God App Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank me whenever I cum inside you, slut."

"Yes, Master! Thank you so very much for creampieing this little whore!"

Her hips did not stop in the slightest and, thankfully, neither did my erection. At this point I hardly doubted the abilities of the phone, but this had been the first time I'd made a physical alteration -- and on myself no less -- so better to be safe than sorry.

Speaking of the phone, I glanced at it in my hand as Alexandria continued to ride me. All the ability icons were grayed out now, and "0 POINTS" stared back at me. It's pretty great to have Alexandria as my pet, but it would be a shame if I had just burned through all of my points permanently.

"How do I get more points?", I asked, holding up my phone.

With some difficulty, Alexandria took her focus off our sex (never stopping her hips) and turned her gaze to the phone. "Sooo, I was gonna give you these secret challenges and then you'd have to complete 'em and like, that'd be the only way to get more points... so you wouldn't destroy the whole world!"

Her statement was interrupted by several sexual moans, and her words had the high, floaty delivery of a ditzy valley girl. Maybe I was a little hasty with changing her speech patterns; we'll see if this gets annoying.

"Destroy the world? What do you mean?"

"You know how your world has, like, common sense? If you messed with that too much, it would seriously wreck everything. Like, ultra bad shit could happen with time and space."

It was obfuscated by her poor delivery, but I got the gist that my normal dimension couldn't handle too many changes to its version of reality without causing some kind of catastrophe.

"How many points do you think I could spend every day without breaking my world?"

"Hmm..." Alexandria put her index finger to her chin and made an exaggerated thinking face. While she thought, I came inside her again, and felt her pussy clench in orgasm itself.

"O-ohh! Thanks so much again, Master! Your dick feels super awesome!"

With two loads pumped inside her, semen was starting to noticeably leak out from the edges of her pussy, but neither of us paid much mind. Instead, Alexandria spoke up.

"Anyway! I'd say, like, 20 points a day would be the absolute max. It'd be really, really, really dangerous to use any more."

"Perfect. Then, slut, load up this phone with 20 points every day at sunrise."

"Yes, Master!" She even gave a mock salute this time, which clashed hilariously with her still regal bearing and overall physical appearance.

I think this was about all I needed from Alexandria. It sounded like thanks to her, I'd pretty much be set for life.

"One more question: can you get pregnant?"

"Yep! Like you told me to, I made sure this body's got it all!"

Excellent. Not that I had any specific reason to get her pregnant, but it might be interesting to toy around with later.

"Alright. Slut, after I cum one last time, send me back to my bed in my normal world. I want you to come with me and be in my bed when I wake up. Can you do that?"

"For sure! It's a tiny bit forbidden, but nothing's actually stopping me."

This way, if I had more questions or anything unforeseen came up, Alexandria would be there to help me. My little "goddess" on a leash.

Excited, I moved myself for the first time, ramming my cock deep into Alexandria's perfect pussy. I did it again, and again, and again, each time provoking a loud moan from the centuries-old maiden. I sat up and groped her marvelous tits, feeling the softness of her skin against my finger as I stroked her nipples.

Looking up at her gorgeous face, I commanded her: "Kiss me, slut".

"Yes, Master..."

Her voice was thick with sex, but also contained the barest hint of sorrow. Although I had completely fucked her mind and priorities, there must have been some part of her that understood what was happening, and wept. I wasn't about to be sympathetic, though. She effectively did it all to herself by giving me this power in the first place. The whole thing was designed to be used on other people, and she had probably planned to point and laugh at however things played out in the mortal realm. I probably never even would have thought to turn the phone against her if she hadn't decided to appear in such a perfect, sexy body (or, partial body at the time). She really has no one to blame but herself.

Our lips locked and tongues tangled, as I wondered if this was her first kiss too. Most likely. What a wonderful encounter this turned out to be, one that would forever alter the course of both of our lives. I closed my eyes as I came for a third time inside Alexandria, and as soon as I did, I felt an indescribable shift in my core. My consciousness began to fade out, presumably as part of the process to send me back home. With my last vestiges of thought, I was thrilled and profoundly happy. I would be re-entering my life with the power of a god, all the while as the god herself worshiped at my feet.

Things were about to get very fun.

12