Goblin Queen's Plan Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reav brought a canteen over to me.

"How'd you refill it?" I asked.

"Zora made steps down to the river and I refilled all of them."

"Thanks, bud. It was nice of you to think of Kia like that."

"You like her, da?" he asked, innocently.

"She's kind of cute," I told him, glancing over at Kia and smirking. "You think we should keep her?"

"She likes you," he replied.

Kia choked on her food for a second and I grabbed the little rogue and pulled him onto my lap for a tickle attack. He squealed in laughter as he fought to escape. When I let him up, he took two steps and collapsed onto the ground to catch his breath. Kia smiled at him and shook her head.

Reav looked at our guest and teleported over to sit next to her.

"Kia?"

"Yes, little one?"

"Did your da tickle you?"

She frowned a little and said, "Not really."

"That sucks. I didn't even have a da until Zack found me."

"He's pretty cool, huh?" she asked.

"He's the best. Zora picked good when she bought him."

I could see he was getting chatty and worried he'd tell her about his gift next. I decided to try to preempt that conversation.

"Hey, squirt. We'll be headed to bed soon. Go take a leak and head to the shelter, okay?"

He teleported over to me, hugged my neck, and said, "Okay, da."

Once he teleported away, Kia said, "He IS adorable. I can see what you mean about not being able to tell him 'no'."

I gave her a smile and went to put out the fire. We usually used the water bucket but, tonight, I had to thin the coals and then cover them with dirt.

When I came back from relieving myself, Kia handed me back my canteen and followed me into the shelter. I offered her a blanket and then laid down and covered up. She lay down next to me, pulling the blanket over herself.

"No cuddling?" she whispered.

"Not without Zora's permission," I replied.

She nodded, looking up at our leader as the goblin queen sealed off the entrance to our little burrow.

~~~

Morning came, Zora freed us from our cozy catacomb, and I went to water the bushes once more. Reav teleported beside me, poked me in the ribs, and darted off, giggling. I gave chase but, as soon as I'd almost caught him, he teleported away.

We had started to gather around the fire for breakfast when three cloaked travelers wandered our way from the road. Zora stepped up next to me as I stood to see what they wanted.

"That's a nice wagon," the leader said.

"It's for sale," Zora replied.

"I'm a little short, I'm afraid," he said. "Maybe I'll just take it off of your hands. A little charity is good for the soul, right?"

His accomplices spread out as Zora unshouldered her bow. I reached for my dagger.

I heard Reav growl and saw the leader look his way. Before I could call out, he had disappeared. Two seconds later, he was standing next to me, holding onto my pinkie - with a bloody dagger in his right hand.

The three would-be thieves were writhing in the dirt, bleeding from the wounds in their right calves - where Reav had stabbed each of them - as he had teleported from person to person.

I untangled my finger from Reav's grip and headed over to tend to the men. Zora and Imka covered me with their bows. I stopped in front of the self-appointed leader.

"I'm going to stop the bleeding," I told him. "I will heal the muscle enough for you to walk. If you get stupid, the two with the bows WILL end you and then I will piss down your throat after I've taken everything you own. I will leave your naked bodies here for the buzzards as a warning to anybody else who's dumb enough to fuck with us."

First, I healed the two who hadn't said anything and then healed the leader. Just to spite him, I left him with a slight limp - not completely healing the damage that Reav had done.

I walked back over to my adopted son, took his dagger, walked back to the man, wiped the blade on his pant leg, returned to Reav, and handed him his weapon. He sheathed it and - once I'd turned to face the thieves again - he grabbed my pinkie once more.

The rest of the group gathered around Zora, Reav, and I as we watched the two men help their boss to his feet. He scowled at us, but we just stared at him. We didn't show any fear because he wasn't worthy of it. Not being considered a threat seemed to unnerve him. He knocked the two men's hands away and limped back to the road. We watched them until they were far enough away to no longer be a concern.

"I'll join you," Kia said. "Reav, buddy, you're a bad-ass."

He reached over and grabbed her left pinkie with his free hand and grinned up at her.

"Reav," I began.

"I know, da," he said, interrupting my sermon. "I was careful."

I shook my head at him and said, "You're gonna give me a heart-attack with that shit, you troll's turd."

"I love you, da," he said, letting go of Kia's finger to hug my leg.

"I love you too, squirt," I said, placing my hand on his head, mussing up his hair.

"They're still moving away," Egla reported.

"Tell Twirp thank you," I told her.

"Tell him yourself," she said, as he returned and hovered in front of me.

I held my hand out to her and she sprinkled some thistle seeds into my palm. I held them up and Twirp landed on my thumb to eat his treat.

Kia gaped and said, "You have GOT to tell me how you guys do that."

"Swear fealty to Zora and we will," I told her.

"Do I get a cool collar?" she asked.

I glanced at Zora - who shrugged - and then looked at Kia, and said, "It would probably make the locals a little less edgy. Is that a problem?"

"Are there any other benefits to joining the team?" she asked, quirking an eyebrow at me.

"Oh, Gods!" Egla gasped, heading to the fire - with Twirp taking off to follow her.

Kia smirked at me.

"We'll see," Zora said.

Once Kia gave the oath, Zora made her a collar to match mine. Kia ran her fingers over the engraving, smiling at me.

After we'd eaten and Zora had removed the drying-rack and the shelter, we loaded the wagon, and got underway.

We spoke in Elvish as we traveled. There were few goblins that spoke it and it gave us the ability to learn about each other without worrying that any passersby would learn our secrets. We waited until no one was around at all to tell her about sharing gifts, however.

Obviously, she was more than ready to try it. We ate lunch as we traveled and didn't stop to make camp until the sun was setting.

We had spent much of the day discussing weapon proficiencies. Kia said she was adequate with bows and swords but preferred a dagger and claimed some skill with throwing knives. When we stopped for the night, Zora made a target and Kia showed that she was, indeed, accomplished.

Reav was disappointed to discover that he wouldn't be able to play Hide and Seek with Kia because she could perceive his location even when he was invisible. Obviously, he could still teleport, but he persistently complained that she was cheating.

I removed my shirt and laid on the blanket. Kia removed hers, without hesitation, to reveal that she wasn't wearing a chest-wrap.

She was about my height. Her white hair contrasted with her dark blue skin and almost took on a silver hue in the sunlight. Her willowy locks hung almost to her chest. Her pointed ears were narrower than the goblins - about as long as Reav's. Her eyebrows were thin, like a dagger's blade. Her eyes looked black. Her nose was slightly smaller than mine. Her mouth looked very kissable; her lips were as dark as her areolas.

If I had to use a word to describe Kia, it would be excitingly lethal. I guess that's two words. There was no fat on her body. Her navel had enchanted me all day long - and enticing divot in the dark elf's flat, toned stomach. Her shirt was too short and the damned thing had winked at me throughout the journey.

I had never seen a dark elf naked before. I had no clue if Kia was normal or not but her dark blue boobs were firm and round - slightly more than a handful. Her nipples, in the center of her nearly-black areolas, hardened as I stared at them.

Once she was satisfied that I'd had time to enjoy the view, she laid on top of me, grinding her groin against my quickly-growing lump.

"Behave," I told her. "We both need to be paying attention and lying still."

"I'm paying VERY close attention," she said, smirking.

I warned her, once again, about what I was going to do - and what the others had experienced as we did this. I also cautioned her that - since she was the first dark elf that I had tried this on - there was a chance that I would blackout as well.

Reav came over and sat by my head. The others knelt on either side of us, pinning us in place.

Kia looked around at their faces and said, "You guys are scaring me a little."

"I've never heard of anybody else doing this," Zora told her. "The results, as you have seen, are amazing - but you're changing the way your body works. It's traumatic. You don't have to do this if you don't want. None of the rest of us will give you any shit about it."

"That only makes my decision easier," Kia replied.

"Wrap your arms around my chest and hold on," I told her. "It's gonna be a bumpy ride."

"... and, here, I thought you were done teasing me," she said, smirking once again.

We hugged each other. I waited until she laid her head on my chest and then started connecting our bloodstreams together.

As I watched her blood coming through to my body, it looked 'jagged'.

We both cursed in Elvish as our blood started struggling to adapt to the unfamiliar cells. It seemed worse, even, than when I had merged with Zora. Maybe it was because I knew what was coming. I couldn't really tell. It felt like I was hanging on for dear life. Four sets of knees, thighs, and hands were keeping Kia and I pinned in place.

I gasped as I woke up. I checked the blood flows and everything had evened out. We were both still breathing; that was a good sign.

"How long was I out?" I asked, squinting up at the moon overhead.

"About a half-hour?" Zora replied.

"I'm going to go ahead and separate us. I think it's done. If she jumps when she wakes, like Imka and Dera did, I don't want her tearing anything."

Zora nodded.

I told them when I was finished and everybody stood up to start getting dinner ready and the camp built.

I ended up skipping dinner, still holding Kia in my arms. Egla brought us blankets, Reav brought my canteen, and Zora built a shelter over the two of us.

Before she left, she said, "If she's feeling frisky when she wakes up, tell her that she can't take your seed unless she can guarantee she won't conceive."

"Yeah, I don't know how that works for them. I'm not sure it'll be a problem. She's still unconscious."

"Goodnight, my king," she said.

"Goodnight, my queen."

I nodded off eventually. I woke up when the songbirds began their cacophonous morning symphony.

~~~

Zora had removed the shelter and Egla had started breakfast by the time the sun crested the horizon. Just as its rays touched where we lay, Kia gasped and came awake.

"Where am I?! What?!"

"It's okay, Kia. I'm right here."

"Who?! Shit!"

She looked at my face, felt my arms around her, and finally relaxed against me.

"Shit, Zack!"

"I know. I was a little fucked up for a bit, too, and I've done this a few times."

I could tell Reav was standing an arms-length away, watching us. He wasn't visible - but I could tell he was there. I looked at his face.

"Cheater!" he yelled, before appearing. "That's not fair!"

I laughed and said, "It looks like one of Kia's gifts to me is that I can see through illusions."

He frowned but then looked at the topless blue woman lying on top of me and asked, "What gift did Zack give you?"

I noticed the others coming over to sate their curiosity as well.

In her hurry to join the others, Egla grabbed a pan from the fire with her bare hand, burning herself. She cried out. I tilted my head forward, to see her, and - as I tried to perceive what had happened - I saw the burn and instinctively sent healing towards it.

She gasped and said, "How did you do that?! You didn't even touch me!"

Zora looked at Kia and then at me and said, "Nice!" She asked, "Anything else?"

"I have a feeling I can throw poison bolts," I replied.

"That might be handy," she said, grinning.

Looking at Kia, I asked, "How are you feeling?"

"My stomach feels weird," she replied.

As I watched her eyes, they tilted - and then her mouth and nose started stretching - her body hair got longer and - in another minute - there was a wolf lying on my chest. She licked my face, stood, stepped off of me, and raced towards the road - before turning to run back again.

I sat up, pulled on my shirt, and held hers out to her. She ran over, transformed back into a crouching dark elf, stood, and took her top from me.

Once she had put it back on, she transformed into a mountain cat. I watched as her clothing (and her collar) became part of her fur. It changed back when she returned to normal, once again.

"That's novel," I said.

"It wouldn't have been my first choice," she replied, "but it's kind of cool."

"How big can you get?" I asked.

A minute later, I was sitting, face-to-face with a grizzly bear - who bared her teeth at me - before patting me on the head with her huge paw.

"Fuck me!" I gasped, wanting to crawl away.

Several seconds later, Kia was back to normal again.

"How small?" Zora asked.

She thought for a minute and then transformed into a ferret.

"Mammals only?" I asked.

She changed directly from the ferret into an eagle - and then to a crocodile.

Once she was Kia again, she said, "I think I can grow gills as well but didn't want to try that here."

Still sitting on the ground, I told her, "Like you said, it wouldn't have been my first choice - but I could see that being pretty fucking useful."

"I'm pretty sure I can communicate with others of my kind - depending on the form I take," she said.

"Dogs in the castle courtyard would be able to tell you about guard rotations?" Zora asked.

"Yeah, that's what I'm thinking too," Kia agreed.

"You use mana to transform?" Zora asked.

Kia nodded and said, "I'm down to about half after - seven changes?"

"Almost ten - if changing back to normal counts," Zora said.

"It does," Kia told her.

"Can you do Zack?" Zora asked.

Kia smirked at the possible double-entendre for the word "do", but transformed into my dopple-ganger - including my clothes.

"Now, THAT," Zora exclaimed, "is useful as fuck!"

~~~

After breakfast, we loaded the wagon and got underway once again. Meditating as we traveled, it took Kia about five hours to regenerate the mana she had used to test her shape-shifting ability.

After receiving weird looks from a couple traders that passed our group, Kia transformed into a duplicate of Imka. Since I was the only weird-looking one in the group at that point, we attracted much less attention from the goblins we met on the road.

When the sun approached the horizon, Zora found a campsite and called for a halt. During dinner, Egla noticed Kia hovering around me and - knowing what was coming - she grumbled and headed off to bed earlier than everyone else.

After we ate, Zora built a shelter for Kia and me. We had a brief conversation about baby-making. Kia informed us that dark elves were like elves and humans - ovulating cyclically. Zora told her that she was not to sleep with me during her fertile times unless we had all agreed that it was time for Kia to conceive. She readily agreed, glancing repeatedly at my groin. Zora grabbed her chin and looked into her eyes - making sure that she understood what she was agreeing to. Kia stared at Zora's mouth before darting in to steal a kiss. Zora gave a small gasp. That look disappeared when she heard me moan and turned to look at me. Both of them giggled when they looked down at my cock trying to chew its way out of my pants.

"What a naughty mutt!" Zora taunted. "It's like all he thinks about is sex," she whispered to Kia.

The two of them stepped up next to me - before running their hands across my chest, stomach, thighs, and groin. I groaned and reached out to pull them both closer. Zora gave Kia a look and they both leaned in to kiss the corners of my mouth - all of our lips sliding and colliding. Their hands were both on my stiff cock and I was about to be undone. My moans turned to pleading.

They each stepped back - out of my grasp - and I groaned in complaint. I moaned again as Zora pulled Kia over for a hug and another little kiss. She groped her chest as she whispered to her.

"I'm tempted to join you, devil girl," she told Kia, "but the rest of us got to have him to ourselves on our first night and I hate to deny you. I hope you're ready to be bred. Unless I miss my guess, you'll find him as - uh - fulfilling - as the rest of us."

Kia purred, her eyes devouring my body from my mouth to my cock.

"Have fun, my pets," Zora giggled, ushering us into our little nest, closing the entrance, and then turning to join the others.

As soon as we were inside, Kia practically tore my clothes off. Shoving me to the ground, she knelt beside me, sucked my cock until she got a taste of pre-cum, and then stood to tease my eyes with her sultry strip-tease.

As she straddled my face, I discovered that dark elf pussies look much the same as those of humans - and - presumably - my father's race. I grabbed the cheeks of her ass in my fists and began devouring her - from top to bottom - paying special attention to her tender little nub.

I halted my labors to catch my breath as Kia shoved my stiff member all the way through her tight mouth and into her throat - sucking and swallowing - quickly overwhelming me.

"Kia!" I warned.

She pulled off of me. "Do it!" she ordered. She deep-throated me once more.

I sucked her clit as she swallowed again, and my cock began belching mutt-seed down her gullet. My head was spinning. Her body was bucking against mine as my efforts were rewarded as well. She came almost as hard as I did.

As soon as she had swallowed the last of my offering, she spun to face me. Her kisses were accompanied by happy moans. I groped her ass as she stroked my half-aware prick.

"I can't believe this," Kia whispered. "I've spent my life on the run. Now I can change my shape, I have a family that actually seems to care about me, and I have a belly full of elf-milk."

"Half-elf," I said, smirking.

"I hope you're not tired yet," she told me, "I'm planning to have a load of your human-milk in my pussy before I go to sleep."

"I could probably be convinced," I told her, smiling - before stealing a kiss.

She kissed me hard and then rolled over to my side. She ran her hand up and down my body until she had coaxed my cock into being ready for another round.

"I'd like you to fuck me hard next time," she told me quietly as she slid back on top of me, "but I want to make sure this actually fits before I have to worry about you breaking my pussy in half."

"I could never destroy anything that beautiful," I told her, looking into her eyes, before pulling her down for another kiss.

She took her time, adjusting to get all of me to fit. I occupied myself by adoring her taut breasts and rubbing her chest, tummy, sides, and hips.

Once I was fully entrenched within her tight pussy - and she began riding me - I grabbed her ass-cheeks and gripped them hard enough to leave fingermarks in her dark blue flesh. I'm not sure which of us was moaning louder.

It took me a while to build up enough of a load to cum inside of her. Kia managed to get four more climaxes before I filled her with my seed. She cooed as she felt it spurting inside.

Once we had caught our breaths, she pulled the blankets over and we fell asleep still joined together - our arms wrapped around one another.