Imani's Story: Seducing Rylan

Story Info
Princess convinces assassin to let her live. W x AFAB NB.
1.5k words
4.32
3.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a princess of the Vestan, and heir to the kingdom, it wasn't often I was able to find myself alone. My rooms were my sanctuary, my small oasis where I could strip away the political mask I was forced to maintain. It was the one place I might be found vulnerable, safe behind heavy doors and armed guards.

I was enjoying a bath when they came for me. The tall stranger had the dark skin of a southerner, with bright amber eyes and copper curls piled on top of a smooth head with shaved sides. A warrior's cut. I couldn't tell their gender, only that their body was lithe and they carried many weapons. I knew an assassin when I saw one.

They were on me before I could shout. Their hand wrapped around my throat, cutting off my air as I was hauled out of the bath. I kicked and thrashed, but combat had not been part of my training. It didn't take long for my world to go black. All those weapons, and I was to die by strangulation? That seemed odd.

****

I woke to a crackling fire. It was dark out and I was no longer inside the warm walls of the castle. Trees loomed all around the small clearing of our camp, casting dappled shadows in the moonlight. My limbs were tied. My captor was nowhere to be found. Panic clawed at my chest, but I suppressed a whimper. I couldn't fight, but I was a master of my own emotions.

"Ah, you're awake." The voice was androgynous, and I knew it belonged to the mysterious southerner. I forced my body to still. They were behind me, and I couldn't maneuver myself to see them. What were they after? A ransom?

Leaves crunched under heavy boots as they moved around to my front. Crouching before me, they sighed. "You should know your father paid me well to kill you. Your body will be found in the woods. It will look like a boar attack." The confusion must have shown on my face, because the stranger grimaced and continued. "I packed a bag. It'll look like you ran away."

No, that wasn't the answer I was looking for. The stranger knew it. I could see the discomfort written all over them.

My father did this? But why? He...he loved me. I know he did. No. This couldn't be. My chest heaved as panic started to claw its way up my chest. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't think. I couldn't-

Click.

The panic vanished. I've always had this odd little switch in my mind. My tutors taught me to manipulate emotions for the good of the realm, but the ability to turn them off entirely? That was innate.

My captor looked surprised. Those amber eyes looked me over. "Are you...in shock?"

"You seem awfully caring for someone who just announced their plan to kill me."

There was an awkward silence before the southerner cleared their throat. "I will make it painless. You needn't fear."

"I fear nothing." At that moment, it was true. "Why did you not kill me already? While I was unconscious?"

The stranger frowned. "There's no honor in killing a sleeping enemy."

"But a tied up enemy is fair game?"

They shrugged. "At least you leave this plane knowing the truth of your death."

I did not want to die. I couldn't fight, but that didn't mean I was entirely without a means to protect myself. The ropes pulled my shoulders back and thrust out my chest, framing my boobs nicely. I was still naked. It seemed my would-be assassin hadn't had time to dress me in my runaway clothes before I woke. Perhaps I could use that to my advantage.

I shifted slightly, stretching my body to emphasize my curves and fluttering my golden lashes. The movement was subtle but effective. A glimmer of heat rose in the stranger's eyes. "We don't have to be enemies," I pouted, letting my own gaze trail over the length of the stranger's body. "It's cold out tonight. We could warm each other up."

I could practically feel the stranger's hesitation, it was so potent. "Your father-"

"Doesn't have to know. I can disappear. I hear it's warmer in the south."

"The south?"

"Mmm. You could take me there. To your home."

The stranger blinked. "Right. My home."

Okay, there was something odd there. Maybe I shouldn't bring up the Sunnan. Was my assassin an exile, perhaps? I needed to switch tactics. I smiled playfully. "Or not. I'm adaptable. What's your name, friend?"

"Uh. You can call me Rylan."

"Rylan," I purred, "How unusual. I like it." I was catching my captor off guard, keeping them emotionally off balance. That was good. "You know you can touch me, Rylan. I bet your hands are warm. You have me all tied up and helpless. I should be terrified, but I just keep thinking about how warm your body must be."

Rylan's cough was one of discomfort. I smiled like a cat with cream as the assassin looked away. "I uh...I can get you your clothes?"

I leaned forward and whispered, "I don't want clothes, Rylan. I want you. I want you to touch me. I want you to enjoy the princess you captured. You already wrapped me up so nicely. I promise I make a very good gift."

The curse that left Rylan's mouth was not one I knew. Curious. I knew the languages of all four kingdoms. What language was this?

I didn't have time to think about it, though. Rylan's hand was every bit as warm as I anticipated. It stroked my cheek and then traveled lower, cupping my breasts. "Yes," I breathed encouragingly, leaning into the touch. "Please, Rylan."

I saw the moment my captor made the decision. Something like defiance flared in that beautiful face, and then I was lifted and slammed roughly into a tree. I gasped as that warm, strong body pressed against mine. "Tell me, princess, would you betray the people you're sworn to protect to save your own life?"

My brow furrowed. "What?"

Again came that strange curse. It sounded as beautiful as it was harsh. If I survived this night, I would learn it. "Nevermind," the assassin murmured, "We'll discuss things later." I murmured my agreement as lips pressed against my naked flesh, branding my neck, my ear, my jaw, with heat. Teeth scraped my skin and I whimpered in delight from the light flickers of pain.

My assassin was a whirlwind of teeth, lips, and skilled hands. There was no hesitation now, no shyness to get in the way of the very thorough exploration of my body. I kissed back with equal fervor and arched my body, pressing more firmly against the stranger that bound me.

When my orgasm came, I think it was a shock to us both. Deft fingers toyed with my clit and I erupted. Never before had another made me feel such pleasure! I was drunk on it. "You're beautiful when you fall apart, little princess."

I smiled, my eyes glazed. "Your turn?"

Rylan smirked and lifted their fingers, coated with the evidence of my arousal, to my lips. "Clean."

I obeyed. I kept my eyes fixed on Rylan's as I slowly took the glistening fingers in my mouth, tasting my own orgasm. My tongue swirled and I sucked, gathering every last drop of sweetness and earning a pleased smile that sent pleasure shivering through me.

"Good girl." Rylan grabbed my hair and forced me down to my knees. I looked up eagerly, waiting for my assassin to untie the pants that hid my prize. When they dropped at last, I looked up at Rylan in surprise. The assassin chuckled. "You thought I was a man?" I nodded. "I have no gender, little princess, but I do have a clit. Now thank me for defying the king and sparing your life."

I didn't hesitate. Cock or clit, it made no difference to me. I lapped at the pussy like it was my last meal, and oh it was sweet. Like honey. It was addicting and unreal and...

My body tingled with energy. It was like the world was humming. I ran my tongue over Rylan's clit and sucked, encouraged by the hands still buried in my golden curls. I could tell by the tension in their legs that my assassin was close, so I pressed harder. There was nothing I wanted more than my assassin's cum.

"Yes, little princess, just like that!" Rylan gasped and my senses were flooded with pleasure. I'd never tasted anything as sweet as this. I whimpered as the sensation overwhelmed me. That wasn't right. This was Rylan's orgasm. Why was I feeling it?

But I did. I felt it in every limb, this sweet and perfect pleasure. I looked up with cum drunk eyes and frowned. Something was different. Rylan's hair was shining in the firelight, like it was spun from actual copper strands. And their eyes. Their eyes weren't amber. How could I have ever thought they were? They burned like molten gold, glowing with an intensity I couldn't decipher. Finally, my awed gaze landed on their ears, perfectly pointed and long. Not human ears. Not at all.

"What are you?" I whispered.

Rylan smirked. "You've just been fucked by the fae. Sleep now, little princess. We still have to decide what to do with you."

Yes. Sleep. Sleep sounded good. My eyes fluttered closed and, with a sated smile, I slept.