Goblin Queen's Plan Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I expected to feel stones, grinding on my stiff rod - but her mouth was like any other that I'd been inside of - if a little larger. The head of my cock just barely touched the back of her throat. I gasped as I suddenly realized she had my balls in her mouth as well as my cock, her tongue teasing all around my sensitive bits as she sucked me powerfully. I groaned and massaged my hands over her knobby scalp.

"Gods above!" I moaned.

My lower lip formed into a pout as she pulled off of me. She grinned at my disappointment before leaning forward to kiss me tenderly. I held her massive face in my palms and peppered her with kisses. A soft rumble came out from somewhere behind her huge leathery breasts.

I pulled at her mammaries and she scooted forward to give me easier access. Her breasts were softer than the rest of her - but still unlike any that I had fondled or tasted before. Her nipples were wider than the end of my thumb. She keened as I latched onto her rock-hard bud and sucked and nibbled it. She brought the other one to my mouth and I gave it equal attention.

I sucked and gnawed on them for a bit before she brought her face back down to give me another kiss. It was like kissing a Saint Bernard but she was obviously happy with me so I accepted her oversized smooches.

She pushed my knees together, straddled me, and slowly brought her pussy down to settle onto my prick. My face was buried against her belly - just below her breasts. I rubbed my hands over her stomach and sides - and then reached up to squeeze her titanic tits some more.

She was gentle and soon I was buried to the hilt inside of her. Her pussy was definitely the softest part of her - but her vaginal muscles pulsed up and down my length and I called out to her that I was in trouble.

If you've ever run your fingers down a massive rope, feeling the coils bump along within your grip, you'll have an idea of what my cock was feeling as her vagina worked its strong magic up and down my prick. Gods above!

I don't know if she understood what I said or not, but she stopped whatever she'd been doing and began slowly stroking her pussy up and down on my cock, moaning. Her soft rumbles echoed throughout the cave. This - this - I might be able to endure!

I reached down, between us and felt around our joining. My hands couldn't reach her ass - so I contented myself with rubbing her thighs and trying to tease her vulva region. Her clitoris was the size of a marble and felt as hard as a diamond. She keened when I rubbed and squeezed it so I did - teasing her a little - but held off on escalating things until I thought she was ready to climax.

Several minutes later, her breaths were getting more ragged. I mauled her breasts with one hand and abused her clit with the other. She moaned louder and louder and I went after her nub with abandon. She groaned, her pussy took me as far in as I could reach - trapping her clit between my fingers and her body - and her vaginal muscles started milking me again. I cried out in ecstasy as my cock started pumping my load of seed into her.

When she had finished cumming, she held me to herself, flipped onto her back, and pulled the blanket up over me - leaving my cock wedged inside of her - trapping my gooey spend within her still-spasming sex.

~~~

Kia and Zora came to get us for breakfast. As we ate, the two of them talked with Bish about sharing blood-gifts. At a minimum - based on our experience so far - that would give me the ability to speak Bish's language - and should give her access to Elvish and Common. That would make our interactions smoother and free Kia up from constantly having to be around to play interpreter.

Bish readily agreed to share with me - waving away Zora's concerns. When she explained that it might have a severe effect on me as well, the gentle giant came and picked me up, sitting down with me in her lap - like some kind of pet. I'm not sure why I'm always the source of everyone's humor but they were all laughing so hard they were crying.

Zora announced that she didn't see a need to put it off any longer and everyone gathered around as I removed my shirt to lie on top of Bish. Her chest-wrap and skirt were on, but those wouldn't interfere.

The massive woman beneath me tilted her face forward to kiss the crown of my head and Kia told me that she was ready.

It was a little more work, this time, forming the arteries between our bodies. Out of excessive caution, I melded our skin together at a half-dozen points around our chest and stomachs as well. My sharing with Kia had been pretty violent and I was going to have a lot less control this time. Hell, I couldn't even wrap my arms around Bish!

"I've welded our bodies together in a few places," I warned Zora. "Try to keep her from ripping me free of her chest," I asked.

She nodded, leaning forward to give me a quick peck on the lips.

I finished connecting our hearts together. Her blood was far thicker than any I had seen or felt so far. It also felt "lumpy". Our heart rates started skyrocketing as our bodies fought the new blood for dominance. I tried to smooth things as much as I could.

She held on for a long time - riding out the tremors and convulsions. I felt her pass out just before the blackness claimed me.

Egla was cooking lunch by the time I woke up. I started undoing the connections that joined my body to Bish's. I looked at Kia and said something in Trollish. She nodded and changed back to her true form.

I continued to sit next to Bish, leaning against her slightly, monitoring her status. I called for Reav to bring me a canteen as I sensed her heartrate spiking. She woke up just as he brought it over.

I squeaked as she picked me up, brought me to her chest, and kissed me. "Hello, my husband," she said in Common tongue.

As the others cackled in laughter I said, "Unhand me, sexy beast. I'm not some play-thing for you to toy with."

Her eyes twinkled as she kissed me again. As our lips danced together, her body started shrinking. When she had finished, she was only about a head taller than me - looking somewhere between a troll and a human.

"What tricks have you learned, little wife?" I asked her, smiling.

She squealed in glee, jumping to her feet, still man-handling me like I was some kind of ragdoll.

"Be careful with him," Zora said, through tears of laughter. "He's somewhat valuable to us."

Bish set me down, grabbed Zora up and spun her around in a circle. She shrieked in a mixture of laughter and fear.

"Can I borrow your dagger?" she asked Kia.

She glanced at Zora - who shrugged - and then handed it over.

Transforming back to her troll-form, she brought the dagger down, into her forearm. It cut her. She pulled it out and waited. The wound slowly reclosed. She changed back to her half-troll form and repeated it once more - to the same effect.

"What are you doing?" Zora asked her.

"Watch," she told her.

Her skin shimmered and we leaned forward as she stabbed the knife into her arm again - except that it didn't penetrate. The shimmer disappeared and she stabbed once more - and then let her body heal it back.

"Can you be injured at all when you use your skill?" Zora asked her.

"I'm not sure. I think it would have to be something I've never seen before. We'll have to test it but it feels like I could jump off of a mountain and I'd barely feel it."

"Let's not try that, just yet," Zora said, chuckling.

"Can I see your arm?" Bish asked me.

I held it out.

She stabbed the knife-point into my arm

"Bish!" Zora yelled.

"Wait," the troll told her, looking at my arm.

The wound hardly bled - and then slowly started closing back up.

"Like I told you before," Dera said, grinning broadly, "he got another gift as well. You all can thank Bish for that one later tonight."

"I've got one more," Bish said.

As we watched, she took off running, back to the cave. Once she got there, she turned and sped back - and at least three times her previous speed. She slid to a stop in front of me and then leaned in to give me another peck.

Looking at Zora, she said, "That one burns mana fast. That took about a quarter of my capacity."

"How much does the skill take to protect yourself?" Zora asked.

"I think I could probably hold that one for about an hour. Want me to try?"

"Not right now. Let's wait until we're on the road. We'll have you burn your mana down to about half. You'll always want to keep some in reserve - in case we get jumped."

"Why would anybody try to fuck with you guys?" Bish asked.

"You'd be surprised," Egla replied, smiling. "Three thieves thought they were going to take our wagon."

"What happened?" Bish asked.

"Reav teleported around and stabbed them in the calf," she replied. "Then Zack told them he was gonna heal them and that - if they tried anything stupid..."

Reav giggled and said, "He'd piss down their dead throats and leave their naked bodies for the jackals."

"Yeah," Egla said, slightly miffed that Reav had stolen a little of her thunder.

"I left him with a bit of a limp - like I did your brother," I told her.

"Thanks for not killing him. If he ever shows up again, I'll give him one more warning and then you can do what you want with him.

"What about the other one? Does it bother you that we skinned him?"

"No. He got mad at his last wife, killed her, and then ate her heart out of spite. I was horrified when my dad sold me to him for a mate. I took everything from that house that I thought had value. No one in the village will miss him. He was a tyrant - but he was a successful hunter - so he just paid off anybody he pissed off."

"So it won't bother you if we sell his skin?" Zora asked her.

Bish looked at Zora and said, "Could we make my handsome husband a suit of armor from Klag's skin? With the treasure we took from him?"

"I think that's a terrific idea!" Zora exclaimed. "I always worry about him getting hurt - but we always need him in the middle of things because those we rescue are almost always injured."

Bish grabbed me in a bear-hug and I growled at her - causing the others to laugh again.

As we ate, Bish meditated to regenerate her mana pool. Once we had eaten, we doused the fire, loaded the wolf pelts into the wagon, and broke camp - hoping to put a few miles between us and the rotting pile of canine remains.

~~~

End of Chapter 3.

(There are 6 in total.)