All Comments on 'God Laughs Ch. 04'

by napalminthemorning

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
napalminthemorningnapalminthemorningalmost 6 years agoAuthor
All eight chapters are now submitted.

They should post, one per day, with no problems. Thanks for reading. NITM

slm59slm59almost 6 years ago
I love it!

I actually had to stop reading and comment. The reference to SS06 is just too awesome!

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 6 years ago
Lol, those tags!

I always wondered about that process server girl. The most overworked person in the history of Literotica. The chewing gum companies were kept in business by her efforts, alone. She finally gets in on some action! Knight takes king.

CrkcpprCrkcppralmost 6 years ago
First known reference to an Esso jingle in Literotica history !

Oh , for you youngsters , Esso was Exxon before there was an Exxon ! I barely recall it , and I was a busboy at The Last Supper !

Gee , I wonder who wrote this chpt. ??? lol

5 *'s

But poor lil StangStar tho ! Have you no shame ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Oh No!

This is terrible! Rhino has a Sherman tank, and then someone mentions a "Tiger in their tank". Doesn't anybody know it used to take four Shermans to get just one measly Tiger?

And Rhino Bugger's wife is the beautiful Barbara Belch, or is it Bach. Now that's a babe; her melons were to die for.

Cripes! The "horse with no name" had a name! Doesn't anybody remember "Old Stewball"? Poor feller never drank water, but awe you know... "How many times?"

"The Book of Love"? Now that was a monotonous intonation if there ever was one? They had a big problem, all their girlfriends wore their shorts too short, and those itsy bitsy teensy weenie yellow cellophane... oh well. It was a pink carnation though.

Hey wait a minute! Weren't you the one who did the pushin, put his ass-prints on the cushions, left his footprints on the dashboard up side down. Since ya met my daughter Nellie she's been swelling at the belly, and I think it's kind of time you dropped around. Awe hell you got me. Yeah I left the ass-prints on the cushions and the footprints on the dashboard up side down but since I met her sister Venus I've been splitting at the penis so I think we're even Steven all around.

Oh what memories what memories! "He who looks upon these walls winds his shit in little balls, and he who reads this little skit eats those juicy balls of shit."

I really feel for Amber. I mean like forever...

What did Belle Starr say in "The Long Riders"? "I am having a real good time!"

Your chronic complainer

qhml1qhml1almost 6 years ago
I feel the need to defend my friends

HdDKholds an emeritus position in a midwest college, a doctorate in breastology, his lifelong passion. He's dedicated years to the study, and is the foremost expert in the world. He can tell you in infinite detail his findings, average weight, shape, elasticity, nipple bounce. He considers each breast akin to a snowflake, none ever exactly the same. Ah, don't get him started on nipples! His thesis is considered a milestone in the profession, a definitive work. Required reading at many institutes of higher learning.

It has been brought to my attention that there are those out there who do not hold Randi in the suitable degree of awe. It is rumored (gasp!) that there are those who dislike her. Uninformed yokels! She is the cream of young Southern womanhood. A shy and retiring flower, it's hard for her to go outside during the day, because the sun gets dimmer, overshadowed by her beauty. Her amazing gentle nature causes lambs and little bunnies to follow her when she walks, and honeybees swarm round her mouth, waiting for the sweetness to fall out of it. Nuns and orphans have a tattoo of her face on their..bodies.

And Rita, that Blond Goddess of the north? She's been the basis for many of HDK's papers, her mammary glands immortalized forever in his work. Yet for all her physical attributes and beauty, she is a paragon of virtue, beloved educator, adored by the masses.

There is an uncomfirmed rumor that the filmaker extraordinare, JezzAz, is in close collaboration with HDK as we speak, attempting to create a documentary, based on his best work. Neither party will speak of the project, some Hollywood hush hush thing, I suppose. Another rumor has Randi making a cameo appearance.

The critics are whipping themselves into a frenzy at just the thought. Websites are springing up, endlessly speculating clogging the net. I see awards and many trips down red carpets in their futures. They're even thinking about creating a special award for them, a statuette of twin breasts, plated in gold. it is rumored the nipples are done in perfect detail. No one in the project will allow speculation over the models.

Keep your eyes open, it will be coming soon to a theater near you. If they can get the rating approved.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
I Lost Count

I lost count of all the writer references, and I'm sure I missed some!

I'm still loving it!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 6 years ago
Modesty prevented me

from revealing my many accolades, awards, honors, trophies, ribbons, and citations. Luckily Q had no such limitations in revealing my accomplishments. He failed to mention the trophy my bowling team won back in 93, but that's okay.

Just having qhml1 commenting here is a real treat! People actually bid on his shopping lists on Ebay! His writing is that good. Many vendors refuse to cash his checks because his signature is so valuable. Pigs vie for the opportunity to grace his table. Ladies vie for his attention. Real men just want to hang with Q and bask in the testosterone that flows freely from his being. Puppies and kittens love the guy.

This was another funny chapter, but I don't have to explain that to anyone. Such fun!

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 6 years ago
Ugh

I really wanted to keep plowing through this, but I just can’t do it anymore. Life is too short. Hey, if nothing else, the authors had fun writing it.

Our president once bragged that he could shoot someone in cold blood in the streets of Manhattan and his supporters would still support him. This story proves that this group of authors could write an absolute trainwreck of a story and their fans would still applaud it.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 6 years ago
I vividly recall predicting that SJ would

dislike the chain story. This doesn't make me clairvoyant or a seer. It does indicate that you can study the past and predict the future. He must remain true to who he is, and he has done that. He's bailing on us. Normally, I hate to lose a single reader, but I'll make an exception this time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I was RIGHT! but still need to apologize to Randi

As a REAL Anon, I can only comment once per chapter. Randi's defensive rebuttal to my earlier comment on a previous chapter was understandable but misunderstood.

Though she correctly calls out my need to singe SJ as being base commenter fodder. In reality, I was trying to sabotage SJ by taking wind out of his sails. And this A.M., here he is still throwing predictable shade, (although restrained by his standards) here is his predictable "meh" vibe trying to douse the blazing flames that this story's fire has seemingly lit.

When I (perhaps too morosely) commented about inside jokes, that is more a reference to the author's COMMENTS rather than any part contained in the story itself.

Until this chapter, at least. Here are references that a reader must have been around the pages of lit for YEARS already to possibly grok. I've been reading since 2013, and STILL feel like a neophyte. So yeah, works for many, but perhaps not all. That said, since it works for me, then I can keep my mouth shut and let others wonder "WTF?"; cuz, If one has to explain.....etc.

So sorry. BTW, all my votes have been 5 stars, the 3 star reference was to an inside joke that perhaps I didn't fully understand like I thought I did. Mea Culpa, Miss R! And that is sincere.

I actually can't wait til all chapters are posted. I think that maximum enjoyment will be derived from reading the whole thing in one sitting.

Cheers!

P.S. And I was also right back at chapter 1 about the tags! Awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
ick

You jerks are making me agree with that asshole, knock it off.

foolscapfoolscapalmost 6 years ago
Put a tiger in your tank

"The tiger first appeared as a mascot for the Esso brand in Norway around the turn of the 20th century. The tiger surfaced again in the 1950’s, when Esso started using it to represent quality and power. Thanks to the now famous advertising phrase, “Put a tiger in your tank”, the Esso tiger became extremely popular in Canada in the 1960’s and was featured in numerous ads, jingles, and TV commercials. After a 27-year hiatus, the Esso tiger once again earned his stripes in the 1990’s...

"Did you know?

As a company with such a close association with the tiger, Imperial, together with our parent company, Exxon Mobil Corporation, was instrumental in establishing the Save The Tiger Fund in 1995. Today, Exxon Mobil Corporation contributes $1 million a year to help conserve Asia's remaining wild tigers."

~https://www.esso.ca/en/esso-history

And the hits just keep on coming! Lighten up Joe, this is a celebration, not of writers but of WRITING. Revel in it, don't revile it. Dive in, the stream of consciousness is fine.

Thanks guys.

foolscapfoolscapalmost 6 years ago
Though in my case...

it would be "Stream of Unconsciousness"

I love the smell of writing in the morning.

foolscapfoolscapalmost 6 years ago
The Starr Brothers! They still owe you money!

(with apologies to Aretha Franklin and Harold Ramis)

qhml1qhml1almost 6 years ago
I forgot to mention the badge HDK got

For helping old ladies cross the street. I understand, though, that it was taken back when they figured out it was just his way of fondling some mature boobage.

I am also convinced that we, as a group, are indeed legends in our own minds.

carvohicarvohialmost 6 years ago
Hi there!

I've been following this very closely from my lap top when I get up for work in the morning. I've even been leaving anonymous tips. I have one concern and maybe a comment or two.

My concern, and its stupid; all these submissions should be fives, not because they're necessarily the greatest thing since Roy Orbison, but because they do happen to be damn good. To be sure, when I read something, if I can't give something a five I don't vote, they take too much time and effort for me to have the effrontery to be a prig.

Now my tips...

For one, keep doing things the way you are. This is just a fun silly little story. I don't see any profound mystery here; just a bunch of writers having a good time and sharing. Isn't that what Literotica is really all about?

A second tip, and I mean this. Willie Nelson is getting a little, no a lot, long in the tooth. Do me a favor and give an old wannabe farmer with cow shit on his work boots a handout, and give a tip of the hat to "Old Poncho". Come "Lefty's' gone; you'll be sorry later if you don't.

I'm sorry if any of my anonymous comments from my lap top have hurt anybody's feelings. They were all just in fun. I like you guys; I really do.

Jedd Clampett

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 6 years ago
Mighty deep rabbit hole you have here!

Does it lead to Kansas? Please say it leads to Kansas!

GrandPaMGrandPaMalmost 6 years ago
What's still missing here...

Is some, uuh... time travel?

qhml1qhml1almost 6 years ago
Bad news, I'm afraid

The highly anticipated documentary based on HDK's work is on hold. Seems the filmmaker and writer are having artistic differences. it's mostly over how to handle the many breasts required for the correct depth and proper tone of the piece. Seems the filmmaker insists he should handle them, and the creator is totally against this, saying it should fall to him. Another major disappointment is Randi refusing to adapt the papers to the screen, citing prior commitments. They tried to recruit me at the last minute, but I had BBQ to tend and other committments as well.

Rumor has it J called in Todd to handle security, to make sure what's been filmed so far does not disappear. He's diligently reviewing the footage as we speak. HDK retaliated by bringing Stefan in all the way from Germany, with stops in England to assemble a team, in hopes of negotiating a peaceful resolution, although his team was spotted with pick handles at the airport.

Rita is threatening to pull out as well, upset about the promo picture. It seems she thinks her right breast is just slightly more perfect than her left, and he chose a left profile. Stefan and team have their work cut out for them. Stay tuned for breaking developments.

KRD19254KRD19254almost 6 years ago
Think dars a sleeper here

My vote for this one is Stangstar06 - nothing he writes doesn't include a pony, a four wheel version!

QHML you are so good and got his number "breastology", that's good!

Foolscap - I still have a very old salt-n-pepper shaker (with the embossed Tiger face) from the ESSO station as a giveaway in the early '60's.

GirlintheMoonGirlintheMoonalmost 6 years ago
Ponies.... and tigers... and Albanians, oh my!

Q, I specifically said, "From the right side, please!" But of course I don't want to hold up his documentary, so I'll get over it.

Another funny chapter, of course.

jezzazjezzazalmost 6 years ago
For gods sake Q....

... do you HAVE to air our dirty laundry in public?

I mean OBVIOUSLY I need to investigate the props, so to speak. I need to know who to light them and get the best camera angles. And HDK just doesn’t see that at all.

I’ve decided it’s best to make a clean breast of it. Otherwise we’ll just look like total boobs. HDK looks enough of a tit as it is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This just keeps getting better.

The comments are nearly as good and funny as the stories. I love this.

FireInHisBloodFireInHisBloodalmost 3 years ago

good god. what am i reading? this sounds like cupid upgraded to a frickin machine gun. i knew i shouldnt have given him that loan.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

It was a dark and stormy night..............as the headless horseman galloped thru Mayberry USA and then........!

Omart57Omart57over 2 years ago

Is, HDK, tooting his own horn or is someone else from the group pointing fingers, Lmao!!!!

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

What light thru yonder window breaks.....................

IJS0904IJS0904over 1 year ago

I'm loving every second of this! What great fun. Thank you all for your genius.

IEnjoyEroticaIEnjoyEroticaover 1 year ago

This chapter is worth 10 stars at least.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

*shakes head*

this one is trying much too hard, and it's not working

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous