All Comments on 'God App Ch. 04'

by Xerg

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
MiniwandMiniwandalmost 2 years ago

This chapter feels rushed. Day 3 passed in no time with "we did this and that" for the story.

I didn't like the way he used his family during intercourse lessons. Sure he has always been using them but it's was done in a way the women were happy. The way he used role-playing with his mother wasn't nice. Same with Emma, he could have made her bi before having sex with her.

BraincrashBraincrashalmost 2 years ago

I strongly disagree with the previous comment. The role playing with the mom was the highlight of the chapter for me and it helped distinguish the story from others mc harem stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The first three chapters have been good. This one bothered me a bit more. The intercourse part was honestly difficult to read and was explicitly rapey, which I didn't like. Sure, the whole concept of this story is that he is in control of his family in spite of their normal desires or inhibitions, but the fantastical nature of an app that causes the family to enjoy the actions and not feel coerced or forced is too unrealistic to be bothersome. Fucking your mother while she screams and begs for mercy is a step too far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The drama and character development in this chapter is great!

TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthoralmost 2 years ago

I think you did an amazing job with the story. Please do not make Emma bi. As a matter of fact when he finally gets her girlfriend, have Emma revert back to normal but not able to do anything while he takes her girlfriend. While you are at it, make the girlfriend enjoy it verbally, but physically and mentally feel fear and disgust. in the end though, it is your story and I will enjoy reading regardless. Thank you for taking the time and putting yourself out there to share this story. People do not understand how difficult it is to share something you put a lot of time, energy and emotion into, with the public. Only to be criticized by people who do not have the same strength and courage. Oh, and post Anonymously

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story so far, but agree with the other comments that it's starting to feel rushed and that the writing quality is slipping a little. Hopeful that it recovers in future chapters. Big fan of the Ash gender tf stuff. Nice effort overall, although the 'gay girl made to like dick' trope is a bit trite.

P.S. Hey Dave, did a real life lesbian kick you in the nuts and steal your wallet or something? Sounding a little scary there...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I enjoy this story very much, and I am eager to see where it goes from here.

I like your idea about having his mother revert to her normal state of mind, to better showcase the changes to her.

Having them act like mindless sexcrazed bimbo's all the time would get old real fast, so I hope to see more scenes along those lines.

I love that you took your time progressing the sex. The sex ed was a lovely idea, and I can't wait to find out how he takes advantage of his old friends and his sisters girlfriend.

All in all, it is a story with a lot of potential, and it's an easy five stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for your stories, I enjoyed them very much and I'm can't wait for sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I didn't like much the rapey part personally but that's up to everyone. But still raping his own mother after only 3 days feels way too rushed. I mean it could have been a failed try but something that would be in his mind to try later on. I really liked the rest of the story but this part feels too early in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

wild, amoral, unhinged, and a ton of fun

KeeperonKeeperonalmost 2 years ago

The mum role play could have been better. I love the ability to have her reverting to her old self and her change over coming chapters will be a highlight. I just would have had her body contradicting her mind. A pleasing groan and orgasm to bring in humiliation. Are you going to cuckold Will?

P_DoggP_Doggalmost 2 years ago

Really looking forward to more of this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What if he started subconscious programming for his mom's real mind to cause her to start enjoying being his slave and rationalizing for herself why she wants to be his slave. I don't mean he writes a script for her but more like an algorithm plus false memories of fantasizing about him in the past and having an inherent submissive kink desire that is conflicting with her morals which then incentives her to rationalize and accept this as a sort of kinky Stockholm Syndrome she created for herself eventually culminating in the belief that she wss never controlled but that her son was so naturally dominant that she chose to obey and is convinced he's a stud who deserves to dominate any woman he wants and maybe helps him grow his harem or start a sex cult in his name or something. That would be awesome because as hot as things are now it would be even hotter if he gets their genuine personalities to brainwash themselves say they are conscious but actively willing slaves instead of just living sex dolls operating on slut mode without realizing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

hope you continue this one! I'd view the negative comments on this as being proof that you're evoking strong feelings :) that's an accomplishment in erotica

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 year ago

Spent another 10 minutes editing this story so I could load it into Text Aloud. Story is actually pretty good but there are Authors here that need no Editing. 5 Stars for the story itself.

Aussie1951Aussie1951about 1 year ago
At last

This chapter is a vast improvement on the last two. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I half expected the bunny tails be butt plugs when they walked in. It wouldn’t fit with the progression and slowly drawing it out to savor but maybe next time.

ArcDemonDemiurgeArcDemonDemiurge2 months ago

Honestly, I think the first physical change I'd give myself was the ability to change my body at will.

Max_Musterman2Max_Musterman29 days ago

I really disliked the rape torture of his mom, its one thing to chage her mind about incest but its a completly different thing to force her to bear all this while knowing she can do nothing against it. These are the situations where suizid becomes a viable option for the victim and where really i want to kill him, so the torture ends.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous