Goblin Greed & Goblin Need

Story Info
Captured, a man finds lustful pleasures with a goblin lady.
10k words
4.54
16.3k
42
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Goblin Greed & Goblin Need

Jamari woke with a start, fighting against something he could not see. Where was he? What was happening? His breath caught in his throat but, no, that wasn't right. There was something tight around his throat, pinning him to something firm and rigid -- a pole? Rough ropes twisted across his chest as he struggled, though there were voices rising around him, approaching, flickering light dancing through what had to be a blindfold tugged tight over his eyes.

Voices edged nearer though he shuffled away from them, a curse in his mouth, tongue tangled even as he tried to let it fly forth. He didn't know where he was. The last thing Jamari remembered was being in his camp and then... Nothing. Nothing at all. Did darkness count as nothing? Heart hammering, he twisted and mouthed another curse, though the sounds of the night were not from those who were also of the human persuasion.

How had he gotten there? There had to be some reason! He finally managed to spit out some manner of curse under his breath and twisted but a hand grabbed his chin roughly, forcing his head up as the blindfold was yanked off. He blinked rapidly, though it still took him a while to come to his senses, spots floating before his eyes as the dancing light of a nearby lantern showed him the scope of a tent with a pole in the centre to support the roof -- the same pole that he was tied to before a frowning goblin.

He was tall, for a goblin, and Jamari screwed up his face as the rancid beast approached him, leaning in close, barefooted with gnarled toenails arching out like the claws of a creature from the depths of the woods. He tried not to breathe but that in itself was impossible as the goblin wrenched his head back and forth, seeming to survey him, his skin wrinkled and old-looking even though the vitality of his body and the muscle of his bare chest suggested that he was a similar age to Jamari, perhaps in his twenties. It was funny how other creatures had different ways of ageing about them but his off-brown, somewhat green-looking, skin did not do him any favours as the reek of him filled the tent, hardly helping Jamari back from the edge of gagging at all and losing what little bile was surely left in his stomach at that point.

Thrusting him away, the goblin scorned him, spitting a glob of saliva (he dared not think what else could be encased in that slippery globule) to the bare dirt floor to his side. Without thinking, Jamari flinched, the blindfold under his chin like the strap of a helm, his face glistening with dirt and sweat, layered on him in such a way that it itched furtively. Grimy and filthy, he was not himself, though he'd never been one to consider his physical appearance all that much, brown hair most often a tousled mess on his travels.

But the goblin didn't care about that either.

"Quit your yapping!"

Jamari scowled, words flying from his lips without thinking.

"I wasn't talking! What the hell do you want with me? I'm not rich or anything... I haven't done anything to you!"

As if that was going to stop the goblin but a sharp slap to Jamari's face that had his face snapping to the side and his ears ringing did the trick in that regard. He had not been expecting it -- who would have? Maybe it had been the wrong thing to say but it was hardly as if he was directly to blame for any ills that the goblin had faced, yet there was no way to deny the coursing pain lining his jaw, creasing his skin as if it had been a punch rather than a slap. Jamari did not know which would have been more humiliating as he blinked, striving to come back to some sense of himself in the dingy, lonesome tent far away from anyone who may have been able to help him.

Rocking back on his heels, the goblin shook his head, smacking his lips over and over again. Jamari could not tell what that was supposed to mean and something in the churning, writhing pit of his stomach told him too that he did not want to know.

"Shut it," the goblin growled, though his physical altercation had more impact than his words, gravelly and raspy. "Your kind always thinks you're better than us, don't you? All mister high and mighty, look at ol' me, the big human..."

Jamari made a face, working his jaw, though he could already feel his face swelling, a dull, throbbing heat that pulsed up along the side of his face. He'd never even seen any goblins up close before so he didn't know where in the kingdom words like that were coming from but the strange goblin seemed to have something to say, making a face back at him and spitting, this time the glob of saliva trickling down the man's face. Muttering under his breath, though the words were unintelligible even to his ears, Jamari rubbed it off the best he could on his shoulder, the stench of filth and sweat and grime seeming to rise tenfold as the goblin stood before him, legs braced, scrawny and yet still, somehow, managing to shift with muscle beneath the cheap, rough cloth.

"What..." He shook his head but that only made the ringing in his ears worse, tinny and deafening. "Fuck..."

He wasn't usually one to swear but, sometimes, the situation called for a coarser tongue. What the hell did they want with him, a travelling merchant? He wasn't worth anything but his wares were -- and just where were those? Jamari could have asked but, for once, he held his tongue, chest rising and falling sharply as he panted, adrenaline coursing through him and sharpening his senses, putting him on the edge of motion while he had nowhere to run. In that moment, there could not have been a more difficult conundrum for the human body to face.

"Iesb?"

Another goblin stepped into the tent, followed by another and another, leading them to be three in total. Although there were different nuances in their skin-tones, one more blue-grey than the others, which was at least a small, notable thing that Jamari's frantic mind clung onto, they could have all been the same to him, looming and hunkering at the same time, beasts that did not have the intelligence of human beings. Well, that was debatable. They could have had the intelligence of human beings, with some goblins even living in towns and cities amongst humans, but most of them were but feral imbeciles, scorning modern life and the trappings of time that could have pushed their kind so much further forward, progressing with the times. That was their choice, however, and he was hardly going to change his opinion about something that he could see so very plainly and blatantly before his eyes.

"He's a good 'un, isn't he?"

One chortled and groped his face, squeezing his cheeks even as Jamari grunted and wrenched his head away.

"Ohhhh!" The goblin practically squealed, arms flailing. "He's feisty! He don' wan' to be touched now, do he?"

Jamari turned away, lips pressed tightly together, mind racing. Yet for all the questions racing through his head, he could come up with not a single answer that made any sense at all to him. That only seemed to rile them up all the more, clustering in around him as Iseb shook his head, ears drooping as the tips pointed down, though the late hour showed in him too, how he held himself, the lines of his body sagging. They would sleep soon... Jamari's heart flickered with a flourish of hope. Would that be his chance to escape?

"He thinks he can talk now," the first goblin, the one who seemed to go by the name of Iseb, from how the others had addressed him, said in a grunt that was barely intelligible. "Thick meat. Be glad to be rid of him. No fun in taking a man for ransom when they talk back at you like that."

Jamari tried not to listen too intently -- they would know, he was sure of it -- but it was difficult not to, his ears figuratively pricked and swivelling to catch what they were saying as if he was a beast himself. Ransom? What did they think they were even going to ransom him off as? His heart pounded and he clenched his jaw, a muscle jumping at the corner of his mouth, aching through into the throbbing pound of his skull. Damn them... To hell and back again, damn them! There wasn't anyone who was going to pay a ransom for him, the fools!

"Is the prisoner awake now, is he?" He chuckled, surveying Jamari with greedy, piggy little eyes, though his rhetorical question (if he even knew what he was saying) was not one that really had ever needed to be asked, considering the state of things. "He'll fetch a nice price, a real nice price, oh yes... Nice little piece of man-flesh like him..."

Jamari stiffened and they noticed in an instant, laughs bouncing off one another, guffawing and slapping their thighs. Even the goblin that Jamari had awoken in the tent with cracked a smile, though it was no secret even to Jamari that he was the gruffest and most forlorn of the lot of them. Like humans, some goblins simply wore their emotions plastered all over their faces.

An answer may have leapt, ill-advised, to his lips at that moment but it was just as well that an interruption was on its way, a body outside crashing through other tents and shrubbery (just how far was he away from his campsite where he had set up much earlier that evening?) as if they were trying to be heard. Bracing himself for more, still striving to think with a ringing head where his escape may lie, Jamari flinched in preparation for who was to come, expecting something unlike anything else as a large body forced its way into the tent, peaked by a probing nose that simply seemed to be questing out its own brand of mischief.

"Helllooo, boys!"

His jaw dropped when, really, it should not have. It should never have fallen for a goblin with that tone in her voice, so sultry and mocking at the same time, someone who was in a position of power over him right there at that very moment in time. The lantern hissed as a spot of wax dropped into the melted pool, though the male goblins were too busy scowling and muttering at the female that had entered to even pay it the bare modicum of attention, sputtering and hissing. He twisted to see but there was no way for him to crane his head around, something more pulling at him even then. What that was, however, not even Jamari could have said.

Out of Jamari's line of sight, Khassai posed in the entrance as the flap of the tent fell down behind her, voluptuous and curvaceous and the sort of woman, even if she was a goblin, who could well and truly dominate a room. She was large, although that was not the reason that all eyes were drawn to her, thick and almost juicy in how she held herself, fat pushing at her clothes. She had not styled them or even chosen them with human fashion in mind but everything fit her perfectly in the sense that she looked like she was popping out of them -- but the man eyeing her up wanted to see everything that threatened to spill forth.

The goblins muttered and she tried sashaying up to one of them, arms lifting as if to slink around his neck. Her buttocks were large and round and jiggled with every step she took, still with a fair amount of muscle beneath them. Although Jamari was tall, she was quite tall for a goblin at about five foot eleven, her ears tickling the top of the tent with the other goblins, clustered in close and elbowing her away crudely, were a little shorter still. Of course, Jamari would have towered over all of them if he'd been standing, for the difference in sizes between goblins and humans could not be denied even to those that were living together.

And her bust was the main event, something that Jamari would come to admire in time as her murmuring tone, husky and raspy, lured him in, making his heart pound all the harder for something he did not understand. There were treats to behold, even if not yet, but a man could be a man regardless of what his eyes told him was there. The attire on her top half was more of a lady's brassiere, although there was nothing ladylike about the heavy spill of breast-flesh over the top of it, clutching her body as if it was trying to sink its claws into her. To say that she was busty would have been an understatement as she tried to cosy up to each of the goblins in turn, walking her fingers up one's arm as he flinched and pulled away, a truly disgusted look already contorting his face.

"Khassai!"

They scowled as one, expressions all the same, though the female goblin only smiled and stepped back, spreading her hands out wide as her tits jiggled and bounced.

"What is it, lads?" She crooned, just the set of her body as she stood there seeming enough to be able to show it off to her best advantage. "Don't you want a piece of this? And I thought I was being too tasty a delight to please all of you here at once!"

She smirked and grinned, a flash of teeth that were surprisingly straight showing between her soft, green lips. Her skin had a richer hue to it too than that of the others and Jamari caught himself leaning forward, straining inadvertently at the ropes for the wrong reason, listening intently. Iseb caught him with a swift kick in his side and he slumped back instantly, doubling over with a barely restrained groan of pain.

"Git back there... Pond scum here trying to escape, are you?"

"What's that, a new one?" Khassai's eyes drifted to Jamari, though he could not see how her gaze lingered. "Oh, it's no matter... Boys, you can't leave a girl hanging, you know. You've been holding out on me this whole time, you know!"

They grumbled and shifted uncomfortably, shaking their heads, muttering amongst themselves, although Khassai hardly seemed fazed by that at all, brushing her medium-length hair, a dyed purple, back behind her shoulders.

"No?" She murmured, sidling up to Iseb. "Nothing to say to me? You need some fun too, handsome, and I know a tongue like yours can really please a goblin-ess, hm? You ever put that to good use, oh raider-in-charge?"

Iseb grunted and pushed her away, even though she was larger than him, more dominating than him, skin glistening with sweat.

"We don't want none of that," he growled, the sound warbling up from the back of his throat as if it was forcing its way out through spittle. "No one wants to see your face around here, Khassai; we'll go to the brothels if we want to get our dicks wet."

"You think we'd spend time with you?"

"Your ugly face?"

"What, are you even wet between the legs?"

"Can you get between her legs?"

They chortled and mocked her, though there was an uncomfortable edge to it all at hand as Jamari listened on, Khassai rolling her eyes and stepping back, though she could not, seemingly, resist hefting up her heavy bosom and swaying them, letting the swing of her wide hips at the same time more than do the talking for her.

"Oh..." She brushed them off with a roll of her eyes, even though that, by no means, sated her lust. "You are jealous of my good looks with a nose like that, that's the only reason you lot all don't want to lie with me. You mock and you think you're smart, brave, big goblins, but you just don't have the cock to please someone like me..."

The males grunted and looked between one another, clearly wondering just who had the big nose or whatever, but Khassai's eyes had already wandered, attention fixing on the one with his back to her. Her lips quirked in a wicked smile. He hadn't turned her down yet.

"What about him then?" She smirked. "Sure he's up for some fun if you lot can't see a good thing when you got it..."

Iseb stepped between them too swiftly as Jamari tried to see, blocking his view of her at the last moment, Jamari's heart doing things that it really shouldn't have. Against himself, Jamari groaned -- quietly though.

"No!" Iseb said too forcibly than the situation called for. "He's ours, our prisoner. If no one comes for him, we'll kill him, you know our ways. It's time you stepped in line with them, whore."

Khassai's lips pressed together and, for a moment, the goblin was cowed, giving way to those that were in charge, though Jamari could not tell whether she was put out by what they'd called her or not. Judging by the way that she'd been acting, from what he'd heard, it could have been something that she'd see as a badge of honour.

"Have it your way then, stud."

Iseb, if he'd had more humour or emotion in his body, would have rolled his eyes. Gesturing to Jamari, he instead grunted thickly, shuffling out with his hands swinging, eyes furtive as if there was something more that he was hiding. Maybe he simply couldn't stand to be around Khassai for a moment longer.

"Yeah, yeah... Keep an eye on him. Done my shift now, he's your problem. And don't let him escape!"

The tone of Iseb's voice implied that that was something that had happened before, although a huff from Khassai did not answer the unspoken question. That said, the goblins were eager to get away, ferrying themselves out like sheep, one after the other, even as she groaned and crossed her arms over her chest. Well, she tried to. It was rather more folding her arms over the front of her breasts, hardly able to comfortably tuck her hands under her arms in the act of crossing them, so large were her breasts that both got in the way and drew the eye.

"Well then, you," she said, addressing Jamari as she was left alone, his back to her, head lifted and rigid in concern for his position. "Looks like you're stuck with me." She smirked, running her tongue over her lower lip. "Lucky you..."

Jamari could not have said whether he was lucky or not but his heart pounded ferociously, driving up against his ribcage, and he could not have said why. She was a goblin, just a goblin, and, still, some part of him wanted to know more. It could not be said either that Khassai appeared to have any ill intentions towards him. With the way that goblins were, he was sure that she would have already have made them known if that was so, like Iseb had.

"You could say I'm lucky," he said, softening his tone as much as he could. "They didn't seem very nice to you though."

She chuckled.

"No... No. They're all a coarse sort, the lad-goblins that no one wants to get with. But I'll find me some fun before the night's out, I got no worry of that."

She slipped into a more comfortable tongue for her with just the two of them there and his fingers itched, though not to untie the knots of his bondage. If she was unhappy with the other goblins, as was very much evident, did that mean that he would be able to get her to set him free?

Jamari swallowed. Anything was worth a shot.

"Can I see your face? I don't like talking to the side of the tent."

Khassai chuckled, looking him over, the pause dragging out between them.

"Sure there, honey... You ain't so bad looking. Maybe you can have a treat for the eyes then, before your ransom is paid and you hightail it out of here, hm?"

There was no sense of nervousness as she paced before him, light on her feet even though she was large and solid, moving fluidly. Her body did not hinder her and Khassai posed for him, arching her back so that her breasts pushed out, though she could have danced and done a jig for him and he would still have been slack-jawed.

Hopelessly, Jamari stared and stared, his lower jaw well and truly slack in such a way that he could not hide it. How had he known that such a voice held such allure, a body that had his heart pounding? He had known -- oh, he had known! -- and she'd drawn him in, even then, with her husky tones, curling a finger in his direction as if she was asking him to come hither, to join her on the other side of the, admittedly small, tent. He worked his jaw, trying to swallow, but found that his mouth was too dry to do so, blushing heavily even though looking away was simply not within the realm of possibility at that time.

And Khassai was not a goblin that pretended to be anything special, not at all. She was a goblin with needs and she shifted her weight from one foot to the other, enjoying the attention -- attention that didn't seem to come her way those days as often as it used to. His gaze lingered and roamed, taking in every last nuance of her body, the round of her arse proving a particular draw, and she shivered in pleasure, need stirring in the pit of her stomach.