Goblin Greed & Goblin Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's as if you didn't even have to ask..."

Khassai smirked and pushed him back, eyes darting to the entrance of the tent, the flap fluttering lightly in the breeze, the wind picking up as dawn approached, the dead of the night slipping by.

"We must move though, those oafs will be lively soon, though they'll be drunk as dead donkeys now!"

Grinning far more widely than should have been strictly necessary, Jamari tossed her rumpled and twisted trousers at her, heart pounding and cock still half-hard with the exhilaration of it all.

"Done!"

Leaving the camp should have been a more furtive affair than it was, his trousers sticky with the evidence of their liaison, though it was not one that would ever stand them in bad stead when all came to a head. His heart lifted with his escape and it didn't even matter to Jamari that he had left everything from his merchant stock behind; he had been travelling to re-stock anyway and getting away with his life and someone who made his heart pound so. She led the way as they darted through the tents, the rest of the goblin raiders drunk and snoring with cheap mead and ale filling their bellies, their escape unnoticed as they left for the road.

That was an area, at least, that he knew well and he was able to take over, showing Khassai how to reach the castle, although the guards at the drawbridge were not all that keen on letting them into the walls. After showing them, quite clearly, that neither of them had any weapons except for Khassai's knife, which was swiftly surrendered, they allowed them inside into the reception hall where the lord and his lady had been roused from bed, hardly dressed to receive visitors.

"What is all this about?" He said, blinking even as he tried to appear imperious, in a position of power and control over the subjects that had dared enter his abode before the hours of the dawn had progressed to daylight. "Why have you come at such an unholy hour?"

"My lord," Jamari said, dropping to a respectful knee. "We seek sanctuary for the night. I was kidnapped on my travels to Boolch town -- a whole caravan of goblins seeking to raid and pillage. They were going to hold me for ransom but I escaped...with Khassai."

The goblin nodded respectfully, knowing well enough, for once, when to keep her mouth shut, though the lord was not foolish enough either to question just why she was there with Jamari. That was not his concern as he gathered his guards, the knights in his employ that could take care of the goblin problem, one of them having gotten away. Whether they would be thrown in prison or killed for resisting was no longer any of Khassai's concern and, indeed, Jamari could not honestly say that he cared much for them after they'd kidnapped him. They were hardly a good sort but there was something about Khassai that had clearly tired of that life, kindly accepting supplies from those in the lord's employ so that they could continue on to an inn nearby, which would at least be about to house them for the night. After that...they'd have to make their own way onward, but Jamari was more than used to that. He was a merchant, regardless of what had been taken from him.

In the inn's last room, a small, cramped affair that the innkeeper had cursed about as he'd led them up there, Khassai squeezing her bulk up a tiny, narrow staircase, they pressed together on a small bed that was nowhere near enough to fit both of them but, as he'd said, would have to make do.

"Thank you again for your help," Jamari said, though a glint in his eye betrayed more than his words let on. "I don't know if I would have gotten out of that one without you."

By way of answer, she smirked and tapped her nose, which was more than large enough (in a good way) for her to make her intentions clear. Khassai made no qualms right there and then over pinning him back on the bed, the hard mattress good support at least, sitting astride him as her breasts wobbled and swayed, begging his attention even as exhaustion clawed at their souls.

"Don't mention it again, honey-mead," she said with a grin, eyes dancing as her thighs tightened around him, his cock rising to the occasion. "You don't need to worry yourself one bit about things like that. I had fun with you... Maybe little ol' me wants to pay you back too. I have a feeling that life is going to be a lot more interesting with you around!"

And that much was true as she swiftly relieved him of his clothes, stripped down to nothing but his skin as her bare breasts were pushed into his face. He could not help but suckle on them, squeezing them together with both hands, though they were so busty and large that, even then, he felt that they were more than a single man like him could handle. Jamari would learn, however, as he drew her nipples into his mouth, her moans spurring him on as they must have disturbed others at the inn, the walls thinner than most people gave them credit for.

But that was alright. They were there under the lord's protection and they were at complete liberty to enjoy one another, breath catching, panting lustfully as she sank down on his cock, only dragging her nipples from his mouth in order to lift herself up into position. It was hard enough as it was to tease herself away from pleasure when Jamari was so eager to give it to her but his arms went around her too as he half sat up, the bed creaking dangerously beneath the combined weight of their bodies, hearts pounding as one being.

How could two be so close after knowing each other for only a short span of time? It was a mystery to them but not one that they actually had to answer as they relished in their victory, her hungry cunt enveloping his cock in its heated slickness, still wet from her arousal and the load he had already spilt inside her. Jamari ached for more but a quick one was all they had time for that night (or morning, depending on how one looked at it), gripping her hips as he grunted thickly, slamming up into her with all the energy that he felt he had left in his body.

The headboard of the bed slammed into the wall with each and every stroke of his cock but she was more than eager to take over for him, crying out her pleasure as his fingers found her throbbing clit, pressing down, the roughness that he knew her body was able to take over a human woman ringing through. Their cries rose and rose, not caring whether or not they disturbed anyone, Khassai grinding down onto his cock again and again as that length of meat filled her perfectly like no other cock had before. Maybe that was the heat of the moment talking but lust did funny things to a person, least of all a goblin, and that was not something that they were due to question as the need for both passion and sleep nagged at them.

Erotic needs, however, would have to be fulfilled as she rode him furtively, desperate for her high, his fingers teasing her there even as her pussy clenched and rippled around him, her body no longer quite feeling as if it was under her control. But that was quite alright for them as Jamari thrust up into her, her tits bouncing and swaying, drawing his focus as he craved her more and more, chest tight with the need to orgasm. His nuts ached but it had been a long while since he'd gotten off twice in one night after so much excitement, the closeness of her warming his body through, sweat beading on his skin.

It was musky and it was carnal and it was everything that it was meant to be as their bodies rose and fell together, his fingers on her clit working their magic even though he'd only been with her once before. He knew Khassai and she knew him and the goblin moaned out her pleasure as orgasm crashed through her, ripping up her exhausted body and hurling her to the wolves, though it was very much a ravaging that she was eager to see through. Again and again, she cried out his name, grinding her pussy down on his cock as her walls flexed and rippled, beyond her control in a deluge of arousal that soaked his crotch. There was nothing she could do about that and neither did he want her to, heat rising inside him until he could barely bare through it any longer, needing to thrust, to grind, to hump into her to sweet, sweet completion.

But it was slow in coming, so tenacious that he could barely believe he was that close to climax and yet still lingering on the edge, sweat dripping lightly from him, even dampening the sheets of the bed. It was an improvement on the narrow, cot-like bed that was never intended for comfort, even though the two of them seemed more than merely keen to make it so much more comfortable than it was actually intended to be. Khassai moaned and rolled her hips down onto him, drawing the moment out and out as it seemed, at least for a few beats of their frantically pounding hearts, that they were going to last forever, the moment slinking out sweetly in the height of sexual fervour.

It was Khassai's roaring, groaning orgasm vibrating through Jamari, however, that ultimately tipped him over the edge. He'd had a woman climax on his dick before, with the help his hands, of course, but nothing like the goblin, her raw, rolling heave of lust crashing over him, pummelling him down into the ground as if he was being accosted by a true force of nature herself. Yet Khassai was so much more than that too and he grabbed her hips desperately, trying to power up into her over and over again, hips jerking wildly, even as his orgasm flooded forth.

To call it a 'flood' would have been too much but that's exactly what it felt like, Jamari's head spinning, the pounding ache of tiredness both there and not, seemingly at the same time. That wasn't how things worked but he could not find it in himself to care about something like that as he howled out his pleasure, someone banging on the other side of the wall next to the head of the bed, though their disturbance was only set to continue. Khassai too did not pause as she rode him, slopping down messily onto his cock in a flush of their mixed juices, both cum and her own arousal drooling from her stuffed cunt, something that not even the folds of her pussy could not contain.

His seed spilt into her, a force that could not be held back, and she whined, a climax rolling on and on, barely able to keep up her own pace while she teased pleasure after pleasure from his shaft, that spear of man-meat reaching such wonderful depths inside her. He fit her as nicely as he had the first time their bodies had come together in sexual lust and she craved him all the more for it, tipping forward over him so that her breasts hung heavily and her hands rested on his chest, allowing her a little more leverage. With a moan, Khassai ground down on his shaft lustfully, keeping his rod as deep up inside her as it was possible to be, her passage rippling around him, though she could not have even pretended to have any kind of muscular control left there. Who would when they were trembling so badly, nipples shivering, his lips questing for them as he tried to push up to her, desperate and yet lacking the energy in himself too to reach her?

"Oh..." Khassai moaned, leaning back once more for a shift in delight as she let her tits balance her, the jiggling flesh too much for even Jamari, eyes fixed on them, moaning and grunting thickly in the back of his throat like a beast. "Oh... I knew you were the right choice."

What that meant was something that would only come to light much later on but it was not a question that either of them was all that bothered about digging into at such a moment. With half the inn awake and shuffling about, striving to find the source of the noise, they chuckled breathlessly and quietened down, though his hips still rolled, intent on drawing out every last lick of pleasure that it may have been possible to glean from the heated liaison.

Alas, a man's orgasm could not last forever, however virile and studly Jamari thought himself to be in a moment of passion, and they were forced to simmer down for the night, his cock easing messily from her in a slew of their combined sexual fluids. They laughed together, meeting one another's eyes mischievously. They wouldn't have to clean that up. Though they expected that they would have many similar issues to that mess during the course of their...whatever thing they had going on between them. Did everything need a label?

No, that was a human construct, something touted by traditionalists. Everyone knew that they did not have to be married in order to enjoy one another and, after his near-miss, Jamari was more determined than ever to make the best of every moment left in his lie. He was no fool, after all, and he knew how bad things could have gone, but, instead of all that, he had a warm, lusciously thick body to nuzzle into, his head resting on her chest as her breathing patiently slowed, easing so softly into slumber that there was an air of true gentleness about the act.

So, she does have a tender side...

He watched her sleep for a while, entangled in one another, sheets wrapped around legs, but neither of them was the sort to care about something like that. Let them make a mess and leave behind a mess for it would only serve in testament to life itself, such thoughts only coming upon him when he was on the edge of sleep. And sleep itself would tow him down into darkness, if only for a little while, softening the edges of life as he rested and recovered and came to terms with the enormity of all that had happened.

Yet, when he awoke to the innkeeper's snarl, he would no longer be alone. Khassai would be there with him, a smile on her beautiful face, eyes simmering with wickedness for all that lay ahead. No one knew what the future could hold or if he'd even want to be a merchant anymore with her to plant all manner of extravagant ideas in his head, feeding off one another's lust for life as their lust for each other simply fuelled them to ever-greater heights of sexual passion.

Her breasts pressed up warmly against his face, slipping into sleep, and he groaned into them, the warm flesh being the last thing he saw before darkness claimed him. With Khassai, everything would be better.

How could it not be?