Mother's Brothel

Story Info
A mother pimps out her son to a dominant female client.
2.8k words
4.37
18.2k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood in line with the other boys. We all cast our eyes toward the floor, as was the rule during selection I had been strictly told. I could hear the high heels of the Madam clicking in front of us. I heard her stop in front of the boy to my left.

"This is Julio. He is 20, as you can see very lean and muscular. Like all our boys good and submissive, but this little slut can put his back into it if you so desire..."

I sneaked a look and the Madam was gripping his cock firmly, her long red fingernails looking dangerous next to such sensitive flesh. "And a nice, long cock on him. Next..."

She took a few steps until she was before me. My cast down eyes focused on her long muscular legs.

"We have Trixie, our new boy, fresh and 18. Very soft and small, would be fun to throw around. There is a bit of a premium for him, as this is his first night and he is our pure little virgin, the most innocent thing we've had in this whorehouse in awhile. Also..." she paused, and I looked up at her for a millisecond, butterflies in my stomach, "He's in the family business. Trixie happens to be my son." I heard a bit of an amused chuckle from the client.

My mother's hand reached and grabbed the hem of the short pleated skirt I wore, pulling it up revealing my naked half hard cock to the room and the client. "It's not much, but such a little thing is still fun to play with. We also of course provide any dildoes or strap ons or other devices you might desire to make a toy like this squeal." At that she gave my balls a light slap, not painful but the surprise made me yelp.

"What a cutie... mind if I give this boy a bit of a look over, Ms. Molech?" I heard the client say. She had a deep, authoritative voice. "Of course, ma'am," My mother replied, stepping aside.

I heard long strides step toward me, and I nervously squirmed. "Look at me, little boy," she commanded as her hand touched my chin and guided my face until I was gazing up at her. She was a full foot taller than me. She wore a black business suit over a thick but shapely body. She was at least double my age, but beautiful in a stern way. I realized I had more makeup on than her, after my mother had insisted I put on rouge and some pink lipstick. Her hair was shoulder length and jet black, as were her eyes, which were crawling over my body with unhidden lust.

"A virgin you say, and your son? It is truly my lucky day... I have a special request. Money is no object, as I know you are well aware." One of her hands had reached down under my skirt and was lightly fondling my balls, while the other was at my mouth. She slowly parted my lips with her thumb, and I opened my mouth for her obediently, feeling flush and nervous at this handling, prey limp in the jaws of a wolf.

"I would like to take his innocence with you in the room, Ms. Molech, watching me break him." I nearly gagged at this, and her thumb slid deeper into my mouth in response, pushing down onto my tongue. I looked at my mother, who was a bit taken aback. "Well..." my mother started, "such a... unique request would be quite expensi-"

"I said money was not an issue," the client interrupted firmly. I gagged as her thumb travelled deeper into my mouth, and her grip on my balls tightened, nearly lifting me up by them, forcing me onto my tippy toes. I looked over at my mother desperately.

"Then... of course I would be happy to accommodate," she said, smiling again. How could she do this to me? It was one thing that she made me work here, pimped out by my own mother... but this... it was too far, even for her.

"Good, good. Then I have made my choice. Also, put his pretty red hair up in some pigtails. I want something to tug on," she said with a malicious grin, letting me go and stepping back. I coughed and stumbled a bit on being released. "Of course ma'am, immediately. We will meet you in our VIP room as soon as we are ready. Julio will lead you there," my mother replied, pointing down the hall.

"Don't make me wait too long," she said, and then turned and followed the other boy away.

I turned to my mother as soon as the client was out of earshot, and whispered, "Mom, we can't do this, please, don't let that lady do-"

She slapped me firmly across the face. I reached up and held my cheek, looking back at her with hurt, pathetic eyes.

"You know you are to call me Madam while at work, and you will do your job without complaint. Understand? You are nothing but a whore now, remember that boy, and that woman is a paying customer," she hissed back at me. "Now turn around and give me your hair."

---

I stepped into the red lighted VIP room, eye's downcast, my mother behind me, her grip firm on the back of my neck, pushing me forward. I could feel her sharp nails against my skin, and the eyes of the client consuming me.

"What a pretty little slut. I love the hair, you have dolled him up perfectly," she said. "Look at me, boy."

I nervously raised my eyes. She had unbuttoned her suit coat and her shirt, revealing much of her ample breasts and a muscular stomach. She was sitting relaxedly in a leather chair, drinking whiskey from a glass.

"Such big, scared, innocent green eyes," she said, standing up. She stepped up to me, looming over me, reached forward and grabbed my face by the cheeks, squeezing them. She turned my head and whispered in my ear, "I'm going to ruin you, boy, and your mommy is going to sit there and watch. She is going to watch the innocence drain from your eyes, selling you for money." I could feel her hot breath against my ear as she spoke, and then her tongue licked into it. I let out a squeal as it penetrated into me, wet and warm and strong. Her fingers slid into my mouth quickly, and I gagged, and they pushed deeper. Suddenly and mercifully she pulled back, her hand moving out of my mouth and down to my throat.

"Mommy, give him to me," she commanded, looking down at my half hard cock which was starting to raise my skirt in front of me, "your baby looks more than ready. Born to be a toy. Go sit down, I will take care of him for you." My mother complied, releasing me and silently walking over and sitting down in the leather chair. I looked over at her with pleading eyes, and she looked away grimly.

The client stepped behind me and then grabbed my ass with one hand, pushing me forward, toward my mother, her other hand still around my throat. She stopped me a few feet before my mother and the hand on my ass reached around me and firmly gripped my virgin cock, her long fingers wrapping around it solidly. I had jerked off of course, listening to the other boys in the brothel being fucked through the walls, but this felt so much better. I involuntarily let out a moan as she squeezed.

"Listen to that little slut of yours, Mommy. Look at his cute little scrunched up face," the client said from behind me, her lips next to my left ear. She started to very slowly pump my cock, and I shuddered in her hands.

Her pace on my cock quickened, and to my shock she squeezed tighter at my throat. My eyes shot open wide as I suddenly gasped for air, panic shooting through me. I tried to move, to escape, but her grip on both my throat and cock only tightened. I looked at my mother desperately. She would not return my gaze.

"Lost little boy... thrown to the wolves by his own mother. MOVE UP," she yelled, pushing me suddenly forward, only a foot or so in front of my mother, releasing her grip on my throat slightly, enough to breath. My mother sat silently, still refusing to meet my gaze, wearing a look of sadness. Tears welled up in my eyes.

She continued to pump my cock in her firm, unrelenting grip. I could feel myself on the brink of cumming already, and I panicked realizing I would shoot it directly onto my mother's lap. "P-please let me g-go..." I begged, weeping.

To my surprise and relief she did, releasing me suddenly. I awkwardly stood there, hard and leaking pre-cum, as I heard her behind me zipping on something. I turned to look, and she grabbed the back of my head, pulling on my hair by a pig tail, forcing me to face forward toward my mother. "Look at your whored out boy if you want my money, Ms. Molech. I want you to see what you are doing to him," the client said to her. After a moment of hesitation she obliged, and I saw sadness and disgust in her eyes. I watched as her eyes slowly sunk down to my desperate cock.

I felt slick fingers around my asshole. I tried to jump forward but the client gripped my hair firmly, as she pushed her index finger into me. I yelped at the sudden invasion, and I heard her laugh. "Don't fight it, little virgin. It's going to hurt." Her finger pulled out, and I suddenly felt something larger push against my hole, and her hand grabbed at my hips. "N-n-noooOOOOO," I screamed out as it pushed hard and steadily against my asshole, until my anus gave way and the strap on pushed into me.

She thrust deep and covered my mouth with her hand to muffle me, holding me up against her. I felt her breasts on my back, her hard nipples pressed against me, as she pushed completely into me. "You dumb little slut..." she hissed with hot breath into my ear. My cock hung in the air untouched, solid and dripping, despite the pain of my ass fucking.

She pushed my upper body forward as she partially withdrew, and then grabbed both of my pig tails with each hand, pulling my head up and back. I was leaning over my mother now, my face inches from hers. "p-please mommy," I whispered to her, crying. She said nothing, looking back at me with just disdain now. I screamed as the client thrust again into me, and then again, and then again.

As she fucked me I only got harder, and the pain gradually was replaced by need. Staring into my mother's eyes I realized this was my rightful place, a whore sold and used for other's pleasure. I was on the brink of cumming with my cock untouched now, aiming directly at my mother's legs. I no longer cared, all I wanted was to be fucked.

The client roughly pulled me by my short pig tails with each thrust, and my tongue lolled out of my mouth now, tears still streaking across my face. "You are about to spurt from being ass fucked, huh? Hah," the client laughed, "I want you to look into your mother's eyes as you do it, boy."

There was only sadness in them now. "M-m-mo-MOMMY," I yelled out as the client thrust deeper and harder and I came, shooting cum onto my mother's legs and dress. "m-mommy," I groaned again as I shot again, and the client pulled back rougher on my hair. I heard the client's deep laugh as she thrust over and over into me and I came bit by bit, all over my mother.

Finally I was spent, and I hung there panting and dripping, still held up by my pig tails with a strap on shoved fully into my ass. "What a good bitch..." the client said, slowly pulling out of me now. Releasing my hair, I fell at the feet of the two women, limp.

"That was fun. But your whore son still needs to get me off. Stand up, boy," the client said, grinning. She reached down and grabbed me once again by the hair, pulling me up. "I'm going to make sure I get my money's worth from you."

She picked up my limp body and threw me over her shoulder, carrying me over to the large bed in the center of the VIP room and dumping me onto it. "Now you're going to pleasure me, whore. Get that soft pretty mouth over here." She grabbed me and twisted me around until my head was on the side of the bed, laying upside down. She took off the strap on she had fucked me with, throwing it to my mother, and then stepped up to me, nude aside for her suit jacket.

She shoved her hot pussy roughly onto my face, onto my mouth. Both of her hands reached down and again grabbed me by my pig tails, pulling me up into her. She starting humping me, and I tried to lick at her as she commanded, but it was more her fucking my face.

I blubbered and tried to catch my breath as she thrust over and over onto me. Her juices covered me now. Her asshole pressed against my nose as she thrust down onto me, her cheeks completely smothering my entire face. I could feel my cock getting hard again as I struggled to breath.

On the brink of passing out, stars in my eyes, she stepped back and I gulped in air. "C'mere, boy. Time to finish this," she said heavily, lust in her eyes, roughly turning me around on the bed. She stepped up onto it and stood above me, her legs on each side of my panting, limp body. She grabbed my ankles and pushed them back nearly to my shoulders, and then slowly lowered her dripping pussy down onto my once again hard cock.

I moaned as her pussy lips slowly engulfed my little virgin dick. The position was humiliating, with my ankles held up in the air like a girl, and my penis was twisted downward. Her massive, beautiful tits hung above me and her sweat dripped down onto me as she pushed down onto my cock. "Nothing quite as fun as breaking in a little virgin boy..." she hissed, looking down at me with fire in her eyes.

She leaned down and began to thrust onto me, fucking me. She grabbed my head and pointed it in the direction of my mother, who still sat in the chair covered in my drying cum. "Look at your mommy... she sold you for a little bit of money. Her own son," she whispered into my ear, thrusting. "You are nothing more than a slut and a whore now, thanks to your own mother. How pathetic. How disgusting. God, it makes me so horny." My mother looked away.

I could feel her pussy gripping me now as she thrust deeper and deeper. She turned me back toward her and kissed me deeply, her long, strong tongue pushing toward my throat. I nearly gagged from it. My ankles bobbed in the air on either side of her.

She pulled back briefly. "Fuck, baby boy. I'm... I'm going to fucking CUM..." she said. Then she shoved her tongue back into my mouth and thrust harder and harder onto me. I felt her finally lose control, one of her hands grasping at the back of my ass pushing me into her. She spasmed on me, and I came at the same time. She pulled me deep into her as I came, screaming, crying, unloading into her.

Finally we shuddered to a stop, gasping. She lay on me for a full minute, saying nothing. "Well, fuck..." she said eventually, then pushed herself off of me, and got up, stepping off the bed.

She looked over at my mom. "Damn, that was some fucked up shit," she said with a broad grin. "I'll definitely be back for this boy. In the meantime, Ms. Molech, keep him warmed up for me." She looked over at me where I lay, naked, covered in her juices, limp and exhausted. "That little whore right there is going to make you a lot of money."

My mother stood up, gazed over to me, and said, "Oh yes, I am sure he will."