Goblin Greed & Goblin Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like what you see?"

She licked her lips, closing the distance between them in the blink of an eye, her body against his, dropping so that he was treated to her full front teasing down against him. Bound as he was, sitting on the floor, he could only grunt thickly in the back of his throat and nod, knowing too that there was no use in denying it. Some part of his mind told him that he was only going along with it so that he might have some chance of escaping but that would have to be an excuse that he told himself while his heart and lust sang a different song altogether.

Sometimes the wrong situations brought the right people together. Heart in his mouth, he swallowed, Adam's apple bobbing, though it did nothing to push his mind back to a sense of rationality. It was wrong, what he wanted to do, but simply turning his head could be counted as an accident, something that "just sort of happened", rubbing his face into her breasts, right there before him. She murmured to him, tipping his chin up by pushing the flesh of her breasts under it, a glint in her eye, her face drawing him in with the soft lust back there, though he could not have possibly have fathomed why.

She was beautiful. A creature of lust and passion, his bondage holding him fast as she crooned to him, teasing her tits up against him, nipples poking up through the fabric, which, truly, was not doing a very good job of containing her tits.

"I asked you a question," she purred, batting her eyelashes at him. "Or are you too busy staring?"

Jamari groaned and nodded, though that was answer enough for her, a lusty shudder running through her body. Khassai chuckled softly in the back of her throat and toying with him, sliding a finger down his chest, though the ropes were going to get in the way. Those were a shame... A very big shame, in fact.

"If you like what you see, why don't you do something about it?"

He gulped, though buying himself time didn't help very much.

"I would..." Jamari shook his head, pushing for the obvious thing that he could say, yet it was still going to come from his lips for all the wrong reasons. "I'll do anything you want...if only you let me go."

Ah, it was so much of a stretch considering that they had only met a few minutes ago, seen her face to face even less time than that ago, but the words were the right ones to leap to his lips. She knew the score, or maybe Khassai knew more than him, murmuring something in the goblin tongue, harsher and coarser and something that set his heart pounding. Her breasts were so close that he would have said absolutely anything to get closer to them, the voluptuous goblin sultry and seductive and everything he could ever have wanted.

A knife sliced through the ropes, letting them fall away from her body, the goblin stepping back as she tucked it away, her lips stretched wide in a grin.

"I want," she whispered, letting him take her in for the last moment before the tension, trapped in the close confines of the tent came to a head. "I want...you to take me."

His agreement was to scramble up -- and to promptly fall against her, his legs numb from being down on the ground for so long. Khassai was genial, however, and caught him in her arms, though that was something that only served the man to his advantage, groaning as his lips pressed to the bare flesh of her tits that was pushed up over her top. It should have been embarrassing but something deep inside him could only twist in excitement as he even, too boldly for him, pushed his face between them, moaning and murmuring, teasing what he could of her flesh with his lips and tongue.

She trembled, eyes wide. How long it had been since she'd had a partner that eager was, well.... Perhaps that was not quite something worth considering at a time like that! But Jamari wanted her and groaned against her, hips working, his cock making a hard, wanton bulge in the front of his trousers, simple cloth but cut finely with a tailor's hand. After all, a merchant had to look his best even when he was travelling, showing off his wealth and wares, even though Jamari found himself somewhat grateful in hindsight that he had not showed off all that he had too much in his younger days. If he had not come to such a time as to meet Khassai, well... There was really no telling what could or would have happened to him.

"Mmm, you're keen," she rasped, drawing out her words as her hands smoothed down his back, no longer needing to steady him. "I like that... You like me, little man?"

Jamari smirked, lifting his head only briefly, arms around her waist to draw himself in closer to her. Truth be told, he was still finding his feet again but she was hardly going to complain about that.

"Oh... Maybe," he said, hedging his bets as he teased her, though his desire should well enough have been obvious. "Maybe I just want to see what's under your clothes... There's only one way for you to find out."

Khassai grinned and shook her head and then her mouth was on his, drawing him down to her level as he was, indeed, still taller than her. Humans at that time were a stronger sort than they had been in years gone by and he was taller still than most men, which had likely contributed to his ever so slightly lanky figure. But he was lightly toned from his work, something that Khassai was soon to discover as she dragged at his belt, getting his trousers down and exposing his undergarments. They were light, simple cloth too and those met a similar fate as she eagerly eyed up what he was packing, the sloppy, wet kiss breaking in a teasingly erotic flick of saliva that connected them, only briefly, as they parted.

"Nice rod..." She said, praising him as her hand curled around it, holding his shaft firmly as if she was the sort of goblin that knew just what to do with it. "But have you seen what this lady has for you too?"

She put on a more elegant air than Jamari could have expected as she sashayed back, a swing in her wide hips that his eyes could not help follow. But the show was only just beginning as she squeezed herself out of her top and her trousers, though neither seemed to leave very much to the imagination. He could not tell whether she had not been wearing any undergarments on her bottom half or whether she had just pulled them down at the same time but the heaving swathe of her breasts demanded his attention in such a way that it would simply have been impossible to look away.

Wiggling for him, she grinned and blew him a kiss, fussing with her hair as if to, all of a sudden, put on a prissy air, hefting and jiggling her breasts for him ostentatiously.

"Like what you see? Oh, wait -- of course, you did! You can see what those goblins can't, my real beauty shining through here, honey..."

Jamari's jaw dropped and it was all he could do to kick off his boots and clothes from his lower half before they tangled around his ankles, cock hard and throbbing. His shirt did not need to be removed for it was not his chest that was to be on display, though her seductive purr only drew him in more and more, taking her tits in his hands.

Of course, it did not need to be said that they were more than a handful each and he squeezed his fingertips into them lightly, moaning and leaning lustfully into her all the while as if he could not bear to apart. It was stupid and it was risky and it was all very much something that Jamari should not have been doing but kissing and nuzzling softly into her breasts too was something that just kind of happened without his mind having any conscious say in the matter. She was so thickly voluptuous that he could not resist her allure, murmuring against her skin, Khassai's breasts heaving and rolling against him.

"That's it..." She crooned, wiggling as if she wanted to tease his lips closer between her breasts, though the rippling tingles of sensation were like nothing else as they were. "Get, ah...all up in there!"

He was only too eager to do as she bid him to, nuzzling with a deep moan that didn't seem natural coming from his lips, kissing and licking, teasing out the sensitivity of her flesh. Somehow, a nipple found its way, popping with a slurp of his tongue, into his mouth and Jamari drew it in deeper hungrily, swirling his tongue around as the goblin arched and thrust her tits even more headily into her face, a hand between her thighs.

If she said anything, her words were lost in a moan but he knew the need of a woman when he saw it, taking her firmly by the hand and guiding her down to the floor, for there was nothing stable enough in the tent for them to fuck against. Blood roared in his ears, heart hammering as if he was fleeing for his life, though if his life actually was at stake he couldn't have imagined a better way for it all to come to pass.

He took the lead, moving over her thickly voluptuous body with a groan, Khassai lifting her legs to wrap them around his waist. She wasn't going to chance letting him go until the deed was done and threw her arms back with a lewd groan, gripping the pole in the centre of the tent that really was not designed at all for such activities. His shaft was hard and ready, slick at the tip with pre-cum, but she rocked so keenly up into the probing, gentle touch of his fingers, testing her readiness, that that had to go as a given, her slippery arousal coating the digits that he had managed to plunge into her.

Jamari smiled, heart driving a beat up against his ribcage, his grin a little shakier than he would have liked. But it was doubtful that she would remember the exact nuances of his smile as excited nerves jostled for precedence in the pit of his stomach. Slipping down over her, their bodies pressed together, thighs dropping to the floor, only lifted where his hips needed to rise to plunge the treat of his cock into the hot wetness of her cunt. It hit home after a slightly missed thrust and he was inside her, sinking deeper and deeper, testing out the delectable bounds of all that her body had to over as the goblin rocked and moaned up against him.

Their cries rose when they should really have been quiet, the predicament of their tentative situation lost to them. It probably wasn't that untoward amongst goblins for them to come and go with sexual partners as they pleased but that sort of thing was beyond Jamari and most certainly in that moment too as pleasure washed over him. Her breasts rose up against him as she rolled her hips, though it was hard to move away from her as the weight of his body guided him down and into her, the slick tightness of her pussy the best aphrodisiac he could have found at that time.

"Fuck," he breathed, coarse where he did not need to be eloquent. "You're... Damn..."

Khassai laughed softly, though the spire of meat inside her had well and truly taken her breath away too and even that had her squirming, trying to grind back down onto him as she let her newest partner take the lead, driving and thrusting. His hips worked against her, barely able to allow her to get used to the sensation of being full again, deliciously so, skin prickling with heat as she gripped the pole all the harder, rattling and jerking it. If the tent collapsed on them, they'd surely have something to say about it, but it was hard to think about things like that in the heat of the moment and much less so as her human lover of the present suckled a nipple into his mouth again, letting his moans travel into her tits.

"Fuck me, stud," she purred, every inch the seductress and, really, who could have possibly have resisted her. "Hard... I like a good ride!"

He would not have denied her even if he had the mind to, the goblin winning him over well and truly, passion ringing through the clamour of their bodies. His balls bumped her flesh lightly as he sank balls-deep into her, unwilling to let even the smallest fraction of his cock remain outside her pussy for too long. No, that would not do, not in the face of pleasure, head swimming, the world seeming to stop around them, if only to bear witness to their tryst. It should not have happened, not considering everything that had gone on prior, but it was happening and he would have to live with the outcomes of that, whatever they were.

Jamari groaned, tongue running across his lips, panting heavily. He wasn't so sure that he cared about anything like that anymore anyway, throwing caution to the wind as he moaned, her cunt rippling and pulsing around his length. He did not know whether it was deliberate or not but that by no means changed the pleasure of it all, pounding into her, feeling quite as if his body was separate to his mind, a figure and pedestal of lust that could not otherwise be restrained.

He needed it. Khassai needed it. Was there really any more to it than that?

The goblin whimpered sweetly and his heart would have turned over for her if it had not been so engaged in pumping much-needed blood around his body (and to certain parts of his body). How could she do that to him when he'd known her for barely any time at all? It was beyond his knowledge but Jamari did not need to know as he heaved and panted, working harder, glutes tensing, putting every last drop of energy he had into pounding her full of his aching pole.

"Ooohhh!" Khassai moaned, her legs tightening around him, heels digging into his glutes, passionately ensuring that he would be there to completion. "I haven't had a good piece of man-flesh in a while!"

He didn't doubt that but he still ached for her and pleasure was there to be had, hips working and grinding furtively, seeking out an ecstasy that seemed so fragile in its blissful coming. It would rise and rise and he needed it all, snatching up what he craved so badly with the hunger of a man who was already sated. For there was nothing more powerful than greed and he was greedy for her, the voluptuous thickness of her body rolling against him so lusciously that it was all Jamari could do to retain some sense of himself in the present time.

But it would all come to be as Khassai hissed through her teeth, voice wavering, need peaking. So close... She was so close and she dug her heels into him all the more fervently, conveying what she would with her body while her lips and throat worked, begging on words that needed to come.

"Ohhh..." She moaned, rolling her hips up against him. "You're...oh...eager... Oh... Get all the way up in there!"

She was hardly restrained about her lust and wriggled in place, her trousers crumpled on the floor to the side, a jumble that would have to, later, be untangled, and neither of them caring one bit. A mess of clothes left in the wake of their lust was by the by as they came together in carnal passion, his shaft already pounding her as deeply as he was able, though that was still not enough for the lustful goblin. She needed it all, moans rising and rising, filling the tent, though he didn't help any there either, sweat dripping from him as he pounded her as if Khassai was to be his last fuck ever, nothing else in the world ever coming close for him after that.

But he had to go harder, had to reach completion, climax itching at the back of his mind, begging him for it all. She closed her legs around him and he didn't need to hear her cries to know that she was climaxing around him, not even needing his fingers to bring her off that time as his rampant rod did the work for him. Her pussy rippled around him as if Khassai was actively trying to draw out every last drop of cum from his cock and, truly, a stronger man still would have had a great deal of trouble resisting her.

He needed her, panting heavily, losing his sense of time and place, the secrecy needed in the heat of it all. Jamari groaned though there was no use trying to stave it off for even a moment longer for it was coming, a heady tightening of muscles, head spinning, need climaxing right when he wanted to draw out the pinnacle for as long as possible.

He wanted to say that it was the hardest orgasm of his life but that may have just been Khassai's influence, her heaving body pressed up against him, chest softly crushed to hers so that her breasts were forced to squash, weighing softly to either side of her laid-back body as gravity took effect. The goblin squeezed him so tightly with her legs that it was a wonder that he was able to thrust at all, filling her pussy with spurts of hot cum, splattering forth as if he would not have been able to stop himself if he tried. Jamari was hardly even aware of breathing through it all, intent only on the roaring drum of pleasure coursing through him like a beast to be defeated -- only he was the beast and the penultimate moment of it all was his to take just as he pleased.

It was a trait of the male condition, however, that his orgasm was not to be as long-lived as the goblin's as she murmured through hers, arms falling slack as his thrusts slowed. Long and slow, he dragged it all out for as long as he felt he could but, ultimately, the sensitivity was too much for him. With a gasp, Jamari pulled back in time to send the last spurt of cum drooling out over her pussy, tentatively marking her folds, though his seed could easily be wiped away while the memory of their lustfully bareback tryst would remain forever.

"Wow, little man," she crooned, propping herself up on an elbow. "I underestimated you... But can you go all night long too?"

Laughing shakily, Jamari shook his head but it was not really in answer to her question as he tried to regain some sense of himself, reeling from what he'd done. Yet it was a good kind of shock to see how easily the busty goblin had lured him in, his heart warmed from taking the leap, which could never, in that case, have possibly have been a bad thing.

"Maybe..." He panted, shooting her a sly look. "If you...give me a minute."

Yet they were in no such position to talk and dally for time enough had wasted in the throes of passion, though guilt twisted in his stomach like an ill-sitting meal to consider the thought that he would have to be without her very soon. Even then, he could not imagine being far apart, something about the goblin pulling him in and in, forcing him to rasher endeavours, though it was not just her body anymore that he longed for.

Would he admit it even to himself? Jamari caught his breath. Time was slipping through his fingers... The goblins would soon awake.

What was he going to do?

"Khassai..."

Jamari stared at her, naked in their entirety, more vulnerable than ever. Their eyes locked and, in that moment, their fates were intertwined, one passion coming within another, their joys meeting closely. Khassai's lips curved up in a half-smile as if she'd known all along what he would say -- of course, how could he not want her? -- and he took her hand in his, though did not quite dare to bring it to his lips. That was for ladies of the court and, well, Khassai was nothing like that.

His heart pounded.

She was better.

"I'm..." The words came forth with difficulty, clunky and "schoolboy-ish" in their execution. "I...really find you attractive." He stifled a groan. "Very much..."

Khassai smirked and fluttered her eyelashes at him, squeezing his hand as she rose to her feet, helping him up too swiftly.

"Of course you are, darling," she murmured, her lips close to his, chin tipped down as if to meet again. "Yet that's not what you want to ask me..."

Jamari pushed down his nerves. It was now or never. And one way to get the hell out of there too...

"Come with me."

It was a request despite not being phrased as such and, to her credit, Khassai did not make him wait as she planted a kiss on his lips, tongue dominantly invading hi mouth as she told him, without using any words at all, just who was going to be in charge if that played out as he imagined. Of course, Jamari would not have wanted it to be any other way, her playfully and firmly taking the lead, though it would be loathsome to cover themselves up with clothes again after all that had taken place.