God App Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cool, cool. Then I'll go hang out with Mom." Emma started to amble towards Mom's bedroom. "Guess I'll... talk to you later then."

"Right," I affirmed. Not looking up at me, Emma nodded, opened the door to Mom's room and quickly closed it behind her. She could be such an awkward kid. Then again, I guess I kind of had been too. Something changed after I met Alexandria.

After that temporary diversion, I proceeded to Ash's room and gave a firm knock. After a beat, the door partially opened.

"Master. How may I help you?" My muscular older sister stood in the half-open doorway, eyeing me with disinterest - but, importantly, not distaste. She was in nothing but a tank top and panties, unavoidably showing off a lot of skin. Male Ash could often be caught lounging in similar attire, but the look was given a whole new dimension when worn by a stacked tomboy.

"Hey, Ash. I was hoping you'd be in the mood for some sex practice tonight?" Ash's eyes flitted to Alexandria, immediately grasping the implication that my maid would be included.

"Alright. Come in." Ash stood back and fully opened the door, granting us access to her bedroom.

"Thanks, sis," I commented as I walked past her, the clinking of Alexandria's heels against the floor signaling her following behind me.

It occurred to me that I'd never really been in Ash's room before, so I gave myself a moment to take it all in. The main word to describe it would be "sports". There were posters and paraphernalia everywhere. It was all across the spectrum, but most of it was related to football, baseball or basketball. Based on all I knew, I imagine this is exactly how her room had been when she was still a man. However, since the gender change had shifted Ash from liking women to men, I couldn't help wondering if all these images of sweaty male athletes held an additional appeal for her these days.

Turning my attention away from the environment, I moved toward my sister, taking her into my arms for a long, deep kiss. Ash was neither surprised nor repulsed; instead, her tongue automatically met mine, as her hands lazily found their way down my pants. At the same time, I felt Alexandria sidle up behind me, her massive melons pressing against my back while her own hands playfully caressed my body. The three of us ambled our way to the bed, losing clothes with every step. At one point, I broke off my kiss with Ash to make out with Alexandria, then to gorge on all four of their tits. By the time we fell onto the bed, the "goddess" and jock were swapping spit, fingering each other's pussies in anticipation of welcoming my cock.

At the same time, I could hear a faint moan through the walls from the room next door. The voice was young and slightly high-pitched - Emma. Mom was probably eating her out for "practice" right now, making a feast of her youngest child's pussy.

The thought got me fired up. I practically leapt onto Ash and Alexandria, their respective tanned and chocolate skin overlapping into an alluring sea of feminine brown beauty. To start, my cock wormed its way into my older sister. She screamed in pleasure as I pumped like a madman, her face drowning in lust and... something more

Ash lived under a curious combination of mental changes. On top of the sex practice "common sense" shared by my whole family, she was permanently programmed to treat her siblings and mother with respect. That was why she answered her door with a stiff "How may I help you?", I imagine. It was one of my first changes, and admittedly an impulsive one after Ash got on my nerves.

However, that only affected Ash's outward behavior. I could tell from her expressions and the like that she was still the same old jackass internally - which is why her other mental change was perfect. Every time I make Ash cum, she will fall deeper and deeper in love with me. And of course, I don't mean familial love.

Based on how Ash looked at me outside her door, I'd estimate that right now she feels only mild fondness for me. I made her cum three or four times yesterday, but that was just enough to offset her originally negative opinion of her little brother. Going forward, it was all upside.

"O-o-oooh!!" Speak of the devil, Ash's pussy tightened around my cock. Her body stiffened as she moaned, long and loud. It was her first of what I'd make sure were several orgasms tonight.

But there was no rush. We had hours to go.

Now that Ash had cum once, I slid out of her and laid on my back. Alexandria seized the opportunity and immediately sat on top of me, her powerful hips riding my dick, servicing every inch.

On the bed next to me, Ash turned her head in my direction. For the first time I could recall in my life, my elder sibling genuinely smiled at me - then her lips found mine again.