Goddammit! It's Hunter Trango Again

Story Info
A nun tries to resist a student's attempt to seduce her.
794 words
4.43
7.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written for the 750 Word Project 2024.

Below this line are exactly 750 words. There is an important Literotica link below the end of the story.

__________________________________________________________

Goddammit. It's Hunter Trango again. Here I am, stuck monitoring Saturday detention at Saint Magnus for the sixth time this semester, and Hunter is here again. Six for six.

"Start writing your 750 word apology, Hunter."

"Sister Wendy, did you call me Hunter?"

"It's your name."

"Yeah, but you always call me Mister Trango."

"Perhaps after spending six Saturdays alone with you, I've become more familiar."

"It's like we're dating," he replies mischievously.

"If I were dating, you would not be my choice," I reply.

That is not entirely true. Hunter's charm is incredible and had almost caused me to stray from my vows.

"What if we were simply friends with benefits?" he suggests.

"What benefits? Do you come with a health plan?"

"You don't know about friends with benefits? Google it. I'll get back to writing."

He looks up at me a few times as he writes his apology. I Google FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS.

I blush as I read. Something stirs deep within. I feel that desire which cannot be prayed away.

"Hunter, if you spent more time on studies and less time fooling around..."

"But I like fooling around," he replies, "don't you?"

My face goes red. He knows how to get under my skin. He's just 18, but going on 30. Parading around with an arrogant swagger, Mother Superior called him a "bad boy" and ordered the sisters to avoid him.

He writes, I watch, and my mind wanders to that moment of weakness last November. It was just a kiss, nothing more. Our wet mouths met. Temptation overpowered me, and I told him to follow me to the backroom.

Mother Superior interrupted that moment. Perhaps God sent her to prevent me from breaking my vows. Perhaps it was just bad timing.

I daydream the moment as I intended it to happen.

"Hunter, I need you...in the backroom," I say, and he follows.

I climb the ladder in the backroom. I chose not to wear my undergarments today. He'll see my bare vagina if he looks up. He's does and my knees buckle.

There's a nail on the shelf; I put it there myself. As I come down the ladder, it catches my frock. I let go.

I fall, he grabs me, my frock snags, and I am in his arms, my vestments torn, my bare buttocks exposed.

I make a weak attempt to cover up. He climbs to get the garment. I support him and put my hands on his muscular rear. He comes down with my frock; we stand face to face, inches apart. I feel his breath. I move to kiss him, but he drops to his knees. He is not there to pray.

He lifts the remains of my slip, exposing my vagina. No man has ever seen it, ever. I feel a drip down my thigh. I am so wet I create a puddle on the floor. I can smell my essence. It's exhilarating.

"No?" he asks. "No," I say, implying the double negative. "Yes?" he asks. "Yes," I reply."

We're clear. I want this. That was permission.

His tongue presses against my hairy pussy, and I can feel it within me. He's young but knows his way. He laps at my large, moist clitoris. I know that spot from self-satisfaction. My knees buckle, I spread wider, and he ventures deeper. His face becomes soaked with my pungent wetness. Five minutes of this, and the room smells of sex.

I unbuckle his pants; his thick penis is throbbing. I lift my leg slightly. He intends to deflower me, and I need this to happen. I feel his hard flesh push against my vagina. This is it. The end of my innocence. He slides inside. A moment of pain followed by euphoria...

"Sister Wendy?" I open my eyes. Hunter is at my desk, apology in hand.

"You want to read it?"

"I'll count words first."

I catch a few words as I count—pleasure, climax, cum, breasts.

He has my attention. I read the page. It's a detail of how he got detention six times just to be alone with me. This is not an apology; it's a formal letter asking permission to seduce me.

I continue to count his filthy words. My vagina waters uncontrollably. My undergarments are soaked. My nipples are swollen in pain.

748, 749, 750. My hands are shaking. He smiles. I look at him with a stern face.

I hear myself say, "Hunter, I need you...in the backroom."

You can read Hunter's apology letter called: SISTER WENDY, I APOLOGIZE...