God App Ch. 06

Story Info
A young man visits his sister's girlfriend.
11.3k words
4.6
24.5k
60

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/18/2023
Created 03/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xerg
Xerg
793 Followers

Day 6:

"Here you are, Master." Mom, sitting on my lap, held a forkful of golden hash browns towards me. I gladly opened my mouth to receive them, her bare breasts jiggling a little as she leaned into me.

"More water, Master?" Emma asked from my left, a full pitcher in her hands just for this occasion. I gestured a "yes" with my hand, not wanting to speak before I had finished chewing. Nodding, she stepped forward and filled my glass to the brim before returning to stand off to the side.

Mom and Emma were both in maid outfits reminiscent of Alexandria's usual attire, tits out with skimpy skirts. It felt appropriate to look the part for their duties this morning.

When I reached for the glass of water, my "chair" wobbled every so slightly, but regained its stability a second later. I let my hand momentarily fall to my side, enjoying the feel of the soft flesh beneath me. The "chair", as it happens, was Ash and Alexandria. The two of them knelt side-by-side on the floor, naked, silently offering up their bodies as a place for me (and Mom) to sit.

It hadn't even been a week since Alexandria gifted me with the app, but already the feeling of authority it granted had become second nature. I don't think I'll ever grow tired of coming up with new ways to distort our family breakfasts. Between the various mental changes - from Alexandria's "slut" keyword, to Mom and Emma's compulsion to obey "breakfast requests", to my whole family's adjustable "common sense" - the possibilities were endless.

For a change of pace, this morning I opted to assert my dominance in a not-so-sexual (or not-as-sexual) way. Mom and Emma waited on me hand and foot, while Ash and Alexandria - the lifelong bully and arrogant "goddess" - were reduced to literal furniture. These four weren't just my sex objects; they were my slaves in heart and soul, now and forever. (Not that they'd believe it if I told them.)

I think it was time to expand. Will and Junette were fun, and I didn't intend to stop playing with either of them, but at the same time I wanted another family in my harem. There was nothing quite like upending something so ordinary yet so personal.

Looking to my little sister, inspiration struck. "Emma? What was your girlfriend's name again?"

-------

I roamed the halls of one of my college buildings, killing time between classes. After my conversation with Emma over breakfast, I had big plans for the evening, but until then I still had my courses.

For the moment, it would require too much of a point investment to absolve myself of my academic responsibilities, and ditching class entirely seemed like a bad idea. Outwardly, I should pretend to be the same man I've always been; the app is great for controlling a small number of individuals, but if a large group like the police or government somehow got wind of my reality-altering abilities, I doubt I'd come out on top. Maybe I could subvert key leaders, even command Alexandria to fight for me (is she immortal?), but things would no doubt get time-consuming and messy. Better to take it slow and not let my reach exceed my grasp.

Besides, there were certain benefits to hanging around campus.

"Hey, Junette! How's your morning been?"

I'd seen the redhead from behind and snuck up to greet her. Luckily, the two of us were alone, with no one else around.

"O-oh! Master! Pretty good for now, but I-I'm dreading this literature presentation I've got later." She blushed a little, probably recalling the two of us having sex yesterday. Sorry, not "sex" - my contribution to her relationship in my capacity as a "human dildo".

I'd finally fucked my lifelong crush - in front of her boyfriend, no less. I couldn't resist needling her about it. "Did you enjoy yourself yesterday?"

Junette blushed deeper. "Y-yeah. It was great, Master. Thanks for your help, really. Things are a lot better between Will and I now."

Anything for my two best friends. One should never underestimate the importance of sexual compatibility in a couple.

I smiled, trying not to laugh. "Don't mention it. That's what a 'human dildo' is for." I paused to take in Junette's slim figure. Today, she wore a tight top with a slight but tantalizing bit of cleavage, and a pair of pink shorts which unavoidably highlighted her ass.

I licked my lips. "Actually, I'm free at the moment, so I was wondering... would you like some more 'human dildo' time?"

Her eyes widened, and she quickly looked around to confirm we were still alone before grimacing. "Oh, Master, the uh, offer's appreciated, but I'm not exactly the type to, y'know, do that on school grounds. Besides, Will's not even here."

I persisted. "Will doesn't have to be around. In fact, I'd say dildos are more commonly used alone. Wouldn't you agree?" That was the biggest reason I'd settled on the "human dildo" concept; like a normal dildo, Junette could use a "human dildo" to "masturbate", without needing Will's knowledge or permission.

Still, she frowned. "Yeah, that's true, but... I'm really just not in the mood today. I'll let you know when I am though, promise!"

Maybe feeling awkward after rejecting my proposal, Junette then made an abrupt exit. "Anyway, I have to prepare for that presentation. Talk to you later!"

I watched her walk away and sighed. I guess I'm not suave enough to talk her into sex out of the blue. Time for the backup plan.

I whipped out my phone and sent a mental change to Junette.

"Whenever I say your name, you will immediately become extremely, unbearably horny."

After that (including the usual points I received every morning), I still had 44 points at my disposal. Plenty for the rest of the day.

Obviously, I wasn't about to let this latest change go to waste and called after her. "See you later then, Junette!"

Instantly, her gait slowed, then stopped. After standing there for a few seconds, she turned on her heel and swiftly walked right back up to me.

"A-actually, Master..." She looked more than a little embarrassed, and reached out to touch my arm. "I know what I just said, but... can I take you up on that offer after all? Please?"

I did my best to keep a straight face. "Of course. I am at your service."

The idea of fucking Junette in front of a lecture hall full of people briefly flitted through my mind, but I discarded the notion. Even with 44 points, I could only give a mental change to 14 people. Just as I couldn't skip classes, I simply didn't have enough points to enact change on a large scale - yet.

In the meantime, there were several places one could go to get some privacy in a university building. One such place was less than a minute's walk away: a one-room unisex bathroom.

Junette and I shuffled to the bathroom. I could tell she kept glancing at my crotch as we walked, but I didn't comment on it. I wanted to cultivate her perception of me as a sex object. It would make her feel less guilty about "using" me as she pleased.

We arrived at the bathroom, ducking inside together once we were sure no one was watching. As soon as the door was closed and locked, Junette's lips were on top of mine. Just like yesterday, in her mind it was no problem for us to "kiss". Every part of my body was a "human dildo", not just my penis.

However, I pulled back. There was an order to things, and she needed to learn the "proper" way to use a "human dildo". "Eager, aren't we?" I chided.

"I-I'm sorry, Master." She sounded genuinely apologetic. "I just... really want to get started." Every word was suffused with desire. It was killing her not to be fucking me already.

"I know. But there are special rules and procedures to follow when you use a 'human dildo' by yourself. Can you handle that, Junette?"

I'd said her name again. Her face turned deep red, and her breathing grew ragged. "Yes, I can. B-but... can I at least touch myself while you explain?" It was too much; she was too horny. She needed some kind of relief or she'd explode.

"You may." The words were barely out of my mouth and already her hands were down her shorts, rubbing feverishly. She bit her lip to keep from moaning, her eyes trained on me and begging me to quickly wrap up whatever I was going to say.

Junette (and Will) were conditioned to unquestioningly trust me as an "expert" on "human dildos". She would obey anything I said when it came to "human dildo" usage.

"Since Will isn't around, there's no need to verbalize your love for him. That's only necessary when using a 'human dildo' as a couple."

Junette nodded silently, still furiously fingering herself.

"However, conversely, solo usage is an appropriate time to voice your appreciation for the 'human dildo' themselves. Specifically, it's customary to tell the 'human dildo' that you love them, repeatedly, throughout the process."

Junnette nodded again. "I can do that. I love you, Master. I love you." Her words were breathless, and obviously didn't have the emotional weight of a genuine love confession, but they still filled my heart with joy. I had waited so many years to hear her say those words.

"Very good. Lastly, to help the 'human dildo' improve their technique, you should be vocal and honest whenever something feels good. It's even better if you explain the difference in sensation compared to past sexual partners."

"Makes sense, Master. Is that all?" Her eyes pleaded with me to stop talking.

"That is all, Junette." Saying her name for a third time, I granted her request. She'd never know this was all bullshit I made up on the fly.

Junette descended upon me as soon as I gave permission, practically ripping off her clothes and pushing me onto the toilet seat. I barely had time to get my own pants off before she was straddling me, her sopping wet pussy grinding against my rock-hard cock. Her tits pressed against my chest, her arms wrapped around my head, our faces barely a few centimeters from each other. Her long, curly red hair was slightly disheveled from pulling her shirt over her head. She had never looked more gorgeous.

Her lips drew closer. "I love you, Master," she whispered sensually. Then, Junette kissed me again, shifting her pussy down to welcome my cock at the same moment. We made out passionately, tightly embracing each other as she happily bounced on my dick.

"Oh, Master! It feels so good! You're so big and thick! Will doesn't even reach half as deep as you do!" True to my instruction, she began praising my cock - and disparaging her boyfriend's. I'd told her to be honest, and I'm sure she was.

My very first physical change was granting myself complete control over my erections. I was blessed with no refractory period and could essentially cum repeatedly on command. Today, I was going to drown her womb in my jizz.

To that point, I let myself cum already, pumping my seed into Junette. I moaned in her mouth as she sucked on my tongue, but she didn't stop riding me. Thankfully, there was no need; I wasn't going to get any softer.

I pulled away from our kiss and roughly grabbed her tits, pushing them together with their nipples overlapping. I then went to work, licking and sucking both nipples at once. With my cock still pounding inside her, Junette let out a long, loud moan - loud enough that I almost worried someone outside would hear us.

"Oh, yes, Master, yes! This is incredible! I love you!" While there was no true "love" per se in her words, her tone was lustful enough to evoke a similar emotion. If only the me of the past two decades could see me now. All those years of longing and unrequited love were finally paying off.

I stood up, lifting Junette with me (rather easily, thanks to my strong musculature bestowed by the app). Making sure to keep my dick inside her, bottling up any semen I'd already released, I pushed her back against the wall and fucked her relentlessly. Her feet didn't even touch the ground, completely held aloft by her "human dildo".

Her legs encircled my waist and, as we resumed kissing, I came again. This time, Junette had a reciprocal reaction, her body shuddering and pussy clenching around my cock.

"Master! I-I'm cumming!" She went right back to kissing me as she came, doing her best to buck her hips and savor my dick despite her precarious position.

"No reason to let it stop at one," I told Junette, before placing her hands-down on the floor. We continued in doggy style, her moans permeating every inch of this small university bathroom.

"Oh my god... how can you keep going? Will never..." She sounded both astonished and aroused by my seemingly bottomless stamina. Real life wasn't a porno, after all, yet here I was, having cum twice and showing no signs of slowing.

"I wouldn't be much of a 'human dildo' if I let an orgasm or two slow me down," I smirked. The "human dildo" fiction really provided the perfect cover.

"Ah... that's right..." She was already barely paying attention to my response, her mind reabsorbed in the neverending pleasure. Happy to do the same, I refocused on my task - and not even 30 seconds later, Junette came again.

"Ohhhh... Master...!" she howled. "I've never felt so good! Will's never in his life made me cum more than once! I love you so much, Master! I love you, I love you, I love you!" Her last repetition was nearly a shriek, as I thrust particularly deep inside her. Then, relishing the sensation of her juices intermingling with my semen, I came for a third time.

Sensing that we'd both had our fill, our movements began to slow. Without removing my dick (and careful not to say her name), I informed Junette of one more "human dildo" custom. "I skipped this yesterday since it was your and Will's first session, but in order to get your body more familiar with the 'human dildo', it is best to keep his semen inside you for several hours. For today, keep as much of my semen in your vagina as possible until you get home. Understood?"

Still slightly dazed, Junette muttered, "Y-yes, Master. I'll do that."

Satisfied, I finally pulled out of Junette. She immediately raised her hips, doing her best not to let any of my jizz leak out. Feeling across the floor for her panties, she gingerly slid them on, then scooted over to slowly lick my cock. I'd told her yesterday that this was the proper way to "clean" the "human dildo" after a session.

Trying my best not to interrupt her, I reached for my own pants and pulled out my phone. Drowning Junette's uterus in my cum and having her hold it there all day was amusing, but it would be even sweeter if she could actually get pregnant from it. Unfortunately, she said she'd been taking birth control. Fortunately, such facts were malleable these days.

Her tongue still attending to my dick, I typed in a physical change for Junette.

"Starting now, your body produces an enzyme that nullifies the effectiveness of your birth control pill, with no other ill effects."

I wasn't sure if that was too subtle or specific for a physical change, but it seemed to go through without issue, subtracting one point from my total. However, unlike the other physical changes I've done, there was no easy way to confirm it. I'll just have to wait and see.

Junette's bathroom blowjob lasted for a few more minutes. The whole time, I daydreamed of her sleek belly growing plump with my spawn.

-------

Once I bid farewell to Junette and sat through my afternoon classes, I left the university. After about a half hour drive, I arrived at a rather luxurious house in a well-off neighborhood. It wasn't an outright mansion, but the owners clearly had money. Even on a doctor's salary, Mom was a single parent of three kids - we weren't strapped for cash, but we could never hope to live somewhere like this.

This was the home of Sophia Okumura, Emma's apparent girlfriend. I'd grilled Emma on various details about Sophia this morning. I'd learned their family address and that Sophia was an only child, living with her parents and grandmother. Right now, only her mother and grandmother should be home. Her dad was out working, and Sophia was usually home late from school due to swim practice. It seems she was some kind of star swimmer. It made me wonder how she'd met my sister, the archetypal nerd that she was.

Naturally, I'd also had Emma tell me the names of Sophia's family members. After punching in some mental changes for each of the women, I stepped out of the car and strode up to the front door. With the confidence of someone who was "supposed" to be there, I rang the bell.

About 20 seconds passed before a middle-aged Asian woman opened the door. I would describe her as moderately attractive. Her face was decent but mildly wrinkled, and her body was small and slender, if lacking in curves. This must be Sophia's mother.

"Hello!" I tried to sound and appear as friendly as possible. "Are you Mrs. Keiko Okumura?"

"I am. State your business." Her voice was dry, not cracking even a hint of a smile. According to Emma, Keiko stayed home all day. Even so, she clearly paid special attention to her appearance. Not a hair was out of place, and she wore a blouse and skirt that were an impeccable match. She gave off the immediate impression of a no-frills, no-nonsense woman.

This was perfect. Keiko seemed the type to strictly follow rules and regulations - and expect her family to do the same. "I'm so sorry to disturb you, ma'am," I apologized for the intrusion. "This won't take long, but I'm afraid it's time for your family's annual pussy tightness inspection. May I come in?"

-------

I got home as the sun was setting, my muscles slightly sore from the intensity of today's swim exercises. I didn't mind; in fact, I'd been the one to push for tougher practices. There was an important tournament coming up, and I knew we could win as long as we applied ourselves. Maybe if we did, Emma would -

My thoughts froze when I saw an unfamiliar car in our driveway. As far as I knew, we weren't expecting guests. Mom hadn't texted, either. Who was here?

I opened our front door cautiously, listening for anything that might be amiss. After a moment, I heard... something. Our house was big, so the sounds were muffled, almost distant, but I was pretty sure it was a person's voice.

I carefully stepped forward, closing the door behind me. One step after another, I approached the source of the noise. It was coming from our living room. As I drew closer, the sounds grew clearer. They were - moans. A woman's, definitely. Maybe even Mom's, but it was hard to tell. I'd never heard her sound like that.

My apprehension spiked. The more I listened, the more certain I grew. That was definitely Mom. What was she doing?

Various thoughts raced through my head, but nothing could have prepared me for what I saw when I turned into the living room.

Two naked people were sitting on our couch - or at least half-naked. The couch faced the opposite direction, so I could only make out their upper bodies. First was a man. I couldn't see his face from behind, but his build was young. He couldn't have been more than a few years older than me, and he was in great shape to boot, judging by his toned arms and shoulders.

Sitting in the man's lap, facing him - and thus facing me - was an adult woman, well into middle-age. Her body was quite thin, and her modest breasts were too small to noticeably droop. The woman's face was contorted and her eyes closed, as if concentrating on something while she rhythmically, rapidly raised and lowered herself.

No, let's call it what it is. Even without being able to see below their torsos, it was obvious these two were having sex. The woman was doing all the work, though. The man didn't even have his hands on her, lounging with his arms stretched out along the back of the couch.

Xerg
Xerg
793 Followers