God of Lust and Dreams Ch. 02

Story Info
As Amara flees, new threats emerge.
1.8k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amara was jolted awake by the roar of a voice! "In here, my lord, we've found her!" Her eyes widened as they took in the pair of her father's soldiers. One of them pointed his spear at her while the other stepped out to wave down others.

She scowled at the spear holder as he used his size to tower over her. A soft, familiar voice whispered softly in her ear. "He certainly seems proud of himself, terrorizing an unarmed woman."

Amara turned her head, expecting to see someone behind her but there was no one. Confused, she glanced back at the guardsman, but he just glared down at her.

Amara stood up, holding her head up, refusing to be intimidated by this fool. As she did, she felt a faint caress on her cheek. "Excellent, my priestess, stand firm."

"Priestess..." Amara breathed. Her dream came rushing back to her. Could it be..? But before she could react further, her father stormed into the room.

Sir Stevren, holy knight of the realm, looked ready to explode. Looking at his red face, Amara felt sick to her stomach. He was so proud of his status as a holy knight, so quick to hold his piety over others. And yet he was a monster to his wife and daughters.

"There you are! Did you really think I'd let you get away?" He slapped her cheek, nearly knocking her to the ground.

"Didn't you realize how important this marriage was to me? We would have been tied to the richest merchant family in the country!" Another slap did knock her to the ground.

Amara fell, her hands out to break her fall. As her vision cleared, she saw the mark on the back of her hand. "It was real," she whispered.

"What? Never mind, forget your excuses. We need to get you back to the priests. The marriage can't go through now unless we can prove your purity. And God help you if you're impure, child. No one else will."

The mark pulsed with soft light as Sir Stevren pulled her up by the arm. "Look at me," he demanded.

But another voice caught her attention instead. "You don't have to live like this, my sweet priestess. You have my power in you now. It's time to fight back." A phantom kiss graced her forehead. "Show me how strong you are."

"Hey!" Furiously, her father grabbed her chin and forced her gaze to him. Amara stared at his face. His trim beard, piggish eyes, the hate and disgust that burned there.

She nodded. "It's time to fight back," she whispered. And she raised her marked hand.

"Push your power out, my pet. Let your anger and defiance be your weapon."

Amara reached inward, pulling on years of emotion, then forced it all out through her hand. A blistering purple light raged out, knocking her father back into the far wall.

In the moment before the guards reacted, she blasted out the power again, targeting the other men in the room.

Then she grabbed her pack and fled.

Amara ran for three days, pulled by a sense of distant safety. She rested where she could, once in a hollow under a downed tree, other times in caves.

She didn't hear the voice of Zymos during that time, but the sense of safety felt like him so she followed it, closing in on it. On the third day, she stumbled into another set of ruins, this time a small building well hidden by a thick grove. She stumbled inside and collapsed.

She barely heard her god's words as she let exhaustion overtake her. "Ah, you're finally here. Be warm and rest, my pet. I'll watch over you."

Amara slept hard for some time but when she woke, it was in a soft bed, warm blankets around her. A few candles flickered in the room and more light poured from the next room and with it was the smell of cooking meat. She rose and spotted a robe at the foot of the bed. It was purple lace and shimmered beautifully in the dim light. Amara smiled and wrapped it around her naked body. It honestly failed to cover anything, but instead highlighted her curves. For the first time she felt... beautiful.

Zymos awaited her as she stepped into the other room. "You look lovely, my sweet priestess," he smiled.

Amara ducked her head. "Thank you, my Master."

"Come, sit in my lap, and let me feed you. You're malnourished and there's a lot you need to know before you move on again."

She complied, settling in as one of his arms wrapped around her. His touch was comforting, and she felt a heat begin to build in her pussy.

Zymos reached for the platter on the table next to him and selected a bit of bread. "Open, my pet." She took the treat from his fingers, groaning as the sweet bread hit her tongue. Next came a bit of meat, followed by cheese.

As he fed her, Zymos began talking. "First, my priestess, I'm still weak. Helping you fight off your father and his men took most of the power I was able to give you. The rest helped you reach this temple. " His free hand cupped her breast. "Later, I will give you more power. For the immediate future, you will need to seek out temple ruins to bond with me. I'm unable to reach you outside of them, I'm afraid. And the power gained from our sex will run out. What I can do for you is to help guide you to temple sites. And over the next day or so, you'll be safe here. I don't know if your father survived, but if he did, it'll be awhile before he can come after you."

Forgoing the bites of food, Zymos lifted a goblet of sweet nectar to her lips. "So I will take this opportunity to teach you how to use your power."

"How do we make you strong again, my Master?" Amara asked.

"I need worshipers again. And that's why I made the deal with you. You're my priestess. Through your strength, your body, and your courage, you'll bring others to me. You'll start small, my pet, but as you work, more will follow."

"But how--"

Zymos rested a finger across her lips as he dropped his other hand to her thigh, caressing her flesh. "You simply need to be you. My power will call to others through you. Those who are inclined to follow, will. Some of them I will also imbue with power as I gain more. And they will bring even more in." His gentle touches were coming closer to her wet pussy and he kissed her lips, tasting the flavors of her dinner on her lips. "I think it's time for your next dose of power, my gem."

Zymos lifted her up and carried her back to the bedroom, setting her gently on the bed. He sat behind her, nuzzling her neck and cupping her breasts with one hand. The other hand returned to stroking her thighs, moving up to finger her pussy. Amara gasped as he nibbled on her earlobe and he growled in response, sending a shiver down her spine. She opened her legs further, giving her god better access and he responded by inserting a finger. He pressed it up against a place inside and Amara cried out, wondering what power he used on her. Zymos chuckled slightly into her ear. "The g spot. Remember it well, my priestess. It may feel like magic, but it's just a part of your body. I intend to make use of it a lot tonight." His finger moved faster inside her, her breathing and moaning increasing along with it. Then Zymos bit down hard on her tender neck and the sensations were too much for Amara. She came with a shout, riding her ecstasy like a wave.

Zymos guided her to her knees and wrapped a hand into her hair, pulling her head back. He pulled her knees apart and slid his cock inside her. His thrusts started gently, but soon he sped up, pulling harder on her hair. That little bit of pain complemented the pleasure of his cock and another orgasm built quickly.

Her god didn't slow down as her pussy clenched around him and soon another wave of pleasure began building. This time as Amara came, Zymos did too, filling her with his seed and power. She collapsed down, exhausted again. Zymos pulled out and stroked her hair.

"Time to rest again, my sweet one. And in the morning, I'll give you another good fucking before we start training." He lay beside her, wrapping her in his arms, cradling her as she slept.

The dark elf in the corner of the backroom watched as his guest settled into the chair across from him. The human was clearly wealthy in his bright silken clothes. The look of disgust on the rich man's face was telling too: the seedy tavern was not the cleanest place. Even the dark elf wanted to burn his clothes whenever he left here.

But a few gold pieces meant the barkeeper would stay out of his way as he went about his business, so for the darker dealings, the cesspit of a tavern suited him fine.

The rich man cleared his throat, demanding attention. "I have a job for you."

"I assumed so since you wanted to meet. Who do you want dead?"

"Not dead. Captured. My fiance. She ran away and her father was injured trying to recapture her. I won't be made fool of by some little bitch trying to leave me at the altar."

The dark elf was unimpressed. "There's other girls who are more than willing to marry a rich man. Go find one of those."

"This girl is special. She has a bloodline that is... important to me." The rich man smirked. "Her family has no idea what she's really worth. But I do and I will not let her go." He pulled out a pouch and spilled the contents out on the table. Gold and a few gems glittered in the lamplight. "Bring her back and you'll be rewarded. This is to cover your expenses."

"That's.. a lot of money," the dark elf said. "What's so special about this girl's bloodline? She gonna give you magic kids or something?"

"Something like that." The rich man stood and waved to his guards. "Find the girl, get her back to me. That's all." He reached into his satchel and pulled out a sketch and laid on the table. "Amara Kinnis, daughter of Sir Stevren."

The dark elf picked up the sketch and studied the girl's image. She was pretty enough with reddish brown hair and light blue eyes. But there was nothing particularly special about her face. He carefully folded the image then put it in his pocket. "Yeah, I'll find her."

The rich man nodded. "Keep me updated." And, with a gesture to his guards, the man left.

"Amara... What's so special about you, little pretty? And are you worth more than that old man is offering?" The dark elf stood up and exited out the back door. He had work to do.