God App Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I watched, the man moaned loudly, his body bristling with joy. "Excellent, Mrs. Okumura. For a woman of your age, consecutive sub-five minute completions is an impressive feat. Your husband must be proud."

While the man spoke, the woman began to slow down, but she didn't stop moving entirely. "Oh, I wouldn't say that... shall we do one more?"

The scene was so bizarre and unexpected that I was barely able to comprehend that the woman was my mother.

As if that weren't enough, my grandmother sat in a chair at the far side of the room, dressed in a formal kimono and stoically observing her daughter - my mother - riding this stranger.

"Wha..." The confusion was overwhelming. "What the hell is going on here?!" Even so, I managed to shout, at the top of my lungs.

Mom's eyes shot open, and her face promptly warped into a familiar stern expression (although her hips still didn't stop moving). "Welcome home, Sophia. What was the meaning of that outburst, young lady?" Her tone was harsh and disapproving, as if my reaction was completely out-of-line. Grandma disappointedly shook her head in agreement behind her.

I was stupefied at their normal reaction to this extremely abnormal situation. They were acting like I'd walked in on Mom reading or knitting, not...not... "I-I don't understand Mom. What's going on? Who is that man? Why are you having s-sex with him?"

I thought those were all more than reasonable questions, but - Mom rolled her eyes, as if I was asking why 1 plus 1 equals 2. "I'm ashamed to have raised such an ignorant daughter. Obviously, this is my pussy tightness inspection."

I just about short-circuited. My mother was a traditional, straight-laced woman. She strongly valued etiquette, and abhorred vulgarity of all kinds. I'd never even heard her say "damn". It was ridiculous to imagine her saying "pussy" so casually.

I'd been rendered speechless, so the man under Mom took the opportunity to chime in. He raised his hand in a calming gesture, then said, "It's alright, Mrs. Okumura. Your daughter only turned 18 a few months ago, correct? We try not to expose minors to information about pussy tightness inspections, so she may be genuinely unaware."

Mom sighed, looking annoyed at me. Then, Grandma nodded her head and spoke, in her usual gravelly, measured tone. "Listen closely, Sophia. As successful intercourse is the basis for population growth, the government has a responsibility to verify the sexual efficacy of its female citizens. In particular, adult women of child-rearing age must demonstrate their ability to provoke a man's ejaculation. Accordingly, once a year, pussy tightness inspections are conducted, wherein every woman must milk the inspector's cock as fast as they can, using only their pussy."

The man gave Grandma slow, mock applause. "Wonderful, ma'am. That was a perfect textbook explanation."

I'd heard enough. I don't know what, but this man had obviously done something to Mom and Grandma. Maybe he'd drugged them, or was blackmailing them somehow. Either way, they weren't in their right mind.

I had only one option. I charged the man without warning, hoping to incapacitate him before he could react. I'd taken enough self-defense classes to feel confident in myself. Plus, Mom was on top of him restricting his movement, and he wasn't even looking at me. My fist lashed out at the side of his head and -

"Stop."

- came to a halt a few inches before making contact.

"Sophia!" Mom was livid. "This is a government agent, and a guest! It is unacceptable to -" I tuned out her series of scoldings almost immediately, instead putting all my effort into physically moving my fist. I couldn't. No matter how hard I mentally strained, my hand simply wouldn't move. None of my body would. Somehow, this man had immobilized me with a single word. My anger and confusion gradually mixed with a deep fear. Who was he?

He spoke again, cutting off Mom's diatribe. "Please, calm yourself, Mrs. Okumura. This isn't an uncommon response from young girls before their first inspection. It can be a confusing time."

My mother pursed her lips and bowed her head, still on top of the man. "Thank you for being so understanding, sir. I apologize for my daughter's rudeness." Now, having stepped further into the room, I could glance down and clearly see the man's dick was inside Mom. A small drop of his semen dripped out of her onto the couch. Any remote chance that this was a bad prank or something evaporated. I felt like I was going to be sick.

"Apology accepted. Let me deal with this." The man turned his head to look at me - and my confusion only deepened. He looked somewhat familiar. I'd seen his face once or twice before, in pictures I think. Wasn't he... wait, wasn't he Emma's brother?

I'd just about given up on trying to make sense of the situation when he spoke to me. "Sophia, I know this is a lot to take in, but it's important to listen to your mother. Obey everything she says."

I tried to respond, but my mouth was as frozen as the rest of me. The man turned back to Mom. "Mrs. Okumura, seeing as any additional inspections for yourself would be purely supplementary, I think it best that we pause here and shift focus to Sophia."

"Very well." She pulled herself off the man - Emma's brother, that is. I couldn't remember his name. Mom walked away for a moment, probably to clean herself up, then returned to stand in the middle of our living room, stark naked. Although aside from her lack of attire, her expression and body language were the same strict, uncompromising mother I'd known all my life.

"Sophia." Mom directed her attention to me. "Come here and apologize to the inspector." Anger and disappointment at my "behavior" simmered beneath her words. No matter how ludicrous the situation was, she clearly believed I was in the wrong.

I tried to tell her that I couldn't, that my body refused to move - but to my shock, it did. My extended arm fell to my side, my fist relaxing back into an open hand, and I circled the couch to stand at Mom's side. Then, scarcely believing my ears, I heard my own voice quietly say, "I'm sorry, sir."

The experience was almost indescribable. My body moved and spoke of its own accord. On a physical level, the sensations of walking and talking were familiar, but on a mental level, it was alien. Just as we breathe and blink automatically, reflexively, my limbs and mouth were also operating without conscious thought.

However, as soon as I apologized, I felt my body's "control" return. I was able to look around again, and stepped back from Emma's brother. "Mom! Grandma!" I tried to reason with them. "This is insane! There's no such thing as a p-pussy tightness inspection! What has he -"

"I've had quite enough of your outbursts this evening, young lady." Mom's voice was cold and uncaring, as if disciplining a chronic troublemaker. "Until you have had your inspection, you will not speak unless spoken to."

Just like that - I couldn't say a word. I opened and closed my mouth, but no sound emerged. At my wit's end, I turned to try and run... but Mom was faster.

"Disrobe, Sophia. Now."

I was helpless as my hands meekly pulled off my shirt, then shorts. No one could hear my screams as my underwear followed. Thankfully, once my last piece of clothing hit the floor, I was able to cover myself with my hands, but that slight relief felt hollow when I noticed Emma's brother smirking at me. His eyes were like an animal's, salivating over fresh meat. His dick had stood disgustingly tall this whole time.

"Now, Sophia." Mom continued, either oblivious to or unconcerned with my discomfort. "Once the inspector says you may begin, you will straddle his cock and do your best to make him cum. I expect a strong performance from my only daughter. You will not bring shame upon our family." It was so weird to hear her say "cock" and "pussy", especially unnaturally interspersed into her usual speech patterns.

"Am I understood?" "Yes, Mom..." I'm not sure if that was my genuine reply or forced out of me by the mysterious control her words held. My mind was racing to try and find a way out of this ridiculous situation, but time was running short.

Emma's brother reached for his phone, which was on the couch beside him, and fiddled with it for a second. When he placed it down, I saw he had set a timer.

"Alright, Sophia Okumura. You may begin."

My body walked towards him. I sobbed and pleaded in the prison of my mind, to no avail. Is this really how I was going to lose my virginity? Fucking my girlfriend's brother while my mother and grandmother watched? I could only stare in horror as his penis drew closer and closer. Outwardly emotionless, I stepped up onto the couch, sitting on the man's lap just as my mother had only a few minutes before. The only difference between us was that, for the moment, his dick was not yet inside me.

However, that was about to change. My body continued of its own accord, raising my hips until the head of his dick prodded the opening to my vagina. I wanted to wail, to cry, to scream, but I could only sit there silently, a passive observer to my own actions. My legs began to tense, pushing down, when -

"Wait," Emma's brother interrupted. Then, he leaned close and softly whispered in my ear, "When my cock is inside you, you will believe that pussy tightness inspections are completely legitimate, and you will lose all memory of being forced to participate. Only once my cock leaves you will your proper state of mind return."

If I could, I might have laughed despite it all. This was utter lunacy. I didn't know how this man was controlling my body, but to assume he could control my mind just as easily? He was mad, delusional.

I had no time to think any further. My hips slammed downward. I'm sorry, Emma.

It was painful. I hadn't been wet at all, so his cock tore into my pussy - and through my hymen - with all the delicacy of a torpedo. I could tell I was bleeding some, but didn't look down to check. Luckily, Emma's brother just sat there. I controlled how quickly and powerfully his dick moved inside me, so I took it slow after the initial thrust to mitigate the pain.

This inspection just didn't seem fair. How was I expected to make him cum when I'd never even had sex before? It was all I could do to keep my hips moving; I lacked the knowledge and experience to know how to move. What makes a man feel good? Is it fine if I just monotonously go up and down? I have no idea how penises work!

We spent the next few minutes in silence. I rode the inspector's dick as best I could. It got easier as I went, and he stayed hard, but he also looked... bored. I knew I wasn't being as sensual or passionate as Mom had been when I walked in on them.

I looked back at Mom and Grandma. Their expressions were serious and difficult to read. What would be the consequences of failing this inspection? I didn't want to know.

I needed to change my thinking. The name, "pussy tightness inspection", implied it was only testing the physical characteristics of one's vagina. But if that was the case, a machine could administer the inspection just fine. The fact that there was a human inspector meant that the intangibles were also being tested. It wasn't actually enough that our pussies just be tight - we had to be attractive enough, as women, to make a man cum.

That... still didn't help much. If I didn't have experience, I couldn't magically gain some by just thinking things through. But, I could at least try to mimic some of what I saw Mom doing.

I let myself moan, even though it still didn't feel all that good. I stuck out my chest, even though my boobs were as small as Mom's. I tried to lose myself in the moment, thinking of nothing but Emma's brother's cock. (Fortunately, unlike Emma, I was bisexual.) It took time, but I did get wetter, and soon enough it did start feeling good. The moans became genuine.

I didn't know how long it had been. I wasn't sure if I was going to pass. I tried to push those anxieties out of my mind. All I could do was not give up and stay focused on the task at hand. I had plenty of stamina thanks to all my swimming practice. I made myself move even harder and faster, feeling Emma's brother's stiff, warm cock pierce even deeper inside me as I went.

Eventually, my efforts paid off. The inspector smiled at me. His dick was throbbing, and so, so hot... then he clenched up in a familiar bout of pleasure. His hands lightly gripped my sides, holding me close. This is what I'd seen him do with Mom.

I knew I'd done it. I'd made him cum.

I could vaguely feel his jizz sloshing inside me. I was a little worried about getting pregnant but, since this was a standard government inspection, I'm sure they had proper procedures in case of such a thing. Maybe he was even sterile.

Once he stopped cumming, Emma's brother reached for his phone and stopped the timer. "18 minutes and 41 seconds. Below average time," he commented matter-of-factly. "You could learn a thing or two from your mother."

I gave Mom an apologetic look, but then he continued. "However... it was an acceptable performance for a virgin. You had great spirit; the technique will come with time."

Relief swept through every inch of my body. I really did it. I passed.

"Congratulations, Sophia."

"Congratulations."

Mom and Grandma spoke with genuine pride. It was pretty rare to get praise from the two of them. I found myself feeling surprisingly emotional. My eyes even began to water.

And then I lifted myself off of the inspector's penis.

"Aiieeeeek!!" I screamed, screeched really, in pure fright and disgust. It was loud and animalistic, enough to be embarrassing under different circumstances. But now, this was the only way I could react to the unexpected influx of returning memories and information.

I had to get away. This man was beyond human comprehension. I've never been more terrified.

In my panic, I slipped and fell to the floor. I could feel his semen start to dribble out of me onto the floor. I nearly threw up.

Scrambling to my feet, I sprinted for the door, not even caring that I was still naked. If I didn't get out of earshot now -

"Stop."

His calm voice stopped me in my tracks, just as it had maybe 20 minutes ago. I wanted to cry. I'd been too slow. That had been my only chance, and I knew he'd never give me another.

-------

Three naked women stood before me, silent with perfect posture as if they were soldiers waiting for orders.

Sophia - Emma's girlfriend- was the picture of youth. Her skin was soft and smooth, and her body well-toned. Next to her was her mother, Keiko. Middle age was beginning to take its toll, but she was still attractive in a mature sort of way. Last was Akira, Sophia's grandmother. I'd had her strip for the novelty of it, but unsurprisingly her body stirred no sexual desire in me. She was probably in her 80s, and looked it.

All three women were short with small tits. "Petite" would be a good word, I guess. Sophia looked more "cute" than "sexy", and I could tell her mother and grandmother were the same in their prime. I wouldn't say that was my preference for the female form, but I wasn't interested in burning a bunch of points to physically resculpt them - not yet, at least. Plus, it was a change of pace from the buxom family (and "goddess") waiting for me back home.

All three of them - Sophia, Keiko, and Akira - were under one mental change:

"You will obey any command I give you, and your behavior and thoughts will automatically adjust to accommodate those commands if appropriate."

Sophia alone was under one more:

"Unless I specifically command otherwise, you will have full awareness that you are being forced to obey me against your will."

In combination, these mental changes gave me complete control over the three women. Keiko and Akira were left ignorant. Before Sophia arrived, I had already commanded them to see nothing unusual about the situation, no matter how it progressed. Sophia, on the other hand, was (currently) in her right mind but merely unable to control her body. There wasn't any particular reason for the difference; it was just kind of fun. It was rare that I let someone be even partially aware that I was controlling them.

Right now, Sophia was also wearing a strap-on dildo. I'd made her put it on a few minutes ago.

"Keiko, Akira," I began. "You will no longer see the young woman beside you as Sophia. In fact, you will have no memory of Sophia's existence whatsoever. You will see her as another man, another pussy tightness inspector, and you will perceive her strap-on to be a genuine penis."

Sophia's eyes widened, but Keiko and Akira said nothing as my words filled them. "Now, Mrs. Okumura," I continued. "Am I correct in understanding that you have no children?"

Keiko nodded. "Yes. My only immediate family is my husband and mother."

Just like that, she'd forgotten the daughter she'd given birth to and raised for the past 18 years. This app was truly omnipotent.

I glanced at Sophia. She was still unable to move or say anything, but a single tear rolled down her cheek. I imagine many children would have the same reaction, if they were unceremoniously deleted from their mother's head.

Well, I'll probably restore her place in the family once I'm done today. It would draw too much attention to permanently orphan Sophia.

"Keiko, Akira. Stop seeing and stop thinking, until I say otherwise." Both their postures relaxed slightly, their eyes suddenly vacant.

I turned to Sophia. "Now the two of us can talk. Oh, you can speak, but you can't move your legs."

Sophia opened and closed her mouth a few times, like a fish. Maybe her mind was still reeling from the events of this evening. Eventually, she managed to squeak out a single word, "W-why...?"

I couldn't help chuckling. "Well, this'll probably make you feel worse, but I don't really have any reason for doing this. I just thought it'd be fun, and that it'd turn me on. I was right on both counts."

The tears started to fall harder once I said that. "Okay, okay, stop it. No crying," I cut in. Of course, she stopped. She had no choice. "Listen closely. In a few moments, the two of us are going to have fun with your mom and grandma. We're a couple of pussy tightness inspectors, and we'll be giving them one last exam."

"You... can't be serious..." The physical tears had stopped, but I could still sense them in every word she uttered.

"I am very serious. But I'll let you have some choice in the matter: would you rather fuck your mother or grandmother?"

-------

"But I'll let you have some choice in the matter: would you rather fuck your mother or grandmother?"

I was too distraught and mentally exhausted to do anything more than stammer. "I-I don't... I don't want..."

Emma's brother sighed. "Look at them objectively, pretend they aren't your family, and tell me honestly which one you'd want to fuck. I know you're going out with Emma, so it's not a problem that they're women."

Compelled by his words to speak, I did. "I'd rather... Mom. Grandma is... so old." I would have been sobbing if I could.

"Ah, that's a good point. It's not exactly a fair comparison... One sec. I'm sick of looking at granny tits anyway." He started typing on his phone, while I stood there in mortified silence. Was he really texting at a time like this?

"Ok, there," he said after a minute. "I'll ask again to confirm, and I want you to think hard: which of them would you rather fuck?"

Against my wishes, my eyes moved to take in Mom and Grandma's naked forms. My mind automatically began to compare them as women, rather than family.