troll. "Alright master troll, what will it take? You can either touch my breasts while I keep my bra on or see them without it but no more than one minute either way."

"Titty fuck." The troll grunted.

"Absolutely not." Vala rebuffed.

The troll stroked his chin and appeared to be deep in thought. "Titty fuck and then I cum on your face." He suggested.

Vala shook her head, flabbergasted "Have you never negotiated anything before you dull beast? Deal's off." Vala turned her back.

Snik insinuated himself between the two. "Wait let's not be hasty! Vala, I think you need to loosen up. This troll has orders to keep anyone from passing I think we should respect the fact that he's doing us a big favor. And you, Mr. Troll, what's your name?" Snik asked.

"Ortum." The troll grunted.

"Ortum, will you budge at all on the titty fucking? This is a beautiful Amazon we're talking about who is not usually willing to dispense sexual favors of any kind to anyone. Perhaps you could just tug at her nipples? Suck her toes? Finger her cunny?" Snik entreated.

"I haven't agreed to any of that!" Vala protested.

"I don't go in for that goblin crap. I want those udders wrapped around my cock or no deal!" The troll bellowed. He appeared to be growing increasingly impatient with these negotiations.

Snik whispered in Vala's ear "Looks like our man here is less agreeable than I would have hoped. I have a plan. What if you just pretend to go along with it while I lead the animals across the bridge. Then I'll come at him from behind with my dagger and we take him by surprise." Snik suggested.

Vala grinned "That sounds more like it. Good thinking Snik! It shouldn't be hard to distract this dumb brute and keep him at bay while you move to ambush him."

Snik grinned. Yesterday she never would have gone in for a plan like this. All it took was a few of those muffins and now here she was about to let a troll see her breasts with hardly a second thought. He couldn't wait to see how amenable she might be to his suggestions when they were out of danger.

Vala turned back to Ortum. "Alright, I'll do it!"

Ortum licked his lips and approached Vala. He stood a good two feet taller than her and his bulk was considerable. Snik quietly snuck over to the horse and mule.

Vala reached behind her back. "Behold, troll, a wonder seen by few who have lived to tell of it." She untied her cloth bra and allowed it to fall off. Her huge breasts jutted out from her chest, soft and shining in the sun.

Ortum nodded and hummed happily, he reached up his clumsy calloused hands toward her pink nipples and big quivering masses of pale tit.

Vala eyed the troll carefully, she wanted to make sure to give Snik enough time to execute the plan but didn't want to give the troll enough time to completely have his way with her jugs. "Now, let's take this nice and slow" She spoke as seductively as she could "We wouldn't want to spoil the- OW!" Vala was interrupted by Ortum who clutched her nipples between his fingers and roughly squeezed them. He held her by her sensitive nipples and pulled her closer to him.