God Made Me Ch. 02 - Genesis = WIWAW

Story Info
Privilege, Power, Prejudice, Prostitution and Piety.
2.8k words
0
469
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XerXesXu
XerXesXu
58 Followers

Not that Genisis, this one. The genesis of a very short story, God Made Me.

https://literotica.com/s/god-made-me

I took some unused quasi-autobiographical material, about 2,700 words, to see if I could sweat it down to 750 by removing all surplusage.

NB: What I saw, I saw, what I heard was often people talking in Waray, which was later interpreted for me.

Elgie (LJ = Lovely Joy) was a 'professional girlfriend' of mine, I had several parallel girlfriends and she had parallel 'boyfriends'. This is common in Angeles.

She was a pretty, sweet-natured, gentle, smiley girl, and pious in a curious way. She went to church on Sundays, and I would go with her, she would pray, light candles and make donations. But she was also a headline girl -- a Papasan's dream -- extroverted and exhibitionistic -- she would be the first girl to go topless, she featured in all the lock-in shows -- in the Wet-T contests she was the one who would take of her thong as well as her T-shirt. I liked her because she was a very lovable person, but her extrovert exhibitionism pressed my buttons. She earned a lot in ladies' drinks and bar-fines. She was praised by her employers, envied by the girls, applauded by the customers, and considered herself a success in her career.

I was on a three-week trip and had bar-fined her for the second week, so we could travel together. The first week I bar-hopped, she worked, and I would come into her bar around midnight. If she wasn't bar-fined we'd fool around in the bar and have fun with her friends. When the bar closed, we'd go back to my hotel. If she was bar-fined, she'd turn up sometime next day. The relationship was very permissive, I could go with girls, and she could work.

One evening I went in late on, and she was entertaining a group of young men, flirting and giving body shots, winding them up. She didn't acknowledge me, so I assumed she was busy. The waitress told me she was getting lots of ladies' drinks and tips. I went back to my hotel and went to bed.

About 6 am there was a call from reception, and she came up. She was euphoric and told me she had just fucked 8 guys.

"Uhhhhhhhhh."

At closing time Mama had tried to get the guys to bar-fine a girl each, but they were military and in transit accommodation 'til departure at 6 am. Mama suggested they take Elgie on cluster-fuck, rent a room in a love hotel for a few hours, and empty their bursting balls (my interpretation). They did. They unloaded, and after three hours or so left, giving her mega-tips, they were flying out and would have no further use for pesos.

She showed me the money, about 25,000 pesos, and she had 2,500p girl-share of the cluster-fuck bar-fine of 3,500 to come.

She taught me Bar-girl maths:

'If I go bar-fine with 1 guy and he fucks me 8 times I get 250 girl-share and one tip. If I go cluster-fuck with 8 guys and they each fuck me once I get 2,500 girl-share and 8 tips. And there's still all of me left for you."

Correct.

She also produced a Polaroid one of the guys took of her posing, naked, on the end of the bed, with the guys around her. They were at least a foot taller than her and 2 or 3 times her weight. On the back, they'd signed under the legend, "Elgie, WOW! Remember us. We'll remember you." She thought they were really nice guys!!! She was psychologically high, very horny and wanted to have sex -- for the next 4 hours.

That afternoon, when we woke up, she asked if we could visit her Lola (grandma) when we travelled. I was surprised but agreed. I fancied she liked me and wanted to take me to see her family for approval. She was definitely a girl I could wake up, next to, forever.

Home was a small fishing/ copra village on the coast of an offshore island. There was an electricity supply in the jetty area, not otherwise. No roads were made, and none led anywhere; travel was by boat, small ferry or taxi boat.

Her Lola lived on an unlit road. Lamps were kerosene, but generally, they went to bed shortly after dusk and got up at dawn. Lola was widowed and lived on the produce of coconut palms growing on an area of hillside she owned. Her house was cocoa-lumber and bamboo, the toilet was a composter out back. Water was drawn from the local pump and carried home in pails. People would collect around the pump to wash down. Cooking was on wood burners using wood from the palm forest. In the cluster of similar houses along the road lived many relatives, not her mother though. Elgie's father had died, and her mother remarried a guy from the mainland who didn't want to accept another guy's child, so Lola raised her.

Everyone was well fed, there was no shortage of fish and rice, and clothing was simple and cheap -- T-shirts, shorts, flip-flops, duster dresses. This was not grinding poverty. In daylight hours it was clean and picturesque. It was self-contained, remote, rural and boring -- the real poverty was of stimulation and experience. There was no police presence, no church, no clinic or doctor and no school; there was a primary school in the next village up where the barangay (parish council) hall was situated. The high-school was on the mainland.

Near the jetty was a restaurant/general store/videoke bar. This was the only entertainment venue available without taking a boat ride.

Before we visited, we booked into a hotel on the mainland. Elgie dressed herself up and we bought a large tin of broken biscuits, a traditional gift from returnees. We arrived at the jetty on the ferry. A foreigner with a glamorous girl immediately attracted attention, and the children noticed the tin. We processed to Lola's, Elgie greeting friends and relatives and the children following the tin. We received hugs and kisses from Lola, aunts and cousins on arrival. The tin was opened, and the kids all grabbed a share of the biscuits.

Eventually, people drifted away, and just close family was left. Some of the aunts spoke English, and it transpired that they had done tours in Angeles and were familiar with the bars. They reminisced, and Elgie updated them. Elgie took photos out of her bag and showed them around, vanity pictures taken of her in costume in the bars and at Wet-Ts. They went down well. She produced a wad of bills, 30,000 pesos, her gift to Lola to disburse to the family when need arises. They asked how she got all this money. She produced the photo given by the cluster-fuckers and recounted the story.

There was an excited exchange between Elgie and Lola, everyone laughed. Lunch was served, then siesta. Most laid down in the sala; Elgie and I were privileged to be allowed to use her old, partitioned bed space. We whispered. I asked why she had shown the cluster-fuck photo to her Lola.

"So she know I work hard."

I asked what Lola had said.

"She is very impressed. She says my pussy is like a fishing net, it catches many fish in one cast; enough to feed a village."

In the evening, after Lola retired, we went to the videoke bar with aunts and cousins.

There were girls available even in this remote corner, freelancers who sang karaoke and chatted with guys for ladies' drinks. They provided companionship for the fishermen, boat taxi owners, and anyone who came for the company to be found there. There was no bar-fine; additional services were by private treaty. These were local girls, friends of Elgie; it was an accepted occupation, which carried no stigma. They were poor girls contributing to the support of their families until Mr Right happened along. It was done very discretely.

Her local peers looked plain and dowdy compared to Elgie. They asked how much she earned. An aunt told them about the 30,000p and Elgie showed her photos. They were handed around, including the cluster-fuck. The girls were excited by the story and spent some time picking out the foreign guys they'd like to fuck. Some aunts recalled the old times and started rehearsing their favourite dance moves. Elgie joined in.

Unable to resist being the headline girl, she did her signature bar trick.

She took a couple of shot glasses, poured in some kulafu (potcheen) and set light to it. She started her dance, then as the flames guttered, pulled her tits out, took a swig of ice water, planted the glasses on her breasts and sprayed them with the ice water. They latched onto her tits and she continued to dance with the tips of her breasts extruded into the glasses. When she sat down she detached the glasses and showed the round 'love bites' created by the vacuum. Everyone was charmed. None could top that.

Everyone went home happy; it was the best night at the videoke anyone could remember.

We spent the night in Elgie's bed space. It wasn't comfortable, no fan, just an opened window space.

For the next couple of days, Elgie was a celebrity in the village. We spent the days with Lola and returned to the mainland at night, sampled the local nightlife and slept at the hotel.

Elgie wanted to visit her high-school friends in the next village up the shoreline, which was larger and where the barangay hall (local council) is based.

She dressed to impress. Short halter-neck top, blue-jean hot-pants, elevator heels (not spike -- they would sink into the ground), necklace, watch, bracelet, earrings. She's not curvaceous; she doesn't bulge provocatively out of her clothing, she was just a slender girl in minimalist attire. She even put on lipstick and mascara, the first time I'd seen her wear make-up, she didn't need it. She admired herself in the mirror -- and that was the image she wanted to project. In Regents Park, on a summer's day, she'd be one more pretty girl.

This wasn't Regents Park and I had a hard-on and wanted to fuck her before we left. She rebuffed my suggestion that it may not be the right image for this rural and conventional community. She looked like a puta, ( a prostitute who illegally solicits in the street/ the least respectable in the Pilipino classification of sex workers), but she thought she looked glamorous and successful, and, as ever, wanted to be the centre of attention. So, OK, I'd have gladly walked anywhere with her on my arm.

We arrived at village 2. It was much larger than village 1, had processing plants for fish and copra, the council hall, some street lighting, a square, many concrete buildings, hardware and general stores and a primary school. But it was too small to warrant a police station, or church or any government building. Again people noted the scantily dressed girl with the foreigner in tow. She met some of her high-school friends. They congratulated her on her handsome boyfriend and commented on her daring dress, but were very welcoming.

Then we met a classmate who was the daughter of the barangay captain (parish council chairman) walking with her mother. Elgie made to hug her, but Mum pulled her daughter back. Elgie asked what was wrong. Mum said that reports about her behaviour had been received by the barangay. She was scandalous (scandal is a cultural and criminal offence) putting on public displays of indecency, corrupting youth, bringing a child rapist (me) into the community. Barangay tanods (parish constables) would be sent to patrol village 1 until she had left.

Her friends took issue.

Mum noted that Elgie and Amor were the only girls who accepted employment with the whore-monger (lived on mainland and recruited for her bar). Elgie's family's reputation was invoked; her relatives had often gone that path and returned. Mum noted that they were uneducated; Elgie and Amor were the first junior high-school graduates to go; now the daughters of respectable citizens were potential recruits into prostitution.

Her friends pointed out that Elgie's Lola had no money to send her to college, as Mum had sent her own daughter. Mum knew her history. Elgie's choice was between being a karaoke girl at the videoke or going to Angeles to earn real money. An easy decision, she went as a victim of circumstance. She didn't deserve to be ostracised for that; Mary Magdelaine was a prostitute, Jesus didn't condemn her. Forgive Elgie.

Mum retorted. 'God made me to know him, love him and serve him in this world. Not to prostitute myself."

Elgie shouted at her, 'God made me too."

Elgie was traumatised by this rejection. She cried for days. We, the family and Lola, talked through this incident repeatedly.

My 750 words story is a condensed and elaborated dramatisation of the above, and distils the conclusions of the family's analysis of Elgie's purpose in God's plan.

Elgie married a Swiss gentleman and went to live in Geneva.

Further and Better Particulars.

I realised I'd written a WIWAW and published it as a story long ago, then withdrew it. The story's self-explanatory, but omits a material fact. Elgie had been gang raped by her 'employer's friends.'

At 13, her grandmother placed Elgie with a comparatively wealthy family as a live-in house girl, on the basis that her grandmother would receive her wages and Elgie would live 'en familie', bed and board, but, in addition, she would be sent to be educated with the children of the family, who were older than her. She'd spend long hours performing her domestic chores before and after school.

These sorts of arrangements aren't uncommon and can be advantageous to young girls who, otherwise, wouldn't receive an education. But they can also be very exploitative. Though they live 'en familie,' there's no comparison to an 'au pair', which would be a familiar idea in the West. There's no concept of social equality, the relationship is purely transactional; the girl is a servant and must know her place. This is how many of the comparatively wealthy view the rural poor, as a resource to be exploited, and they exploit them ruthlessly. The poor, in their eyes, are modern-day slaves.

All political power lies with the moneyed class who wield it to strip the poor of basic human rights.

At 19, when Elgie graduated sophomore year, the daughter of the family graduated uni. The daughter threw a graduation party for her classmates and friends. Her parents absented themselves from the house leaving Elgie to service the party. Things got out of hand, the boys and girls got drunk and the boys were hitting on the girls for sex. The daughter volunteered Elgie, who refused. The girls held her down while several of the boys raped her. They taunted her she would be OK because the boys were using condoms and wouldn't catch anything. When they finished, she was set back to work, serving food, tidying up, washing dishes etc.

Next day, she went and told her Gran who complained to the Barangay Chairman. There was a huge scandal because the children of three barangays were involved. No one attempted to contact the National Police, it was all kept within barangay jurisdiction, which meant the matter would be settled by negotiation. The girls and boys said she consented and enjoyed it, their parents had money, they were given the benefit of all doubt.

The settlement agreed by the three barangays provided that, in return for Gran and Elgie withdrawing their complaint, without prejudice, 100,000 p would be paid. 80,000 would go to Gran and 20,000 to a Mamasan, who would take Elgie to Angeles and train her as an entertainer. Half her earnings would be remitted to support Gran, until Elgie married. Gran attorned the power to consent to her marriage before the age of 25 (the age for marriage without consent at that time), to Mamasa. This was drawn up with a copy for each party and the original deposited in the barangay archive.

Mamasan taught Elgie how to maximise her appeal to the eligible foreigners who came to Angeles City in search of sex and excitement, but who could so easily fall in love with their dream girl and marry her. It worked out.

She married a wealthy Swiss guy and moved to Switzerland.

That's still how it works today.

The Philippines is a corrupt country. I wanted to share my contempt for rapists and those people who can, so easily, be corrupted by small amounts of money - wherever in the world they live. Compare their base morality to the humane, loving, community values of those they enslave.

XerXesXu
XerXesXu
58 Followers