Goblin and Amazon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kneel." Ortum commanded. He let go of her now sore tits and bent forward to pull down his loin cloth. Vala glared at him angrily. "Give me some warning first you menace! I ought to..."

She was interrupted again by Ortum's eager hands. He grabbed her knockers, squeezed them together, and then began humping her jiggly melons. His gnarled scaly cock was short and thick but still long enough that the head would just poke through the bed of her tremendous cleavage on every thrust forward. Then it would slide back down to nestle in the valley of her juicy juggs on the backstroke.

Vala rolled her eyes and pouted. It appeared that it wouldn't be as easy to delay this horny troll as she had hoped. Clearly the word foreplay was a foreign concept to him. She crossed her arms below her tits to help prop them up as the hulking troll continued to roughly hump her mounds of chest flesh.

Vala craned her neck to see if Snik was any closer to finishing their plan, if this went on much longer she would be left with a face of troll cum. There was Snik, he was stopped on the bridge. It looked like his mule was refusing to cross. "Hmmf typical." Vala muttered to herself. Her tits were starting to feel chafed. The soft skin of her breasts weren't used to so much friction, especially from something as rough as a troll cock. Finally Snik coerced the mule over the bridge and he was running to her, dagger in hand. Not a moment too soon, Vala could hear the troll's breathing getting more urgent. He was probably about to cum. Vala scrambled to make preparations to protect her face. The troll had stopped fucking her titties and was stroking his cock, the tip pointed right at her face. Vala desperately tried to make her tits a more enticing target, she really didn't want a face full of troll cum.

"Mmm yes! Come on big boy! Put it right here! Put it on my... gorgeous... beautiful breasts!" Vala was hefting and shaking her juggs at the troll. She was unaccustomed to sounding seductive and she found it to be difficult. Ortum wavered, slowly he pointed his cock down at her boobs.

"Yes that's good! Finish right there right on top of my yummy- MMMFF!" Vala's words were cut off. Ortum had changed his mind at the last possible second and shot his load right onto Vala's pretty blonde face. Her mouth had been open and the amount of cum was unbelievable, soon her face, hair and mouth were covered in thick sticky gobs of troll semen. Vala gagged and started spitting to try and clear the unpleasant taste from her mouth. The spunk was starting to drip down from her face and onto her sore red titties.

It was at that moment, with Vala spitting and trying to clean her face, Ortum laughing at her predicament and admiring his handiwork, that Snik chose to strike. He hadn't been able to see past Ortum's bulk so he didn't know the trouble that Vala was in. He lifted his little dagger and tried to drive it into the back of Ortum's leg.

"Heeyah!" He brought the dagger down, but to his dismay the troll's hide was too tough and his dagger failed to pierce flesh. It did however, get Ortum's attention and the towering troll turned around and began swatting and stomping, trying to squash the little goblin.

"Tricky bastards! I'll crush you both!" The troll bellowed.

Snik nimbly dodged his blows but they were landing closer than he would have liked. "A little assistance Vala? What are you doing over there? Stop messing around and help me!" He yelled to her.

Vala angrily wiped a large gob of troll spunk from her face and turned to fight. "Perhaps I would have helped sooner if you had come before the bloody troll defiled my face!" She dropped into fighting stance and drew her short sword from a hidden hilt in her boot. Vala and Snik circled Ortum, taking jabs when the opportunity presented itself. Ortum swung at them when they came close but he was surrounded and slow.

Vala charged at the troll and directed a flurry of slashes at his gut, the troll recoiled and bellowed with pain. Then Snik scampered up Ortum's back and stood on his shoulders. He drove his dagger right into the trolls right eye and then leapt to the ground. Ortum shrieked and stopped fighting to clutch his eye. He stumbled around and when he was near the riverbank, Vala dropped her shoulder and charged, executing a perfect shove to his midriff. The blow sent the tall beastie toppling over and into the river. The current was moving swiftly and soon it carried him and his screams far downstream.

Vala and Snik collapsed onto the grass.

Snik turned to Vala "Why didn't we just do that in the first place?" Snik asked.

Vala's face screwed up with anger and turned red, then all at once she let out a snort and started to laugh. The Goblin and the Amazon lay on the riverbank laughing and rolling in the grass.

...

As they made camp on the other side of the river, Snik kept staring at Vala's swinging boobs.

"Are you sure you're comfortable like that Vala m'dear?" He asked.

She considered for a moment. "Mmm not quite." She admitted. She pulled down her trousers and took off her boots. She laid back on the grass with her pale buxom form completely on display. Her tasty red soles were pointed toward Snik. "Ahh that is much better." Vala sighed contentedly.

Snik licked his lips. "How about a foot massage after the long day?" he ventured.

Vala considered his offer for a moment. "You know what? That sounds lovely." She wiggled her toes and closed her eyes.

The Goblin grinned. "Alright my love I hope you're ready to relax.