Goblins and Their Mounts

Story Info
A summary of races goblins like to enslave.
7.5k words
4.27
24.6k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some Words on Goblins

Goblins are a race of small, green-skinned humanoids. Of all the races in the world, goblins are among the most despised. Most see them as sentient vermin. They are not much bigger than human toddlers. Nobody respects them, though everyone with sense fears them. The reason for this is simple. Goblins capture women from other races and ride them as beasts.

Nobody quite understands how goblins, who are neither strong nor particularly smart, are able to capture so many women. Some blame it on their numbers. A large band of goblins may overtake a small human settlement. Others blame it on their cunning. Goblins may not be intelligent, but they are surprisingly skilled at trickery, stealth and other kinds of subterfuge. They expect other races to underestimate them and will use that to their advantage. Those who have faced them in battle speak of their ferocity. A warrior standing against a band of goblins is like a hornet standing against a swarm of angry bees.

Once a goblin catches a woman, he needs to tame her. The first thing he will do is take her clothes off. Goblins are extremely racists and see the women of most of the other races as mere animals. It is absurd to them that human women wear clothes. They believe that they are civilizing them by teaching them obedience and endurance, which is funny, considering that goblins are considered the least civilized race by all the others.

In addition to taking her clothes off, a goblin will tie the arms of the captured woman behind her back. There are two main reasons for this. Firstly, goblins are smaller than their mounts. If a woman had the use of her arms, she could easily overpower her rider and even kill him. Secondly, robbing a woman of the use of her arms makes her feel more like an animal, as she can no longer use tools or pick things up.

Goblins love to decorate and groom their mounts. If the woman's breasts are large enough, goblins like to bind them with rope. The women hate this, both because the ropes are uncomfortable and because it makes their breast bulge, which looks ridiculous. Body hair is usually shaved off, though some riders like to leave a patch of hair above the woman's cunt, especially if her hairs are blonde or ginger, as those shades are rarer. Piercings are quite common, especially in the nipples, labial lips or navel.

Most of the captured women surrender pretty quickly to the will of their new master. Naked and bound, they feel dehumanized and helpless. But no woman can be tamed without frequent canings, floggings and whippings. Exercise is also paramount. A goblin's mount must be a fast runner and capable of carrying her rider for hours at a time.

Goblins ride their women by sitting astride their shoulders. A headstall is put over the women's heads and a bit is placed between their teeth, making them incapable of clear speech. The rider orders his mount by whistling, clicking his tongue and by pulling the reins.

Rider and mount often develop a close bound, much like a knight and his horse. The women realize that they wouldn't be welcomed back home after having lived as goblin whores, so they resign themselves to their fate. Once this has happened, they start taking pride in their new roles as mounts. After a long day's journey, their rider will stroke their cunts and feed them the scraps from his plate.

There are no true goblin women, which is part of the reason goblins capture those of other races. They need women to bear them children. Goblins live with their mothers in small villages until they grow to full size, which only takes a couple months. After that, the young goblin binds his mother's arms and takes her as his first mount.

What follows is a list of some of the races from whom goblins take their women.

Humans - The Most Common Goblin Mounts

Humans are the most numerous of the intelligent races. They are superior to goblins in almost every way. Humans build massive cities and raise vast armies, while goblins roam the forest in small bands. Most of the greatest wizards and scientists are humans, while few goblins are even literate.

But goblins don't fear the expansion of humans. The wilderness is still vast, and there are many small and poorly defended human settlements and farms to plunder. The woods provide refuge from retaliation. Few goblins bands have ever been caught unawares by human soldiers.

The vast majority of goblin mounts are human women. The goblins are picky about who they capture. They want women who are young and beautiful with strong legs for running and large breasts for showing off. A goblin's worth is defined by the beauty and capabilities of his women.

When the goblins sack a settlement, they usually leave some women behind, either because they were too young, too old, in poor shape or just for being too ugly. The phrase so ugly a goblin wouldn't ride her has become a common human insult. For a young woman to be left behind after a goblin attack is deeply humiliating. Still, she will have the last laugh, as she may now be able to marry the fiancé of her more attractive friend, who now runs naked through the forest with a goblin on her back.

Goblins are treated with hostility by most humans. Humans find it deeply insulting that goblins are able to capture their women and turn them into beasts of burden. Philosophers speak of the inhumanity of the way goblins treat their captured women, which is quite hypocritical, as many human cultures don't treat women with much respect. Arranged marriages are the norm, brothels are common and many culture in the northern and southern parts of the northern hemisphere deal in outright female slavery themselves. Slavery is also believed to be common in the southern hemisphere, though few really know what goes on in the fabled lands beyond the great desert that stretches along the equator.

Amazons - Arguably the Best Goblin Mounts

Amazons are usually considered to be human, but they are exclusively female and are really a race onto themselves. While most human women are slightly smaller than their male counterparts, Amazons tower over most men. There are more skilled warriors in the world, though few can match the Amazons' strength and ferocity.

Raids from Amazons are a constant threat to other human civilizations. They lack the technology and ingenuity to lay siege to a large city, but they raid the countryside and decimate large armies on the battlefield. Their capital city lies in a secluded valley that can only be reached through a narrow mountain pass, making it impervious to attack.

Amazons are physically impressive. Their limbs are lean and muscular with no excess fat. They have larger breasts than other humans and fairly wide hips. All of them are beautiful, though in a hard and austere way. They tend to have high cheekbones and prominent jaws. Most have dark hair and sun kissed skin.

While the warrior women of the civilized lands favor female deities, such as Minerva and Diana, the Amazons see themselves as the daughters of Ares, and so they live to emulate his brutality. Amazons have a strict code of honor, though it does not include mercy, neither towards their enemies nor among themselves. Amazons never surrender. They fight until they themselves or their enemies lay dead. To be overpowered in battle is to be excommunicated from the Amazon race.

Amazons do not take prisoners, but they do take women as slaves. The reason for this is twofold. Firstly, Amazons are warriors and loathe to engage in domestic tasks. Secondly, the domineering nature of the Amazons make it difficult for them to get along, so they take slaves to be their sexual partners. Sex between two Amazons would turn into a wrestling match and the loser would be dishonored.

Men are only allowed to enter the queendom of the Amazons once every five years, when the Amazons invite the greatest male warriors of other peoples to attend a grand tournament. The journey to the Amazon capital is perilous and must be undertaken alone. Any men who travel in groups will be slaughtered by Amazon hunters or scouting parties. Those who travel on their own have to contend with various kinds of beasts and monsters. This assures that only the worthy will make it all the way and stops anyone from using this as an opportunity to sneak an attack force into their lands.

The tournament itself is only a single melee where all the warriors engage in a fight to the death, until one man remains. It is usually over pretty quickly. The Queen declares the survivor to the be the avatar of Ares and all the Amazons in attendance prostrate themselves before him.

When the Amazons call themselves the daughters of Ares, they mean that literally, because the avatar of Ares gets to father a new generation of Amazons. Every morning for the next three months, all the Amazon warriors that are within the most fertile period of their cycle have to meet up outside the avatar's tent. This applies even to the Queen herself. The avatar then gets to make love to whoever of them he pleases, until he is too tired to go on.

The Amazons hate this, but it is a necessity. A people that are in constant war needs children. And the children must be strong, so it is important that they come from an Amazon mother and a strong father. But the Amazons loathe having to abstain from war during their pregnancy. Once the daughter is too old to be nursed, they leave her for their slaves to raise and return to the battlefield. They only come back to their daughters once they are old enough to be trained in the art of combat.

The avatar is treated as an incarnation of a god. The Amazons must submit to him completely. His only responsibility is to provide them with as much of his seed as he can muster. Potent aphrodisiac herbs ensure that he is capable and that the Amazons' cunts are wet. When the avatar rests, Amazons will suck his cock with their mouths and insert his seed into their cunts themselves. All that matters is that as many as possible get pregnant.

None of the slaves attend the avatar. The Amazons do everything for him themselves. They keep his tent tidy, they wash him and they feed him. All of this is deeply humiliating for the proud warriors. Through clenched teeth, they see to the man's every need. Everything is done to make him as comfortable as possible. The hope is that when he returns to his homeland, he will inspire young warriors with tales of what he experienced, so that they will dare partake in the future tournaments.

These events are the only time Amazons make love to each other. The reason they do this is because the sight of it helps the avatar climax quickly. Furthermore, it ensures that the Amazons remain wet and ready to receive the avatar's cock once he decides it is their turn. The avatar is the director of this lovemaking. The Amazons must do whatever the avatar finds pleasing.

Many of the avatars take great joy in humiliating the Amazons. The Amazons are often asked to perform erotic dances. Some like to see the Amazons hurt each other, such as by twisting each other's nipples or flogging each other's asses. Others like to see Amazons urinate in front of them. One made all the Amazons crawl on their hands and knees and lick each other's asses like dogs in a long line, while he fucked the rearmost one from behind. A retired general who had lead many campaigns against the Amazons loved putting carved ginger roots up their asses and watch the proud warriors tear up as the juices burned them.

It is not surprising that Amazons sometimes refuse to put up with this. Some even attack the avatar in anger. But when this happens, their sisters run to the avatars defense. The Amazons see no dishonor in losing one's temper, but the avatar must be obeyed in all matters. Any Amazon who fails to heed a command is put in chains, and the avatar is still free to mate with her as he pleases.

A famous example of this is when Sindbad the seafarer won the tournament. Sindbad was not a great warrior, but he made it to the Amazon's capital with the use of guile and magical trinkets he had discovered in his travels. The melee itself, he won by using an enchanted sword that ensured him victory. The Queen was furious. She insisted that the avatar of Ares could only be a great warrior and that Sindbad clearly was no such thing. Sindbad would have been executed then and there, if one of the greatest generals had not stood up to the Queen. She argued that Ares only cares about victory. Sometimes the Amazons fight armies that outnumber them and sometimes they swarm across undefended farmsteads. It is irrelevant to the god of murder whether victory is won through strength in number, battle prowess or guile. Victory justifies the victor.

The Queen challenged her general to a duel. If she had won, her victory would have proved her right. But she lost and as a result, she lost not only the argument, but also her throne. At least she did not have to submit herself to Sindbad. An Amazon who has been defeated in combat is no longer an Amazon. The general made the former Queen into her slave and she was led away, because a slave is unworthy to bear a daughter for the Amazons. The general had many opportunities to question her defense of Sindbad, as the famous seafarer repaid her by making her submit to him often and in creative ways.

Once the three months are over, the Amazons go to the avatar's tent and wake him up. If he has lost count of the days, he will immediately see by their clothed bodies and their stern faces that his time with them is over. They will tell him to leave. He will receive no food for his journey. All he gets to take with him are the memories of having temporarily ruled over the greatest female warriors on the mortal plane. The former avatar is then wise to flee as far away from the Amazons' lands as possible. Many die in the wilderness. Those that survive often end up resting in villages and towns that get sacked by Amazonian armies or raiding parties. If the Amazons recognize him, they will show him no mercy. In fact, they will be eager to pay him back for the indignities they have suffered under him.

Now, there is no way a goblin could ever win the Amazon's tournament. A goblin would never be allowed to enter. Amazons look down their nose on all races and goblins are the lowest of the low. Goblins who are spotted anywhere within Amazon territory would be slaughtered on sight.

Still, goblins find it surprisingly easy to capture and tame Amazons. The trick is to discover where the Amazon army is. Small teams of scouts and hunters will travel far away from the main bulk of the army. These are vulnerable. A large enough band of goblins can easily overpower them with lassos and bolas. The Amazonian longbows are designed to kill knights in armor and are ill suited for taking down a charging band of ferocious little goblins. The Amazons spears are excellent against riders on horses, but are less useful against several goblins riding atop women, who can easily circle around and attack from several angles at once.

Amazons yearn to die in battle. If an enemy manages to overpower them, then they are no longer Amazons. They have become one of the slave people. If they escape and return to their army, their sisters will enslave them, should they suspect that they had been captives in their absence. A defeated Amazon will therefore resign herself to her fate almost immediately after capture. A few will need to have their tempers spanked out of them, but their pride keeps them from suffering such indignity for long, so they quickly decide that they are better off by submitting completely.

Amazons will never send out search parties to try to look for their sisters. If a scout party fails to return, then they are assumed lost. Even if the Amazons discovers that goblins have taken some of their warriors, they will make no efforts to rescue them. The Amazons may hate the goblins and will kill them on sight, but their honor demands that they respect the goblins' victories over whatever women they enslave.

Amazons make for excellent riding beasts. They are physically superior to normal humans and can run faster and for much longer time. Goblins admire them for their majestic beauty and owning one is a signifier of the rider's greatness.

The natural competitiveness of the Amazons can easily be taken advantage of. Amazons have a need to excel, especially in the presence of lesser peoples. Once they have been made into a mount, they want to be a better mount than all the other women. Amazons will also often begin educating the other captive women in the virtues of dedicating themselves to a purpose. Some even learn to respect their goblin masters for their cunning and their ferocity, despite their obvious physical inferiority.

Elves - The Most Beautiful of the Mountable Races

Goblins and elves have an uneasy truce. In the old days, elves would never deal with any greenskins, but this has changed. Now that the humans have become the most powerful race on the planet, the elves take what allies they can get. The elves and the humans are rarely at open war with each other, but human expansion often come at the cost of old elven settlements.

Goblins are nomadic and generally live in places humans have no interest in. Their bands of riders can easily outmaneuver any human army. The elves often find it helpful to have goblins nearby, as they act as a deterrent to human settlers. Therefore, they agree to trade with the greenskins. Goblins are greedy for elven artifacts and knowledge. The elves call them magpies.

But while a small elven settlement would stand little chance against a siege from a large human army, the elves are not helpless. In fact, once roused to battle, the elves are among the most ruthless killers in the world. Entire human settlements have been massacred, because a few village idiots got drunk and violated an elven maid. Few goblins would dare risk the wrath of elvenkind.

Therefore, goblins hardly ever take elves as mounts. The temptation is strong. The beauty of elven women is said to be so great that it inspires the same lust in women as it does in men. But the risk is too great, so only the most foolhardy goblins would ever try to capture and tame one. Those that try are usually never heard from again.

Elven women are somewhat slight in stature. They don't have the large curves that some humans do and their breasts are generally too small to be bound, but their narrow waists and round hips still make them extremely attractive. All elves have perfect skin with no body hair. Wounds and bruises heal quickly. Human artists who have seen them have gone mad trying to capture the beauty of their faces on the canvas or in sculpture. When human noblewomen have their picture made, they will often ask the artist to paint them with elven features.

Though they are not as strong, elves are much faster and more agile than humans. A tame elf can carry a goblin at breakneck speed, even quicker than most Amazons could. Like goblins, elves can live forever and are usually hundreds of years old. Their knowledge of ancient mysteries can be of great value to an ambitious goblin who seek to learn how to harness old magicks.

Goblins who do capture elves will treat them much the same as they treat their human captives. However, goblins do not refer to elven women as mares or as animals. They do respect the personhood of the elves, even those that they have tamed.

Dwarves - The Race with the Biggest Asses

It is said that dwarven men struggle to distinguish human women from human men. When you see a dwarven woman, you may understand why. Dwarven women are short and stocky. They have wide hips, thick thighs and huge breasts. Their features may not be as delicate and their faces may not be as sweet as those of some human or elven maidens, but they are often quite comely in their own way.