God App Ch. 04

Story Info
The family's sex lessons continue throughout the weekend.
8.2k words
4.61
59.4k
90

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/18/2023
Created 03/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xerg
Xerg
808 Followers

Day 3:

Ash, Emma and I were sitting down for breakfast, all of us dressed normally. The sexual academy wasn't scheduled to recommence until after we ate. Like yesterday's dinner, I was restraining myself. I had the "common sense" trigger in my back pocket, along with new app points as of this morning, but I didn't want to cut into my sisters' stamina right away. With a full day of sex lessons ahead of us, it'd be anticlimactic if they ran out of steam halfway through.

"Can you pass me the pepper, Em?" Ash gestured to the shaker near Emma's plate.

Emma replied nonchalantly, "No problem, Ashley."

Ash didn't seem to mind that Emma had gotten her name wrong -- because she actually hadn't. As soon as I woke up this morning, I spent another 10 points to change Ashton's name to Ashley. Maybe it was a small thing that wasn't worth so many points, but it was easier than manually correcting every person that came along calling her "Ashton". I wanted to wipe out any trace that my sister had once been my brother. I thought about changing her name to something completely different and degrading, like "Whore" or "My Brother's Sex Slave", but ultimately decided that such a ridiculous name might draw undue attention. For now, it was best if the family appeared normal to outside parties.

Emma passed Ash the pepper, reaching around the table's centerpiece... otherwise known as Mom. Our mother was standing on top of the table, in the same nurse costume as yesterday, dancing in place like a stripper. She'd run her hands along her legs, use her arms to squeeze her tits together, and shoot each of us kids a seductive wink from time to time.

I'd requested this show from Mom "for breakfast" this morning. Might as well get some use out of those original mental changes.

--------------

After breakfast, it was time for the first sex lesson of the day. Mom and I were in the living room again, waiting for Ash and Emma to join us. As my sisters had been leaving to change into their "uniforms", Mom handed each of them a bag and told them to wear what was inside instead.

"Hey, guys!" "Sorry for the wait."

With a greeting from one and apology from the other, Ash and Emma strode into the room..

For what was coming, even yesterday's schoolgirl outfits were too tame. What the girls wore now would be their new uniform for the remainder of the academy -- and they were practically naked. They were each adorned in a tiny micro bikini, only barely qualifying as "clothing". Red heart-shaped pieces of cloth covered their nipples and vaginas, connected together by the thinnest of threads. Otherwise, that was it. Their bodies were completely visible, with the shape of their tits and ass laid bare for the world to see.

Obviously, I was the only one to find anything unusual about my sisters' new apparel. Ash and Emma took a seat next to me, and class began. The topic: "Oral Sex (Cunninlingus/Fellatio)".

--------------

The structure of the lessons was familiar at this point. After Mom gave a clinical overview of oral sex, it was time for demonstrations and practice.

The cunninlingus demo was the first time that I was watching from the sidelines. Instead, Mom called upon Emma, and we were treated to the glorious sight of our mother eating out her little girl. At my request, the fellatio demo was delayed until later, and we moved straight into cunnilingus practice.

Like yesterday, Mom grouped us by gender rather than sexual orientation -- meaning that I'd be the only one "practicing" eating pussy. Ash and Emma laid on the floor and shifted the bottom portion of their swimsuits to the side. That's how little these micro bikinis covered; they didn't even have to fully remove anything to expose their cunts.

My sisters looked up at me expectantly, but I had something to say first.

"Mom?" I asked. "I'm not feeling super confident about this." That was a lie. "I think it'd help if I could practice on as many people as possible. Can I practice on you, too?"

Mom looked understanding, and nodded. "Of course, dear! I'm here to facilitate your education however I can."

My ever agreeable mother took off her panties and laid down alongside her daughters. For the first time, the pussies of my entire family were presented to me at once. It would be so easy to just fuck them here and now, but I was enjoying the gradual escalation of Mom's academy. I could be patient for a little longer...

I dove in, licking and kissing each of them in turn. Moans of pleasure escaped from the women as I worked, but whenever I could tell one of the girls was getting close to orgasm, I'd lay off and hop to one of the others. The lack of release made all of them wetter and hornier as time went on; Emma began to play with her tits, while Ash and Mom started kissing. Occasionally I'd finger one of their pussies while eating out someone else's, but took great care that my fingers movements were small, only teasing rather than pushing them over the edge.

As I continued to swap between them, they would all lift their hips towards my face, seeking my tongue and practically begging to climax. Eventually, I allowed it. Mom came first, then Ash, and lastly Emma.

I stood up to look over my handiwork, all three of them breathing hard from our cunnilingus practice. Frankly, so was I, plus my jaw felt a little sore from all the exertion. I'd been worried about my family overexerting themselves earlier, but it wouldn't do if I lacked the stamina to keep up -- especially since my harem would only grow.

Whipping out my phone, I sent a new physical change to myself:

"I am strong and fit enough to fuck countless women all day without getting tired."

This was the first physical change I'd made to myself that had a visible effect. Before my eyes, my arms and legs gained an impressive amount of muscle and all my stomach's flab transformed into a well-defined six pack. Switching to my phone's camera to take a quick look, the scrawny man I'd once been now looked like someone who hit the gym for hours everyday. I didn't look monstrous; I didn't have the insane proportions of a bodybuilder or anything. In fact, my height and overall build hadn't changed at all. I just looked like a slimmer, stronger and healthier version of my old self.

That was intentional, which is why I hadn't just said "I am as strong as humanly possible" or something. I liked who I was, physically, and didn't enjoy the image of accidentally turning myself into a hulking mass of muscle.

In any case, the change had done its job. The soreness was gone. I felt like I could go down on my family for hours if I wanted to... but it was time for them to return the favor.

Mom, Ash and Emma were getting to their feet by now. Mom looked at me with a wide smile, then spoke to my sisters. "Wasn't that wonderful, girls? I think your brother has proven that he is quite adept at pleasing a woman."

"Yeah! That felt great!" "It... really did." Ash was enthusiastic in her agreement. Emma was more timid, but she sounded just as genuine.

Sliding her panties back on, Mom's gaze went to my crotch, my underwear unable to hide the obvious erection. "Oh, perfect, sweetie! You're already prepared for our fellatio demonstration. Why don't you take a seat?" " At her question, she indicated the chair that she's used for all of her sexual demos so far.

Mom's adherence to an organized structure in these lessons -- a demonstration by her followed by practice among the students -- was admirable, but I was itching for a little variety myself. I'd been able to get Mom to join cunninlingus practice by leaning into my role as a student, but I think this time it'd be simpler to go the direct route.

I sat in the chair and, as Mom was crouching down to work off my underwear, I said, "It's common sense that, for the fellatio lesson, the demonstration and practice are combined. The teacher and students will all suck the same dick at the same time, while the teacher guides and instructs."

As always, there was no indication that any of them had heard me, but their actions spoke for themselves. Mom looked back at my sisters and gestured them over. "Get close, girls! You won't be able to fellate anything all the way over there."

Within moments, Ash and Emma had joined Mom at my crotch. My underwear was off now, and my throbbing cock loomed tall over all of them.

"Ashley and Emma, we will now begin the act of fellatio, more commonly known as a blowjob. Don't be nervous and follow my lead."

And then, it began. A triple blowjob, from my mother, older sister, and younger sister all at once. My whole family, with their lips on my cock. How few in this world had experienced such a thing?

They started by licking. Mom swirled her tongue around my tip, while Ash and Emma traced lines of saliva up and down my shaft. Once Mom leaned forward to swallow my dick, my sisters moved down to suck on my balls, their eyes trained on our mother sucking off her son. They weren't watching her out of disgust or fear, of course; they were carefully observing, committing her actions to memory so that they could replicate it themselves. The room was gradually filled with soft slimy sounds, from Mom's spit intermingling with my precum.

After some time, the teacher backed off, and the students took turns holding their brother's dick in their mouths. Mom coached them along the way, explaining about proper breathing techniques and how to tell when they were doing something right from my reactions. Surprisingly, in contrast to kissing practice, Ash was a bit better at sucking cock then Emma. Maybe latent memories of her prior life were helping out, giving her an intuitive sense of the most sensitive areas...

After my sisters had traded my dick between them four or five times, I spoke up. "Mom, I know it's probably too soon for Ash and Emma to do it themselves, but don't you think it would be educational to show them deepthroating?"

I didn't actually know for sure if Mom had experience deepthroating, but with twenty-something sexual partners, part of me just assumed she was well-versed in everything under the sexual sun. Luckily, she didn't disappoint. "That's a great idea! Watch closely, you two", she replied, directing the second sentence to my sisters.

Ash, who had been going to town on me, reluctantly pulled my dick out of her mouth and ceded it back to Mom. Without hesitation, Mom opened wide and, well, deepthroated me. She took my entire penis into her mouth and down her throat in one fluid motion, holding it there for several seconds. When she did start to pull out, she stopped about halfway up, then pushed all the way back down again. This repeated again, and again, and again. The entire upper third of my cock never left her mouth, with the inside of her throat massaging my tip as it slid back back and forth.

It was... incredible. Maybe I'd have Emma and Ash practice with dildos on their own time, to reach this level of skill at giving a blowjob.

I felt an unavoidable ejaculation impending as my mother continued. Without much time, I said, "When you make a man cum with a blowjob, it's common sense to swallow his semen completely."

Half a second after I forced that out, I exploded. Mom stayed glued to my cock, greedily sucking down every drop of my seed, until I was completely drained. Based on her position, she'd probably been planning to swallow anyway, but it didn't hurt to give Ash and Emma that "common sense" too.

Finally, Mom lifted her head. After a slight cough, she told me, "Next time, say something when you're about to cum, darling. It makes it easier on the woman if she's prepared for it."

Shit, she was actually chastising me? I felt a brief flare of anger, but I let it subside. Mom was just doing the role I'd assigned her. It would be wrong to punish her for that.

Naturally, the blowjob practice wasn't over. Both of my sisters had to keep going until they'd each made me cum. It took a while, especially for Emma, but they eventually managed. By then, it was too close to lunchtime to fit in a whole new lesson, so we practiced kissing again until it was time to eat.

--------------

After lunch, the afternoon was exactly what you'd expect: new lessons with new sexual topics. They progressed in more or less the same fashion as the prior lessons, so I'll give you the abbreviated version.

Titfucking was first up; this one was the main reason Ash and Emma needed a new uniform. The bikinis left so little to the imagination that my sisters were able to wrap their boobs around my cock with no issue whatsoever. Those red hearts covering their nipples in some ways made it hotter than if they'd been completely naked. I came four times over the course of this lesson: once from a titfuck from each of the family, and a fourth time from a double titfuck with Ash and Emma. (They sandwiched my dick between all four of their breasts at once. It was fantastic.)

Next was analingus. This was paired with a review of yesterday's lesson -- while each woman ate my ass, she would also reach around to give me a handjob. Mom was the best at this, unsurprisingly, but her daughters weren't half bad either. I came three times over the course of this lesson.

The last lesson before dinner was intercrucal sex. I'd thrust my dick back and forth between each of the ladies' thighs, essentially causing my dick to rub against their pussies. Of course, this was dangerously close to actual sex, but I was careful not to insert. Not yet. Once again, I came three times over the course of this lesson.

After dinner, we kept things light and reviewed the oral sex lesson from the morning. In particular, I sixty nine'd each of the girls, one at a time. We even made it into a bit of a competition, trying to see which of us could make the other cum first. I beat Ash and Emma, but was no match for Mom. That woman's blowjobs were something else.

When I went to bed that night, I realized this was the first day where I hadn't spent all 20 of my points. There just hadn't been much need to; the "common sense" trigger was enough to keep my family moving along the right path. However, I didn't consider that a bad thing. Core changes were pricey, and even mental changes could eat through points fast depending on how I used them. I had a feeling, once the weekend was over, I'd have no problem burning through an extra 10 or 20 points.

--------------

Day 4:

"Sexual Intercourse"

That was the title of our first, and only, sex lesson of the day. We were all gathered for the last day of the sexual academy, but this time we were in Mom's bedroom rather than the living room. I glanced at Ash and Emma, and caught their gazes flickering towards me as well. They seemed... anxious. That made sense. Even if it wasn't incest, the thought of having sex for the first time can be frightening. Well, not that they really saw it as sex either, only "practice", but still, I get it.

"This", Mom stated, "is what we've been working towards for the past two days. While we have felt pleasure and made each other orgasm in previous lessons, all of it was only a prelude to sexual intercourse. Sex is the most intimate you can be with another person, a unique way for couples to connect while they both give and receive immense pleasure. In school, you have already been taught about sex as it pertains to conceiving a child. Therefore, today we will focus on the other side of sex: the pleasure."

Ash and Emma shifted slightly at that. I couldn't read their emotions.

Mom continued. "However, since my darling daughters are virgins, they will not participate in this morning's practice. Instead, they will observe as I and my son demonstrate different positions of sexual intercourse, in preparation for my daughters practicing sex themselves later in the evening. Are there any questions?"

Mom had a tendency to phrase these lectures as if she was speaking to hundreds of students, rather than just three. Regardless, she was following my plan to a T. I didn't want to just take my sisters' virginities in a normal lesson; I wanted it to feel more meaningful. So, Ash and Emma would watch from the sidelines as I fucked Mom this morning.

But, there was one more wrinkle. Mom pulled out a shoebox, filled with folded scraps of paper.

"Before each position, to showcase the variety of situations in which two people might have sex, we will pull a piece of paper from this box and roleplay the scenario it describes."

She turned to me and held out the box. "As the student, you may pick our first scenario, sweetie."

I grinned. For the most part, I genuinely had no idea what was in that box. Mom had prepared it on her own, without input from me. However, there was a single exception. Near one of the box's corners, there was a piece of paper folded in a slightly different manner from the rest. That piece of paper was my sole contribution.

I reached for that piece, pretending I picked it at random, then read what it said aloud.

"For the past two days, a man had hypnotized his mother and two sisters into obliviously conducting incestuous sex lessons. Now, the mother has suddenly regained her normal mental state, but her body still obeys her son's orders. The son forces himself onto his helpless mother, having sex with her for the first time while his still-brainwashed sisters watch."

No one reacted for a second.

"Hm...", Mom appeared deep in thought. "You managed to pick one of the more convoluted scenarios right off the bat." To my sisters, she said, "As this scenario illustrates, roleplay is a common way for couples to act out illegal or impossible fetishes. If you ever find yourselves participating in such a thing, be sure to..."

She went on for about a minute about making sure you feel safe at all times during sex, that you trust your partner and so on. Ash and Emma listened closely, no one batting an eye at the suspiciously specific roleplay scenario. After Mom finished her disclaimers, she laid herself across the bed. She was in the same nurse costume as she had been all weekend (sans panties) and, looking at her, it hit me that it was finally time. I was going to fuck my mother.

"Are you ready to begin?" she asked me. Her voice had a subtle hint of lust as she looked over my muscular body.

"Absolutely... let's start the roleplay."

Once the last word had left my lips, Mom changed.

"I -- wh -- where am I? What am I wearing?!" Her eyes went wide and started to dart around the room. Mom looked confused, even terrified, as her mind struggled to take in her situation.

"Good morning, Mom", I said, lifting myself onto the bed and slowly crawling towards her. Her eyes bulged at my erect cock.

"No! Don't come near me!" She scrambled away as fast as she could, throwing herself off the bed with such force that she lost her footing and slipped to the floor.

This would have been an applause-worthy acting effort - if it was acting. This morning, I had sent Mom two new mental changes:

"Whenever I say 'let's start the roleplay', you will enter a state called 'roleplay mode', where your common sense reverts to normal but your body automatically obeys any orders I give you."

"Whenever I say 'let's stop the roleplay', 'roleplay mode' will end, and you will recall anything you did during 'roleplay mode' as being just an act."

I'd asked Alexandria beforehand, and she informed me that there's no issue with mental changes referring to and building upon each other, as long as I'm not too vague with my wording. She wasn't a genie trying to trick me; these changes would function exactly as intended.

I did try to think of ways to fit all of this into a single mental change, or even to leverage the "common sense" trigger, but the app actually rejected an excessively complicated mental change when I tried, and "common sense" isn't ironclad. Even if Mom thought it was "common sense" to obey my orders, if I told her to have sex with me while realizing that it was incest, chances are she'd refuse.

Xerg
Xerg
808 Followers