Goblin Queen's Plan Ch. 03

Story Info
Half-elf on the run gets captured by goblins, sold. (3/6)
13.1k words
4.89
3.4k
7

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 12/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vira

We cooked breakfast and sat, eating, around the campfire. We cleaned everything up and started packing the wagon.

"Zora!" a man's voice called out.

I looked up from the blankets I was rolling up, to see a goblin male nock an arrow and let it fly. I watched, helplessly, as the bolt flew towards my lover. I heard a bow fire, twice, and the man's missile was knocked from the air. I heard a grunt and looked to see that the second arrow that Imka - because it had to be her - had shot had pinned his tongue to the back of his throat. He was dead before he hit the ground.

We threw the body onto the wagon - with the rest of our things. Zora instructed Reav to loot the corpse as we traveled. We got underway.

The wagon made things a lot easier. Most of the time we still walked, but we sometimes took turns riding with Egla, resting our legs. Of course, the best part of having the cart was that we didn't have to carry our heavy packs anymore.

Just before lunch - which we ate as we traveled - we found a convenient ravine where we disposed of the would-be assassin. We gained another bow and quiver (obviously), a sword, a dagger, a table knife, and a belt-pouch with a few coins. His clothes were too large for me. His pack held a bedroll, a mess kit, and a fire-starter. Egla claimed the flint-rock. The rest of the items went into our growing collection.

By the time we stopped for the night, Dera was asking to be given her blood-gift. I removed my shirt and laid on the blanket. Our newest war-band member peeled her top off - revealing that she wasn't wearing a chest-wrap. She grinned wickedly as she pressed her taut bosoms - a little larger than a handful - against me - wriggling naughtily.

Zora cleared her throat and Dera looked around to realize that she had an audience. The rest of our party was curious to see what, if anything, she would gain from the joining.

Once again, I went over the process, voiced all of the warnings, and asked for permission to proceed. She kissed my lips and snuggled tightly against me.

As our blood mingled, her body began trembling. Imka and Zora knelt on either side of us and made sure Dera stayed in place. I held the woman tightly as she convulsed twice and then passed out.

I let out a huge breath that I hadn't realized I'd been holding. As she slept, the blood - passing between us - finished mixing - and got to the point where it looked the same in both directions. I was tempted to sever the connections but her heart was still racing. She was asleep longer than any of the others had been. Suddenly, her eyes flew open and she yelled, "Zora!"

She started to move and I gripped her more tightly. "Wait!" I called out.

Imka and Zora helped me hold her until I finished separating us and announced that she could safely rise.

Like the last two, she immediately sat up - her firm, round ass pressing down on my abdomen. Her breasts looked tasty from this angle.

"Zora!" Dera cried out.

"Yes?"

"I had two dreams."

"What was the first?"

"You led a large group to a beautiful valley that had everything we needed. We'll live there in safety and in peace."

"Describe the valley," she ordered.

"It looked like any other - except for a wide, shallow pit - with a bramble bush growing nearby, covering a man's bones."

"Okay. What's the second dream?"

"I saw a seer. Her name is Vira."

"Tell me what you saw," Zora ordered.

"She is secretly feeding the prisoners who are loyal to you. She is anxiously awaiting your return, hoping that you will free her from the evil queen, Zeka."

"Anything else?"

"Zeka made her swear an oath of fealty."

"Any idea how she can be released from that oath?"

"Vira does not know it but - after she swore the oath - Zeka killed her family."

"That will work. Anything else?" Zora asked.

"That's all I saw right now. Wow. So that was real?"

"As far as I can tell, yes. I know the valley you saw and everything you've said about Vira and Zeka matches what I know."

"I can see the past and the future?"

"It would seem so, how do your eyes feel?"

"Fine. Why do you ask?"

"What can you see around you?" Zora asked her.

Wondering what my queen was getting at, I looked at Dera's eyes. They were completely white - as if the pupils had disappeared - or her eyes had permanently rolled back, into her head.

"I can't see very far," Dera reported, "and nothing has colors - everything is in shades of grey."

"Can I give you a hug?" Zora asked her.

"Can I give Zack one after?" Dera asked, grinning.

"Yes - and I'll let you two cuddle tonight - but no babies," Zora replied.

Dera accepted the hug - and then laid on top of me to collect a hug and a kiss.

"Hey, now," Zora said, chuckling, "you didn't ask about kisses."

"Sorry," Dera replied, smirking.

"Are you?" Zora asked her, laughing.

"Not really," Dera admitted, sneaking one more quick peck - before sitting up on my stomach again.

"As nice as your butt feels," I said, "it's hard to breathe with you sitting there."

She reached over, tweaked my right nipple with a grin, grabbed her top - and then stood to her feet to get dressed.

After dinner, Zora made a private shelter for Dera and me. Once darkness fell, the others were going to do a quick fly-over of the village - with help from Egla's friends - but Zora didn't anticipate needing my help - so - the dreamer and I were left to our own devices.

I had no clue what Dera's past experiences had been but she knew what she wanted from me. As soon as we were naked, she was on her back - with her knees spread wide - demanding that I fill her - first with my prick - and then with my seed.

She was willing - and her pussy was ready - and we fit together without too much trouble.

Her talented twat went to work on my stiff prick immediately and it was all I could do to stave off my eruption until she climaxed. As soon as I felt her channel tensing, I was lost. She rolled me onto my back and - as my cock pumped my load into her - she ground her trembling trench up and down my length - milking every drop of seed from my body.

She moaned and keened and continued working my cock in and out of her until she came a second time. She finally collapsed onto me, hugging my neck, and kissing me hard. I pulled the blanket over us and almost immediately fell asleep.

Kia

A breakfast of steak and eggs was frying by the time Dera and I emerged from our briar bungalow. Zora hadn't been offered the coin she'd wanted for the chickens so she had kept them. For now, at least, we had eggs to supplement our diets. It was the best breakfast I'd had in a long time. My assessment of this being the most outstanding morning meal that I had ever enjoyed was bolstered by the fact that Dera had milked another load from my cock before we joined the others to eat.

As I ate, I noticed Egla giving the short-sighted dreamer some ugly looks. I was going to have to manage a little jealousy, it appeared.

We loaded into the wagon and traveled for a couple hours until we came to a fork in the road. Zora steered the oxen to the right and we pressed on. Egla had a handful of thistle seeds that our queen had grown from seed to harvest. Her little feathered friends were ecstatic to accept the treats from her palm. The nicest part, in my opinion, was that this was the longest I could remember going without having bird droppings on any of my clothing.

The road started winding to the left and the right as we ascended the side of a steep bluff. A little way, off to our right, a small mountain river rushed by. The thunder of the falling water was getting louder and louder as we approached the end of our climb. Somewhere nearby, there was a raging waterfall.

Night was falling soon after we crested the bluff. I took my canteen and the water bucket and snuck off to the right - through the undergrowth - to see how close the river was - only to discover that it was 20 or 30 feet below the ridge we were now camped on. Egla had followed me. I nearly ran into her as I turned to head back to camp.

"No luck," I told her.

She cautiously stepped up to where I had stood and peered over the edge. "I'll send Twirp to look farther up-stream," she said.

"Which one is Twirp?" I asked.

"The swallow that's always around," she replied.

"Sorry," I said, laughing. "They all kind of look the same to me - but don't tell Twirp."

"I won't," she said, smirking.

I held my hand out to her. She looked at it a moment but finally took it. We walked back through the brush hand-in-hand.

I warned Zora that we were going to be low on water unless Twirp found something. Egla, then, had to explain to her, as well, who Twirp was.

As we finished eating, we heard a pack of wolves a distance ahead, hunting. Zora immediately set to work growing our shelter. It took a little longer now that there were more of us. It was full-dark by the time Egla's little scout returned and we were getting ready to douse the fire and head inside for the night.

"Twirp says those wolves have somebody cornered," Egla reported. "They're hanging from a sapling off the side of the cliff. He doesn't know what they are. They aren't a goblin."

"It's not another bounty hunter, is it?" I asked her.

"I don't think so. I'm pretty sure it's a woman," she replied.

We all looked at Zora - who shrugged and went to get her bow and quiver. The rest of us started gearing up. Watching Reav fidget with his small dagger, I wondered if we should track down some hardened leather so we could make him some light armor.

I stepped over to him and said, "Make sure you follow Zora's orders explicitly. It's dark and we don't need to be getting each other hurt because we can't see as well."

"I can see just fine," he said.

I gave him a hard look.

"I'll listen, da," he said, hugging my waist.

"Good. I don't know what I'd do if something happened to you," I told him.

"You'd heal me," he said matter-of-factly.

"Reav," I growled.

"I know. I know. I'll listen."

Egla tousled his hair as she joined us. I contemplated giving her the same speech, but I figured we'd end up squabbling because I hadn't said anything to the other adults - so I left it. She wasn't quite an adult yet, but I'd already angered her once by calling her a child.

A few minutes later, we headed down the road. Imka and Zora led the way, Egla and Reav were in the middle, and Dera and I brought up the rear. I'd been tempted to suggest that the dreamer remain in the shelter but that was another fight I didn't want to start. She was going to be pretty damned useless in a fight. The things we had learned about Zeka's seer were monumental - but here and now - she was a liability.

Egla didn't need to tell Zora when we'd gotten to where we needed to leave the road, the baying of the hungry beasts told us exactly where they were. Based on their incessant howls, the person we were rescuing was still there - and still alive.

The brush was thick. Even though we were certain that the wolves' attention was directed away from us, we knew that would change quickly once we engaged them.

Zora directed Egla, Dera, and I to stay at the road. Reav was not happy to be assigned to "guard" us. Our queen bent down next to some briars and grew herself a set of thick, thorny armor. Once she was modestly protected, she told Imka that she would take the lead draw the attackers - leaving the archer to pick the wolves off one at a time. Twirp had reported that there were a half-dozen of them. Just before they headed into the brush, Zora extended her arm and a will-o-wisp appeared - a tiny, blinding light in the dark forest. She sent the fairy-like creature ahead, high above their heads, creating a soft glow on the ground - helping to reveal the terrain and Imka's targets.

Soon, the howls turned to feral snarls and those of us on the road waited impatiently for the outcome of the skirmish. We could hear Imka's bow firing shot after shot - as well as the yelps from the wolves that took damage from Zora's sword and armor. As the last of the wolves went silent, Reav disappeared. I started to yell after him - but he was back, a second later, to tell us that it was safe to move up.

The will-o-wisp was still illuminating the area and Imka was standing guard as Zora bent down to peer over the edge of the cliff. By the time I arrived she had made a ladder for me to descend to check on the person we'd come to rescue.

"Dark elf female," she reported as I walked up.

"You keeping her?" I asked, knowing that most goblins wanted nothing to do with the demon-elf hybrids.

"As long as she's domesticated," she said, smirking.

I nodded and started climbing down the ladder.

Zora had grown a small ledge below the woman - who was still hanging onto the sapling that had been the only thing to save her from a lethal plunge to the rocky riverbank below.

"Hello," I said in Elvish. "I'm a healer. Can I check your injuries?"

"What is this thing under me? Where did that ladder come from?"

"Zora can grow plants. She made the shelf to keep you from falling - and the ladder so that I could climb down and we can both climb up."

"The collar? You're a slave? Zora's your owner?"

"She bought me. We have a very non-traditional relationship."

"Why the collar then? Can you still do magic?"

"It keeps travelers from bugging us with questions when a hated half-breed is seen unchained and walking about freely."

She nodded, thinking a moment, before asking, "You ARE free then?"

"I stay with Zora by choice, yes."

"Why?"

"Mutually beneficial relationship," I told her.

She looked at me strangely, staying silent.

I pointed to the platform I was standing on and said, "Your arm has to be tired. This will support both of us. Can I check your injuries? I'm a healer."

"What happens after that?"

"It's up to you."

"Says who?"

"Zora."

I offered her my hand and she finally let go of the sapling. I pushed healing into her body, removing the strain from the muscles, eliminating her fatigue, mending the torn muscles and ligaments, healing the cuts and scrapes she'd acquired when rushing through the brush and scrambling to grab the small young tree that had saved her life.

"Shit!" she said, shivering, as the adrenaline left her and she realized she was cold.

"We have blankets at camp. I didn't think to bring any, sorry. I should probably have thought of that."

"How did you know I was here?"

"Twirp told Egla."

"Who's Twirp?"

"Egla's favorite swallow."

"She talks to swallows?"

"... most birds, I think. I'm not sure."

Reav appeared next to me. "What's taking so long?" he asked in Common.

"She was a little scared," I told him. "I just got done healing her. We'll be up in a minute."

"Okay. I'll tell Zora," he said, disappearing again.

"He can teleport?"

"Yeah."

"What are you?"

"Half-elf healer," I said, smirking.

"You're not telling me everything."

"I don't know you and - at least so far - you're the most untrusting person we've rescued."

"You do this a lot?"

"Seems like it."

"What's Zora's story?"

"Sister tried to kill her, poisoned their mom (or something like that), took the throne. We're going to rescue a few people and maybe try to knock her sister off. I'm not sure if Zora has decided yet on that."

"Fuck!"

"Zora says that - as long as you play nice - you're welcome to stick with us. If you want to split, she won't hold a grudge. If you hurt one of her people, though, it'll go badly."

"That sounds fair. She knows I'm a dark elf?"

"Yeah."

"How's that gonna work? I usually avoid people."

Reav appeared again. "Da?"

"We're coming, bud."

He looked at the woman and disappeared again.

"Da?" she asked, smirking.

"What can I say? I'm irresistible - and how the hell was I gonna tell him that he couldn't call me that. He was crippled and nearly dead from starvation when we found him."

Her laugh, about my irresistibility, turned serious as I finished his story. She nodded. She looked at the ladder.

"I can follow you - to make sure you don't fall - or I can go first."

"You sure you don't just want a chance to look at my irresistible butt?"

"If it's truly irresistible, then I definitely need you to go up first," I said, smiling and quirking an eyebrow at her.

She laughed and headed up the ladder.

I wouldn't call it irresistible - but it wasn't bad - not at all.

Once we were top-side, Zora removed the platform and the ladder - and then stood back to her feet. There were three stretchers - each with two wolves laid out on them. The wolves had already been field-dressed.

"Everybody grab an end," Zora ordered in Elvish, "and we'll get these back to camp."

"You speak Elvish?" the woman asked.

Zora nodded.

"... and the others all understand you?"

"If you stick around, we'll show you some of our tricks," I told her, grabbing one end of a stretcher and nodding for her to grab the other.

Several minutes later, we arrived back at camp. We skinned the wolves as Egla got the fire going again. Zora raised a drying rack over the blaze and we hung the meat to dry.

"You hungry?" I asked the dark elf.

"I wouldn't say 'no' to a wolf steak. Turnabout's fair play and all that."

I laughed and headed towards the fire but Egla had beat me to it - so I turned back to the elf.

"I'm Zack," I said, offering my hand.

"Kia," she replied, shaking it.

Reav appeared next to me and introduced the rest of the group. Kia smiled at his little goblin cuteness as he stood beside me, holding onto my pinkie finger.

"So," I said, "we're all pretty close." I pointed to the briar-wood sleeping hut. "We usually all sleep together. Zora makes a thorny shelter and we crawl inside. She seals it shut and then none of us have to stay up to keep watch."

"Handy," Kia said, nodding.

"It's cozy. As long as you promise not to cause trouble, you're welcome to join us inside. You will, obviously, be at Zora's mercy unless you have a hatchet hidden somewhere."

Kia looked at Zora, who was watching her - as were most of the others.

"A show of trust - from both of us - I get it. I admit that I'm a little overwhelmed right now but you guys are definitely like no one else I've ever met - as a group - or as individuals. I have a feeling I'd be safe enough sleeping by the fire tonight but I'll take you at your word. Who would I sleep by?"

"Most of the time, the new person ends up next to me," I admitted. "Normally, that's because I'm the one that healed them and that's already started a trust relationship."

"Okay, that works. You're not going to take advantage of me while I'm asleep are you?"

"As cute as your butt is, I wouldn't call it irresistible. I think you're safe."

She gasped and pretended to be affronted by the fact that I didn't think her butt was beyond my ability to resist its allure.

"He's sleeping with all of them," Egla told her. "You'll have to work a little harder than that if you want him to chase you."

"What about you?" Kia asked her.

"I'm not an adult yet," the young woman told her, a little snippily.

"Jealous much?" Kia spat.

"I'm not..." Egla began - and then gave a loud huff and stomped off to the shelter.

"Did we all act like that as teenagers?" Kia asked me.

"Probably," I admitted.

"Should I go apologize?"

I raised my eyebrows a little and said, "You can try but we weren't prone to listen at that age - or at least I wasn't."

"I'll try then," she said.

I nodded and stepped over to the fire to check on the wolf steak.

Kia returned a few minutes later. I hadn't heard any screaming, so I was hoping it had gone okay. I offered the elf the roasted meat on a wooden skewer. She sat by the fire and started on her meal.