Goblins and Their Mounts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mermaids - The Mount Most Likely to Drown Her Rider

Quite a few goblins have managed to capture mermaids. Once the goblins have pulled them up on land, it is easy enough to tame them, as the mermaids strong tails are quite useless outside of the water. However, once a goblin is assured that his mermaid is broken, and he binds her arms and tits and takes her back to the sea to ride her across the waves, it invariably ends with the mermaid pulling the goblin beneath the waves and drowning him.

Mermaids resemble beautiful women from the waist up, but have long scaly tails in place of legs. They are quite sadistic and love pulling humans to their deaths. Fishermen who meet them out at sea often fail to notice their tails, before the mermaids grab them and pull them under.

Devils and Succubi - The Lawyers and Seductresses of Literal Hell

The infernal rings of Hell house many horrible creatures. Most of these are terrifying to behold, though there are some that take the shape of beautiful women. The most common of these are the succubi, who travel to earth to seduce virtuous men and steal their souls. Another kind is the devil, who tries to trick mortals into bargaining their souls away, often in exchange for great power.

One of the most famous people to make a pact with a devil was a human wizard named Faust. The devil promised to serve Faust for 20 years, after which Faust would surrender his soul to the devil. Faust planned to find a way to trick the devil somehow and he may have succeed, if he just hadn't gotten lazy. The devil gave him everything he desired. She made love to him in ways no mortal woman had before, she slaughtered his enemies and she bewitched beautiful women and gave them to Faust as slaves. With a harem of slaves, Faust found he had little time for studies. His procrastination cost him his soul. Now the women who used to be his slaves torture him in Hell.

Many goblins have tried to walk in Faust's footsteps. Nearly all have failed. Devils have little interest in making deals with goblins, as goblins have no connection to the divine. In order to entice a devil, the goblin must find something the devil wants. One famous goblin tamed a cloister full of nuns and got them all to offer up their soul in exchange for the devil's servitude.

Another method is to bind the devil with a spell. A devil can be contained inside a magic circle. It will then bargain for its release. A goblin that manages this may secure quite favorable terms indeed.

A devil is a powerful ally to have, but they are difficult to acquire. Devils love to corrupt men or elves. They have no interest in the souls of goblins. Most will see it as beneath their dignity to bind themselves in temporary servitude to the green vermin.

If a goblin manages to strike a bargain with a devil, the devil will undoubtedly try to trick him through some unexpected loophole. To contend with a devil, one must keep one's wits about oneself. A devil will never break a bargain once struck, so to control a devil, you must convince her that she has agreed to more than she thought she had.