God App Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My little sister's pussy was the tightest I'd ever experienced, perhaps because of her body's petite frame. It clung to my cock as if it never wanted me to leave, massaging my full length with every push. Emma had been only mildly wet to start, but her juices increased by the second, her body automatically reacting to this new and unexpected pleasure.

"I can't believe I said I wasn't attracted to men! I realize now that the greatest happiness for a woman is to get railed by a big, hot dick like yours!"

She didn't mean that. She was only repeating words Mom had told her to say. True, she was getting wet, but that was also only out of obligation to make this "practice" go more smoothly. In fact, once our sex started, she had stopped looking at me and was facing straight ahead. Maybe she was fantasizing that I was her girlfriend with a strap-on or something.

Still, it brought me unimaginable pleasure to have a lesbian like her prasiing my dick -- especially because I knew that, before long, I'd make sure she meant every word.

Ash was touching herself as she watched her siblings "practice". Her moans mingled with mine and Emma's, and she even began to look at me with something resembling desire.

Let's switch sisters. With no need to pace myself, I thrust particularly hard into Emma's pussy and flooded her womb with my cum.

"Ohh! Ah..." In spite of herself, she clenched up and made a short, loud moan. She didn't orgasm, but my dick stabbing into her deepest parts was clearly pleasurable. She released another slight moan as I slid out of her, and stayed where she lay in a daze.

"T-thank you for blessing me with your semen, Master. My pussy is forever for your exclusive use," Emma mumbled as I turned toward Ash. She continued to follow the "script" she'd been taught, combined with being under the common sense to call a man "Master" once he had cum inside her.

Ash moved her hand away from her pussy as I approached, and her ass wiggled as the head of my dick grazed her clit.

"Please!" Ash pleaded. "Please fuck me! I want to feel you all the way inside me!"

As opposed to our little sister, the emotion behind Ash's words was almost authentic. I could see in her eyes that she was aroused, desperate to be dicked down. I'd noticed similar behavior from both her and Mom throughout our lessons this weekend; since "practice" wasn't incest, their inhibitions were released and they started getting horny. (For obvious reasons, I never really saw the same thing happen with Emma, outside of maybe our first kissing lesson.)

"Do it! Please!" Ash was still begging, and had even started inching toward me. My tip was now spreading her pussy lips, rubbing against her opening.

Who am I to refuse when a woman so clearly wants me?

"Oooohh!" Ashley, my older-brother-turned-older-sister, screamed in pleasure as she was pierced by my cock. Unlike Emma, Ash was sopping wet -- she probably felt no pain at all from my insertion.

Also unlike Emma, who essentially just laid there as I pistoned her, Ash aggressively worked her hips, slamming her ass against my waist repeatedly as she savored every inch of my cock. After only a moment, I felt her pussy tighten up all around me and she squealed happily.

"Did you cum already, Ash?" I could scarcely believe it.

"I-I did. I'm a naughty sister, cumming all over my little brother's cock." In contrast to her words, Ash looked embarrassed. She was adorable.

Ash's hips slowed as she came, but my movements sped up in turn to maintain the intensity of our sex. My hands gripped her thighs, and their muscular feel reminded me of who my sister had once been. I raised my eyes to fully take in the sight before me. Ash's tomboyish build was completely at odds with her sexualized outfit and rosy expression; it was a beautiful dichotomy.

Emma sat up and began to kiss me as I banged our older sister. Emma's job wasn't over just because I came inside her once. She and Ash both knew that our threesome would continue all through the night -- and that their role was to pleasure me as much as possible. What they didn't know was that it wouldn't stop with the sunrise; for the rest of their lives, they were my lovers and my slaves.

I erupted into Ash as these thoughts coursed through me, and she herself came for a second time as I did. Of course, she showered me with similar words of gratitude as Emma had. "Thank you, Master! I'll always be grateful that you turned me into a woman, so I can experience pleasure like this!" And she smiled at me, blissfully unaware of how thoroughly I had warped her life.

With short breaks as needed (mainly for the girls' benefit), our "practice" continued for hours afterward, in every position you can imagine. Emma rode me in cowgirl while Ash sat on my face. Ash and I kissed in missionary while Emma ate my ass. They even made out with each other as I alternated fucking the both of them. From the sheer amount of stimulation, Emma did eventually cum a few times, though her number of orgasms was dwarfed by both mine and Ash's. I wasn't worried about it -- tonight wasn't my end goal for the two of them, it was just the first step.

--------------

In the end, we were curled up together on the bed, both of my sisters laying their heads on my chest.

"Thanks for practicing sex with us, Master", Emma whispered to me. "I've really learned a lot."

"Yeah, Master, for real. This sort of thing always scared me, but now I feel like I could go out and lose my virginity tomorrow, no sweat!" Ash agreed, still believing herself a virgin despite the evening we'd just had.

As part of "practice", the two of them would sleep in my bed tonight, and they passed out in no time not long after thanking me -- two oblivious bunny girl slaves nestled up against their master.

Once I was sure they were asleep, I reached for my phone and sent a new mental change to each of them. Starting tomorrow, we would progress to the next stage of my plan.

Just as I was about to put the phone down, it lit up and buzzed in my hand. Looking at the screen, I grinned as I saw a message from Will.

"Down to meet for lunch tomorrow? Need your advice on some stuff."