God vs Goddess

Story Info
Another Variant of the Royal Duel.
3.6k words
3.75
2.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nalith
Nalith
118 Followers

God vs Goddess for Control of the Seas

What do you think you are doing? The seas are my domain. Go be the god of something else. I think that mountain over there is unclaimed. You already have sailors worshiping you? Well so do I, along with most of the coastal cities. Very well, let our powers decide who shall rule the seas!

And so they fought, with all the fury of the seas. Waves crashed, and the coasts trembled, great storms formed and tore into each other. Hurricanes and maelstroms, tsunamis and typhoons, until both were exhausted.

You're strong, no question there, but we can't stop now. Perhaps some other kind of contest, or battle of wills... What do you mean join forces? You can't have two gods in control of the same domain. Wait, what are you saying? If you like me and don't want to fight me, just let me have the seas.

Get married? That would never work. Do you know any other married gods? That never ends well. Unless... you want to make our marriage the contest? Whoever can make love the best will control the other, and the seas. What do you think? Ready to gamble everything on your lovemaking skills? If you win, the seas will be yours, and I will be your loving wife, to rule at your side, but under your will. If I win, then you still get the seas, but as my loving and obedient husband.

Yeah, who am I kidding. I know what will happen. No one is ruling at the side of anyone. Either I'll be your slave or you'll be mine. It beats us destroying each other, and you are quite attractive. Alright, this isn't going to be a two out of three or anything like that. We go until we give up, until one of us agrees to surrender completely.

I cast aside my mantle, revealing my perfect naked form, defying you not as god, but as a woman to a man. You know that people have always seen the sea as a woman. It only makes sense that I rules the seas. You would do well to learn from your sailors, and worship me yourself, and accept that the oceans should be a matriarchy. Do you really think you can win like this? Men always overestimate their sexual skill.

Ooh, nice start. Nice eyes, too. Nice big arms, surrounding me and making me feel small and protected, good job. But did you notice how I got my hand around your cock? Yeah, I'm in control now. Your cock is meant for this, admit it. Men are designed to be controlled through their cocks, you all want it, deep inside. And you want to be deep inside me, swallowed by the sea. You want a woman to control you, you want to submit that cock in between my legs, we both know it. Look how I can lead you around, you're practically mine already. Just keep looking into my eyes and admit that women are superior and I deserve to rule the seas.

No? I guess you managed to snap out of it. Going to try and pin me down? Ah... ah... yes... Even when you spread me open and slide inside, do you really feel in control? Is this really your choice, or are you just a slave to your instincts, and falling under my control, giving yourself to me with each thrust?

Ha! Gotcha again. What are you going to do now, with my legs wrapped around you? This is fun, you on top of me, staring into my eyes, falling into my power, becoming mine. I can feel your cock surrendering inside me, pushing deep inside, your eyes falling into mine, sinking into my sea.

(Slowly becoming more desperate and aroused) Ooh, I guess not. That does feel good though. Just try to fight it, try to take control. You want me to own you, you want me to control you... ahh... you know it's true... ooh... no matter how much you try to fight it... you... you want my matriarchy... your cock wants to submit to my authority... you know you want it... aah!

Okay, okay, you win that one. Wow, you're good. Doesn't change the truth though, or the rules. We go until one of us surrenders. Whew, ready to go again? Look at that, our powers have merged already, locking us in. We're each other's prisoner. And what will you do if I'm the stronger one, look at this massive amazon body. I'm bigger and stronger than you now, can you still beat me?

Now you're looking up into my eyes, little god. How does it feel? Look, my breasts are right at eye level for you. I bet you love that. You relied on your strength last time, what will you do now? Here, let me open up and invite you in. Do you dare come inside and let these legs wrap around you? No lack of daring I see. We'll you are a god, after all. I won't hurt you with my legs. But now that you're here, wrapped in my feminine power, isn't it easy to imagine submitting completely to me? Is it it fun to imagine losing to a goddess and being forced to confess that I have defeated you? It feels good inside me, so good that you want to give me everything, sink into my eyes and breast, sink into my sea...

Oof, I really thought I had you that time. Okay, we can keep playing at this. I'll get you eventually. I'm still on top, and I think you like it. I'm sure you could push me off if you really wanted to, right? You can't, can you? Instead of sinking into my eyes you are pinned under my body. There you go, struggle, try to fight it, try to take back control. Are you getting desperate, feeling like I might actually win? Is that fear I see in your eyes?

Woah, that's more fight than I expected. We both want to win, of course. You always get so tense when you fight me. In the end, this just makes it easier for me to take control. You'll eventually get tired, and then I'll just take direct control. This is fun though, I enjoy the struggle, and so do you. But you're enjoying this more than I am. Who will lose control to the pleasure first? I think it's you. Look at your face. You want this. You want me to win. You want me to take control... no, look me in the eyes. You can't deny it, I have you, you want me to have you.

Yes, go ahead and fight. You want to cum into my control, but you want to fight it too. It's too late, the idea is in your mind and you can't get rid of it. You want to be mine, and soon you'll want it more and more until you can't resist me any longer. Ooh, look at your cock fighting the natural authority of my pussy, surrounding him, claiming him.

Woah, relax. Alright, you definitely have more will in you than I gave you credit for. You are fun to seduce though, and I think we both know that I'm winning. You're starting to love the idea of submitting to me and being conquered by my feminine authority, no matter how much you resist it. Can you admit it, even to yourself, that you want this? I can feel the desire growing in you. Your cock wants to be mine. You like being pinned helpless under me. Just give in, let me take control.

Okay, fine. Call it a tie? You're stronger than you look, even when I had you pinned under me. Let me return to my regular size... ready for round three? Not just a battle of the seas, but a battle of the sexes.

You've proven yourself a worthy rival so far, but this doesn't end until one of us gives up. We're trapped here together, our own powers holding us in here in this bubble. One of us will be champion, and the other will be her slave.

Each time she has felt him inside her she has learned something about him, gained some insight into his weaknesses and desires. Each individual round means nothing. What truly matters is what each round does to their inner will. Now she has a strategy...

Alright, you've got me, you're stronger now. I'll just relax and let you take control, see what you do with it. Yeah, you should be careful. Of course I'm not just surrendering to you. Imagine me as your conquest, the goddess you enslaved, and overpowered. Picture yourself as king of the sea, ruling them and me. Picture all that you want, together with the pleasure of taking me just as you are now...

Is that what you really want? My pussy suddenly clamps down, claiming your cock, and making you question your dreams of being king. Deep inside you know how it would feel to be mine, to be freed from the weight of your crown. Under my control, you would feel the bliss that my sex gives you, you could feel the elation of surrender inside me. As my lips pulse on you, they give you a vision of life as my slave, a taste of the pleasure you could have under me, far more than you could take from me, on top and in charge as you are now.

And then it fades. Do you still want to win this competition? Do you still want to make me yours? Maybe feeling some doubts now? Let me help as I pivot a bit and push you onto your back. Doesn't it feel good for me to take control? Your cock is made for this, made to be controlled. Ah, you do still resist me, good. What, you want to do the same thing to me? Give me visions of being your slave? Yes, your cock does feel quite nice, but...

Ooh, wow, that's good. No doubt you can take control, even underneath me. Maybe you could be king of the seas, maybe you could make me yours. Maybe you could sexually conquer me. Maybe... you... (becomes incoherent with pleasure). You... you win... this time.

Whew, that was good. I look forward to doing that again, once this is over. And look at that, we were both dominant from beneath that time. You did well. I'll definitely give you that round, not that it matters. You look confident. Ready to try again? Yeah, I almost came back there, but so did you. We can't, not inside this bubble. We can't until one of us surrenders to the other. We both need it, but I bet you need it more than I do. I can do this all night and all day.

We are already mated. One way or another, we are bound to each other now. You love this struggle, but it needs to end. I like you now, and I think I'm starting to understand you. You want to fight me, but you don't really want to win. And if you're not going to win, then you're going to lose. I am going to rule you because you can't rule me, you can only pleasure me, which in the end is only another way of serving me.

My control feels good, my control is already in your mind and body. Your godly power is already open to my influence, and only lacks your permission to fall completely to me. Go ahead and struggle, continue the struggle that you enjoy so much. You can't tell me I'm wrong, because you know it's all true.

Go ahead, start on top again. We both know that doesn't matter. It feels good to have you on top. Will you take control? Can you? It feels so good for me to relax and let you take me, but you can't really take me, can you? You can only serve me, above or below. Even on top, when I squeeze on you, we both know who is in charge. Go ahead. Thrust harder, push, exert yourself. Get on the edge. You can't go over until one of us surrenders. I... can... stand... more... pleasure... than you!

And there you go, collapsing over me. Now that you're frenzied on the edge, let me take control. Your cock already listens to me, wants to obey, wants to submit inside me. It's true, you can't deny it. Look at my breasts and know its true. Look down at where we are joined and feel my pussy speaking to your cock. Look back up at my eyes and know that you are already obeying me. Go ahead and admit it. I already control you. Your cock is desperate to submit to my feminine authority. Say it and submit, so that you can cum in surrender to your queen. It feels so good for me to take it away, take it away, take it away...

Yes, fight. You know that I'm making you my slave. When you cum, you will be mine. You can't deny it, you can only keep thrusting in desperation, serving your queen. But I can't force you to submit. You have to choose, you have to give me your will on your own. You know it deep inside. My pussy has you, is squeezing away your will. Your cock is mine, you are mine, your mind is mine, your power is mine.

It feels good, and we both know it. Say it. Admit it. Admit that it feels good to be mine. Admit that you want me to own you. Ask me to make you my mate, my slave. Beg me to dominate you, and finish our marriage ceremony. Feel my pussy claiming your cock, and you can't tell her no. You can't tell me no. You love the idea of being slave to your wife, but it still scares you.

Relax, take back some of your power. You'll need it in order to submit to me and recognize my authority over you. Take a deep breath, separate from me. There you go. You know that I won. You know deep inside your mind, deep inside your cock, that I have won. You will be my mate, my beloved slave, absorbed into my power as goddess. Stand, and look at me. Admire my breasts and curves, admire the triangle of my womanhood who has just conquered you. Kneel and stare at her. Kiss her. Kiss the pussy of your wife, accepting her victory over you. Kneel and stare at my breasts, bask in my power over you, bask in my control over you. Let the pleasure overwhelm you. You love me, you obey me, and you will be mine. Make it official. Kiss my feet and tell me that you submit. Tell me that I have won. Tell me I am your wife. Admit that you obey me. And... just for fun... admit that women are superior. That was how I defeated you after all. Do it. Say it. Obey me and say it.

Any last requests? You don't want me to lovingly enslave you, but aggressively consume and take all your power? Alright, prepare to be subjugated by the mistress of the seas. Your queen, owner, and lover. Feel me own you, body and mind, as I mount you again and begin to own you completely. You will be allowed to struggle, but in the end I will win, and you will submit completely beneath my breasts and within my womanhood, swallowed by her as the sea swallows a ship.

Behold, I have claimed you already, you are already inside, your manhood stiff with surrender, awaiting his final subjugation. Stare into my eyes and know that you will be mine. You fell to the pleasure of my waves, and now will submit beneath them. Stare at my breasts and know that in the end I couldn't defeat your godhood, but your manhood. How does that make you feel?

Relax as the ceremony begins. Stare at my breasts and know that this woman will be queen of the seas, and you will completely submit to her. Your cock is captured, your body is captured and you know that you will be mine. And it feels good to be defeated, feels good to be owned. You will give all of yourself to me in orgasmic surrender, your river running into my sea.

My great fount of living water is consuming your rod of dominion, taking control away from you. You can't stop me now, you have surrendered too much. I have already taken your choice, and you know that nothing will stop me from being Queen of the seas. You have knowingly surrendered to my feminine authority, and I will be your goddess. 

Your cock is offered as a sacrifice to my power, and you willingly give it to me, accepting me as your queen. And your queen will reward you with ultimate pleasure as you are consumed. Confess that I am your queen, that you have been sexually defeated. Say it as you feel your cock being domesticated and dominated within me. This is our marriage ceremony, my coronation ceremony, and your subjugation ceremony.

Now, stare at my beasts and declare that I am superior, that I am your queen. Confess that you are mine, all while feeling more and more helpless within my divine labia. Recognize that you will soon hand control over to me, willing or not. You requested one last struggle as I crush your masculine will beneath my feminine authority, and I will grant this to you.

My lips pulse on you, claiming you, making you helplessly mine as the final ceremony begins. You are my mount, my mate, my slave. Your power tastes delicious as my lips draw it from you. Yes, flail, thrash like a fish out of water, and I've caught you. Or a man drowning as the sea claims him. The sea is claiming you.

And there, feel your struggle fade, as I hold you firmly between my thighs and slowly wave my breasts in your face in a victory dance, showing you that you are claimed, you are owned, your manhood has surrendered to me, surrendered to feminine authority. Stare at my breasts and know that for all your godly powers, it was your weakness as a man that finally defeated you.

Stare at my breasts and know that this is the victory of feminine authority, that the seas shall have a queen, not a king. Feel my pussy squeezing on you, drawing your power from you. Feel it surround you, are you ready to fully submit to my power over you? No, there is still some resistance in there, some desire to fight, with the last bit of strength that you have. Now is the time, fight, spend the last of your strength, thrust in defiance of your queen's authority, knowing you can't stop me now.

Feel me hold you tight, squeezing out your divine power, squeezing out your masculine power, squeezing out your will. Your cock knows that his queen is in control, knows that he has been defeated by a divine woman, knows that soon he will be forced to surrender inside my lips. Feel your cock, stiff and helpless as I squeeze on him and show him that I am in control and tell him what I am about to do. I will take control, I will force him to cum in submission, and then he will be my slave, together with the man he represents.

The would-be king of the seas kneels before his queen, defeated. You have requested that I force you to submit, which has been your agreed terms of surrender to your queen. You are about to be executed as a god, as a man, as a king. When you cum, you will give me your power and become my slave, and your powers will bend to my will and serve me, in total submission to your queen.

I allow you to make another token gesture of defiance, get it out of your system, exhaust yourself with helpless defiance. Then my pussy clamps down hard. You would cum, if I permitted it, but I do not. I am putting your cock in his place, teaching him to submit to his queen. I continue pulsing, each squeeze asserting my control, my ownership, my divinity, and my victory as queen. Each pulse crushing your rebellion. Each pulse asserting my feminine authority. Each pulse asserting my victory over your manhood and godhood. Each pulse slow, firm, regal, divine, until you have completely surrendered, desperate to cum, but unable to.

I rub my victory in your face with my breasts, slowly, deliberately. Drawing it out. Kiss my breasts in submission to my feminine authority. Say that you surrender completely to me. Say that I am your queen. Say that I am the queen of the seas. Say that I am your wife. Say that I am your goddess.

Confess that my pussy rules your cock. Say it again. Your time has come. Confess again that I am queen, and cum. Surrender to your queen, and cum. Surrender to your goddess, and cum. You cannot fight the truth, that my feminine power has defeated you, that my pussy has defeated you, after everything else that could not. Cum, and know that your cock is mine, your body is mine, your mind is mine. Stare up at my breasts and know that they rule over you and all the seas. Feel your cock pumping out the last of your power as you surrender to the goddess of the seas.

Love and serve me forever, defeated not as a god, but as a man. Bask in my control as my will fills you, feel the power in my voice fill you and know that you must obey.

Nalith
Nalith
118 Followers